Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TheChaser
19 Aug 14 22:03
| Topic/replies: 45,044 | Blogger: TheChaser's blog
Pause Switch to Standard View To all Scottish NO voters just think...
Show More
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 8:23 AM BST
Fck England and move to Wales and he has an England top onLaugh

If we go independent we would be living on £10 giros Laugh

If it wasni for the queen we would be living on the streets because she pulls in 20 million tourist money Laugh

thats got to be a joke , seen it before but not full version

either a wind up or daft coontsLaugh

brilliant eiher way
Report Money Tree cost me thousands!! August 20, 2014 10:24 AM BST
I have spent 9 hours researching this and can confirm at least 68% of the Scottish people in the vids and interviews I have scoured are.

Delusional.
Report TheBetterBettor August 20, 2014 10:27 AM BST
to the people voting no....

think about the 700 years of history....
think about William Wallace
think about the Poll Tax
think about all that syphoned oil money to fund the Westminster boom of the 80´s

Think about this will be the only chance for real change in a generation.
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 10:42 AM BST
But people are scared incase the £ gets taken away , sh1te bags

Report Schalke 04 August 20, 2014 11:22 AM BST
Thats right, I forgot the Queen kept Scotland afloat with her £20m tourism money ... jesus !!
Report OnePercenter August 20, 2014 11:26 AM BST
Please God vote yes. England needs rid of the tartan yoke.
Report Schalke 04 August 20, 2014 11:30 AM BST
God isn't living in Scotland mate so he cant vote
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 11:35 AM BST
Gy in Rangers top

Breadnbutter 1/4
Akubula 2/1
Stewarty 5/2
TheBhoys for a laugh 10/1

Report iamajambo August 20, 2014 12:41 PM BST
That's a bit of an over-round,you thieving git.

There's only one question that those intending to vote No need to ask themselves:'Why do the Tories want us to stay,given that,as we have been reminded,Scotland has more Giant Pandas than Tory MPs.

All over the Globe people are laying down their lives in a fight for independence whilst all we have to do is mark a cross on a piece of paper.

Ffs,go for it.No more Bullingdon boys,forever.
Report hippie August 20, 2014 12:51 PM BST
Why do the Tories want us to stay

Nimbyism. The Tories prefer to store their Trident nuclear capability as far away from their homes as possible.
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 1:04 PM BST
Why? Because they are British. Doesn't need any more of a reason than that. If you are proud of your country, you should be heartbroken at the thought of part of it seceding.
Report Schalke 04 August 20, 2014 1:22 PM BST
Why are their individual countries in the UK? whats the point in them? I can't stand when people call me British, I am not British and never will be
Report ExtremeX August 20, 2014 1:29 PM BST
Why are their individual countries in the UK?

to give the illusion of freedom

the scots should vote YES on principle alone
unfortunately too many have been slaves to the english
for so long
they forgot what freedom feels like
Report themover August 20, 2014 1:35 PM BST
"slaves to the English"

you couldn't make it up! Laugh
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 1:35 PM BST
Why? To pander to small-minded inward-looking nationalists.
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 1:36 PM BST
The world is getting smaller and smaller, why wall yourself off in your back garden and have 0 influence on the rest of the world?
Report themover August 20, 2014 1:36 PM BST
still plenty of FREE money on the No vote to be had Happy
Report Schalke 04 August 20, 2014 1:42 PM BST
It's gonna be a over whelming YES in my opinion ... Glasgow seems to be the only place where the NO voters are in unmbers, the rest of Scotland is all for YES
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 1:44 PM BST

Aug 20, 2014 -- 7:42AM, Schalke 04 wrote:

It's gonna be a over whelming YES in my opinion ... Glasgow seems to be the only place where the NO voters are in unmbers, the rest of Scotland is all for YES

What a load of bollocks. I live in the south of Scotland and there will be at least 70% no down here. SNP don't get a look in here in any election.

Report Boozle August 20, 2014 1:45 PM BST
My local MSP is a Conservative.
Report Alias August 20, 2014 1:55 PM BST
iamajambo 20 Aug 14 12:41 Joined: 13 Mar 05 | Topic/replies: 3,661 | Blogger: iamajambo's blog
That's a bit of an over-round,you thieving git.

