Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JimmyK
26 Oct 15 18:32
| Topic/replies: 590 | Blogger: JimmyK's blog
I used to be on here all the time and had a very long break (mainly due to iPad and iPhone access to the site).

Got a desktop again and ready to embrace debate once more!

JimmyK
Pause Switch to Standard View I'm back, its been a long time!
Show More
Report mega88 October 26, 2015 6:13 PM GMT
Who the fook are you ?
Report mesmerised October 26, 2015 6:17 PM GMT
He's JimmyK

If you didn't know that by having his name above his post, he's also gone to the trouble of posting it at the bottom of his post just incase you missed it, these types of oddball posters are to be treated with the utmost suspicion.

mesmerised.
Report The_Winner_Takes_It_All October 26, 2015 6:18 PM GMT
I think what mega was trying to say was...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KzuP_KNPLs
Report JC1326 October 26, 2015 6:18 PM GMT

Oct 26, 2015 -- 1:13PM, mega88 wrote:

Who the fook are you ?

Brace yourself, Jimmy. These days ^ That's the closest you're gonna get to an enthralling symposium

Report JimmyK October 26, 2015 6:28 PM GMT
oh how it seems to have changed since the old days where you used to get decent debate.

Just scrolling through some of the recent posts and it don't look like I am in the right place!
Report mega88 October 26, 2015 6:53 PM GMT
Jimmy k, let me firstly apologise, I was unaware of your history on here and I am informed you are a man of great calibre.
If you are here for the cracking debate then good luck to you sir. Btw if you are interested in some big outta the park hits (and I mean real sluggers ) then I shall point you into the direction of my good friend Mr Betfair buddy. Probably the last of the good guys on here (a saviour to some) who posts all his tips up to help the forumites. Stay clear of COMMAND/MONEY TREE/JC1326 they all are in some kinda weird click.
Report bullraider October 26, 2015 7:00 PM GMT
agreed
Report themightymac October 26, 2015 7:02 PM GMT
Disappear again while you retain your sanity sir.
Report homefortea October 26, 2015 7:05 PM GMT
Sounds like you have just been released from prison Jimmy and after a week vaselining your much abused crevice seem up for a bit of sport..

Unfortunately there are not many left on here that can post freely as the betfair police have removed most of the characters...
Report mesmerised October 26, 2015 7:22 PM GMT
His name is Jimmy Kempton and he's yet another poster who wants you to give him money. There seems to be literally a new poster every week with few posts to his name that comes out the woodwork with the same shtick. His blogging site is, http://ukbettingpro.blogspot.co.uk/, top right hand corner - DIV 2 STATS PACK ONLY £25 FOR SEASON 2015/16 just above the paypal button. Has written a book called the great equaliser available on itunes for a 99 pence, review from amazon,  These sort if books, are usually disappointing, as, anyone whom is any good, doesn't tell the world. The author, doesn't really go unto detail, how :He could afford to quit his job/spend 3 mths + in Vegas How he picks his teams, How he spent the weeks in Vegas, apart from gym/pool Anyway, his results were v mediocre, and the book is likewise. the other three positive comments are probably from himselfLaugh

Wrote a lot in detail for someone who never had a desktop. This form is also accessible using the ipads.

I'll give you the 25 quid if you promise to buy a suit and tie and go get a job like the rest of the country.
Report mega88 October 26, 2015 7:24 PM GMT

Oct 26, 2015 -- 2:05PM, homefortea wrote:

Sounds like you have just been released from prison Jimmy and after a week vaselining your much abused crevice seem up for a bit of sport..Unfortunately there are not many left on here that can post freely as the betfair police have removed most of the characters...

LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report mega88 October 26, 2015 7:25 PM GMT

Oct 26, 2015 -- 2:22PM, mesmerised wrote:

His name is Jimmy Kempton and he's yet another poster who wants you to give him money. There seems to be literally a new poster every week with few posts to his name that comes out the woodwork with the same shtick. His blogging site is, http://ukbettingpro.blogspot.co.uk/, top right hand corner - DIV 2 STATS PACK ONLY £25 FOR SEASON 2015/16 just above the paypal button. Has written a book called the great equaliser available on itunes for a 99 pence, review from amazon,  These sort if books, are usually disappointing, as, anyone whom is any good, doesn't tell the world. The author, doesn't really go unto detail, how :He could afford to quit his job/spend 3 mths + in Vegas How he picks his teams, How he spent the weeks in Vegas, apart from gym/pool Anyway, his results were v mediocre, and the book is likewise. the other three positive comments are probably from himself Wrote a lot in detail for someone who never had a desktop. This form is also accessible using the ipads.I'll give you the 25 quid if you promise to buy a suit and tie and go get a job like the rest of the country.

Well sleuthed mes probably another one from Mumbai

Report GoBallistic October 26, 2015 7:31 PM GMT
I vaguely remember your username Jimmy.  Good to know you didn't just die or get banned and that you now have a computer than can access the forum.  Unfortunately there isn't a computer that can access the new exchange yet but maybe one day
Report Westender October 26, 2015 7:35 PM GMT
Which street in Kabul do you reside?
Report JC1326 October 26, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

Oct 26, 2015 -- 1:53PM, mega88 wrote:

Jimmy k, let me firstly apologise, I was unaware of your history on here and I am informed you are a man of great calibre. If you are here for the cracking debate then good luck to you sir. Btw if you are interested in some big outta the park hits (and I mean real sluggers ) then I shall point you into the direction of my good friend Mr Betfair buddy. Probably the last of the good guys on here (a saviour to some) who posts all his tips up to help the forumites. Stay clear of COMMAND/MONEY TREE/JC1326 they all are in some kinda weird click.

This is coming from the guy that thinks BetfairBuddy is shrewd. That is, if you're not BetfairBuddy yourself, which I think you probably are

Report Johnny_Mustang October 26, 2015 7:46 PM GMT
GoBallistic
"Good to know you didn't just die"

Laugh
Report Johnny_Mustang October 26, 2015 7:48 PM GMT
Forget to mention Jimmy that if you want to get wealthy, and I mean seriously Croesus-rich, then just wait for BigDaveStar to launch one of his challenges and you'll be minted in no time.

Avoid Mega, Tree, Mugmerised and Betfair Buddy at all costs.
Report JimmyK October 26, 2015 8:27 PM GMT
Evening All again

Mesmerised, you seem to have a very cynical view of life. If you read the rest of my blog/twitter then you know I don't ask anyone for money at all.

All the best
Jimmy
Report JimmyK October 26, 2015 8:28 PM GMT
ps you can write blogs and books without a desktop. Just didn't realise you could get the Forum via an App. Can you show me how to do it?
Report mega88 October 26, 2015 8:35 PM GMT

Oct 26, 2015 -- 3:28PM, JimmyK wrote:

ps you can write blogs and books without a desktop. Just didn't realise you could get the Forum via an App. Can you show me how to do it?

Can you not access this forum via iphone and a browser ?

Report mega88 October 26, 2015 8:36 PM GMT

Oct 26, 2015 -- 2:48PM, Johnny_Mustang wrote:

Forget to mention Jimmy that if you want to get wealthy, and I mean seriously Croesus-rich, then just wait for BigDaveStar to launch one of his challenges and you'll be minted in no time.Avoid Mega, Tree, Mugmerised and Betfair Buddy at all costs.

Jonny mustang aka torres9

Report JimmyK October 26, 2015 8:38 PM GMT
iPhone and browser? I am not the best technologically.

No worries, I am not sure there is much left in this forum to interest me anymore.

I will head back to Twitter.

Take care folks.
Report TheBetfairBuddy October 26, 2015 8:39 PM GMT
In and out in a few hours

The trolls onto him

Brilliant stuff
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com