Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
profit2012
29 Aug 14 21:41
| Topic/replies: 598 | Blogger: profit2012's blog
From now on i will be posting my tips on this page, It will prevent me from creating numerous topics about my Argentinian & MLS bets. I have been doing really well on the Argentinian Primera Divison games winning 8 & loosing 3 i try & back the best odds of course it won't win everytime but i'm looking to get more winners then loosers. On the other hand i started betting on the MLS last season & although i done well, I have had a great start this season winning 12 losing just 3 i haven't posted on here about my MLS bets but i thought as i write about my Argie games alot on here i would bring my advise on the MLS.

I will also be doing in-plays on here you don't have to follow but if there is a market i like which has good odds during in-play i will post it on here. I hope people have been following my tips recently & i have had good feedback on the comments which i appreciate, it's always good beating the bookies & i hope we can carry that on. Happy
Pause Switch to Standard View About my Argentinian & Major League...
Show More
Report jim smith August 29, 2014 11:54 PM BST
are you involved on the charlotte eagles game profit?
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 12:18 AM BST
Nope, i stick to the higher divisions maybe going to the lower division in Argentinian league but not the Mls!
Report TheChaser August 30, 2014 12:27 AM BST
any tonight
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 12:30 AM BST
Back Kansas City, unbeaten in there last 5 encounters with Houston Dynamo & Houston have loss there last 5 away games. 1.74 is the odds here and even tho it's not the biggest odds i still think it's to big for Kansas City, there 2nd in the league & will go top if they win. They have D.Dwyer who has 16 goals & is 2nd highest scorer in the league.

I can't see anything but a Kansas City win good luck all Happy
Report TheBetfairBuddy August 30, 2014 3:18 AM BST
1.74 good odds.....can't wait for your next tip
Report TheBetfairBuddy August 30, 2014 4:09 AM BST
Report• Quote • Block User profit2012 • August 30, 2014 12:30 AM BST
Back Kansas City, unbeaten in there last 5 encounters with Houston Dynamo & Houston have loss there last 5 away games. 1.74 is the odds here and even tho it's not the biggest odds i still think it's to big for Kansas City, there 2nd in the league & will go top if they win. They have D.Dwyer who has 16 goals & is 2nd highest scorer in the league.

I can't see anything but a Kansas City win good luck all

can't wait for the next tip.....when can we expect it.????
Report TheChaser August 30, 2014 7:01 AM BST

TheBetfairBuddy
30 Aug 14 04:09
| Topic/replies: 1,339 | Blogger: TheBetfairBuddy's blog
Report• Quote • Block User profit2012 • August 30, 2014 12:30 AM BST

I can't see anything but a Kansas City win good luck all

can't wait for the next tip.....when can we expect it.????

3-1 what gubbing

Did op red out at 1-1? just so we know you should update us who like free money tips

What happened , the op did sound very shrewd and did have a point for his bet , ill wait on next one also this guy could make us some series monies
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 8:27 AM BST

Aug 30, 2014 -- 1:01AM, TheChaser wrote:

TheBetfairBuddy30 Aug 14 04:09Joined:09 Jun 11| Topic/replies: 1,339 | Blogger: TheBetfairBuddy's blogReport• Quote • Block User profit2012 • August 30, 2014 12:30 AM BSTBack Kansas City, unbeaten in there last 5 encounters with Houston Dynamo & Houston have loss there last 5 away games. 1.74 is the odds here and even tho it's not the biggest odds i still think it's to big for Kansas City, there 2nd in the league & will go top if they win. They have D.Dwyer who has 16 goals & is 2nd highest scorer in the league.I can't see anything but a Kansas City win good luck allcan't wait for the next tip.....when can we expect it.????3-1 what gubbingDid op red out at 1-1? just so we know you should update us who like free money tipsWhat happened , the op did sound very shrewd and did have a point for his bet , ill wait on next one also this guy could make us some series monies

Like i said i'm not going to win every bet, i was watching the game & it got suspended during in-play due to weather conditions this could of effected the players & it's not something that's happened when iv'e had a bet on the mls before. I don't say what's free money as you look like a mug if you say (free mmoney) and it then loses ill just say what i think is a good tip to do.

