Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
02 Mar 15 17:27
| Topic/replies: 46,982 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
An England footballer is believed to have been arrested over allegations that he had sex with a 15-year-old girl.

The unnamed footballer, who also plays in the Premiership, was picked up at his home at 9.15am and police discovered a gun in the house, according to The Sun.

Plain
Pause Switch to Standard View An England footballer Arrested
Show More
Report casemoney March 2, 2015 6:19 PM GMT
Apologies as Stated Brain Gone Laugh
Report donny osmond March 2, 2015 6:23 PM GMT
bbc name johnson but none of the rochdale guys who HAVE been charged

shame on them all
Report The Special One™ March 2, 2015 6:34 PM GMT

Mar 2, 2015 -- 6:23PM, donny osmond wrote:

bbc name johnson but none of the rochdale guys who HAVE been chargedshame on them all

yes all the Rochdale and rothertham scum should be named and shamed

Report BARNEY15C March 2, 2015 8:54 PM GMT
They have named 10 being charged in Rochdale, some with their addresses on BBC website
Report BARNEY15C March 2, 2015 8:54 PM GMT
They have named 10 being charged in Rochdale, some with their addresses on BBC website
Report donny osmond March 2, 2015 9:00 PM GMT
but not on the news

the footballer was named , and later on in the news it mentioned the trial
of ten men, but no names

i think they have their news the wrong way around
Report Darlo Bantam March 2, 2015 9:06 PM GMT
Case to make out whether Adam Johnson should be legally entitled to be named. As far as I recall, he could successfully sue any outlet which names him if he's later cleared, but I might be wrong about that.
Report BARNEY15C March 2, 2015 9:07 PM GMT
Yes they do its on BBC Manchester section, 10 names, 9 Asian and 1 English plus addresses for majority less house number. Looking at it now.
Report BARNEY15C March 2, 2015 9:13 PM GMT
What was he doing with a firearm?
Report donny osmond March 2, 2015 9:19 PM GMT
they seem to name people arrested in these cases as a fishing trip
for other complainants

i think they should not, unless they charge them, but the laws in a mess
over all these cases and the ones the bbc helped to cover up
Report hearts1874 March 2, 2015 9:20 PM GMT
always wondered how this works, for example what if adam says she said she was 19? or even that he didn't even ask her age , say f they met on a night out/ then what? how can they be 100% sure he didn't know?
Report Darlo Bantam March 2, 2015 9:23 PM GMT

Mar 2, 2015 -- 9:20PM, hearts1874 wrote:

always wondered how this works, for example what if adam says she said she was 19? or even that he didn't even ask her age , say f they met on a night out/ then what? how can they be 100% sure he didn't know?

Not knowing her age isn't a defence.

Report donny osmond March 2, 2015 9:25 PM GMT
its a toughie in that case hearts...then she turns up in court without make up
and wearing school uniform

i suspect he will have funds to get a proper defence , some people will not and
its a difficult question, surely if shes in a night club shes proved she is over 18, etc etc

not suggesting thats the case here by the way, just answering hearts hypothetical
Report hearts1874 March 2, 2015 9:48 PM GMT
fair enough.
Report Coachbuster March 2, 2015 10:10 PM GMT
Silly bloke getting involved with youngsters at his  age  ,high profile and all that  - not like he'd struggle to pull a bird as a pro footballer . Crazy
Report Zazu March 2, 2015 10:40 PM GMT
When a female teacher sleeps with a 15 yr old boy they get off with a warning....
Report neill d March 2, 2015 11:48 PM GMT
Strict liability so if he did the deed he is ****.
Report Underpants Gnome March 3, 2015 12:44 AM GMT
Here are a few crackers:
http://www.inthestands.co.uk/top-10-of-the-week/top-10-of-the-week-sex-scandals-nsfw.html

No. 4 is close to this case.
Report sonofshinner March 3, 2015 7:21 AM GMT
another young girl dressed up to look much older...what did she go with him for...hes autograph.
Report marychain1 March 3, 2015 8:27 AM GMT
I had sex with a 15 year old girl once. But then I was 15 at the time, so. I don't buy the "I thought she was older line". You would know if she's only 14 or 15 ffs.
Report The Pies March 3, 2015 11:51 AM GMT
When a female teacher sleeps with a 15 yr old boy they get off with a warning....

