Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
door
05 Apr 13 01:04
| Topic/replies: 523 | Blogger: door's blog
people often say they hate there job but is it not the people you work with you that you would never choose to spend so much time together with if you didnt have to the thing you hate.
Pause Switch to Standard View do you dislike the majority of your...
Show More
Report themover April 5, 2013 12:07 AM BST
Report door April 5, 2013 12:10 AM BST
brenda only dislikes 3 of them
Report MrLay0-0 April 5, 2013 12:10 AM BST
50% of people I work with should be sacked, very poor work ethic and ineffective workers.
Report door April 5, 2013 12:16 AM BST
i think most people would agree
Report moonaxed April 5, 2013 4:19 AM BST
YES especially the overtime merchants.GET A LIFE
Report hearts1874 April 5, 2013 1:51 PM BST
agree with moonaxed, I often find the 'overtime merchants' are the ones that are ****g hopeless at doing work during the week , yet are happy to turn up over the weekend, freaks.
Report YOMOMMA April 5, 2013 2:13 PM BST
Depends on what type of job you have. If you have a dead end job you're likely to be surrounded by the scum of society whereas if you have intellectually stimulating employment you're more likely to work with educated, well rounded individuals.
Report ccjefc April 5, 2013 2:17 PM BST
I am fortunate enough to work with a great crowd who I do spend a lot of time with outside of work.
Report Greg Lindley Jones April 5, 2013 2:42 PM BST
all a bunch of cretins
Report henok April 5, 2013 2:49 PM BST

Apr 5, 2013 -- 3:13PM, YOMOMMA wrote:

Depends on what type of job you have. If you have a dead end job you're likely to be surrounded by the scum of society whereas if you have intellectually stimulating employment you're more likely to work with educated, well rounded individuals.

i think that is right

Report jermaine defonebox April 5, 2013 2:49 PM BST
When I was a student I worked for the post office over Xmas and during holidays and as already posted the overtime brigade hated all temps forever trying to get us in trouble to grab another pound
I can honestly say the people  that worked there full time were the biggest collection of money grabbing grassing cu nts I've ever seen   
I've hated postmen ever since never met one that wouldn't stab you in the back
Report Mr Eboue April 5, 2013 2:52 PM BST
Postmen dont work in post offices though do they?
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner April 5, 2013 2:53 PM BST
Jermaine you're a real life Victor Meldrew
Report marychain1 April 5, 2013 2:54 PM BST
I'm a rep and like about 95% my colleagues, although I only ever see them about once a month at meetings. The people I spend most time with are doctors, nurses and hospital admin staff and I like the majority of them too.

I still prefer days off though...
Report jermaine defonebox April 5, 2013 2:57 PM BST
I am winner  it's true but there is always a method to my madness
Wouldn't trust a postman me I'm sick of all my letters and parcels having the corners torn or revealed just to see if there's anything they can nick
Report JC1326 April 5, 2013 3:05 PM BST

Apr 5, 2013 -- 5:19AM, moonaxed wrote:

YES especially the overtime merchants.GET A LIFE

This. I remember when I first joined my company, and was being given the guided tour, and the women pointed to this guy and said how many hours he was doing due to how busy they were. I could understand it if it was a stimulating job, but this fool would find more stimulation at McDonald's Cry

Report JC1326 April 5, 2013 3:07 PM BST
On the Brenda pic, surely Borini is the first name on the cards? In a bold font, underlined, and with a frowny face beside it.
Report jermaine defonebox April 5, 2013 3:09 PM BST
Also if you stopped the greedy overtime mob there would be thousands more jobs for the unemployed and company's would be better of paying standard hourly rate to people rather than time and half etc for the greediest to sit around reading the sun
Report JC1326 April 5, 2013 3:10 PM BST
Weird. I usually find the folks that do the overtime are the jobsworths, whereas the more reluctant are the ones that don't really give a toss, e.g. myself Laugh
Report southerner101 April 5, 2013 4:04 PM BST
Alot of bitterness towards people who like overtime!?

Overtime is the difference between having a average penny watching life to being able to do what i want. Expensive world we live in! Top blokes I work with who have property's, luxury holidays anything they want basically have all got it from putting the effort in. Im on standby tonight and sunday. Money towards my week in Bath eating fine food and drinking fine wine.
Report Ghetto Joe April 5, 2013 4:12 PM BST
The overtime lot were always the tightwads from what I remember of working. First to the lavs when it was their round too.
Report southerner101 April 5, 2013 4:42 PM BST
Money savvy where I work :)
Report Half Loser 22 April 5, 2013 5:07 PM BST
Never Have Done, just get on with the work and have workplace respect for people no matter what they are doing. Just do a good job and getting paid for it. Simple as that, most people have a negative feeling at work which is fair enough if they are in a rotten situation working for low pay.
Report viva el presidente! April 5, 2013 6:21 PM BST
I work for myself, so yes.
Report TheChaser April 5, 2013 6:46 PM BST
Overtime people dont gamble because they are scared to lose a few quid and will have a pint of water with their lunch as its free
Report southerner101 April 5, 2013 6:52 PM BST
I gamble and have a mate i work with who does also so your wrong :(

But majority like you say are money savvy and know better then to gamble using their money for more meaningful things in life.

