Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ImSoLuckyLucky!
06 Dec 15 16:50
| Topic/replies: 10,804 | Blogger: ImSoLuckyLucky!'s blog
Losing another match

DevilLaughWink
Show More
Report oneyallbeenwaiting4 January 2, 2017 5:18 PM GMT
klopp the only manager in the modern game to take a team from nowhere to the best in europe while turning a profit, wont be done again
Report oneyallbeenwaiting4 January 2, 2017 6:02 PM GMT
Wiedenfeller

Piszczek Subotic Hummels Schmelzer

Bender Gundogan

Blaszczykowski Gotze Reus

Lewandowski

7 Germans 3 Poles and a Serbian

In May 2008, Klopp was approached to become the new manager of Borussia Dortmund, eventually signing a two-year contract at the club, which had finished in a disappointing 13th place under previous manager Thomas Doll. In his first season in charge, Klopp guided Borussia Dortmund to win the DFB-Supercup, defeating German champions Bayern Munich. Klopp took the club to a sixth-place finish in his first season in charge, and a fifth-place finish in the season after that, before leading the club to successive Bundesliga titles in the 2010–11 and 2011–12 seasons.

During the 2011–12 Bundesliga season, the 81 points accrued by Borussia Dortmund was the greatest points tally ever amassed in Bundesliga history and the 47 points earned in the second half of the season also set a new record. Borussia Dortmund's 25 league wins equalled Bayern Munich's 1972–73 milestone, while their 28-league match unbeaten sequence was the best ever recorded in a single German top-flight season.

08/09
Schmelzer - Free
Subotic - 3.8m

09/10
Hummels - 3.5m
Bender - 1.2m
Barrios - 3.5m

10/11
Piszczek - Free
Kagawa - Free
Lewandowski - 4m
Gotze - Promoted from under 19s

11/12
Gundogan - 4.7m
Perisic - 4.6m

12/13
Reus 14.5m

Sold Kagawa for 13m, Perisic for 6.8m and Barrios for 7.2m this season, superb business

13/14
Mkitharyan - 23.3m
Aubameyang - 11m

Sold Gotze 31m against his will but Dormtund got him back years later for almost half the price, Mkitaryan was sold for 35m and Aubameyang is probably worth close to 50m now

Hummels was sold for 30m, Gundogan for 22m

The only poor singing he made at Dortmund was Immobile, after he was top scorer in Serie A, it just didnt work out for him in Germany, and despite Kampl not working at Dortmund, he is now one of the best players in the league at Leverkusen

And people want to doubt him for that last season at Dortmund

Hes different class to Guardiola who has been handed the best squads in europe twice and has now taken over the the second best squad in england
Report oneyallbeenwaiting4 January 2, 2017 6:18 PM GMT
When Jurgen Klopp took the reins at Borussia Dortmund, few would have even dreamt of the fanfare that was to follow. Back in 2008, it was a different world. BVB had just finished 13th in the Bundesliga but their supporters were delighted just to be in existence after a brush with bankruptcy.

Klopp was a coach who had taken Mainz down and failed to get them back up. He had a good media persona through his television punditry, but it would have taken a brave man to predict that he would become a worldwide phenomenon. For the majority of Dortmund fans, it was just a funny joke when they regularly chanted at games about winning the league during the 2010-11 season. A fifth place finish the previous term was more than respectable but they were some way off challenging Bayern at the top table.

Klopp’s side stormed to the Bundesliga title. The players, who had looked ordinary in years gone by, suddenly clicked and stars were made out of the likes of Mats Hummels, Nuri Sahin and Shinji Kagawa. It was a marvellous story. Klopp had his charges playing exciting, dynamic, modern football and they were well worthy champions. But that summer brought an indication of the problems that were to follow.

Sahin, the best player in the Bundesliga that year, left for Real Madrid in a deal worth €10 million, far less than his real value.

