Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
songsforthedeaf
11 May 14 16:56
| Topic/replies: 10,921 | Blogger: songsforthedeaf's blog
So as I understand it, Aguero and Rooney, both with 17 goals, are a dead heat for the 4th spot - which means backers get half the winnings from their bets.

But with minutes to go, big prices were being traded on Rooney, 3 to 7 range, with someone offering a huge chink to back @2.9 which I think was snapped up.

I took a small bet on Rooney @4.9 but didn't take any of the big money..I assumed I have made some mistake - money is rarely free - on the other hand as far as I can work out, my bet is a winner.
Pause Switch to Standard View Top 4 goalscorer market - wtf was...
Show More
Report Baz May 11, 2014 5:50 PM BST
Rooney traded at 29 or bigger pre match today. The market has been settled as a 3 way DH inc Bony, all players on 17 goals. I have queried it as Bony would appear to have 16, maybe the goal that he lost in the game at Liverpool (confirmed by the dubious goals panel as a Skrtel OG) is the source of the uncertainty. The Prem Lge official site has Bony on 16 Gls & has been updated after this afternoon's match.
Report Baz May 12, 2014 10:46 AM BST
Resettled as DH between Rooney and Aguero now.
Report songsforthedeaf May 12, 2014 8:18 PM BST
Argh IT WAS ACTUALLY FREE MONEY. I didnt have the cohones to trust the er, facts. There was £200 available @2.9

Also I had Giroud @5 and Dekco @5 and neither managed a goal, Giroud had like 3 good chances Sad.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com