Get banned from teaching and placed on sex offenders register ... so yes get off scot free!!
Report Roker_Park March 3, 2015 12:11 PM GMT

Legend.
Report donny osmond March 3, 2015 5:08 PM GMT
determined to turn the 5-1 around ?

still he can take up tennis, if he can grasp the scoring system
Report Roker_Park March 3, 2015 5:38 PM GMT
Report Roker_Park March 3, 2015 5:38 PM GMT
Report donny osmond March 3, 2015 5:42 PM GMT
a minutes applause tonite at hull in the 15th minute ?

tee shirts ready, but not in childrens sizes ?
Report Roker_Park March 3, 2015 5:51 PM GMT
Report donny osmond March 3, 2015 5:55 PM GMT
£15 on reveillere ats tonite ?
Report Si-K March 3, 2015 6:19 PM GMT
Porking a child ffs what a tit
Report homefortea March 3, 2015 7:05 PM GMT
Not sure that the Justice System in this Country is all that it should be.

Naming a person before being found Guilty is not really fair..

Or even legal.

Perhaps if he was from an "ethnic minority" the rancid BBC would have kept his name out of it..
Report akabula March 3, 2015 7:10 PM GMT
marychain1

I had sex with a 15 year old girl once. But then I was 15 at the time, so. I don't buy the "I thought she was older line". You would know if she's only 14 or 15 ffs.

What about 15 or 16?
Report Si-K March 3, 2015 7:12 PM GMT

Mar 3, 2015 -- 7:05PM, homefortea wrote:

Not sure that the Justice System in this Country is all that it should be.Naming a person before being found Guilty is not really fair..Or even legal.Perhaps if he was from an "ethnic minority" the rancid BBC would have kept his name out of it..

If he was muslim he could stuff his balls down the queens throat and then would try to protect his identity lol

Report homefortea March 3, 2015 7:48 PM GMT
Never pay the BBC a penny..

Rancid Left Wing graveytrainers that try to lecture us...

Just look at the state of those in charge who are at the trough and if you have ever listened to them in the Morning once is enough.
Report spyker March 3, 2015 7:57 PM GMT
Perhaps if he was from an "ethnic minority" the rancid BBC would have kept his name out of it..

Just like they have when black footballers have been reported to have committed crimes and just like all the media companies do eh? Yep no other media outlet named him and it is all down to the bbc - everything that isn't reported is all down to the bbc. Yep the bbc is to blame yet again - I know this will surprise you (as a 'man' of a certain age) but other media outlets do exist you know - even ones that cater for, ahem, 'individual' views such as yourself (and the millions of others like you). Do yourself (and us so you stop moaning about the bbc) a favour and start reading your news from them - unless of course you are 1 of those sad sad men that needs an excuse to be angry of course..........
You should try the Daily Mail or Express - i mean it's not as if they are run and owned by gravy trainers - they are run by the people that own the railway (and have all their wealth stashed offshore and barely pay a penny in tax). But that's ok isn't it? As long as both the 'radical' left and right hate the bbc (as is the case now) then they must be doing something right.
Report donny osmond March 3, 2015 8:15 PM GMT
15th minute goal

lol
Report donny osmond March 3, 2015 8:21 PM GMT
spyker

the report i saw was on bbc news, johnson was on before the case of
10 men who have been charged , but were not named
on the news. it may be chasing ratings and all that, but thats
not strictly their remit...is it ?
Report Roker_Park March 3, 2015 11:05 PM GMT
Great to hear 3000 fans singing Jonno's name at Hull tonight.

Tremendous stuff.
Report mesmerised March 3, 2015 11:09 PM GMT
Dirty bar steward ffs
Report Roker_Park March 3, 2015 11:13 PM GMT
Adam Johnson

Man
Legend
MagSlayer
Report geordie1956 March 3, 2015 11:19 PM GMT
and possibly a child molester should you forget
Report themover March 3, 2015 11:20 PM GMT
no doubt "girlfriend" Stacey will be standing by him

CryLaugh
Report Roker_Park March 3, 2015 11:23 PM GMT
Zero evidence whatsoever to suggest he is and I quote "a child molester".