There's only one question that those intending to vote No need to ask themselves:'Why do the Tories want us to stay,given that,as we have been reminded,Scotland has more Giant Pandas than Tory MPs.

All over the Globe people are laying down their lives in a fight for independence whilst all we have to do is mark a cross on a piece of paper.

Ffs,go for it.No more Bullingdon boys,forever.

I've been asking the same questions here and everywhere for months and months. STILL no answer from any No voter. Does anybody really think the Tories just love us anyway, in spite of our lefty votes? WHY DO THEY WANT TO PRESERVE THE UNION?
Report Alias August 20, 2014 1:58 PM BST
Boozle
Boozle 20 Aug 14 13:36 Joined: 05 May 07 | Topic/replies: 1,731 | Blogger: Boozle's blog
The world is getting smaller and smaller, why wall yourself off in your back garden and have 0 influence on the rest of the world?

Dunno. Ask Croatians, Kosovans, all/any citizens of former Soviet Republics etc etc. Go on, I'll wait.
Report Alias August 20, 2014 2:00 PM BST
Boozle 20 Aug 14 13:45 Joined: 05 May 07 | Topic/replies: 1,731 | Blogger: Boozle's blog
My local MSP is a Conservative.

Ask him what it feels like to be an endangered species.Laugh Or what it's like to be outnumbered 2/1 in your own country by PANDAS.LaughLaughLaugh

BTW, you don't have to be SNP to vote YES.
Report iamajambo August 20, 2014 2:02 PM BST
Alias,

As you are well aware, it is because we make a nett contribution to the UK economy.

If we are able to get rid of Ingerland we will become the next Norway,more civilised and more prosperous.Bring it on,fearties.
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:02 PM BST

Aug 20, 2014 -- 7:58AM, Alias wrote:

BoozleBoozle 20 Aug 14 13:36 Joined: 05 May 07 | Topic/replies: 1,731 | Blogger: Boozle's blogThe world is getting smaller and smaller, why wall yourself off in your back garden and have 0 influence on the rest of the world?Dunno. Ask Croatians, Kosovans, all/any citizens of former Soviet Republics etc etc. Go on, I'll wait.

I dunno. I'll ask my girlfriend who is from Bosnia. She lived through the war. She pines for the days of Yugoslavia where the country was richer and they could travel across Europe visa-free.

Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:03 PM BST
Her neighbour sniped dead one of his neighbours. She saw nationalism turn people into monsters.
Report hippie August 20, 2014 2:04 PM BST
She pines for the days of Yugoslavia Scared

scarey bird
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:05 PM BST

Aug 20, 2014 -- 8:00AM, Alias wrote:

Boozle 20 Aug 14 13:45 Joined: 05 May 07 | Topic/replies: 1,731 | Blogger: Boozle's blogMy local MSP is a Conservative.Ask him what it feels like to be an endangered species. Or what it's like to be outnumbered 2/1 in your own country by PANDAS.BTW, you don't have to be SNP to vote YES.

I only see 1 political party of any size supporting a YES vote though.

Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:19 PM BST
And lets not forget, at the European Elections in Scotland this year, the SNP only received 20,000 more votes than Conservatives and UKIP combined. Nationalists make a lot of noise in public, but when it gets to the private ballot box, its a much different story.
Report Alias August 20, 2014 2:23 PM BST
I dunno. I'll ask my girlfriend who is from Bosnia. She lived through the war.

That's the whole point. We don't need to fight, not one drop of blood will be shed. All we have to do is VOTE YES.
........................................................................................................................

I only see 1 political party of any size supporting a YES vote though.

