Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheAltar
05 Jan 15 10:30
| Topic/replies: 385 | Blogger: TheAltar's blog
Hi. I used to use a Betfair version on my mobile, something like native apk 7 (?), but then accidentally erased it and now have that horrible orange app thingy. I really miss using a four digit entry code but more importantly for me you got a long inplay list that included all the games that day/night all in one place. Now I have categories and sub categories to deal with and it takes ages to see ALL footy on that day. Am I missing something? Can I get this on the horrible orangey app? Does anyone have the old app they could email me? I miss it soooooooooooo much!!
Cheers.
Pause Switch to Standard View Vaguely footy realted tech question....
Show More
Report marychain1 January 5, 2015 10:31 AM GMT
ibetmate is dead. The orange is all that is left. And yes, it's horrible.
Report lurka January 5, 2015 10:39 AM GMT
there is a 4 digit code option on the orangey app
Report Outpost January 5, 2015 10:43 AM GMT
surely that 4 digit code is the self destruct button for that orange app.

I finished up getting rid of that app as it was useless.
Report TheAltar January 5, 2015 10:44 AM GMT
What's ibetmate? I never had that. I'm on android and it was a betfair app. If I deleted it in the past I could find it on my sd card and install again. I was using it recently until I wiped the sd card. I found really old versions apk1 and I could install, log in, see scores but no markets, it said error occured. Version 7 or 8 always worked recently (2 weeks ago?). So frustrating! I googled ibetmate but that looks different to what I had.
Report lurka January 5, 2015 12:37 PM GMT
They changed the API a month or two ago and apps like ibetmate weren't upgraded to the new API. Any old apps you can get back will more than likely not work for the same reason.

4 digit code is a great feature. Easiest way to login, no 2 step code or password needed
Report TheAltar January 5, 2015 6:17 PM GMT
Where's the four digit code function? Can't find any settings for it. Can't see a transfer between wallets either unless I go to full site. I've downloaded the latest version. Help! Cheers.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com