Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wildmanfromborneo
19 Jun 14 23:55
| Topic/replies: 21,252 | Blogger: wildmanfromborneo's blog
If Anton and Rio weren't such cry babies,weren't little snitches the ludicrous case against John Terry wouldn't have happened.
John Terry would still be England Captain,he would have a rock solid partnership with Gary Cahill and England would have four points now.

If Roy Hodgson wasn't so conservative he would have begged John Terry to return,his job would be safe now as well.
Pause Switch to Standard View The Ferdinands Are To Blame.
Show More
Report Bergkamp93 June 20, 2014 12:01 AM BST
Totally agree With OP, Mug decision what they did to JT !!

He should have been in BRAZIL and thats FACT !!
Report ours4keeps June 20, 2014 12:02 AM BST
Terry just shouldn't have been a daft racist and generally vile character and then we wouldn't have to put up with seeing Jagielka representing our country. No point looking at anyone else.
Report Eeternaloptimist June 20, 2014 12:04 AM BST
Terry was tried in a court of law and found not guilty. That wasn't enough for the FA. They wanted his hide. I hope Terry is laughing his bolllocks off tonight.
Report wildmanfromborneo June 20, 2014 12:05 AM BST
Since when do you pick players on the basis they are nice.
He should have been picked on the basis he is one of the best central defenders in the world and is a leader of men.
Report Bergkamp93 June 20, 2014 12:07 AM BST

Jun 20, 2014 -- 12:04AM, Eeternaloptimist wrote:

Terry was tried in a court of law and found not guilty. That wasn't enough for the FA. They wanted his hide. I hope Terry is laughing his bolllocks off tonight.

Exactly he was found NOT GUILTY, fa are just muggy coonts !! ...He should have been in BRAZIL !!

Report jesusofsuburbia June 20, 2014 12:12 AM BST
quagmire or (J.T)as he is sometimes referred as  might not of been good for the moral of the camp with the wags about
Report Angel Gabrial June 20, 2014 12:25 AM BST
Hi Jesus this is AG love your work.

Just to add, the black players are fine with JT at Chelsea...it`s all dirty water under the Bridge so to speak. The black players in the England squad would have welcomed him i think.
Report Capt__F June 20, 2014 12:38 AM BST
think ma been there shopping and pa dealing more trouble than worth
Report Capt__F June 20, 2014 12:39 AM BST
good bridge work btw
passed me over
Report wildmanfromborneo June 20, 2014 11:26 AM BST
A strong manager picks his best team,he doesn't consult the players.

Hodgson should have insisted he be allowed pick his best team.

Best Premiership central defender last year John Terry.
Best Premiership defence Last year Chelsea.
Their two central defenders both English,know each other inside out with John Terry the leader.

John Terry was missed and the team was weaker without him.
Report buzzer June 20, 2014 2:04 PM BST
England were sh it when Terry played.
They performed even worse in he 2010 world cup despite scraping through the group stages there.
Report chelseakai1 June 20, 2014 2:10 PM BST
There isn't one team in the whole tournament that John Terry & Ashley Cole wouldn't have been the first names in the back four, Cole was below his best until he returned from injury late on in the season, then believe me he was back to near his very best, CRAZY not to take them.
Report CR7 June 20, 2014 2:49 PM BST

Jun 20, 2014 -- 2:10PM, chelseakai1 wrote:

There isn't one team in the whole tournament that John Terry & Ashley Cole wouldn't have been the first names in the back four, Cole was below his best until he returned from injury late on in the season, then believe me he was back to near his very best, CRAZY not to take them.

Wouldn't of started for germany spain or brazil

Report You do the maradona June 20, 2014 2:50 PM BST

Jun 20, 2014 -- 12:07AM, Bergkamp93 wrote:

Jun 20, 2014 -- 12:04AM, Eeternaloptimist wrote:Terry was tried in a court of law and found not guilty. That wasn't enough for the FA. They wanted his hide. I hope Terry is laughing his bolllocks off tonight.Exactly he was found NOT GUILTY, fa are just muggy coonts !! ...He should have been in BRAZIL !!

Someone needs to take a lesson in English law.  The level of guilt has to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt - the level of proof for the FA is lower and naturally the only possible decision was made.