More and more Labour voters are seeing the light, and why not? They are as likely as the SNP to form the first independent Scottish government. In fact, the SNP may well splinter after independence, with most going left. A Labour supporter voting NO is a turkey voting for a Tory Christmas.
http://www.labourforindy.com/
Report themover August 20, 2014 2:25 PM BST
Alias still deluded with only a few weeks to go Laugh
Report hippie August 20, 2014 2:27 PM BST
And lets not forget, at the European Elections in Scotland this year, the Conservatives and UKIP only received 27.6% combined of a derisory 33.5% turnout.
Report themover August 20, 2014 2:29 PM BST
and lets not forget the polls put the Yes vote 14 points behind..in my book that's a minority Silly
Report Alias August 20, 2014 2:30 PM BST
Boozle 20 Aug 14 14:19 Joined: 05 May 07 | Topic/replies: 1,735 | Blogger: Boozle's blog
And lets not forget, at the European Elections in Scotland this year, the SNP only received 20,000 more votes than Conservatives and UKIP combined. Nationalists make a lot of noise in public, but when it gets to the private ballot box, its a much different story.

DesperationLaugh. No one seems to care about Euro elections ANYWHERE. Remind us of the turnout please?

Despite the Holyrood electoral system being deliberately designed to prevent domination by any single party, the "Nationalists" (as you put it) won a landslide at the last election.
Tories have ONE Westminster MP from 59 seats in Scotland. Before boundary changes and after the '92 election, they had NONE from 72. The Tories under J Major won that election, thus the obvious: there is no democracy for Scotland in the present setup.
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:30 PM BST

Aug 20, 2014 -- 8:27AM, hippie wrote:

And lets not forget, at the European Elections in Scotland this year, the Conservatives and UKIP only received 27.6% combined of a derisory 33.5% turnout.

And the people of Scotland who I am told are so keen that their future is with the EU rather than Westminister, can't even be bothered to turn up to vote in the election.

Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:30 PM BST

Aug 20, 2014 -- 8:30AM, Alias wrote:

Boozle 20 Aug 14 14:19 Joined: 05 May 07 | Topic/replies: 1,735 | Blogger: Boozle's blogAnd lets not forget, at the European Elections in Scotland this year, the SNP only received 20,000 more votes than Conservatives and UKIP combined. Nationalists make a lot of noise in public, but when it gets to the private ballot box, its a much different story.Desperation. No one seems to care about Euro elections ANYWHERE. Remind us of the turnout please? Despite the Holyrood electoral system being deliberately designed to prevent domination by any single party, the "Nationalists" (as you put it) won a landslide at the last election.Tories have ONE Westminster MP from 59 seats in Scotland. Before boundary changes and after the '92 election, they had NONE from 72. The Tories under J Major won that election, thus the obvious: there is no democracy for Scotland in the present setup.

And the SNP only has a grand total of 6 MPs out of that 59

Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:32 PM BST
And you seem to forget about the 3 out of last 4 UK Governments were Labour majorities, which matched the Scottish results. So Scotland is so badly represented? Where were the people of the Home Counties crying foul and for independence?
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:33 PM BST
And even had a period of 3 Scottish UK Party leaders!
Report themover August 20, 2014 2:35 PM BST
Alias has conveniently forgot about that as there's a coalition in place at the moment
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:35 PM BST
And all that time Scottish MPs tipping the balance of votes on English schools and hospitals. But do they complain? Hardly. British solidarity.
Report Alias August 20, 2014 2:36 PM BST
themover
themover 20 Aug 14 14:25 Joined: 25 Apr 03 | Topic/replies: 31,658 | Blogger: themover's blog
Alias still deluded with only a few weeks to go

Four weeks tomorrow. Remind yourself what the normal campaign span is of a general election, and compare. As Harold Wilson said, "a week is a long time in politics." Four weeks is plenty. Of course there will be an intensification in the media lies and disinformation, esp. Daily Mail, Express, Telegraph etc., but there will be surprises and boosts for the YES side too. As your English bard once said, "there's many a slip 'twixt cup and lip." Now away and lump on at 1/7 or whatever, or have you not got the courage of your convictions?
Report Alias August 20, 2014 2:39 PM BST
Boozle 20 Aug 14 14:32 Joined: 05 May 07 | Topic/replies: 1,740 | Blogger: Boozle's blog
And you seem to forget about the 3 out of last 4 UK Governments were Labour majorities,

NO, I never considered Blair to be Labour.

Alias has conveniently forgot about that as there's a coalition in place at the moment

You mean the LibDem puppets keeping the Tories in power?Laugh
Report Alias August 20, 2014 2:40 PM BST
And all that time Scottish MPs tipping the balance of votes on English schools and hospitals. But do they complain?

