Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MrLay0-0
09 Mar 13 16:00
| Topic/replies: 5,831 | Blogger: MrLay0-0's blog
We are are aware that some customers may be currently experiencing disruption to Betfair.com.

Please be assured that our engineers are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
We’d like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you require any additional information, please visit our service information page at
service.betfair.info or contact our Helpdesk:

Telephone:
UK 0844 871 0000
Australia 1 300 238 324
Ireland 1 800 944 000
International +44 203 059 8888
Email: info@betfair.com
Pause Switch to Standard View Site Issues---- Add your reply to...
Show More
Report cs2007new March 9, 2013 3:58 PM GMT
i wanted to place my bet on the reading game, hope it resume
Report Beaniash March 9, 2013 3:58 PM GMT
NOPE
Report Al Dente March 9, 2013 3:58 PM GMT
17 open positions on the soccer. :(
Report dddddew March 9, 2013 3:59 PM GMT
phew wud have went full bank job on bayern
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 3:59 PM GMT
Im full time on here and it dont go down that much. Fact! Set your own site up if its so easy whingers! Ya can make all tha dosh yourself then!! The entitled losers of modern britain always **** moaning, nothing ever good enough. Paternalism is to blame! Why dont daddy sort it out boo hoo :(
Report AllTimeHigh March 9, 2013 3:59 PM GMT
what about the inplay bets/trades? will they void it or what?
Report necas March 9, 2013 3:59 PM GMT
bayern losing 2-1 and bye bye to my bankroll. FUKKK YOU BETFAIR
Report Milan12Milan March 9, 2013 3:59 PM GMT
**** DONKS WOULD HAVE HAD OVER 2.5 AND OVER 3.5 IN THE BAYERN MATCH
Report arm March 9, 2013 3:59 PM GMT
i have been on this site for 7-8 years , and i have now had enough, your customer service are rude and have an attuide of 'what are you going to do about it'-- if you lose your core exchange customers you will lose your bussiness as there are dozens of fixed price bookmakers and exchanges avaiable, youve flooted the company made your money and think gamblers are mugs and will not complain and will just carry on....i have just opened a **** account good bye...
Report ALEXANDER_THE_GREEK March 9, 2013 4:00 PM GMT
20 mins for not 2 goals on G Furth v Hoffenheim pls Plain
Report davesh March 9, 2013 4:00 PM GMT
Don't reckon any of the football markets will re-open now.
Report davesh March 9, 2013 4:00 PM GMT
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:01 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 4:59PM, arm wrote:

i have been on this site for 7-8 years , and i have now had enough, your customer service are rude and have an attuide of 'what are you going to do about it'-- if you lose your core exchange customers you will lose your bussiness as there are dozens of fixed price bookmakers and exchanges avaiable, youve flooted the company made your money and think gamblers are mugs and will not complain and will just carry on....i have just opened a **** account good bye...

Then fo somewhere else then. Its the best out there. Why dont you set another site up, if its so easy.

Report dddddew March 9, 2013 4:01 PM GMT
2-2 bayern now
Report Maniak March 9, 2013 4:01 PM GMT
Half time done, nothing changed, this is an absolute tragedy...
Report Einzelkind March 9, 2013 4:01 PM GMT
2-2
Report themover March 9, 2013 4:01 PM GMT
Reading and Swansea goals please, and let's spare a thought for Everton under these difficult circumstances

Laugh
Report Srichaphan or Ancic? March 9, 2013 4:01 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:00PM, davesh wrote:

Good. They should be voided, so that Betfair do not get any commission and no-one loses.

Report sweetchildofmine March 9, 2013 4:01 PM GMT
beaniash and agarsee coming over like a couple of total cretins
Report Srichaphan or Ancic? March 9, 2013 4:02 PM GMT
but they won't be.
Report Al Dente March 9, 2013 4:02 PM GMT
Spare a thought for Everton?
Laughindeed.
Report pauliow March 9, 2013 4:02 PM GMT
I've layed Reading and Southampton so would like to trade out.........................
Report Einzelkind March 9, 2013 4:02 PM GMT
Everton are world champions, enough?
Report MC Roller March 9, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
I don't understand why people continue to moan on the forum. Betfair don't give a damn what you think, but you continue to post the same old shitt in the faint hope betfair do something about it. The only thing to get their arses in gear is to remove all funds.

There is more chance of Elvis riding a cheltenham winner next week than betfair listening to customers.
Report Al Dente March 9, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
Laugh
Report unclepuncle March 9, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
Terms and Conditions

Matters beyond our reasonable control

We are not liable for the failure of any equipment or software howsoever caused, wherever located or administered, or whether under our direct control or not, that may prevent the operation of the Services, impede the placing of offers for bets or the matching of bets, or prevent you from being able to contact us.