Report johnnythebull June 20, 2014 3:01 PM BST
terry's a thick chav scumbag..always been mega overrated like that other toss*r stevie G
agree about Cashley tho'
Report moisok June 20, 2014 3:21 PM BST
good or bad - whenever I bet on a chelski game the first thing I do is see if terry is alongside cahill
Report sj June 20, 2014 3:22 PM BST
ours4keeps
ours4keeps 20 Jun 14 00:02 Joined: 08 Jan 02 | Topic/replies: 4,957 | Blogger: ours4keeps's blog
Terry just shouldn't have been a daft racist and generally vile character and then we wouldn't have to put up with seeing Jagielka representing our country. No point looking at

As opposed to Uruguay picking Suarez Love
Report jules002 June 20, 2014 3:43 PM BST
If Terry and cole play instead of them **** everton players we wouldn't have zero points now and thats a fact
Report jermaine defonebox June 20, 2014 3:47 PM BST
I agree the woys anti Chelsea attitude has cost us. If gerrard gets a gig then cold terry n frank should have
Report Marcce June 20, 2014 3:54 PM BST
Someone needs to take a lesson in English law.  The level of guilt has to be proven beyond all reasonable doubt - the level of proof for the FA is lower and naturally the only possible decision was made.

Someone needs to take a lesson in FA rules which say that verdicts in criminal courts will be presumed to be correct unless clear and convincing contrary evidence emerges.

The only possible decision to be made was that no FA charge should have been brought in the first place. The FA chose to disregard their own rules.
Report johnnythebull June 20, 2014 3:56 PM BST
the bloke's one of the vilest on 2 legs
BUT a definite PC agenda as in most things these days
Report wildmanfromborneo June 20, 2014 4:07 PM BST
It doesn't matter whether you like him or not,the point is he's the best central defender you have.

Uruquay played their best team they weren't concerned about politics.
Report TheChaser June 20, 2014 4:11 PM BST
Englands back 4 could have been

Glenny/ Bit JT / Cahill / A.Cole
Report sj June 20, 2014 4:16 PM BST
Trouble with the FA fans and the media(especially pathetic head band wearing Ollie Holt) is they all want to be a part of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2syR4On4xDI

A joke of  a nation we have become. Oh no he "may" of racially abused Ferdinand even though proven not guilty in a court of law. Well done Terry for not thinking of returning
Report Ibrahima Sonko June 20, 2014 4:17 PM BST
ollie holt is a cooont
Report TheChaser June 20, 2014 4:18 PM BST
Why did big Rickie Lambo not play
Report sj June 20, 2014 4:21 PM BST
I remember Holt's fawning that theew wasnt enough black managers I asked him to name a few who should get jobs he couldnt. AMazing we dont have a drive for white 100M runners in this country. You knwo cos % wise to ratio....................... eh Ollie Laugh
Report jermaine defonebox June 20, 2014 4:24 PM BST
****g woy is a smelly old ****. The cxnt has always played the most boring ****g football in the ****g world. The **** smug ****g attitude **** me right off..
Just cause the **** gets gang **** over the ****g FA table and could swallow more harry monk than arry meant the **** got the gig.
Report ArmchairIdiot June 20, 2014 4:40 PM BST
What OP says was one of my last thoughts last night before bed. Ok, they had an issue, and they weren't to know it'd impact the England side as it clearly has done, but yes, what a pair of ****s.
Report Ibrahima Sonko June 20, 2014 4:56 PM BST
Report Bergkamp93 June 20, 2014 5:06 PM BST

Jun 20, 2014 -- 4:17PM, Ibrahima Sonko wrote:

ollie holt is a cooont

x2

Report czechmate June 21, 2014 5:40 AM BST
this was not Anton Ferdinand ,this were choosen poeple ,who alarmed police .And Police in UK is morally corrupted and sleep iN The same bed with them .
Nobody could ever forget about powerfull tool of political correctness ..THE WORD RACIST !!!:-((((

who invented word rasist ? nobody else than bloody butcher of thousands orthodox christians in Russia ---Leiba Bronstein - aka Leon Trocky

he mentioned in his book in 1929 ,..These Russians who wants back Tsarism and monarchy ,are racist againt choosen ones who run country now,....USSR ..since 1918 was their first republic. and communism killed 150 million people.

so ,,no Ferdinands ,..they just have to listen ,what poeple in the power tell them to do .
Report Captain Wurzel June 21, 2014 10:02 AM BST
Thank you for that enlightening post czechmate.

John Terry is an overrated piece of sh1t imo. You only have to look at his woeful performances in 2010

to realise that the idea of him being Englands great lost hope is patently ridiculous.
Report czechmate June 21, 2014 10:56 AM BST
Still way better than Jagielka ....................sorry to say
Report flushgordon1 June 21, 2014 12:49 PM BST
Old white players would have flagged in theheat, England need more young black players who can cope with the heat,
Then play an all white team when the games are in europe,
A team of inuit decent if there is ever a tournament  in antartica.
and for the quatar world cup just play bradford citys alqaeda fc, simples innitt.

You could play the players  grannys in the scotland england game,but were p!sh and we know it,the problem england have is delusions of being world class
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com