Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
29 Dec 15 20:05
| Topic/replies: 34,774 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
AT THE MOMENT C.PALACE ARE 3.95 IF BOLASIE PASSED FIT 3.95 A BIG PRICE CHELSEA ARE STILL PLAYING POOR EVEN WITH THE NEW MANAGER PEOPLE STILL THINK THEY ARE THE SAME TEAM HAS LAST SEASON THEY ARE A LONG WAY BEHIND THAT TEAM EVEN THO SAME PLAYERS SO IF BOLASIE PASSED FIT THE LAY OF 2.18 THE WAY TO GO THINK THEY WILL GO 2.5 AT THE MOMENT YOU CANNOT BET CHELSEA AT 2.18 MADNESS
Pause Switch to Standard View C.PALACE V CHELSEA SUNDAY 1.30PM
Show More
Report Trackman December 29, 2015 7:16 PM GMT
Caps are for wearing on ya heed.
Report Solano1 December 29, 2015 7:19 PM GMT
Stop shouting, YDC.
Report dr . atkins December 29, 2015 7:37 PM GMT
GOT TO SHOUT SOL SO PBK CAN HEAR ME
Report ufcdan December 29, 2015 7:49 PM GMT
Don't shout you might wake him Wink
Report Cork Langer December 30, 2015 12:46 AM GMT
Both teams toothless at the moment, are the prices wrong...?

Super Al will be more than satisfied with a third 0-0 given the team he will be forced to field, no recognised goal threat, Chamakh and Campbell both fail on that score, no Cabaye to pick a pass and a big liability with Brede if DD is still out.
Report guinness2dear December 30, 2015 1:06 AM GMT
Bit of a toss up to which set of fans will have the most beardy feens in the crowd..
Report Al Dente December 30, 2015 9:00 PM GMT
Beardy feens? None at Selhurst; they are all on the Langer Forum.Laugh
Report guinness2dear December 30, 2015 9:22 PM GMT
Except the one above my heed, Al...
Report Al Dente December 30, 2015 9:29 PM GMT
Ah, don't mind him.
Report guinness2dear December 30, 2015 9:41 PM GMT
It's the 1st time he's not bit in a while, poor lad must be suffering from non -  republicissm.
Report Al Dente December 30, 2015 10:11 PM GMT
Years ago, 1992ish I took a quick greyhound down to Curraheen Park for a wee sprint Open. I knew I was in trouble when I saw the track; I had never been there before and didn't realise that the first bend was like a hockey stick. Anyway, the bitch fled out and reached the bend first, jibbed a bit at the severity of it but came again in the home straight, looked sure to win until the leading home town dog turned and fought her almost to a stop. No enquiry. Result stood. Long drive back to Kilkenny that night. Never went there again. Langers!
Report guinness2dear December 30, 2015 10:16 PM GMT
Hahahaha. i can see it now. They is a law unto themselves for sure..

Not as bad as one race i saw in England when an irate punter in a 4 dog scratch race decided to run onto the track and boot the lead dog. Race voided.
Report Al Dente December 30, 2015 10:21 PM GMT
Haha sounds one of those 2/1 each of 4 jobbies on a flap. That punter wasn't satisfied with the usual throwing of a fluffy toy on to the track then. You certainly see all sorts at greyhound tracks.
Report guinness2dear December 30, 2015 10:47 PM GMT
Aye, he passed his ticket to his mate before he jumped on. There was an a Hasidic jew standing next to me who uttered some Hebrew swear words (i think) in the direction of the felon; i knew he was swearing because the last word in his rant was c u n t...
Report Al Dente December 31, 2015 8:26 PM GMT
Haha, Parting a Hasidic or the regulars from their dosh will get a reaction alright. Yes, as the old News of the World used to say, "All human life is here" and religious persuasion, perceived social class, Judges and villains are all equal on Dog and Horse race tracks. I love it.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com