Please be aware that if you place a bet with the intention of subsequently placing a separate bet to reduce the liability incurred by the initial bet, there can never be a guarantee that the Services will be available at the point you wish to place the subsequent bet (this is the case regardless of whether or not the unavailability of the Services is due to a matter beyond our reasonable control).

How can the FSA allow them to get away with these terms - how can their own software and systems not be their responsibility. Beggars belief really.Cry
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:03 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:01PM, sweetchildofmine wrote:

beaniash and agarsee coming over like a couple of total cretins

Im spot on people need to chill out. Sites go down, its just life. If you dont like it fo somewhere else.

Report arm March 9, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
agarssee your an a-seh-le and dont really know what your talking about best site out there ha your a joke if you think so
Report caramba March 9, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
Betfair's downtime for March is now already more than 1 hr, which means that at best they'll reach 99.87% (assuming sites comes back now and there is no more downtime in March), which would still be below their 99,9% target.
Report mad paddy March 9, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
Maniak it's hardly a tradegy if u cant get on a bet. this has happened before on a saturday afternoon so anyone who has risked large amounts should know better.
Report sweetchildofmine March 9, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
just get your finger out and fix it argasee..youre so transparent
Report YOMOMMA March 9, 2013 4:04 PM GMT
Well said MC.
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:04 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:03PM, sweetchildofmine wrote:

just get your finger out and fix it argasee..youre so transparent

haha ok m8 Ill wave my magic wand now!

Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:05 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:03PM, caramba wrote:

Betfair's downtime for March is now already more than 1 hr, which means that at best they'll reach 99.87% (assuming sites comes back now and there is no more downtime in March), which would still be below their 99,9% target.

Shocking! Surely they should be sued for false advertising!!

Report cahax0r March 9, 2013 4:05 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:03PM, Agarsseee wrote:

Mar  9, 2013 --  4:01PM, sweetchildofmine wrote:beaniash and agarsee coming over like a couple of total cretinsIm spot on people need to chill out. Sites go down, its just life. If you dont like it fo somewhere else.

if u got nothing more interesting to say then stfu :) your boring everyone

Report Einzelkind March 9, 2013 4:05 PM GMT
hmm, lots of purple site trojans hiding here...
Report duncan idaho March 9, 2013 4:06 PM GMT
who's this argasee nugget? 'i'm spot on'... my arri$, you are
Report Percysugden March 9, 2013 4:06 PM GMT
Betfair's 'engineers' are working on it......hmmm. That would be the tea lady with some duck tape and a puzzled look. Personally, I think it's  revenge of the 'suspend monkeys' for all the stick they get.
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:06 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:05PM, cahax0r wrote:

Mar  9, 2013 --  4:03PM, Agarsseee wrote:Mar  9, 2013 --  4:01PM, sweetchildofmine wrote:beaniash and agarsee coming over like a couple of total cretinsIm spot on people need to chill out. Sites go down, its just life. If you dont like it fo somewhere else.if u got nothing more interesting to say then stfu :) your boring everyone

No I won't ;)

Report YOMOMMA March 9, 2013 4:06 PM GMT
lol
Report cahax0r March 9, 2013 4:07 PM GMT
then waste your time in here typing total BS then, fukin saddo
Report berto77 March 9, 2013 4:07 PM GMT
I'm looking on the bright side.  This downtime is saving me a packet.
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:07 PM GMT
Sites go down, if you aint happy with the site just fo soemwhere else.
Report brassneck March 9, 2013 4:07 PM GMT
Feel sorry for the guys on the help desk,they do a great job and get all the abuse.Cool
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:07 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:07PM, cahax0r wrote:

then waste your time in here typing total BS then, fukin saddo

Betfairs down so I got nowt better to do lol.

Report themover March 9, 2013 4:07 PM GMT
Laugh
Report nellie1970 March 9, 2013 4:08 PM GMT
to much shiite on the site now 92 ways to play roulette,card games from everywhere becoming to greedy
Report cahax0r March 9, 2013 4:08 PM GMT
you only use the internet for betfair?
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:08 PM GMT
... and wanking
Report caramba March 9, 2013 4:08 PM GMT
roulette still works
Report desyboy March 9, 2013 4:08 PM GMT
hey lads..........im not a big player ...i just like a little play on a saturday but the reality is that at best im gonna switch to having a second account elsewhere and thats gonna mean competition for my spend that wasnt there before .......gotta be a lot like me that feel the need for a second option now ?????????
Report aspi March 9, 2013 4:08 PM GMT
seems like getting up
Report YOMOMMA March 9, 2013 4:09 PM GMT
i want to cancel my bets on the tennis later today. hurry up betunfair u useless clowns!!!!!!
Report jermaine defonebox March 9, 2013 4:09 PM GMT
Agarsee and beanish same old c unts  obviously £2 benefit ponces so it don't matter to them they only lose tax payers money and starve the family
Report ItsEssexRob March 9, 2013 4:09 PM GMT
I feel sorry for you guys. I haven't traded on betfair  for about 2 and a bit months when this happened last.  They never offered to refund any money lost due to the last downtime at 3 pm, and as usual pointed to some silly t&c which said it wasn't their fault. Terrible customer service as usual. The only way to get through to them is to stop trading as I did.