His exit had a profound impact on the team in the early part of the 2011-12 season. Bayern, with Jupp Heynckes freshly installed as coach raced into an early lead but Dortmund, instilled with Klopp’s extraordinary spirit went on an incredible run after Christmas to pip them to the Bundesliga title. Further success followed soon after with an extraordinary 5-2 win over the Bavarians in the DFB-Pokal final, with Robert Lewandowski scoring a hat-trick.

That made it five successes in a row against their old rivals, who were quickly becoming furious at having their status as Germany’s finest challenged. In an age where a handful of elite European clubs, including Bayern, have such a financial and sporting monopoly over the rest of the competition, what Klopp managed to create at BVB with a modest budget was incredible. He well and truly rocked the Establishment.

"At the moment, they are like the Chinese in the business world. They look at what others are doing and copy it, just with more money," he once famously said of Bayern.

To add to their on-field success, Dortmund scored a colossal victory over Bayern off the pitch, too, beating them to the signing of Marco Reus, who was in the midst of leading Borussia Monchengladbach to the top four. The Allianz Arena was no longer the only destination for the best German players, who were lining up to play for Klopp.

One title could have been played off as a fluke but two confirmed his, and Dortmund’s, status as a great coach and team respectively. Germany had been conquered and they soon made a splash on the world stage.

Even with Reus in tow, they were thoroughly outclassed by a ruthlessly consistent Bayern team in 2012-13 but there were still some great moments, particularly in the Champions League. Drawn into a nightmare group with Real Madrid, Manchester City and Ajax, they played phenomenal football, going unbeaten throughout and topping the group. Were it not for cruel late equalisers, they would have had memorable wins at the Santiago Bernabeu and the Etihad Stadium.

Mario Gotze, Lewandowski and Reus formed a formidable trio up front and fired them all the way to the final. The most memorable moment was a 4-1 win over big spending Madrid at the Westfalenstaion, where Lewandowski scored all four goals on a night which no one will forget in a hurry. The final, fittingly, was against Bayern and, after standing toe to toe for over 90 minutes, Arjen Robben scored a dramatic late winner to secure a 2-1 win. The wonderful run ended in heartbreak.

The way they had played throughout the Champions League had made Dortmund a global phenomenon. Reus, Gundogan, Hummels, Gotze and Lewandowski were household names and their yellow and black shirts became iconic. The term ‘hipster’ arose mainly thanks to BVB and their knack of beating the best at their own game.

The biggest cult of personality was around Klopp. Not only had he proved himself to be an extraordinary trainer but his natural flamboyance and showmanship won the hearts of fans the world over.

His exuberant touchline celebrations to goals and his tendency to burst into maniacal laughter earned him the reputation as a true eccentric, along with some unique turns of phrase. His passion was there for all to see when he squared up to Matthias Sammer on the touchline against Bayern in April 2013, when he remonstrated with the fourth official against Napoli six months later and when he walked home following the 3-0 home loss to Juventus in March.

Klopp was a man of the people. Even his decision to stand down is born out of his true love for the club.

"I believe that Borussia Dortmund actually need a change," he said at his farewell press conference. "A major problem is certainly that as long as I'm here, we'll always be looking at the successes of the past."

The Champions League final defeat at Wembey, arguably, was the beginning of the end for him. It had been confirmed that Gotze was set to move to Bayern that summer on the eve of the Madrid thrashing and replacing him proved to be more difficult than substituting Kagawa and Sahin.

Lewandowski was to follow a year later and the constant departures had got the better of Dortmund. There is still the chance of signing off in style, with a DFB Pokal final to come, and despite struggling for most of the season he still managed to salvage a Europa League spot following Saturday's 3-2 win over Werder Bremen.

He will always love the club and the club will always love him and his painful decision to step aside comes out of the humble belief that someone else could do a better job. Whatever the future holds for him, though, people in the Ruhr and beyond will be eternally grateful for the fairytale ride he took them on.
Report oneyallbeenwaiting4 January 2, 2017 6:28 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YpR24PNF8

50/1 for the Champions League Laugh

doubt ill ever have a better bet in my life even though it didnt land
Report oneyallbeenwaiting4 January 2, 2017 6:45 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipZo3Xsv48
Report charwell. January 3, 2017 8:45 PM GMT
The man is a genius and refreshing change from the ever moaning Mourinho and Wenger.

