Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DoubleU
03 Feb 15 12:20
| Topic/replies: 5 | Blogger: DoubleU's blog
Hi guys,

In order to make my betting skills more professional, I am looking for a supplier of comprehensive football statistics for the major European Leagues.

In fact, I am looking for historical results including result, odds, shots on target, yellow cards, dangerous attacks,...

Website football-data.co.uk is offering this for the English Premier League. Unfortunately, for the other leagues these statistics are not as detailed. E.g., the shots on target is missing what would be essential for me.

Does anyone know other sources that provide these kind of historical data for most leagues (important : detailed stats including shots on target)? They must not be necessarily for free. I am willing to pay for decent databases.

I already read some things about Opta but I don't fully understand what they are exactly offering and I am affraid this will cost a lot.

thanks for any feedback.
Pause Switch to Standard View Looking for comprehensive football...
Show More
Report themover February 3, 2015 12:49 PM GMT
http://www.optasports.com/
Report DoubleU February 5, 2015 6:44 AM GMT
Hi,

Thank you for replying but I was not really looking for the Opta website as I was aware of that site ofcourse.
First of all, ideally I am looking for a free / cheap alternative. Website football-data.co.uk is offering exactly what I need from historical statistics but unfortunately only the English Leagues are detailed enough including shots on target, yellow cards, ...

So I was wondering if anyone knows alternatives that support other major European Leagues (Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Portugal,....)

Also, the website of Opta is quite unclear to me. I don't understand what they are exactly offering when it comes to historical results nor do I understand their pricing. They are also not replying to my e-mails.
If anyone would have more info, please share.

thanks
Report ffaith February 5, 2015 11:50 AM GMT
footstats.co.uk
Report Oo R Ya February 5, 2015 12:39 PM GMT
whoscored.com give a bit more stats on the top leagues
Report DrVenglos February 5, 2015 7:16 PM GMT
soccerstatto maybe some help
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539