Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LucianoBettio
08 Jul 14 13:11
| Topic/replies: 764 | Blogger: LucianoBettio's blog
Cant wait for the new season.

Not much value in the market at present, with Leeds United on a par with Brentford odds wise. Which is a bit of an insult to Brentford.

With Leeds United currently 15th favourites for the title there maybe trouble ahead, nay there almost certainly will be.
Pause Switch to Standard View Official Leeds United Fc relegation...
Show More
Report LucianoBettio July 8, 2014 1:16 PM BST
I quite like the look of Wigan to gain promotion this year as Champions with Wolves Fc to make the top 6 and Leeds united Fc to be liquidated with any luck.

See you at the collection desk come May.
Report inner city sumo July 8, 2014 1:24 PM BST
Just got a ridiculous amount of money for Ross McCormack. The push for the Champions League starts here...
Report Crisp77 July 8, 2014 1:32 PM BST
Will they be taking part in the 16-17 and 17-18 seasons?
Report LucianoBettio July 8, 2014 1:34 PM BST
Good business (for the owner) selling a thoroughly average player for huge fee.

Need about 10 decent Champo players from the wedge and who knows.
Report LucianoBettio July 8, 2014 1:40 PM BST
They will have restarted as Leeds City Calcio by then Crisp and will be ground sharing with Hunslet RL at the South Leeds Arena, capacity 3,000.
Report inner city sumo July 8, 2014 1:44 PM BST
No matter, it's a rugby town anyway.
Report LucianoBettio August 11, 2014 3:00 PM BST
The Hock and his Serie B fodder stinking out the Champo already.

And with near certain defeat vs much improved Boro, with any luck our glorious saviour the Italian Ken Bates will send the head coach for a good long sleep in Holbeck beck.
Report hippie August 11, 2014 3:06 PM BST
When an owner that has sacked 36 managers in 22 years calls you and asks you to do a job you know you're not capable of doing it must be obvious that his intention is to give you the bullet asap. Looks good on the C.V. though I suppose.
Report Roker_Park August 11, 2014 3:12 PM BST
Is that Sam Byram kid any good? My team Sunderland been linked with him, £5m+ seems steep for a Championship right back.
Report LucianoBettio August 11, 2014 3:15 PM BST
Was brilliant in his breakthrough season 12/13 (better going forward) but was injured, then unfit and out of form for majority of last season. Good luck to him if he should leave, deserves better than the club can currently offer him. Is/Will be a better RB than Walker and Johnson imo.
Report Shanelee1966 August 12, 2014 9:50 PM BST
Punching above their weight in the Championship.
Report LucianoBettio August 17, 2014 12:31 PM BST
Its going to be fascinating to see how Leeds United will turn a high quality Champo stiker into a free agent playing for Telford in 18 months time.

Be afraid Billy Sharp.

Complete dross as expected and Boro only slightly better.

Will the hock see out August? Ah who ****g cares.

Neil Aspin would be my none Mafia choice of next manager. Him, Grayson or Conte will do nicely.
Report waccoe75 August 17, 2014 10:00 PM BST
think leeds will do well everyone writeing us off no-ones knows anything about the players we have brought in apart from sharp and ajose ,top 10 finish im predicting for us once we gel
Report LucianoBettio August 21, 2014 2:53 PM BST
I admire your faith waccoe old son.

Will the Hock see out August?

With near certain defeat in the new Derby of Italy. Leeds will be lucky to have 3 points from 12.

Maybe a win for Lidscum vs Bratfud in the Kenny Mann commemorative derby could save him.

Bratfud 2.9 draw 3.6 Lidscum 2.5 seems reasonable to me.