Report TheChaser August 30, 2014 8:34 AM BST
It did seem the bet to do with them chasing the league
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 8:40 AM BST
Yeah there are 3 games in the Primera Division today i will be writing about them below before 9:30.
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 8:41 AM BST
I'm also going to do a treble which you can all follow if you wan't.
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 9:15 AM BST
Gimnasia La Plata VS Godoy Cruz 7pm kick off.. Although the markets are not up yet on the bet i wan't to do in this game hopefully they will put odds up & we can all get the best price. Gymnasia have had a terrible start in there first 4 games picking up just the 1 point, they also wen't out in the cup to Argentinos Juniors & were at home before the season kicked off which makes me think there morale must be low right now. I wan't to see the odds for double chance on Godoy here or draw no bet. why they are 5.2 anyway i don't know & might have a bet myself on them just a small stake.. Godoy are unbeaten away so far drawing 1 and winning 1 last week so they will be confident they can get a result, they also have Ramirez upfront who has got 3 goals in 4 games & scored the winner last week, i reckon he could get the winner this week.

(My tip is back double chance on Godoy if it's over evens if not do draw no bet on them.

Seattle Sounders Vs Colarado Rapids kick off 9pm.. Not going to write a lot on this as don't need to!. Seattle are top of the league they probably have 2 of the best players in the league in Dempsey & Obafemi Martins who are both still to good for this level... They are playing a team who haven't won in 5 & are well low of confidence & Seattle won 2-4 last week away impressively and i can see them carrying that form into this game.

(My tip is back Seattle Sounders to win.

Newells Old Boys Vs Estudiantes 12:30am Kick Off.. I'm backing Newells here as i see 2.46 for the home team really good value. Newells are unbeaten i the Primera Division drawing 2 & winning 2, even tho the 2 draws were at home i expect them to beat an Estudiantes side who haven't won away yet loosing all of there games.

(My tip is back Newells Old Boys to win.

The Treble i'm doing don't have to follow if you don't want to just abit of fun

Man United, Bayer Leverkusen & Juventus all to win.

Good luck everyone :)
Report kellydamo August 30, 2014 9:43 AM BST
Houston 3 kansas 1
Report TheChaser August 30, 2014 9:46 AM BST
1 down its not bad ,i think this lad knows his stuff and will make us lots of monies

Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 8:59 PM BST
Cheers Chaser obviously the 1st one loss but we go on. In play tip back Roma 2nd goal!
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 9:35 PM BST
Gervinho has killed that in play tip Scared
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 9:35 PM BST
I'm gonna keep an eye out on the Seattle game if there price goes up might have to back them again
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 9:38 PM BST
Yesssssss Gervinho made up for it :) in play tip wins
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 9:40 PM BST
Back Seattle Sounders playing good now & will score soon
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 10:21 PM BST
Back seattle 2nd goal
Report TheChaser August 30, 2014 10:39 PM BST
what price you get on seattle
Report TheChaser August 30, 2014 10:40 PM BST
should keep record of bets and the prices

so people know if its worth following
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 11:00 PM BST
Cool pal will do, ill start the record from the Newells game then.
Report profit2012 August 30, 2014 11:02 PM BST
will probably forget the inplays due to the topic getting spammed will stay with single bets
Report rmccarthy16 August 31, 2014 3:02 AM BST
started well and your obviously going to loose sometime but going from a thread about well researched mls argie footie bets to 'roma second goal, get on seattle next goal' in the heat of the moment confirmed your not as clued up as i first thought
Report TheBetfairBuddy August 31, 2014 7:57 AM BST
Train wreck thread !! Hit n miss...... will follow tho
Report profit2012 August 31, 2014 10:15 AM BST
It's up to you what you think of me, like i said i'm just carrying on with single bets from now on and posting my research about what i think are good bets. Newells won yesterday which is a good start.
Report TheChaser August 31, 2014 10:18 AM BST
How many winners from how many bets so far and prices
Report TheBetfairBuddy August 31, 2014 10:20 AM BST
The Chaser

good point maybe we could see a full total w and loss with odds...only way to prove if its a wjnning thread
Report profit2012 August 31, 2014 10:20 AM BST
Like i said when i replied to your comment yesterday, i started from Newells so i know exactly how many bets iv'e done as well as odds/winners. so 1 winner odds 2.14. I have 3 bets for today which i will post shortly.
Report TheBetfairBuddy August 31, 2014 10:21 AM BST
Seems a car crash ie seattle 1.50 but loses on Seattle next goal and Houston
Report profit2012 August 31, 2014 10:22 AM BST
Yeah but that was unlucky as they were all over them and hit the bar, but regardless i'm sticking to my 3 bets research.
Report profit2012 August 31, 2014 10:53 AM BST
Belgrano Vs Atletico Rafaela... Belgrano haven't had a good start drawing 2 & losing 2 & i can see that continuing here, Rafaela although losing 2 have won 2 & got a very impressive 0-3 away win to Boca Juniors which is never easy. Another thing i like about Rafaela is there not a team of individuals all the 7 goals they have scored so far have been by a different player showing that there an all round team.