YES they do, increasingly, and so would I.
Report Boozle August 20, 2014 2:41 PM BST

Aug 20, 2014 -- 8:39AM, Alias wrote:

Boozle 20 Aug 14 14:32 Joined: 05 May 07 | Topic/replies: 1,740 | Blogger: Boozle's blogAnd you seem to forget about the 3 out of last 4 UK Governments were Labour majorities,NO, I never considered Blair to be Labour.Alias has conveniently forgot about that as there's a coalition in place at the momentYou mean the LibDem puppets keeping the Tories in power?

If you still think of Labour as being in the same part of the spectrum as it was in the 60's or 70's you are very deluded. They changed to follow what the people wanted.

Report hippie August 20, 2014 2:45 PM BST
Laugh
Report akabula August 20, 2014 4:15 PM BST
The question repeatedly asked is why do the Tories want to keep the Union?
The clue is in the campaign slogan of the NO camp. Better Together. What don't you get about that? It couldn't be clearer. Laugh
And it isn't just the Tories, Labour want us to keep the union as well.

Now remember that. Better Together. Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland are Better Together. Get it now?
Report iamajambo August 20, 2014 4:21 PM BST
CryCryCry
Report themover August 20, 2014 4:33 PM BST

Aug 20, 2014 -- 10:15AM, akabula wrote:

The question repeatedly asked is why do the Tories want to keep the Union?The clue is in the campaign slogan of the NO camp. Better Together. What don't you get about that? It couldn't be clearer. And it isn't just the Tories, Labour want us to keep the union as well. Now remember that. Better Together. Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland are Better Together. Get it now?

as opposed to the Yes votes Better in the EU Confused

Report akabula August 20, 2014 4:41 PM BST
@IAM has just realised that the vote will be a resounding NO.
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 4:56 PM BST
themightymac
20 Aug 14 01:24
| Topic/replies: 9,580 | Blogger: themightymac's blog
Scotland will be one of the wealthiest countries in the world if we vote YES. Lets hope that modern day Scots have the balls to vote YES on a ballot paper. We will never get another opportunity for a long long time to control our own destiny. The fact that the Tories and the English establishment, who both hate us, want us to stay is a good enough reason to go. Mind you, they`ll probably rig the vote.

mightymac ill be the one riggin itLaugh

Election Staff. (Referendum), Edinburgh

Short term Temp Work Available. (7/8 days 9th - 18th Sept. 2014

Various Locations including Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Fife, Glasgow, Stirling & Highlands

Job types: Scanner Operators & Postal Vote Openers

To scan /handle election documents in a timely manner, adhering to deadlines set by Site Supervisors and other basic admin type duties as required.

Are you a student with some free time?

Or maybe you are working but can arrange some time off.

Or perhaps you are currently unemployed and would like some short term interim work?

We require temp staff for the upcoming referendum.

Hours are normally between 8am -5pm but flexibility is important and some late evenings and early mornings may be required especially on 18th Sept. (final day)
Report ExtremeX August 20, 2014 4:57 PM BST
the answer is YES
what's the question?
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 4:58 PM BST
£6.31 per hour
    18 applications

Job type: Temporary, full-time
    Date: 6 days ago
    Reference: 25445737
    Duration: 7-8 days 9th-18th Sept.

only 18 people have applied Laugh sh12t wages but im joining up i fancy a little lay on NO nowLaugh
Report akabula August 20, 2014 5:02 PM BST
Students, Workers and the Unemployed. What about the retired? Ageist b*st*rds!
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 5:03 PM BST
Laugh
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 5:04 PM BST
Ive applied Laugh
Report akabula August 20, 2014 5:05 PM BST
£6.31 an hour. That's the equivalent of a good night at the poker for me. Laugh
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 5:06 PM BST
akubula maye this would be too heavy for oldies

Operators should be agile and fit and able-bodied as there will be a requirement to lift scanners and other IT equipment and to assist in equipment set-up when necessary.