Only the usual forum trolls and 1diots doubted the mans pedigree.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! January 8, 2017 3:28 PM GMT
kLIPTY kLOP

LaughLaughLaugh
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 8, 2017 3:38 PM GMT
4 shots on target Laugh
Report ph. January 8, 2017 3:43 PM GMT
dont get why they dont play the stars get 2 or 3 in front then bring them off, unless like Howe he thinks his reserves can get the job done.
Report slip5 January 8, 2017 3:44 PM GMT
He has pride this thread is uncalled for really
Report jedi sophie January 10, 2017 2:00 AM GMT
Just in door,Klopps a fooking genius.Couple more windows well be flying.....Thanks!
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! January 21, 2017 1:43 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! January 21, 2017 2:24 PM GMT
Chin UP man

DevilGrinLaugh
Report Kriskin January 21, 2017 2:25 PM GMT
Liverpool worse off now with this KLOWN in charge.  Would be no worse off with Rodgers
Report Coachbuster January 21, 2017 3:18 PM GMT
Yes Kristkin but new EPL rules mean you can no longer have  a manager in charge for that long - Wenger  got in before the deadline
Report stickyvicky January 21, 2017 3:18 PM GMT
Brendan Rodgers  'Judge me in 3 years'... 3 years later - Stoke 6 Liverpool 0

Klopp only in the job 16 months and they are the Leagues top goalscorers and have been to two Cup Finals.

Report Coachbuster January 21, 2017 3:20 PM GMT
in fact , EPL clubs are now voting for a system where they can have a new manager every month .That way , each manager can blame the previous weeks manager for a bad result
Brendan went onto better things  ....
Report stickyvicky January 21, 2017 3:22 PM GMT
Grin
Report Kriskin January 25, 2017 10:05 PM GMT

Jan 21, 2017 -- 9:18AM, stickyvicky wrote:

Brendan Rodgers  'Judge me in 3 years'... 3 years later - Stoke 6 Liverpool 0Klopp only in the job 16 months and they are the Leagues top goalscorers and have been to two Cup Finals.

sticky - what are u saying now?  Klopp has been a BIG FLOPP so far

Report Coachbuster January 25, 2017 10:05 PM GMT
did really well to get them to the semi finals =- deserves praise for that
Report Coachbuster January 25, 2017 10:06 PM GMT
and in a champions league berth - whats not to like ?
Report Coachbuster January 25, 2017 10:06 PM GMT
Cool
Report Angela Rebecchi January 25, 2017 10:18 PM GMT
"Can't create more chances than we did in the second half". Has he turned into Rodgers?
Report stickyvicky January 25, 2017 11:42 PM GMT
sticky - what are u saying now?  Klopp has been a BIG FLOPP so far

Top Four in first full season, leagues top goalscores and you say thats a flop, you won;t get another top manager in of his caliber.
Also I called it in december that African Nations Cup would fcuk up Liverpool this season with Mane missing and the side story about Matip.
Haven't won a match since Mane left for Africa.
Be careful what you wish for is my advice.
Report duffy January 25, 2017 11:45 PM GMT
Klopp is starting to sound a little unhinged, I can imagine a few team meetings going forward to go something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBHN7aJGogY
Report Coachbuster January 26, 2017 4:35 PM GMT
he loses it big time when they lose ,gets all narky - no congratulations to Soton or any praise  from the clip i saw . First grade tw@t  imo
Report Can't Catch Me January 26, 2017 4:50 PM GMT
Best listen to his interviews properly then. Made yourself sound a first grade **** with that post TBH.

He said they deserved to win. And what's the problem with a Manager getting annoyed when his team loses? What do you want him to do... celebrate?

