Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
chelsea girl
18 May 14 06:36
| Topic/replies: 6,391 | Blogger: chelsea girl's blog
having a victory parade for a two bob trophy?

Desperate times indeed at the Emirates.
Pause Switch to Standard View Why are Arsenal?
Show More
Report JUDGE JUDY May 18, 2014 8:43 AM BST
and chels won ?
Report chelsea girl May 18, 2014 8:53 AM BST
We've normally got bigger fish to fry JJ looking at our recent history.Excited
Report Bergkamp93 May 18, 2014 9:03 AM BST
ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...
Report REDUNDANT PUNTER May 18, 2014 9:09 AM BST
Maybe they could borrow one of Jose's two buses
Report jon b May 18, 2014 1:00 PM BST
nice having a sugar daddy isn,t it CG ,about time he threw some loose change at a new Stadium
Report The Bhoys May 18, 2014 3:10 PM BST
Chelsea won the hearts of manure fans after beating liverpool 2-0 to deny them the title
Report BearGrylls May 18, 2014 4:09 PM BST
90,000 turn up for Champions League parade, 250,000 turn up for two bob cup parade  hmmmmm
Report chelsea girl May 18, 2014 9:16 PM BST
Cup parades are 10 a penny for Chelsea fans these days, so much so we

are becoming rather blase, one day Arsenal might be in the same position.
Report Hamsterdam May 18, 2014 10:15 PM BST
No way were they 90,000 for Chelsea's Champion League parade , about 9,000 more like! Arsenal proper club with proper fans.
Report CR7 May 18, 2014 10:18 PM BST
Laugh
Report mesmerised May 18, 2014 10:34 PM BST
Well said Hamsterdam, Chelsea are small club from West London whose Russian owner used them solely to gain a high status thus reducing the likeliness of his underworld enemies rising above the surface to do him harm knowing full well the the chances of them being caught were to be increased 10 fold then when he was a virtual unknown to the masses, a smart move, Chelsea just happens to be the ones that reap the rewards of the shady Oligarch, and the outpouring of emotion for a cretin like Mourinho truly speaks volumes for their classless mentality

He's dead now Jose, achieved a tenth of what you did as a manager, but leaves the earth with 10 times as much respect.
Report BearGrylls May 19, 2014 8:01 AM BST
chelsea girl • May 18, 2014 9:16 PM BST
Cup parades are 10 a penny for Chelsea fans these days, so much so we

are becoming rather blase, one day Arsenal might be in the same position.

History not one of your strong subjects then
Arsenal 28 major trophies. Spurs 17. Chelsea 19. City 13.
Report mexicano May 19, 2014 1:24 PM BST
i think chelsea fans are more interested in contemporary events.

they seem to think that gives a better reading on whereabouts your club are in the great scheme of things.

but i dare say this debate gives a fair reflection of where the supporters see their clubs.

quite frankly i don't think winning the fa cup, although it would be nice to have another wembley day out and win it] would have made very much difference to the way we would sum up our season.

top three prem ,most of us would say we did enough against our title rivals to win it, but managed to spectacularly throw it away against teams that are widely regarded as canon fodder.

last four cl acceptable for any club.

this in a season where it was said from the off would be one of building, so we aint distraught.

on the other hand it seems that winning the fa cup was vital for wenger and the goons.

as i said. probably reflects how the supporters see the relative state of their clubs.

as for parades, i stopped going to them a while ago.
Report tobermory May 20, 2014 1:29 AM BST
Most Arsenal Fans had the pre game view that winning the Cup was the difference between a good season and a crap season.

I guess most Chelsea Fans felt similar in 2007 & 2009 when The FA Cup was all they won.

Yes Chelsea would have liked to have won other things in those years but same could be said of Arsenal this season.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com