Questioned for hours on end and released without a single charge.

It's understandable that he rattles Newcastle fans so much though. #MagSlayer
Report Darlo Bantam March 3, 2015 11:25 PM GMT

Mar 3, 2015 -- 11:20PM, themover wrote:

no doubt "girlfriend" Stacey will be standing by him

Johnson's partner, Stacey Flounders, is reported to have given birth to their daughter seven weeks ago.

Speaking from her family home, her mother told the Daily Mirror: "They are still very close and are absolutely still together."

She added: "He is 100 per cent innocent and we will stand by him. He hasn't been found guilty of anything. He is a great lad and has not done anything wrong. This is a horrible situation."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11446203/Adam-Johnson-underage-...

Report themover March 3, 2015 11:28 PM GMT
what a surprise Cry
Report FredRescue March 3, 2015 11:32 PM GMT
Stacey is certainly floundering
Report akabula March 3, 2015 11:35 PM GMT
Roker_Park
Zero evidence whatsoever to suggest he is and I quote "a child molester".
Questioned for hours on end and released without a single charge.

Absolute joke that he's been named.
Report Darlo Bantam March 3, 2015 11:38 PM GMT

Mar 3, 2015 -- 11:28PM, themover wrote:

what a surprise

We don't know any of the facts of the case, so we can't say whether he's deserving of her support or not.

Report themover March 3, 2015 11:40 PM GMT
that is true
Report Roker_Park March 3, 2015 11:57 PM GMT
Hopefully people like "geordie1956" will be getting a visit from the boys in blue throwing about wild accusations like "child molester".

I've forwarded this thread to Durham Constabulary anyway and they can do as they see fit.
Report Darlo Bantam March 4, 2015 12:00 AM GMT
Pity that such claims are civil matters not criminal ones.
Report geordie1956 March 4, 2015 12:25 AM GMT
should be interesting to see how the constabulary react to you sending this thread joker - my comments say "possibly" as I understand and comply fully with jurisprudence - he is not guilty until proven otherwise  - you mention the girl and offer remarks about her - you should remember she is 15 and is offered the full protection of the law - certainly your remarks could be construed as provocative and hamper the implementation of the law and use of impartiality to which she is entitled under evidentiary rules
Report GLASGOWCALLING March 4, 2015 12:29 AM GMT
LaughLaugh  I've forwarded this thread to Durham Constabulary anyway and they can do as they see fit. LaughLaugh
Report marychain1 March 4, 2015 12:32 AM GMT
Another clear example of people letting club colours get in the way before they engage their brain and open their mouths. It's astonishing to hear the things people find ways to defend when it is their players doing it. I've seen decent Chelsea fans defend play acting and elbowing, I've seen black Liverpool fans defend Suarez and say "Evra had previous". Sheff United fans taking the side of a convicted rapist. Now Sunderland fans talking about the character of a 15-year old girl they don't know.
Report GLASGOWCALLING March 4, 2015 12:37 AM GMT
agree with marychain, the snipe from the mackem about the 15 yr old child leaves a lot to be desired, and says all i need to know about

him.
Report Roker_Park March 4, 2015 12:37 AM GMT
Look at the backtracking from this simple clown geordie1956. Tremendous.

He's gone from a "child molester" to "not guilty" within an hour. Marvellous.
Report OnePercenter March 4, 2015 9:51 AM GMT
Innocent until proved guilty.

I seem to remember Lee Bowyer playing for Leeds during a trial after spending all day in court.
Report donny osmond March 4, 2015 2:20 PM GMT
Johnsons girlfriend has every right to stand by him if by what your hear about this 15 year old comes out in next few weeks.

just libel a 15 year old girl, i hope northumbria police take note of that, and all
your previous posts on this forum which i'm sure betfair will be delighted to supply
on request
Report Roker_Park March 4, 2015 2:22 PM GMT
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
Report donny osmond March 4, 2015 2:25 PM GMT
ive sent a copy to police just in case they missed your copy

highlighting the relevant libellous passages
Report Roker_Park March 4, 2015 2:26 PM GMT
Good lad, now you can concentrate on coming up with your own crack instead of relying on my material.
Report donny osmond March 4, 2015 2:28 PM GMT
i dont want to libel any one

you are a sick sad person
Report Get On MASSIVE March 4, 2015 2:32 PM GMT
I remember when I pulled a 15 year old when I was 20. She was about 5, 10" and looked like a supermodel. We only kissed mind and after she told me she was 15 I obviously couldn't see her again. I thought she was about 18.