Klopp is one of the best in the league in being gracious in defeat.
Report Kriskin January 26, 2017 4:57 PM GMT
sticky - not saying he's a bad manager but he's NOT as good as some people are making him out to be
Report Coachbuster January 26, 2017 5:14 PM GMT
gracious my @rase  Laugh
Report Coachbuster January 26, 2017 5:18 PM GMT
would understand it more if they'd lost to Barcelona  but little southmpton over 2 legs - a big deal for them , 1 cup final since 1980  - give them credit  you **** of a manager
Report Can't Catch Me January 26, 2017 5:27 PM GMT
Some genuine lol comments on his thread.
Report buddeliea January 26, 2017 6:51 PM GMT
He must have been absolutely gutted after the 3-4 loss at Bournemouth yet still shook hands with all the Bournemouth players

Every game I have seen Liverpool lose under him he shakes hands with the opposition players.

Yes Catch............some genuine lol comments.

Talking about Genuine.......CoachbusterLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report allyp January 27, 2017 9:44 AM GMT
Yep, desperate stuff, it would appear that some folks can't help themselves hating.

Off the top of my head, compare Klopp to any manager in the league, and he stands apart with his conduct in interviews and general public behaviour. Conte seems pretty good too. Look at Mourinho, making some silly comment about still being unbeaten because of a dodgy penalty, and silly stuff about Klopp prior to the Man U fixture. If I recall, Klopp (thankfully), never responded.
Report Kriskin January 28, 2017 1:28 PM GMT
What is the genius going to do at HT to turn this around?
Report Poppydog. January 28, 2017 1:42 PM GMT
Poppydog. 21 Nov 16 12:12 Joined: 07 Sep 01

I wonder if Liverpool burn out around March and get single-figure points from their last ten games,
the genius Messiah Klopp may need to answer a few questions?
Report Coachbuster January 28, 2017 1:47 PM GMT
wasn't it Klopp who stated something about the windy conditions in England when he first arrived ?  walofs Laugh

the bloke's a dud
Report stickyvicky January 28, 2017 1:48 PM GMT
Not so much burn out imo, its more they can't breakdown teams that park the bus every week.
Report slip5 January 28, 2017 1:54 PM GMT
Klopp should have never been put in charge the German league is totally different to English one, i dont know why everyone calling him a genius he only won 1 trophy in the last 10 years has manager.
Report stickyvicky January 28, 2017 1:58 PM GMT
Has played youngsters in both cups this season to give them experience, unfortunately he is finding out they are not up to standard.
Report Kriskin January 28, 2017 2:00 PM GMT
Is lying 4th in a six horse race top management??  Is this what Liverpool fans see as meeting requirements??
Report Poppydog. January 28, 2017 2:05 PM GMT
Stickyvicky,

You're right - teams are setting up to negate the pace up front, but in my opinion
and judging by some lethargic performances from key players in the past 2 or 3 games,
they peaked way, way to early.

If it is the case, Klopp should face massive criticism, opposite to the adoring praise the media has given him for the past 6 months
Report stickyvicky January 28, 2017 2:13 PM GMT
Some of the regular players are overrated imo Can, Wjanaldum, Origi, Sturridges legs are gone too.
Report 1st time poster January 28, 2017 4:28 PM GMT
i,.ll say it again no fan of guillit but remember readin g an article of his when he said
you can get players to run around like headless chickens all day long no problem the hard bit is after they,ve run around like headless chickens have they the clear head to do their jobs
strikers find the net
pick their man up at set pieces
goalkeepers concentrating on doing their jobs instead of impersonating beckanbeaur etc
answers at l,pool seems to be no,i think theres alot in this theory,otherwise all teams would just run around like headless chickens for 90 mins and expect to win
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! February 4, 2017 4:42 PM GMT
Ha Ha ha

DevilGrinLaugh
Report stickyvicky February 4, 2017 5:46 PM GMT
'Vats de problem it's still light outside'
Naa, with this result Klopp's been found out now.
Report Kriskin February 28, 2017 12:06 AM GMT
It's a good job they beat Spurs a couple of weeks ago.  With this current team it's one step forward four steps back
Report n88uk February 28, 2017 1:57 AM GMT
The problem at Liverpool isn't the manager, it's the lack of investment. They don't spend money. How the owners don't get hammered for this I don't know. They're meant to be a big club, and they are investing like nothing season after season. Klopp has a net spend of like 0 after 3 windows, what other big club would this ever happen? None of them.

