Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Davy
27 Dec 14 12:59
| Topic/replies: 955 | Blogger: Davy's blog
i had a look into this one.Catania seem to be in a bit of a crisis at the moment.They had four players sent off in their last game, all of whom will miss this game against Carpi (the manager was sent off too).
They also have massive injury problems.In total they will be missing up to 15 players through injury and suspension.Along with that Catania fans have said that they will boycott the game.Italian websites are predicting that this could be the final game for the Catania manager.
Carpi are nine points clear at the top and haven't lost any of their last 12.

http://www.itasportpress.it/catania-news/catania-le-ultime-verso-il-carpi-172858
Pause Switch to Standard View Lot of money matched on catania game...
Show More
Report Davy December 27, 2014 1:27 PM GMT
This is an article about the fans boycott...looks like the stadium will be empty

http://palermo.blogsicilia.it/il-silenzio-assordante-del-massimino/281983/
Report robbierobot December 27, 2014 4:23 PM GMT
sounds like a good 11/10 shot then davy
Report Davy December 27, 2014 4:29 PM GMT
looks like it robbierobot, the only thing is that home advantage is big in this league...you get an awful lot of draws
Report scaredmoney December 27, 2014 4:33 PM GMT
only lost one at home all season...from memory
Report Davy December 27, 2014 4:38 PM GMT
That's right.They won 5 drew 4 and lost 1.
Report loui December 27, 2014 4:43 PM GMT
Strange odds then, smells
Report Davy December 27, 2014 5:00 PM GMT
More matched on this one than all the other Serie b games combined.Carpi were backed heavily in their last game against Perugia aswell.
Similar thing, far more was matched on the Carpi - Perugia game than any of the others...
Report gennariello December 27, 2014 5:02 PM GMT
few weeks ago they played at Trapani and that game is still under control by federbetting. all italian bookies suspended the correct score 2-2.
Report CJ70 December 27, 2014 5:09 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2014 -- 5:02PM, gennariello wrote:

few weeks ago they played at Trapani and that game is still under control by federbetting. all italian bookies suspended the correct score 2-2.

I wouldn't worry about anything Federbet do. That's just a fat bloke in his bedroom copying big odd drops from sites like Oddsportal.

Report gennariello December 27, 2014 5:14 PM GMT
I'm not saying that federbet is something serious. The serious stuff was that in my little town all bookies suspended all bets on that match. On internet the 2-2 was at 3.90 and because it was a sunday morning everyone was withdrawing money to go on that. Personally i had a good lay when the score was 2-0 but it was something ridicoulous to see even if i had the chance to earn something.
Report CJ70 December 27, 2014 5:47 PM GMT

Dec 27, 2014 -- 5:14PM, gennariello wrote:

I'm not saying that federbet is something serious. The serious stuff was that in my little town all bookies suspended all bets on that match. On internet the 2-2 was at 3.90 and because it was a sunday morning everyone was withdrawing money to go on that. Personally i had a good lay when the score was 2-0 but it was something ridicoulous to see even if i had the chance to earn something.

The local blocking and the associated fall of odds was probably what made Federbet pick it up. As I remember the 2-2 landed.

Not sure this is any more than expectation based on the good info the OP put up.

Report Lucky Sod December 27, 2014 6:51 PM GMT
catania 3151  traded
carpi 84000Excited
draw 2000
Report Davy December 27, 2014 7:12 PM GMT
Another interesting one tomorrow is Boavista vs Belenenses.Boavista will be using a team of reserves and youth team players.
The manager Petit says 'our priority is the league.opportunities will be given to those players who have played least and to youth team players.'
i'm guessing it will be somthing similar to the side that lost 4-0 to second division Aves a few months ago.

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=521160

On the other hand Belenenses will be using a regular team.Defender Gonçalo Brandão has spoken about the importance of the competition to them and how he is sure that they will win...

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=521343
Report Davy December 27, 2014 8:17 PM GMT
Belenenses are missing one player Filipe Ferreira.Top scorer Deyverson and Camara are back, they missed the last game against Rio Ave.

Lista de convocados:

Guarda-redes: Hugo Ventura e Matt Jones;

Defesas: Gonçalo Brandão, João Afonso, João Meira, Palmeira, Daniel Martins e André Teixeira;

Médios: Bruno China, Miguel Rosa, Pelé, Rodrigo Dantas e Tiago Silva;

Avançados: Abel Camará, Deyverson, Fábio Nunes, Sturgeon, Tiago Caeiro.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Belenenses/interior.aspx?content_id=922194
Report sofiakenny December 27, 2014 9:44 PM GMT
ty Davy these things rarely work out but thanks for the input pal..it what the forum should be about.
Report Davy December 27, 2014 10:05 PM GMT
No problem mate.One last thing...Belenenses are missing two players, Fredy is out aswell.
Report sonofshinner December 28, 2014 7:37 AM GMT
Catania score quite a few goals for a lowly side...even if the op info is correct..i think ov 2,5 is the call @2.06
Report Davy December 28, 2014 10:10 AM GMT
I think i will stay away from Carpi.Catania are actually pretty good on paper.They were one of the favourites to get promoted this year whereas Carpi have surprised everyone.
Even with the injuries and suspensions i can't be confident either way, i just don't know enough about Serie B...well, i don't know anything at all about it :)
Belenenses are down to 2.00 from 2.14 last night...i could see them shortening up a bit further before the game.
Report RAPS December 28, 2014 1:28 PM GMT
Carpi 2.3 to back half an hour before the off.

It`s being streamed by 365 btw
Report loui December 28, 2014 2:24 PM GMT
I'm more worried that carpi is an anagram of crapi
Report leazes67 December 28, 2014 3:23 PM GMT
1-0 carpi.Happy
Report leazes67 December 28, 2014 3:44 PM GMT
2-0 carpi...good shout OP.Happy
Report RAPS December 29, 2014 11:15 AM GMT
never really in doubt.

Tanks Davy
Report TheChaser December 29, 2014 4:00 PM GMT
had this in over 1.5 with chelsea game