As we all know gambling is a mugs game which has the potential to ruin lives like drugs and alcohol........ fun tho isnt it:)
Report TheChaser April 5, 2013 7:00 PM BST
There is money savvy then tight the overtimers i have known would hang about supping a beer until you finish first
Report TheChaser April 5, 2013 7:01 PM BST

southerner101
05 Apr 13 18:46
| Topic/replies: 730 | Blogger: southerner101's blog
you just get a bank charge.

Done it before by mistake thinking I had enough in bank but didnt by a few quid.
I argued the toss with hsbc saying i had an account for god knows how long and have never done this before. She let it go :)

55k................... hahahahaha 55k hahahahahahahahhahaha and i thought I was a useless piece of **** with my small losses.
Report TheChaser April 5, 2013 7:02 PM BST
Not very money savvy southerner Laugh
Report Ghetto Joe April 5, 2013 7:23 PM BST
He's probably searching the supermarket aisles for some 3 for 1 offer, TheChaser, or maybe following the yellow label guy around. Either that or he's got wind of some Sunday overtimes and popped in the lav for a celebratory ham shank.
Report mecca April 5, 2013 7:33 PM BST
Feck me.... they slag the AFTERtimers off on here, now they have started on the OVERtimers LaughLaugh
Report mecca April 5, 2013 7:34 PM BST

Apr 5, 2013 -- 7:21PM, viva el presidente! wrote:

I work for myself, so yes.

Laugh

Report TheChaser April 5, 2013 7:35 PM BST
Laugh Hes got sunday on , people celebrate getting weekend of but the money savvys love a sunday shift
Report TheChaser April 5, 2013 7:36 PM BST
aftertimers and Overtimers are of the same bread
Report whataboutthat April 5, 2013 7:39 PM BST
Most of the comments are brilliant, most overtime gets don`t have a life so slag people for having 1. No disrespect to people who have to do it for payment reasons but you know what I mean.
Report door April 5, 2013 7:42 PM BST
probably all still at work so expect a response later
Report door April 5, 2013 7:42 PM BST
probably all still at work so expect a response later
Report viva el presidente! April 5, 2013 7:43 PM BST
of course, there's always the outlandish possibility that they're short of cash, and that's why they're doing overtime AND watching the pennies.

rather than the obvious explanation, ie that they're suffering from some kind of personality disorder.
Report jermaine defonebox April 5, 2013 9:11 PM BST
Most of the greedy over time mob never gamble much too tight usually drink a lot and normally end up bashing the wife cause she starts sleeping with anyone who gives her any attention while mr greedy is slaving away
Report southerner101 April 5, 2013 9:17 PM BST
well spotted chaser lol

But as said was completely out of character something in which they then agreed with and recognised! :)

been out on a call. 3 hours time and a half for **** all. Steak and chips the now watching Bourne on tele. This weekend working goes towards my new fence next weekend. Well the word working could be disputed by many!

Thought we all had something in common on here? there is no money like easy money eh :)
Report JC1326 April 5, 2013 9:44 PM BST

Apr 5, 2013 -- 5:04PM, southerner101 wrote:

Alot of bitterness towards people who like overtime!? Overtime is the difference between having a average penny watching life to being able to do what i want. Expensive world we live in! Top blokes I work with who have property's, luxury holidays anything they want basically have all got it from putting the effort in. Im on standby tonight and sunday. Money towards my week in Bath eating fine food and drinking fine wine.

You can't be doing that well if you think spending a week in your bath is anything to shout about.

Report southerner101 April 5, 2013 10:10 PM BST
hahahahaha

Easily pleased me.
Report treble April 5, 2013 10:15 PM BST
God when I worked at the foreign office, everyone was great. Must have been 1 person out of 200 who I didn't like. There was a small bunch of about 8 of us. All young lads, but good lads and not your hooray henry sorts either. We had some epic adventures. Summer racing, booze cruises, weekend benders, 20/20 cricket, which was very much unlike my vision at the end of the night Laugh
Report TheChaser April 5, 2013 10:36 PM BST
I camn guarantee most of the people on here have thought yeah overtime sounds great this week ggot nothing on ,only to wake up sat morning and think ah fkc that
Report southerner101 April 5, 2013 11:03 PM BST
I am missing a night out with an ex on Saturday. Would love to beat one into her again!. I dont know if I actually want to work sunday or if im using it as an excuse because I know better and if my current bird caught a wiff of my antics.... In her words not mine "ill bite your **** off".... Working keeps my **** intact and some pennies...... **** I am a money grabbing ****. Turning down a night of drink and filth for work.

Ergh.... what have I become :( Chaser you win.
Report TheChaser April 5, 2013 11:57 PM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com