I hear more complaints of Arsenal not spending any money than Liverpool, yet Arsenal have spent over 100m since Klopp come in.

The bench tonight was a joke. 3 kids, a liability goalkeeper, a liability full back, a CB not good enough to get in over a midfielder and Origi. Just not good enough.
Report n88uk February 28, 2017 1:59 AM GMT
Having said that, I fully expect Liverpool to roll Arsenal next week.
Report sofaking February 28, 2017 2:47 AM GMT
Spurs have a lower net spend (lowest in the league) and they consistently finish ahead of the Liverpool.   Klapp is partly to blame for not having a Plan B when things aren't going according to plan.
Report sofaking February 28, 2017 4:59 AM GMT
Klapp is David Moyes with glasses and yellow teeth.
Report dlarssonf February 28, 2017 9:41 AM GMT
Liverpool are not a big club , they have not been a big club in a long time.  Big history
Report loui February 28, 2017 10:20 AM GMT
Big history + in papers every day + massive support all over the planet = big club you muppet
Report dlarssonf February 28, 2017 11:02 AM GMT
Oh dear Laugh
Report stickyvicky February 28, 2017 12:05 PM GMT
Klopp has come in at a time when FSG are investing in a new Stand and are still in shock after Jock Rodgers blowing nearly £300 million in 3 years. No wonder they are reluctant to dip in to their pockets again.
Report GoBallistic February 28, 2017 2:02 PM GMT
It might seem like they aren't spending much money but that's because they've bought the same player about 5 times over and Klopp is trying to shoehorn them all into the team.  Last night's lineup had a keeper, two defenders and eight midfielders
Report pixie February 28, 2017 2:25 PM GMT
I think there's a lot of truth in what you say, GoBallistic. There were comparisons made with Kevin Keegan's Newcastle at the start of the season and I can see that too, although Keegan could always spot a goalscorer.
Report Forumite77 February 28, 2017 2:56 PM GMT
let the klippety do his kloppety and the sucess will come!Happy
Report n88uk February 28, 2017 4:54 PM GMT

Feb 27, 2017 -- 8:47PM, sofaking wrote:

Spurs have a lower net spend (lowest in the league) and they consistently finish ahead of the Liverpool.

Report n88uk February 28, 2017 4:55 PM GMT
Have Spurs really spent nothing since Klopp came in (ie. the last 3 windows). I just don't know what you can expect when you finish 7th, spend nothing, and now expect to win the league? Spurs had a stronger base to begin with, especially of home grown players.
Report sofaking February 28, 2017 5:17 PM GMT
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2644437/tottenham-net-spend-last-five-years-1million-manchester-city-402-5m/[/quote]
Tottenham’s net spend over last five years is just £1MILLION, putting Manchester City’s outrageous £402.5million to shame
White Hart Lane outfit has only spent £1million more than they've raised in transfers since 2012, a far cry from the rest of the Premier League[/quote]
LIVERPOOL: +£121.52m THE second-lowest net spenders of the six giants, the Reds have still bought £365.6million worth of stars.

Players such as Sadio Mane (£34m), Roberto Firmino (£29m) and Georginio Wijnaldum (£25m) cost a small fortune.

However, selling big names such as Luis Suarez (£75m) and Raheem Sterling (£49m) bolstered the sales total to £244.08million, for a net spend of just £121.52million - the second lowest of the top six.[/quote]
Report mafeking February 28, 2017 5:17 PM GMT
wouldn't be more than 10-15M out. sales of chadli, mason, pritchard and bentaleb more or less offset spending on new players
Report Injera February 28, 2017 6:28 PM GMT
Total spend/net spend figures can be misleading. In the past net spend corresponded to league position but inflation madness has muddied the waters.

