Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ian merseyside
03 Feb 14 16:07
| Topic/replies: 1,596 | Blogger: ian merseyside's blog
I hope West Ham appeal and get his red card rescinded.  Chico Flores clearly tried to get him sent off with his rolling about and holding his face as if he'd been hit by Mike Tyson.  Players who dive to try and get penalties are punished by yellow cards so why is there no punishment for players who feign injury to get a fellow professional sent off?
Pause Switch to Standard View Andy Carroll sending off
Show More
Report maverick February 3, 2014 4:16 PM GMT
because Chelsea would then be mid table
Report kellydamo February 3, 2014 4:19 PM GMT
Go away, the intent was there, it is immaterial what Flores done, you can see in his face he intended to swing his arm like that
Report toffee87 February 3, 2014 4:32 PM GMT
its difficult to know if there was intent - only he would know that

Some views look like he was off balance and subsequently swung his arm, other views it looks like intent but as I said only Carroll himself would know
Report King Cally February 3, 2014 4:35 PM GMT
It looked to me like he lost his balance and his arm naturally headed in that direction, then I think there was a moment when he thought, my arm is heading towards that tw@t's head, I am going to make sure it hits.
Report ian merseyside February 3, 2014 4:47 PM GMT
I wonder whether Flores was trying to get back at Big Sam after he laughed in his face when Flores did something similar in the game at Swansea earlier in the season.
Report TheAnorak February 3, 2014 5:23 PM GMT
West Ham fans are reportedly bombarding the FA with emails and tweets demanding that the red card is overturned - not sure that's a good idea as the FA are hardly going to be keen to set a precedent of apparently giving in to that kind of pressure.
Report berto77 February 3, 2014 5:25 PM GMT
Flores should be embarrassed, but Carroll has only got himself to blame.  He lost it and lashed out so can hardly complain to get a red.
Report book February 3, 2014 6:27 PM GMT
should have been a west ham free kick,only time flores got anywhere near him by jumping on his neck.
Report colupaul February 3, 2014 7:13 PM GMT
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2550841/West-Ham-appeal-An...
Report treetop February 3, 2014 7:22 PM GMT
I am sick of cheating footballers, Carroll may be a brute and cant believe I am supporting an ex-magpie but that sort of behaviour shouldnt be allowed to prevail and it should be rescinded.
Report tashkent terror February 3, 2014 8:09 PM GMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd65g3hqJrk

funny clip from the first meeting earlier this season.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com