Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Footiefan111
19 Mar 13 23:28
| Topic/replies: 22,630 | Blogger: Footiefan111's blog
With the countdown to WrestleMania 29 ticking down, John Cena is the odds-on favourite to beat WWE Champion, The Rock, in the main event in New Jersey.

These two men main-evented WrestleMania 28 one year ago, and The Rock was victorious in his hometown of Miami, Florida. Most now expect Cena to ‘gain revenge’ when the pair top the bill at the Metlife Stadium on April 7, and the leader of the “Cenation” is the odds-on favourite at 4/11 with ****.

Rock returned to win the WWE Championship at the Royal Rumble back in January and is 9/4 with Coral to make it back-to-back wins over Cena. However, the WWE could be looking at a lucrative trilogy between the pair, which would culminate with a match at WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans in April 2014, and therefore it would be the logical option for Cena to ‘go over’ here.

Despite his recent brush with the law, Jack Swagger remains in the World Heavyweight Title match at Mania. The “All American American” challenges Alberto Del Rio and the bookies are playing it safe. Both men are odds-on at 5/6 with Coral, but **** have made Swagger the underdog at Evens.

It would not be WrestleMania without The Undertaker, and “The Deadman” has made his eagerly-anticipated return to television. He takes on CM Punk and is the overwhelming 1/8 favourite with Coral, who expect Taker to continue his legendary streak. CM Punk is 5/1 with ****, but it is hard to imagine Punk being the man that finally ends Undertaker’s unbeaten record at the biggest show in wrestling.

And in another feature attraction match, Triple H takes on former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar. These two men met at last year’s Summerslam event and Lesnar came out on top. The bookies expect Triple H to avenge that loss at Mania, with the “King of Kings” 4/7 with ****, while Lesnar can be backed at 11/8 with Coral in his first WrestleMania appearance since 2004.

http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Entertainment/WrestleMania-29-betting-201303170060/
Pause Switch to Standard View WrestleMania 29 betting – John Cena...
Show More
Report GoldCupWinner March 19, 2013 11:50 PM GMT
I thought Punk would be one of the more liklier ones to end the streak and he seems the sort of guy who would accept the rub rather than not win out of respect.
Report kellydamo March 20, 2013 12:15 AM GMT
lets bet on a fake event
Report Shazza93 March 20, 2013 12:28 AM GMT
Taker won't lose, that's just silly. No point taking any bets on it, even if there's a limit.
Report dddddew March 20, 2013 12:31 AM GMT
4/11 on cena is free money the rock cannot continue as champion after wrestlemania he has to many movies to shoot hence cena takes his title at wrestlemania and the rock leaves again

fill your boots
Report kingmax March 20, 2013 11:36 AM GMT
cena / taker max double... as if the streak will end... more chance of the world ending
Report Biscuit1979 March 20, 2013 11:53 AM GMT
kellydamo 20 Mar 13 00:15 
lets bet on a fake event

People bet on tv soaps, the Oscars etc they're not 'real' either.
Report treble March 20, 2013 12:45 PM GMT
4/11 is a staggeringly good price for Cena.

So obviously a "you lose this year Kohn, and then you can win next year" situation. As much as I like the Rock, he's history now, and this sporadic appearance crap is ruining things. He should just walk away again imo.
Report cob316 March 20, 2013 6:44 PM GMT
So obviously a "you lose this year Kohn, and then you can win next year" situation. As much as I like the Rock, he's history now, and this sporadic appearance crap is ruining things. He should just walk away again imo.

I'd tend to agree with all of the above.
Report aaronh March 20, 2013 10:16 PM GMT
they should have Punk end the streak
may have a dabble once the mugs back Taker into 1.0x CryCool
Report SirFresh March 20, 2013 10:32 PM GMT
Max bet Cena/Del Rio double.

Would chuck Triple H in there as he isn't losing but I wouldn't rule out some kind of draw.
Report aaronh March 21, 2013 2:57 PM GMT
why is it such a cert Triple H is winning now that the career stipulation is on the line Confused
Report Mike Awesome March 21, 2013 3:36 PM GMT
Betting on a fake event = closest thing to free money this side of a Russian match fixing scandal.

I don't think Lesnar's contract has any more appearances left on it after Mania, unless they renewed it. But it doesn't make sense for Hunter to end his career with two jobs to a part time monster heel, especially at Mania.

Cena/Hunter/Del Rio treble seems right to me. Been rumours about Taker not wanting to retire undefeated at Mania so I'd be wary about going against Punk, but at the same time if HBK couldn't do it, it doesn't seem right that anyone will do it. Still not something I'd want to bet on with those odds.
Report theking486 March 21, 2013 5:10 PM GMT
i thought swagger would have been a shoo-in originally but that story line seems to be falling extremely flat and reckon ziggler will just cash in on whoever wins anyway making it a nothing match. cant see any way the undertaker loses, wouldnt be so quick to steam in to cena, dont think the rock stuck around for long last time he beat cena at wrestlemania did he?
Report Mike Awesome March 21, 2013 5:34 PM GMT
If Swagger gets the title after his DUI conviction then crazy old Vince is even crazier than expected.

Cena will win. Going 0-2 to the part time movie star, making a mockery and a joke of the full time wrestler and jobbing with the title on the line? No chance in hell.
Report aaronh March 21, 2013 10:26 PM GMT
they have renewed Lesnar's contract as far as I know
Report Sifon April 5, 2013 5:34 AM BST
Why doesn't Betfair ever open up wwe markets?
Report dsax April 5, 2013 11:28 AM BST
Punk is free money, Undertaker to retire when the streak ends. If taker carries on it will be the same thing every year, that everyone wants him back to continue the streak.
Report TexassportsagentBuzz April 5, 2013 2:07 PM BST
R.i.p Ric Flairs son, Reid Flair
Report Mike Awesome April 5, 2013 2:19 PM BST
I think this is Taker's this year now. Punk getting the typical heel upper hand on the go-home show. Still wouldn't touch it with those odds though.

Certainly wouldn't rule out Punk winning a rematch next year though, for Taker's retirement match.
Report TexassportsagentBuzz April 5, 2013 2:25 PM BST
I think undertaker will win but the next night he comes out to make a speech and cm punk demolishes him with weapons to end his career, that way he keeps his streak but cm still becomes the bad guy of wrestling for years to come
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com