My bet on this one is Atletico Rafaela Draw no bet at 2.62.

Boca Juniors Vs Velez... I'm looking forward to this game, I have been very impressed about Velez there control of the game against Lanus was impressive to say the least, I thought when they lost Zarate they wouldn't be as good but i was wrong, Pratto now knows he's the main man & is taking it by storm 2nd in the goal scoring charts at the moment with 4 goals. Boca juniors have been in horrific form & there manager is under all sorts of pressure, they have only got one win that coming 3 games ago against Belgrano, since then they have conceded 6 goals & scored just 1 which is awful for any side let alone Boca Juniors.

My bet is Draw no bet at evens.

DC United Vs New York Red Bulls... I love watching Mls games normally you get a lot of goals & New York Red Bulls normally score a lot but conecede a lot & that is why i'm going for over 2.5 goals here. Bradley Wright-Phillips & Henry have been in tremendous form lately & DC United just loss 4-1 to La Galaxy which must of hurt.

I can see goals in this game so my bet is over 2.5 goals at 1.83.

Just a notice i am sorry about the in-play tips was a bit silly, but i can't be asked for people that start moaning about it follow me if you wan't if not click another thread. I write about this because i enjoy it & also winning the bets of course is a bonus. So if i lose a bet don't cry about it on here i offer my tips out you can follow what ever ones you wan't, but i bet on all the ones i write about.

Good luck everyone today & enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
Report Charlie August 31, 2014 11:18 AM BST
Seem like good picks.
Good luck.
Report TameTheTiger August 31, 2014 11:27 AM BST
thanks for letting me know that i can follow if i want because i wasnt sure if i could or not.
Report waccoe75 August 31, 2014 3:07 PM BST
cheers profit nice writes up about the games will follow a few tips that take my fancy :)
Report jim smith August 31, 2014 8:00 PM BST
after a lucky day with injury time goals have done the MLS game overs at evs
Report TheBetfairBuddy August 31, 2014 9:38 PM BST
ouch.....
im sure profit will turn this around
Report profit2012 August 31, 2014 11:07 PM BST
Hope people done draw no bet on Velez just read my post & realized i said back draw no bet but didn't say who Plain
Report profit2012 August 31, 2014 11:51 PM BST
Not a good day today, will research hard tomorrow & will try to get back on track sorry about today lads, 1 win 3 losses.
Report k sera sera August 31, 2014 11:56 PM BST
ul profit.

Can't believe what's happening in Argie football. From being ultra defensive last season they've gone to no defence at all. Media pressure maybe? TV companies demanding entertainment for their money? If so I can see football going the same way as "professional" wrestling Plain
Report TheBetfairBuddy September 1, 2014 12:15 AM BST
Profit
if betting was stats/research  based we'd all be millionaires..........
Report TheBetfairBuddy September 1, 2014 12:31 AM BST
In case you wondering why you lost the Belgrano v Rafaela bet
Here is what happened behind the scenes

Belgrano opened 2.05 at kick off 1.81
Rafaela opened 3.30 at kick off 4.90
Report profit2012 September 1, 2014 7:07 PM BST
Lanus Vs Olimpo... Lanus got beat 1-0 by Velez last week but i was impressed with how they played there defense was very good & got unlucky in the end when Pratto scored in the 85th minute. In the last 5 meetings between the 2 sides Lanus haven't loss to Olimpo at home winning 3 & drawing 2 i expect them to make it 4 in 2 this evening. Hopefully Lanus start Silva upfront he's there best striker & is the focal point of there attack i can see a Lanus win here they have won there last 2 home games & there odds are short at 1.68 but understandable.

Back Lanus to win at 1.68

Tigre Vs Quilmes... Both of these teams are at the bottom at the moment & i think Quilmes will be one of the teams to go down this season they lack depth in there squad & don't have any stand out players. On the other hand Tigre beat Racing Club 4-0 in there last home game very impressively & i can see them beat Quilmes today. Tigre have an impressive home form winning 4 out of there last 5 home games & Quiles are the only team in the Primera Division without a win.

Back Tigre to win at 2.02.

I'm only doing 2 bets today as i'm not confident in the other Primera Division game, good luck all.
Report TheBetfairBuddy September 2, 2014 7:41 AM BST
oh dear...
Lanus 1 1
Tigres 0 0

Train wreck....I mentioned last week
Report Blockfire September 2, 2014 3:09 PM BST
Looks like a train wreck indeed.
Report TheBetfairBuddy September 5, 2014 6:05 PM BST
lol block

give him tine. he will definately produce
Report TheBetfairBuddy September 16, 2014 1:47 AM BST
Where is he ?? Another winning systems that lost every bet