"Child molester" quips are way wide of the mark as 15 years olds aren't pre pubescent and can be sexually attractive to an adult male. If he knew she was 15 then he's a moron and should of listened to his head rather than his libido. I believe that having sex with a 15 year old is legally a harsher crime if you're 24+ than if you're 23 or under so this could ruin his career.
Report Roker_Park March 4, 2015 2:39 PM GMT
Spot on GOM

Cringeworthy comments labelling someone a "child molester" when he hasn't been charged with a single offence, but then again thats what you expect from bitter Newcastle fans, no class.
Report donny osmond March 4, 2015 2:42 PM GMT
Sometimes it's hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times, and he'll have good times
Doin' things that you don't understand
But if you love him, you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him, oh be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man.
Stand by your man, give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely.
Stand by your man, and show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can.
Stand by your man.
Stand by your man, and show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can.
Stand by your man.
Report sonofshinner March 4, 2015 3:55 PM GMT
my moneys on adam been innocent.
Report sonofshinner March 4, 2015 3:59 PM GMT
unlike lochland.
Report akabula March 4, 2015 7:05 PM GMT
Seems she was boasting of a relationship with him online.
Could just be a young girl with a crush and a fertile imagination.
Right now not only is he innocent but not facing any charges either.
Report marychain1 March 4, 2015 7:12 PM GMT
Let's hope for his sake that he hasn't done anything stupid like pick the girl up from school
Report Darlo Bantam March 4, 2015 7:18 PM GMT
The Sun have helpfully printed a picture of them together. Scum.
Report OldGold March 4, 2015 11:44 PM GMT
Laughing at Donny Osmond's comments on this thread, can't tell if they're serious or not butLaugh
Report A.H HUNTER esq. March 9, 2015 5:43 PM GMT
If he was Pakistani would the girl have been made to feel guilty in a Northern Labour town?
Report duncan idaho March 9, 2015 5:52 PM GMT
idiot
Report mesmerised March 10, 2015 1:47 AM GMT
Hunter has a point.
Mohammed like them young too.
Report The Special One™ March 10, 2015 1:54 AM GMT
well said hunter, why arnt they named and shamed?
Report Roker_Park March 18, 2015 4:16 PM GMT
Adam Johnson returns to training. 

Welcome back MagSlayer.

#JusticeForJonno

Report mesmerised March 18, 2015 4:43 PM GMT
You know what football fans are like, the away fans will probably start chanting the sl@gslayer, then how will the girl feel?
Report donny osmond March 18, 2015 4:45 PM GMT
the away fans might have left by half time...

its at west ham innit ?
Report donny osmond March 18, 2015 4:47 PM GMT
B1dve5t

Laugh
Report Roker_Park March 18, 2015 4:47 PM GMT
You're presuming something actually happened with this girl.......
Report donny osmond March 18, 2015 4:48 PM GMT
we dont know its a girl, if you want to be pedantic
Report Roker_Park March 18, 2015 4:51 PM GMT
We do know its a girl, most know her name and lots have seen her instagram account before it was took down.
Report Darlo Bantam March 18, 2015 4:52 PM GMT
Interesting blog about this from The Secret Footballer.

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/the-secret-footballer/24353/sad-tale-of-adam-johnson-and-sunderland-afc/

Particularly two bits: "But the allegation against Johnson is just that at this stage, an allegation. It is also worth pointing out that the 15-year-old girl in question was said to be boasting about their alleged “relationship” to her friends and on social media. For Johnson’s sake and everybody involved, I hope this falls into the latter category. I hope this is a girl who has made up a story up for attention; I hope that a claim reported by the media that Johnson had posed in pictures with the girl, if true, served as the starting point for her to fabricate a relationship."

and "On Friday, my friend called again and, this time, he picked up the conversation with the air of a man who has seen everything in football and, as a result, would not be in the least bit surprised if this allegation turned out to be true.