For every Sissoko (£30m) there's an Alli (£5m). For a Wijnaldum (£25m) there's a Drinkwater (undisclosed).

The key is to be clever, astute, rather than just chuck money at established talent that will then be overpriced.

Southampton probably top the charts for their scouting. £14m for 25 yr old Gabbiadini looks like a steal. He joins a long list of shrewd purchases.
Report TheChaser April 5, 2017 9:52 PM BST
Klippity Klopp
Report TheBetterBettor April 5, 2017 10:28 PM BST
Everton owner now buying the liver buildings so he can put the liverbirds on top of his new stadium...

You couldnt make it up!!!
Report stickyvicky April 7, 2017 1:40 AM BST
Jurgen Klopp - Robin Hood of the Premier League

Steals Points from the Rich.....Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea

then gives them to the Poor.....Southampton, Bournemouth, Burnley, West Ham, Man Utd Laugh
Report TheChaser April 8, 2017 3:52 PM BST
BOOK IT NOW

Report RAPS April 12, 2017 10:40 AM BST
If Ancelotti can`t bag the CL in the next couple of years Kloppo goes to München.
Report TheChaser April 12, 2017 11:41 AM BST
EXCELLENT PREDICTION
Report Can't Catch Me April 12, 2017 1:01 PM BST
Aleday said he won't go to Munich as he will always be Dortmund.
Report RAPS April 13, 2017 12:02 PM BST
When you manage Dortmund you have to say that!
Report TheChaser April 13, 2017 4:14 PM BST
I thought he was big Main fan
Report TheChaser April 13, 2017 4:14 PM BST
Mainz
Report TheChaser April 13, 2017 4:16 PM BST
18 years with that club and he says Dortmund is his team

In all honesty i know its because they are the biggest rivals to Munich.Would he ever go ? Who knows but i think he would suit Real Madrid perfectly.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! April 23, 2017 6:37 PM BST
Get IN

Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 7, 2017 3:45 PM BST
Same OLD

sAME old

Klipty

KLOPF

DevilGrin
Report TheBetterBettor May 7, 2017 3:51 PM BST
Scrounging for penalties..
Cherry-picking for the champions league places

Sums that club RIGHT UP!!
Report stickyvicky May 7, 2017 7:23 PM BST
Does Klipty have a 'bottling it' issue ?
Has lost numerous Finals with Dortmund and Liverpool, lost semi final of League Cup this year, has only taken 4 points from 9 in last three games against Palace, Watford and Southampton, 3 of which away against Watford came about from a goal of the season contender and a Watford shot that came back off the crossbar in the dying seconds of the game.
Report TENDY May 7, 2017 7:33 PM BST

May 7, 2017 -- 9:51AM, TheBetterBettor wrote:

Scrounging for penalties..Cherry-picking for the champions league placesSums that club RIGHT UP!!

Ohhhh look TheBitterButter is on here pre-kick off when he should be concentrating on his own team! FFS
ConfusedLaugh

Report jedi sophie May 7, 2017 8:45 PM BST
What was the Man Ure score TBB??Missed it!LaughLaughLaugh
Report pushkin99 May 7, 2017 8:49 PM BST

May 7, 2017 -- 9:51AM, TheBetterBettor wrote:

Scrounging for penalties..Cherry-picking for the champions league placesSums that club RIGHT UP!!

unlucky SUCKER LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

This time last year, one-eyed bigot - thebitterbighter - was proclaiming that Liverpool were trying to sneak into the Champions league through the back door via the Europa league............

thebitterbighter also stated that winning the Europa league, when compared to winning the Champions league, was akin to winning the league cup in England when compared to the FA cup.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Praying for a self proclaimed mickey mouse double. Is it another £250M to be squandered by MoanWhino over the summer?

I would love to be a fly on the wall come Thursday evening, when CV - having less than 10% of manu's wage bill - pull of a rope a dope.