http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/election-staff-referendum-edinburgh/25445737
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 5:06 PM BST
ill do a weeks work even if i can get rid of a few thousand NO votes
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 5:10 PM BST
it will keep the dole of my backGrin
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 5:45 PM BST
harold bishop, we've sent your application to the recruiter

Job details:

Job title: Election Staff. (Referendum), Edinburgh
Salary: £6.31 per hour
Job reference number: 1401-3

Your CV and covering letter (if you applied with a covering letter) are attached to this email.
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 5:46 PM BST
there my application  form
Report Bergkamp93 August 20, 2014 5:56 PM BST
Well this Thread Escalated Quickly Since Yesterday ...
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 5:59 PM BST
Grin

it sure did bergie im trying to get oin the team to count votes
Report Bergkamp93 August 20, 2014 6:19 PM BST
You are looking to count the votes ?
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 6:25 PM BST
yes ive applied lol
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 6:26 PM BST
only one wek work £6 odd an hour il do it for one week Laugh keep the dole of my back
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 6:26 PM BST
i chaged my name on here though it aint harold bishop lol
Report Bergkamp93 August 20, 2014 6:26 PM BST
Laugh Why not easy money !!!
Report Bergkamp93 August 20, 2014 6:27 PM BST
Harold BishopLaughLaughLaughGrin
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 6:28 PM BST
money and lose no votesLaugh
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 6:29 PM BST
my cv has a few year blank thoughLaugh cant say ive been gambling solid for a few year

i said i was caring for a family member , surely they dont chekc all that if they take students on , i should have 2 feet in already im a pro counter
Report Bergkamp93 August 20, 2014 6:30 PM BST
Laugh, Make sure you get rid of some of those NO votes once you get in the door Grin !!

Yeah saying that you were caring for a family member should be OK to fill that gap Cool
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 6:36 PM BST
if i get in ill take some picture of them on fire
Report akabula August 20, 2014 7:16 PM BST
What about holidays Chaser? Did you ask about that? I'll take w/e the 18th. Laugh
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 7:28 PM BST
whats w/e

you need to start early on 18th it said Laugh more monies
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 7:29 PM BST
Short term Temp Work Available. (7/8 days 9th - 18th Sept. 2014

Various Locations including Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Fife, Glasgow, Stirling & Highlands

Job types: Scanner Operators & Postal Vote Openers

To scan /handle election documents in a timely manner, adhering to deadlines set by Site Supervisors and other basic admin type duties as required.

Are you a student with some free time?

Or maybe you are working but can arrange some time off.

Or perhaps you are currently unemployed and would like some short term interim work?

We require temp staff for the upcoming referendum.

Hours are normally between 8am -5pm but flexibility is important and some late evenings and early mornings may be required especially on 18th Sept. (final day)
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 7:31 PM BST
i dont se how they can reject me , im over qualified
Report akabula August 20, 2014 7:31 PM BST
Is that at double time or time and a half Chaser. Ask them who your union rep is if it is bare time. In fact tell them you're striking for a better deal.
Report Alias August 20, 2014 8:46 PM BST
If you still think of Labour as being in the same part of the spectrum as it was in the 60's or 70's you are very deluded. They changed to follow what the people wanted.

No, they changed to what the people in the South East (roughly) wanted. In other words, they became neo Tories in order to get elected, led by the opportunist Blair.

PS Congratulations! You have recorded the 10 millionth use of "deluded" on the forum this year. FFS, think of some alternative, or if you have no imagination, find a thesaurus.
Report TheChaser August 20, 2014 10:39 PM BST
akubula i cant strike yet im nt in the door yet lol

ill give your betfair username you can negotiate a better wage packet for me
Report Eeternaloptimist August 21, 2014 2:17 AM BST
I don't think the 1/7 for no is as good value as any odds on Alias spontaneously combusting before polling day. Even at 1.01 it's got to be free money.

In answer to the person asking for months who hadn't received an answer to his question about why Tories woud be in favour of the UK remaining as such the answer is in their actual full title of The Conservative And Unionist Party.

Just for clarification. I'll still be voting yes. Laugh
Report Alias August 21, 2014 10:30 AM BST
Was that latest post by your ghost writer Eo? Surely your arithmetic is better than that.