At least we have the best Cricket and Rugby teams in the country. Soccerball is for ****s and bankers annyway.
Report LucianoBettio August 27, 2014 11:01 AM BST
Leeds United Fc always have to go one better in the loling stock footsky muggery stakes. And with the first relegation 6 pointer vs Bolton ahead at the weekend the only possible outcome tonight is 5-0 to the Bratfudians.
Report waccoe75 August 27, 2014 2:52 PM BST
yes I hope we do get beat the hockroach maybe a good coach but a manager/tactician hes not sooner hes replaced the better ,playing the same midfield as last season wont work . and the diamond as been over run all 4 games but still he don't see it never wanted them to lose so much just to get him out . I did say Saturday on another thread lay leeds and lay under 3.5 goals don't like touching leeds games but theres money to be made on them at the moment .
Report gennariello August 27, 2014 8:49 PM BST
Cellino is a clever man. I tell you because I saw him managing his team through these years. The only problem he's having or the mistake he's making is about building up a team as an italian team. He already brought 3-4 players, the new manager after tonight will be at 99% italian. He didn't understand what kind of league is playing. Once he'll realize that Leeds will be ok, just hope it won't be too late.
Report Try My Best August 27, 2014 9:28 PM BST
Don Goodman go and **** yourself you Leeds hater. You are a disgrace to impartial commentary. You talk utter bollocks
Report LucianoBettio August 30, 2014 10:34 AM BST
Seriously considered going today. If only to sing the Jermaine Beckford scored a facking great goal song for 90 minutes. As even though I didnt particulary rate his Berbatovian efforts up front for Leeds United Fc. History will regard him as the  only Leeds legend on the pitch today.

Do it for Redders.

We all lay Leeds and Leeds and Leeds.

We lose every week.
We lose twice a week.
We are Leeds United.
We always get beat.

Sloth to get sent off.
Beckfordov to score, Nil-One.
Report waccoe75 August 30, 2014 9:29 PM BST
was a good game just need Clarke in and we will take off now the hockroach as gone with crab football tactics
Report LucianoBettio August 31, 2014 1:30 PM BST
Have to fear for Bolton. With Blackpool being as good as dead that leaves one spot up for grabs. A straight fight between Fulham and Leeds who have money and the poosibility of a positive change or two or three and Birmingham who are still terrible and must surely die. Udders should score enough thru Vaughan and Wells. Rotherham and Brentford will make enough points at home and be unknown to survive. So thats it then season over.

Wolves Fc look to have real firepower and top6 is becoming more realistic with every match.

You go down Waccoe?

the Cook, Mowatt, Sloth, Sharp combination looks to have a certain promise about it.~Keeper seems a solid player too so thats a start, hopefully a more settled line-up can develop now and lay leeds can be consigned to history
Report waccoe75 August 31, 2014 1:55 PM BST
yes was good game hanging on towards the end but as the teams gel will come good add adryan and the teams looking better now the youngsters are in  like to see cook mowatt sloth adryan in midfield
Report LucianoBettio September 2, 2014 11:08 AM BST
Thats Fulham and Rotherham safe then.
Report waccoe75 September 2, 2014 9:43 PM BST
think we will be fine maybe take another 10 games to gel but all depends who the new head coach is
Report Crisp77 September 2, 2014 10:28 PM BST
Probably the former Watford manager Grin
Report waccoe75 September 2, 2014 10:30 PM BST
would prefer Clarke Excited
Report LucianoBettio September 4, 2014 1:33 PM BST
Was my Clarke is a good coach and my Leeds United Calpyso/Calcio tune removed for libellous words towards Don Cellino or did I not even post it?
Report LucianoBettio September 4, 2014 1:34 PM BST
Is BCM2 still about?

When Leeds United Fc smash Brum next week I would like the title of this thread changed to Leeds United FC and the march back to the pigtime trough of riches 14/15.

TIA
Report LucianoBettio September 9, 2014 3:32 PM BST
Delph mustve still thought he was playing for the mighty white gods from elland road when he chopped that swissy after 5 minutes. Good game after that. Well I didnt watch it of course, did England even play in white?

At least the conveyer belt is still going. Byram wont be far off, when he moves and proves obviously.

Do Leeds United Fc have a new yes man yet anyway?

Well dunno if soocerballers follow the tennis but anyway I had a nice won with Cilic on the outright, only from the semis but still a pleasing result. Enough boasting eh

Have you seen the odds for Brumland vs Leeds United.

Lay the terribly poor and terribly short home team or smash hard into Leeds United Fc to grab  victory?