Report TENDY May 7, 2017 9:15 PM BST
Let's be honest they have already qualified for Champions League, it's a complete given they will WIN the Europa.

If us REDs can somehow stumble past West Ham then we need one big almighty push against Boro...however 1 step at a time!
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 21, 2017 3:48 PM BST
Are they in the CLeague yet?

Laugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! August 12, 2017 12:53 PM BST
GroundHOG

day

LaughLaughLaugh
Report dlarssonf August 12, 2017 12:58 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! August 12, 2017 2:22 PM BST
GTFI

Devil
Report trilby22 August 12, 2017 2:29 PM BST
Excited
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y August 12, 2017 2:31 PM BST
Klopp is utterly clueless
Report stickyvicky August 12, 2017 4:40 PM BST
Everyone and their grandmothers knows liverpool can't defend set pieces or break down teams that park the bus at Anfield.
This has been know since Klopp has taken charge in October 2015.
Yet the last time I looked it was the 12th of August 2017, only 22 months later and nothing has changed.
Report unclepuncle September 20, 2017 8:41 AM BST
Q: What is Jurgens favourite film?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
A: Groundhog DayLaugh
Report darren_discombobulates_sports July 22, 2020 11:50 PM BST
Kriskin
Liverpool worse off now with this KLOWN in charge.  Would be no worse off with Rodgers

Coachbuster
wasn't it Klopp who stated something about the windy conditions in England when he first arrived ?  walofs Laugh

the bloke's a dud

Mischief
Report pushkin99 July 22, 2020 11:59 PM BST
Indeed.

And some on the forum have to ask why IT IS US, NOW THAT THE BOOT IS ON THE OTHER FOOT, THAT COME ON TO THE UNITED THREAD TO GENTLY TEASE THEM.
Report Kriskin July 23, 2020 12:20 AM BST
What can I say.  He came good and proved me wrong.  I will put my hands up and say I got it wrong -
Report darren_discombobulates_sports July 23, 2020 12:25 AM BST
there's always worse....some people absolutely rinsed Ranieri the year he took over Leicester.....5000/1 and an incoming statue later !! Laugh
Report jedi sophie July 23, 2020 3:13 PM BST
Footballing genius.

Liverpool legend.

Unbelievably great guy.

Hope he will sign an extension, plenty more work to do.

Funny threadExcitedLaugh
Report charwell. July 24, 2020 6:22 PM BST
Those hens had better start laying a lot of eggs for the chins of the feebly minded BF forum brigade......

At least Kriskin holds his hands up. Anyone seen Mafeking, Sofaking , Sticky, Uncle Puncle, Coachbuster and many, many more......Laugh
Report stickyvicky July 25, 2020 12:17 AM BST

Aug 12, 2017 -- 10:40AM, stickyvicky wrote:

Everyone and their grandmothers knows liverpool can't defend set pieces or break down teams that park the bus at Anfield.This has been know since Klopp has taken charge in October 2015.Yet the last time I looked it was the 12th of August 2017, only 22 months later and nothing has changed.

Charwell, Note date of post, start of season 2017

-Jan 2018 (4 months later and halfway through the season) welcome one Virgil Van **** through the Shankly Gates-

2017/18 final league position 4th.... W 21 - D 12 - L 5

2018/19 final league position 2nd.... W 30 - D 7 - L 1

2019/20 final league position - Champions!!

Klipty obviously read my post and took immediate decisive action.....CCoolCoolL

Report TheBetterBettor July 25, 2020 10:19 AM BST
Fergie - a treble winner
Mourinho - a treble winner
Pep - a treble winner

Different seasons...18-19 ucl and 19-20 epl doesnt count as a same season double

Klopp - a glorified cherry-picker...who doesnt even bother to turn up to fa cup games....

Wake me up when kloppy wins a proper treble.
Report darren_discombobulates_sports July 25, 2020 10:21 AM BST
in 2000 man united didn't even bother to turn up for the FA Cup full stop
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com