The problem is a lot of people are big gamblers and wont resist the temptation.
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:09 PM GMT
There ya go whingers, happy now ;)
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:10 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:09PM, jermaine defonebox wrote:

Agarsee and beanish same old c unts

Report ALEXANDER_THE_GREEK March 9, 2013 4:10 PM GMT
i hope at least site be ok at chelsea manure
Report anty1975 March 9, 2013 4:10 PM GMT
still not working can go into the markets now but can't place any bets
Report cahax0r March 9, 2013 4:10 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:10PM, anty1975 wrote:

still not working can go into the markets now but can't place any bets

LOL... they havent put the money back in yet

Report indijs March 9, 2013 4:10 PM GMT
it`s working
Report pauliow March 9, 2013 4:11 PM GMT
No odds being shown!
Report TALKSPORT March 9, 2013 4:11 PM GMT
If the everton game was setting the pattern for my days betting i hope it stays down.
Report YOMOMMA March 9, 2013 4:11 PM GMT
it's not working.
Report thaz March 9, 2013 4:11 PM GMT
Although the games currently in-play are not available, it appears you can access the markets for games kicking off later. Horse racing also back on.
Report Percysugden March 9, 2013 4:11 PM GMT
Agarsseee is like that hologram medic in Star trek that was sent out to delay the Borg invasion. Probably a betfair creation.
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:11 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:09PM, jermaine defonebox wrote:

Agarsee and beanish same old c unts

Report caramba March 9, 2013 4:12 PM GMT
"We are sorry but an application error has occured. This may be due to connection problem. Please 'refresh' or 'reload' the page to rectify the problem." Angry
Report viva el presidente! March 9, 2013 4:12 PM GMT
if it's working, why is there no money in the scotland game at all?
Report trevortricky March 9, 2013 4:12 PM GMT
back up Grin
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:12 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:11PM, Percysugden wrote:

Agarsseee is like that hologram medic in Star trek that was sent out to delay the Borg invasion. Probably a betfair creation.

Im spot on son, lots of whingers in todays world. Expect everything to run smooth for em like little kids, then start crying at the first sign of trouble.

Report Punternumberfive March 9, 2013 4:12 PM GMT
Will betfair be compensating customers who have made losses due to this error. I wasn't able to trade out of a position and now have lost a significant sum
Report jermaine defonebox March 9, 2013 4:12 PM GMT
Don't use purple much but I've never known it to crash
Report cahax0r March 9, 2013 4:13 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:12PM, Punternumberfive wrote:

Will betfair be compensating customers who have made losses due to this error. I wasn't able to trade out of a position and now have lost a significant sum

no

Report Woodshires March 9, 2013 4:13 PM GMT
I was charged for a late market suspension on the recent Liverpool v Swansea game.

I had unmatched lays when the site went down today, so I was wondering when my early suspension credits will be added to my account ???

Thanks.
Report necas March 9, 2013 4:13 PM GMT
3-2 bayern, I feel a bit better now...
Report dddddew March 9, 2013 4:14 PM GMT
lol
Report jermaine defonebox March 9, 2013 4:14 PM GMT
If agarsee ever put more than £2 on a match he would understand no one on earth could be that thick other than a betfair employee
Report necas March 9, 2013 4:15 PM GMT
Just ignore agarsee, he must be a 18yrs old kid placing £10 bets...
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:16 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:14PM, jermaine defonebox wrote:

If agarsee ever put more than £2 on a match he would understand no one on earth could be that thick other than a betfair employee

Lol, think what you want m8 don't bother me. Betfair is the best thing that ever happened ;) I'm happy wth how I do and I h=just accept that there will sometimes be issues with this site, my internet connection etc etc. Sometimes the power goes out round here, **** happens. Deal with it and stop yas crying hahahaha.

Report viva el presidente! March 9, 2013 4:16 PM GMT
on the plus side, the moneyless scotland-wales market suspended bang on the whistle Laugh
Report Srichaphan or Ancic? March 9, 2013 4:16 PM GMT
Thankfully I won my bet. But was VERY close to losing it, and I am not happy.
Report jermaine defonebox March 9, 2013 4:17 PM GMT
Necas 18 and £10 bets LaughLaugh maybe in ten years
Report gawdalmighty March 9, 2013 4:17 PM GMT
Look like we are back in business Cool
Report utd March 9, 2013 4:17 PM GMT
Lucky for my, my overs in the villa match won.