“Mate,” he began, “I just heard from a mate who’s spoken to his missus. Apparently, he’s retreated to a dark place, not talking to anyone. Listen, I don’t think he’s ever gonna play football again.”
Report donny osmond March 18, 2015 4:52 PM GMT
we do not, you are not allowed to post anything about the person
Report Darlo Bantam March 18, 2015 4:53 PM GMT
The Sun helpfully printed her photograph. So yes, we do know it's a girl. And the police arrest wording says so too anyway.
Report donny osmond March 18, 2015 4:54 PM GMT
retreating to a dark place and not playing football again......

totally consistant with a sunderland first team recall
Report Roker_Park March 18, 2015 4:55 PM GMT
He be in such a "dark place" thats he returned to training and knows he's going to centre of attention on Saturday night when the Sky cameras will be all over him.................must be a real "dark place" he's in.
Report donny osmond March 18, 2015 4:55 PM GMT
yes i know darlo, but it shouldnt be the case !
Report G1_Jockey_4 March 18, 2015 5:01 PM GMT
west ham is a .......
Report Darlo Bantam March 18, 2015 5:03 PM GMT

Mar 18, 2015 -- 5:55PM, Roker_Park wrote:

He be in such a "dark place" thats he returned to training and knows he's going to centre of attention on Saturday night when the Sky cameras will be all over him.................must be a real "dark place" he's in.

It was posted nearly two weeks ago. Some of it is clearly hypothosis. Maybe part of the decision to recall him to training is because of this reason and the fact he's guilty of nothing yet.

Report donny osmond March 18, 2015 5:07 PM GMT
will take the attention away from new manager  and team may well rally round

got to be worth a go
Report Roker_Park March 18, 2015 5:08 PM GMT
Dave Kitson knows absolutely that goes on at Sunderland, nothing at all. When all this is over and Johnson is cleared, I hope him or Sunderland sue the ar$e off the "secret footballer".
Report donny osmond April 23, 2015 3:32 PM BST
charged on 3 counts, one of grooming
Report JC1326 April 23, 2015 4:57 PM BST

Mar 18, 2015 -- 5:52PM, Darlo Bantam wrote:

Interesting blog about this from The Secret Footballer.http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/articles/the-secret-footballer... two bits: "But the allegation against Johnson is just that at this stage, an allegation. It is also worth pointing out that the 15-year-old girl in question was said to be boasting about their alleged “relationship” to her friends and on social media. For Johnson’s sake and everybody involved, I hope this falls into the latter category. I hope this is a girl who has made up a story up for attention; I hope that a claim reported by the media that Johnson had posed in pictures with the girl, if true, served as the starting point for her to fabricate a relationship."and "On Friday, my friend called again and, this time, he picked up the conversation with the air of a man who has seen everything in football and, as a result, would not be in the least bit surprised if this allegation turned out to be true.“Mate,” he began, “I just heard from a mate who’s spoken to his missus. Apparently, he’s retreated to a dark place, not talking to anyone. Listen, I don’t think he’s ever gonna play football again.”

''Apparently, he’s retreated to a dark place, not talking to anyone.''

Maybe they just meant he'd gone back to Middlesbrough?

Report themover April 23, 2015 5:02 PM BST
nope, he's still at Sunderland...has been given the squad number u16 for next season
Report donny osmond February 10, 2016 2:30 PM GMT
oh
Report donny osmond March 25, 2016 11:44 AM GMT
microwave lasagne, shared dunny

1 down, 2000+ to go
Report mesmerised March 25, 2016 11:58 AM GMT
Poor Roker Park, looks a right prat on this thread and not just in hindsight.
Report dr . atkins March 25, 2016 12:50 PM GMT
oh dear roker park sticking up for a pedo before you know the full facts of the case shows what a idiot you are
Report geordie1956 March 25, 2016 1:07 PM GMT
joker park usually ranting on about the toon - wonder if he will have the good grace to come on and now apologise for attempting to defend a now convicted criminal - somehow it is doubtful which highlights what a pathetic character he is
Report Mikael D'Haguenet March 25, 2016 1:22 PM GMT
Roker Park's credentials as a complete and utter cretin were established well before this thread. He's not the only gobsh!te exposed on this thread either.

Wonder if he'll get his MagSlayer tattoo removed?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com