Tories woud be in favour of the UK remaining as such the answer is in their actual full title of The Conservative And Unionist Party.

By your reckoning, they should be renaming themselves the "Shoot ourselves in the foot and altruistic unionist party."Grin

You and I know full well that the Tories NEED the oil revenues (they certainly DON'T need the left wing Scottish vote), and of course there's the small matter of having Trident removed, after which the huge oil reserves in the Clyde basin (which the media conveniently ignore, along with the West of Shetland fields) can be exploited.
Report Westender August 21, 2014 11:52 AM BST
The majority of English people hope the vote is Yes Laugh
Report mememe August 21, 2014 12:01 PM BST
The English, Australians, Asians, etc etc who live in Scotland and can vote will vote yes.
The Scottish living in Scotland will vote no.

I wish I could vote (English, living in England) - would vote yes.
Report TheChaser August 21, 2014 12:02 PM BST
Report Alias August 21, 2014 12:30 PM BST
The Scottish living in Scotland will vote no.

What, all 5 million of us?
Report TheChaser August 21, 2014 12:34 PM BST
how many of the 5 million are over 16 ?
Report TheChaser August 21, 2014 12:38 PM BST
The estimated population of Scotland on 30 June 2012 was 5,313,600, with 17% of people estimated to be aged under 16, 66% aged 16-64 and 17% aged 65 and over.

so over 4 million can votre , how many wil show up i reckon under 75 % is a great bet
Report mememe August 21, 2014 2:14 PM BST
There aren't 5 million Scottish people in Scotland - many of people there aren't Scottish.  Unfortunately they have moved elsewhere - I can't think why.
Report iamajambo August 21, 2014 3:28 PM BST
It is our role in life to educate the uneducated,people such as yourself,for example.Laugh
Report Alias August 21, 2014 4:07 PM BST
Thanks chaser. I wasn't looking forward to counting.
Report TheChaser August 21, 2014 4:12 PM BST
will 3 million troopers be going out in the p1ssing rain to vote?
Report Alias August 21, 2014 4:13 PM BST
mememe
mememe 21 Aug 14 14:14 Joined: 21 Jan 11 | Topic/replies: 470 | Blogger: mememe's blog
There aren't 5 million Scottish people in Scotland - many of people there aren't Scottish.  Unfortunately they have moved elsewhere - I can't think why

England is the home country (I hate that term) with the lowest Celtic DNA still remaining, even though it is STILL predominant. In other words, you probably aren't Saxon, mememe. I don't suppose many of your neighbours are either, depending on where you live. Bradford for instance.
Report TheChaser August 21, 2014 4:19 PM BST
London 2011

Ethnicity     Population
White
(British, Irish, Other)     4,887,435
Asian
(Bangladeshi, Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, Other)     1,511,546
Black
(African, Caribbean, Other)     1,088,640
Mixed
(White & Asian, White & Black African, White & Black Caribbean, Other)     405,279
Arab     106,020
Other     175,021
Bradford: Ethnicity: 2011 Census [51]
Ethnic group     Population      %
White     352,317     67.5
Asian or Asian British     140,149     26.8
Mixed     12,979     2.5
Black or Black British     9,267     1.8
Arab     3,714     0.7
Other Ethnic Group     4,026     0.8
Total     522,452     100
Bradford must only be half white now
Report mememe August 21, 2014 4:25 PM BST
Alias,
not sure about your point ...
If people who live in Scotland want independence then good luck to them and may they vote accordingly.
I am English and live in England and I have no choice in whether I want England to be independent of Scotland or not.
You're lucky to be able to vote on it.
Good luck, anyway.
Report Eeternaloptimist August 21, 2014 4:27 PM BST
Alias

The name of the party far predates the discovery of oil and if anything from an electoral and thus self centred point of view it would do the Tories no harm for Scotland to go independent. The Tories in general are ideologically wedded to a United Kingdom.
Report TheChaser August 21, 2014 4:27 PM BST
England would struggle with so many johny foreigners
Report Alias August 21, 2014 6:21 PM BST
mememe. I wasn't sure about yours, apart that is, from the barb at the end.

..............................................................................................................................................

No argument there, Eo.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com