Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
inca
13 Apr 14 22:18
| Topic/replies: 1,827 | Blogger: inca's blog
Liverpool don't ask for other clubs to observe it.the FA do
Pause Switch to Standard View Asking all liverpool fans, When will...
Show More
Report chrisbfc April 13, 2014 10:25 PM BST
T1t
Report TheBetterBettor April 13, 2014 10:32 PM BST
Maybe at the 30th year anniversary in next years final in Berlin.
Report OldGold April 13, 2014 10:38 PM BST
http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2013/05/what-about-justice-for-heysel/

May I suggest that the betfair football forum is not the most appropriate arena for such a debate?
Report marychain1 April 13, 2014 10:52 PM BST
The OP is a (unt of the highest order.

Do everyone a favour pal, and cut your knackers off with a rusty knife.
Report Eeternaloptimist April 13, 2014 11:12 PM BST
Shocked
Report Bergkamp93 April 14, 2014 1:09 AM BST

Apr 13, 2014 -- 10:52PM, marychain1 wrote:

The OP is a (unt of the highest order.Do everyone a favour pal, and cut your knackers off with a rusty knife.

JeezusssShocked

Report therhino April 14, 2014 1:13 AM BST
ShockedScared
Report teo813 April 14, 2014 2:59 AM BST
ShockedCrazy
Report _ghostbuster_ April 14, 2014 8:06 AM BST
marychain, let them let their anger out,at least the kid giggs and his sister in law decided to dispose of was spared the life of an INBRED !
Report akabula April 14, 2014 2:12 PM BST
Agreed marychain. Sad when people can't show respect for the dead.
Report no-won-sun April 14, 2014 3:43 PM BST
I see the bitter barsteward is in and a gob on him like a Grimsby gurnet
Report _ghostbuster_ April 14, 2014 5:52 PM BST
^^^^^^^^^^ This kid has got serious mental health issues,although it must be difficult for the lad to come to terms with his uncle actually being his dad.

Crazy
Report spyker April 14, 2014 6:01 PM BST
Id rather be not apart of it anymore

You do know that you don't have to post here - you can just log out and not long in again, ever? Go on, you def won't be missed by anyone - not 1 person will care that you've gone. Tata.
Report twomolinaris April 14, 2014 7:24 PM BST
Nice too know you all took my comment so well, just a shame that you dont take peoples opinion very well, im entitled to make the comment, if you dont agree thats your choice, but a forum is about peoples opinions and if you dont like that maybe you should **** off and not come on here anymore .Excited
Report akabula April 14, 2014 7:45 PM BST
Wasn't a very clever point was it. Irrelevant actually.
Report marychain1 April 15, 2014 8:01 AM BST
Feel free to make all the comments you want but don't whine like a little girl when other people exercise their right to comment back. Especially if you choose to make a comment that makes you look both childish and ignorant.
Report TheBetterBettor April 15, 2014 9:05 AM BST
well said ghostbuster
Report TheBetterBettor April 15, 2014 9:07 AM BST
........but not a nice thing to say about no-won-sun
Report Timeforchange April 15, 2014 10:41 AM BST
Two terrible disasters where people lost their lives. What happened at Hillsborough was nothing short of shocking and it is so sad that so many people lost their lives. I suppose some peoples angst is where Liverpool sometimes try to brush Hysel under the carpet. At the end of the day 39 people lost their lives. I suppose you can't have it both ways really. I don't think it will ever be accepted by Liverpool FC and will always be a grubby mark on their history as a football club.
Report Marcce April 15, 2014 11:51 AM BST
Timeforachange this might help you

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/history/heysel
Report Timeforchange April 15, 2014 12:08 PM BST
http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2013/05/what-about-justice-for-heysel/

Unfortunately mate this may help you even more. Not jousting points just honest. Both issues were very regrettable whatever way we look at it.
Report themover April 15, 2014 12:12 PM BST
I was in my teens when Heysel occurred...horrible scences that stick in your mind. I dont think we need the football songs at grounds and clubs (or the FA) should by now have take action to sort it out. There was a program recently (forget the name of it) where a journalist was reporting from the stands in several stadium and there were clear cases of such songs, racism etc. Unfortunately Liverpool FC will always be associated with 2 tragedies at football grounds, one which they were not at fault for and one which they were.
Report Marcce April 15, 2014 2:29 PM BST
Unfortunately mate this may help you even more. Not jousting points just honest. Both issues were very regrettable whatever way we look at it.

How does that help more and I've read that before anyway. It refers to a time when Liverpool as a club probably didn't recognise their part in it the way they should have.

The very fact that there is now a page on their official website describing it as probably the lowest day in their history doesn't really fit with your assertion that it will never be accepted by Liverpool FC though does it?
Report twomolinaris April 15, 2014 3:39 PM BST
I couldnt care less about other peoples opinions, but im entitled to mine, if it bugs you then so be it, not my issue
Report akabula April 15, 2014 4:44 PM BST
Of course you are, I didn't say different I just said I felt it irrelevant.
It certainly didn't bug me, very little does.Cool
Report MARILYNMANSON April 15, 2014 5:28 PM BST
Problem with a lot of football fans...............they can make all the jokes' they want, but you cannot make a joke about their club.
My team is in division 2, so no real agg with anyone except a certain team who steal identities' in div 1.
Back to main point. A Liverpool fan I know, who fakes crying about Hillsborough, how disgusting it is, The Sun newspaper are scum etc.
Gets his jollies' from ,you tube watching Liverpool fans' singing about Munich 58'. Oh the sad world some football fans' live in.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com