Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
anfeild
03 Feb 14 13:37
| Topic/replies: 2,720 | Blogger: anfeild's blog
Think so. He has become very boring to listen these days. Chelsea although effective play a horrible brand of football and i hope city smash them. Used to like mourihno but hes just a wind up merchant these days and i think his style of football is horribke to watch.
Pause Switch to Standard View Will jose park the bus
Show More
Report jon b February 3, 2014 1:42 PM GMT
id settle for 0-0 being an AFC fan Wink, think he,l have to park it if he wants a chance to get anything out of it
Report funkymonkey February 3, 2014 1:58 PM GMT
All true lovers of the beautiful game will be willing Man City to rip Jose's bores a new one tonight.
Report steview84 February 3, 2014 2:31 PM GMT
you can't beat man city parking the bus.  if he's taken notice of anything he will see the teams that attack them create a lot of chances.

sit back and they'll score, attack and both teams score = only chance.

all will be clear when the lineups are announced, particularly cole/azpilcueta
Report wallis February 3, 2014 2:35 PM GMT
hopefully the bus will run over his foot while its still in his mouth.
Report stonecold- February 3, 2014 2:39 PM GMT
Laugh

he was brought back to play entertaining footballGrin.they really are hard to watch especially when playing a decent team
Report jon b February 3, 2014 2:39 PM GMT
its Chelsea,s way though , cant see that changing esp through the first half , for the neutrals an early City goal should open up the game , Man C have been unstoppable at home but all these runs end sometime and this is a proper game tonight with two very different styles of play ,imo anything could happen from a 0-0 to a goal feast , so hard to predict
Report Compensation Year February 3, 2014 2:44 PM GMT
Think you may well be correct Anfield - it seems unlikely that he will change the negative tactics he employed sucessfully (as he saw it) at Man U and Arsenal. My wife tells me that there are 2 lots of Coronation Street on tonight and that could be more exciting that the game if Jose parks the bus again - to use his terminology.
Report Dav_vin03 February 3, 2014 2:55 PM GMT
disagree,
think chelsea win this

is salah in the squad?
fit?
Report David Icke February 3, 2014 2:59 PM GMT
A eurolines double decker.

I've seen worse bets than a Chelsea clean sheet at 5/1 .
Report elise February 3, 2014 3:00 PM GMT
0-1, 0-2, 1-2 for me, chelsea to nick it
Report DeSSieReborn February 3, 2014 3:14 PM GMT
midfield against midfield with chelsea exploiting city full backs on the break. Aguero a massive miss for City.
Report bacardi February 3, 2014 3:56 PM GMT
overs has to be a lay from the start
Report maverick February 3, 2014 4:18 PM GMT
I think he will and think they'll do it pretty effectively. Hopefully the occasion will get to both teams and there will be a mass brawl with plenty of red cards and points deductions.
Report BobSievier February 3, 2014 4:23 PM GMT
In true 19th century style he will park multiple Hansom cabs across the field , but will get beat 3-0
Report ian merseyside February 3, 2014 4:33 PM GMT
Jose normally does the unpredictable so he may well go gung-ho and it will be a great game.  Whatever his faults, the guy isn't stupid and he knows that you can't defend for 90 mins and expect to keep City out.
Report maverick February 3, 2014 4:35 PM GMT
Jose normally does the unpredictable?
btw, Crystal Palace nearly managed it and Chelsea have better defenders than them. If they set out for a draw then they are certainly capable of getting one
Report brassneck February 3, 2014 4:44 PM GMT
Chelsea are miles ahead of these clowns,chelsea to win by a couple of goals and city to win nothing this season.
Report hello :-) February 3, 2014 4:45 PM GMT
Liverpool should have beaten them , they had no fear and went for it that day

if he parks the bus he loses , the whole man city team can score , and from anywhere