No sane person could want to back the home team at that price so a steady drift seems near certain. Ko odds 2.4 3.4 3.4?  I would still want to lay at 2.4
Report LucianoBettio September 11, 2014 3:22 PM BST
I wonder who the football club could be that is owned by a how you say er mafiya crime syndicate.Blush

Surely by this time tomorrow when people are looking at the early action for saturday we will see that drift on Brum.

I have designed two t-shirts that will shortly be for sale.

One is a green number with Lay Leeds in white in the front the other and my personal fave is Teenage Mutant Ninja Leedscum with the turtle in white ninja suit and with Leeds blue white and yellow scarf over the eyes.

So lay brum or Leeds its up to you but rember to buy the t-shirt eh
Report LucianoBettio September 13, 2014 10:52 AM BST
With Adryan, Mowatt, Cook and Sloth creating chance after chance for Sharp today. Surely Leeds United 5ft9 Young team Calcio Fc will have more than enough to score two goals and therefore not lose this match. 

Doin' the dirty business for Redders.
Report LucianoBettio September 13, 2014 10:57 AM BST
~Sky Sports woman and Dave er Cockaday.

.http://youtu.be/Y32rRO8U3tY

Excited
Report JBNAY September 13, 2014 1:46 PM BST
I can't watch this Sh yte any longer!
Two dire teams.
The fact that brum got Paul Robinson says a lot about them
The fact that you can't score against him says a lot about you.
I think you'll both go down, sorry.
At least it sounds like ur gonna have some fun,,,,,gl.
Report waccoe75 September 13, 2014 2:34 PM BST
2nd half was a lot better
Report LucianoBettio September 13, 2014 2:43 PM BST
Think 5 midfielders is the done thing for teams who try to keep possession and pass quick and slick.

Sharp is hopefully not match fit either that or he has gone.

Inzaghi Fanucci the offside king? not for me.

Doukara another hit and miss merchant.

Promising from the home grown youth aspect though and it will be disappointing if the new yes man ditches Cook and Mowatt. Hopefully their form will make that impossible as to accept the foreign aspects of the club there ablsolutely has to be a Leeds element around the team or management.

Leeds United Fc likely mid-table semi interesting season 14/15 Laugh
Report LucianoBettio September 16, 2014 3:08 PM BST
Bournemouth 1.6 Jesu wept and give me strength.

This is Leeds United Fc we are talking about.

These mugs couldnt even beat Rotherham ffs.

Heyho more fool them.

Lay all day and a side order of goalfest 3-2-2-3 on the CS.

Adryan to start score and set up everything.

Leeds United Calcio, sing it now.
Report LucianoBettio September 17, 2014 3:21 PM BST
Dont tell me you all took the 1.6
Report waccoe75 September 17, 2014 7:18 PM BST
told you when they start to gel they will come good
Report LucianoBettio September 20, 2014 10:48 AM BST
Indeed you did waccoe old son.

Uddersfail Townfullaleedsfans Fc always raise it for the trip to the capital.

Its every team in this leagues cup final of course. Notts Forest, Derby, Wednesday - all of em. But for these mugs its their World Cup, Challenge cup, Wimbledon and Gold cup rolled into one.

Pity them.

No bet.

Calcio rules.
Report LucianoBettio December 31, 2014 7:25 AM GMT
Still struggling to find three worse teams.

Narrowing the field down to this division rather than from football history hasnt helped much.

Only SuperKen flying in from MonAco as player/manager/owner/messiah can save the poor layers now.
Report fleetingglimpse January 1, 2015 12:00 PM GMT
Redfearn on the cusp of being Sacked - Daily Telegraph , New manager would mean a 5th in 7 months, Staggering
Report Crisp77 January 1, 2015 12:17 PM GMT
It's getting pasta joke
Report The Dragon January 1, 2015 12:38 PM GMT
sad to see such a big club in decline
Report fleetingglimpse January 1, 2015 12:46 PM GMT
The best thing here is relegation, Cellino to lose interest and sell it on , They gotta break loose from this clown
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com