However I think a free bet will be good as an apology from betfair
Report Einzelkind March 9, 2013 4:18 PM GMT
GO PUNT - ITS BACK
Report MrLay0-0 March 9, 2013 4:18 PM GMT
So just like sheep we just forget about yet another mistake ?
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:19 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:18PM, MrLay0-0 wrote:

So just like sheep we just forget about yet another mistake ?

Oh look out a bloody marxist on ya now. Vive la revolution!!

Report Srichaphan or Ancic? March 9, 2013 4:19 PM GMT
But can we trust it now? Another crash on the way? I would advise limiting your stakes.
Report Einzelkind March 9, 2013 4:21 PM GMT
Account Balance showing right?
Report MrLay0-0 March 9, 2013 4:21 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:19PM, Agarsseee wrote:

Mar  9, 2013 --  4:18PM, MrLay0-0 wrote:So just like sheep we just forget about yet another mistake ?Oh look out a bloody marxist on ya now. Vive la revolution!!

rally the masses, gambling is the opium to the masses

Report Ivor March 9, 2013 4:23 PM GMT
Well said Agarsseee - MOST people will have saved themselves money by the lack of service for an hour or so
.. it's just that all the winners post in these threads Devil
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:26 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:23PM, Ivor wrote:

Well said Agarsseee - MOST people will have saved themselves money by the lack of service for an hour or so .. it's just that all the winners post in these threads

Ya hav to wind the whingers up when they is a bit sore. Its good sport doncha know ;) The worlds full of cry babys, never had no hardship compared to last 100K years of human but they whinge like they in gambling hell and the whole world is against em. Replace Betfair with daddy and ya'll see whats really going on. Spoilt brats most of em, clueless idiots. And no doubt mug betters to boot ;) Which suits me fine hahahahaha.

Report jermaine defonebox March 9, 2013 4:26 PM GMT
I heard the crashes are sometimes caused by Asian mafia 
  I would advise not leaving too much in accounts. Due to the takeover elsewhere I could see this lot going bankrupt with all our account money won't matter to agarsee with50 p
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:28 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:26PM, jermaine defonebox wrote:

I heard the crashes are sometimes caused by Asian mafia    I would advise not leaving too much in accounts. Due to the takeover elsewhere I could see this lot going bankrupt with all our account money won't matter to agarsee with50 p

Always keep your betfair account to minimum of your betting purposes, your quite right to be vigilant. **** happens, be prepared. Ya love to think I make nowt m8, but if ya knew ya'd wish you were sitting right where I am ;)

Report fuzzer March 9, 2013 4:29 PM GMT
Yes, Jermaine - of course they are :)
Report Srichaphan or Ancic? March 9, 2013 4:30 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:28PM, Agarsseee wrote:

Mar  9, 2013 --  4:26PM, jermaine defonebox wrote:I heard the crashes are sometimes caused by Asian mafia    I would advise not leaving too much in accounts. Due to the takeover elsewhere I could see this lot going bankrupt with all our account money won't matter to agarsee with50 pAlways keep your betfair account to minimum of your betting purposes, your quite right to be vigilant. **** happens, be prepared. Ya love to think I make nowt m8, but if ya knew ya'd wish you were sitting right where I am ;)

The tea break room at McDonalds with a pile of penny coins on the table top, thinking 'I dont have enough for a can of diet coke'?

Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:31 PM GMT
Germaine loves his conspiracy theories. All conveniently set up in his little head to explain all his betting failures lol.
Report Agarsseee March 9, 2013 4:33 PM GMT

Mar 9, 2013 -- 5:30PM, Srichaphan or Ancic? wrote:

Mar  9, 2013 --  4:28PM, Agarsseee wrote:Mar  9, 2013 --  4:26PM, jermaine defonebox wrote:I heard the crashes are sometimes caused by Asian mafia    I would advise not leaving too much in accounts. Due to the takeover elsewhere I could see this lot going bankrupt with all our account money won't matter to agarsee with50 pAlways keep your betfair account to minimum of your betting purposes, your quite right to be vigilant. **** happens, be prepared. Ya love to think I make nowt m8, but if ya knew ya'd wish you were sitting right where I am ;)The tea break room at McDonalds with a pile of penny coins on the table top, thinking 'I dont have enough for a can of diet coke'?

Haha! Very good. Ive been in that sort of spot back in the day. How to make 4 quid last the max time in pub, play lots of safety and hope mugs turn up and play winner stays on. Beer tastes better when your skint cos ya value it more ;)

Report Srichaphan or Ancic? March 9, 2013 4:38 PM GMT
All the liquidity has gone from the peripheral markets. Oh well. No more bets for the football then for me.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com