The only thing for sure in this match is cards
Report brassneck February 3, 2014 4:56 PM GMT
City play with 4 wingers 2 overlaping full backs and 2 centre forwards,chelsea are the best team in europe at catching on the break,and by the look of things as soon as chelsea attack there will be nobody at home minding the house.Well maybe butter fingers Joe Hart.CryCryCry
Report themover February 3, 2014 5:04 PM GMT
19th Century Chelsea will receive a warm welcome to the Etihad....and hopefully get battered
Report scott1092 February 3, 2014 5:13 PM GMT
a lot of hype for this game ,i dont seem to no what im doing betting wise, might leave whole game alone and wait for spanish valencia v osasuna at 9,
Report tobermory February 3, 2014 5:14 PM GMT
^
Villareal you mean
Report scott1092 February 3, 2014 5:22 PM GMT
yes sorry villareal ,
Report Biscuit1979 February 3, 2014 5:24 PM GMT
After what he said about Allardyce, Jose is going to look a total bellend if he goes there and does the same thing. Admittedly i don't think he gives a sh*t what people think though!
Report scott1092 February 3, 2014 5:34 PM GMT
agree there dont think jose gives atoss what people think of him , but none of this build up sounds like a entertaining game tonight ,the thread says it all
Report maverick February 3, 2014 5:38 PM GMT
he will park the bus and then claim it is not his fault as he was forced to sell his most creative player
Report alfee February 3, 2014 5:47 PM GMT
0-0 1-0 2-0 1-1 ,  this could be 0-0 for a while .
Report brassneck February 3, 2014 6:01 PM GMT
The special one.(you dont get a name for nothing)GrinGrinGrin
Report Biscuit1979 February 3, 2014 6:05 PM GMT
brassneck 03 Feb 14 18:01 
The special one.(you dont get a name for nothing)

Well he did really because he gave the name to himself!
Report GODSEND February 3, 2014 6:09 PM GMT
4-0 4-1 5-1 5-0 IMO gl
Report brendanuk1 February 3, 2014 6:15 PM GMT

Feb 3, 2014 -- 6:05PM, Biscuit1979 wrote:

brassneck 03 Feb 14 18:01  The special one.(you dont get a name for nothing)Well he did really because he gave the name to himself!

LaughLaughLaugh

Report brassneck February 3, 2014 6:15 PM GMT
The jose bus may be parked but it will be parked facing the city goal with trottle open ,and with the accelaration of a yamaha 750 0-200 km/hLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report GODSEND February 3, 2014 6:16 PM GMT
if city get a quick goal...floodgates will open
Report rommel February 3, 2014 6:17 PM GMT
Jose cant win tonight can he,goooood,if he parks the bus we'll laugh the c*** outta town,if he has a go..well he's got no option has he,just go and have a blast,but this is jose,could snuff the game out
Report big dunc February 3, 2014 6:17 PM GMT
baldy offering City win and 3 or more goals 7/4
Report brassneck February 3, 2014 6:25 PM GMT
City will be shaking in their boots wondering how they are going to keep up with the brazilian guys on the chelsea team,when they move they move at super sonic pace and then its only Joe hart to beat.ps.with the butter fingers.whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Report themover February 3, 2014 6:41 PM GMT
Laugh
Report MC Roller February 3, 2014 6:44 PM GMT
I can exclusively reveal the chelsea lineup....

Landan Raidbuses

Duble Decker
Co Chi Park
Chen Terbus
Vicenze Megabus

Steej Coach
Arranti Arriva
Firste Gruppe
Goran Transdev
Gardoko Motococho

Gary Hound
Report liggy0 February 3, 2014 6:45 PM GMT
chelsea for me, no aguerro big big loss and yes before someone says theyve won plenty without him and scored loads of goals, we know this but not against a chelsea team with pace to burn,they wont have it all there own way in midfield and they are definately suspect at the back, get on chelsea,
Report themover February 3, 2014 6:48 PM GMT

Feb 3, 2014 -- 6:44PM, MC Roller wrote:

I can exclusively reveal the chelsea lineup....Landan RaidbusesDuble DeckerCo Chi Park Chen TerbusVicenze MegabusSteej CoachArranti ArrivaFirste GruppeGoran TransdevGardoko MotocochoGary Hound

LaughLaughLaugh

Report hearts1874 February 3, 2014 6:59 PM GMT
backing 1-1 and 2-1 man city.

dabble on kolarov fgs (if he starts)
Report pauliow February 3, 2014 7:03 PM GMT
Anybody who thinks this will be 4 or 5 nil to City is mistaken in my opinion. Chelsea are a better team on the counter than when they are trying to break teams down and they will get chances in this game. I think they've got a real chance here to get a result and with Hart in goal they already have a goal startLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com