Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
OnlyOneKeirenFallon
19 Nov 12 18:09
| Topic/replies: 376 | Blogger: OnlyOneKeirenFallon's blog
Quite an eye catching proposition if you ask me.

They will be so up for this with Div 3 making its way to the inevitable conclusion. They will get a few more through the gates at Ibrox playing in a tier 1 competition again, have a bit of a bye in the first round coming up, could well get through to the semis etc without facing any of the big 2/3 clubs and any showdown with the old enemy would be so big it could go either way.

Best price is with PP with BFair yet to price up the outright. Would be nice to do it on here with the option of a trade but not sure there will be many wanting to match that price.

Any Scottish experts out there with a view, would be appreciated.
Pause Switch to Standard View Scottish FA Cup - Rangers Outright 13/1
Show More
Report Fajizzle November 19, 2012 7:11 PM GMT
I will lay you 15/1 when the market opens. Rangers don't have a hope of winning the Scottish Cup. You may get a trade out of it, but that's your best hope.
Report Fru T Bun November 19, 2012 7:12 PM GMT
Beaten at home in Ramsdens Cup (for non spl teams) and beaten soundly at home in league cup. A fledgling 3rd division team in their first season at 13/1......aye very eye catching
Report shudacuda November 19, 2012 7:13 PM GMT
Have you any idea how bad the rangers really are?

In div 3 they are playing plumbers,joiners etc and are just getting by.

No chance of winning the Scottish Cup.
Report thebrave November 19, 2012 7:15 PM GMT
Der hun have one chance only of winning Scottish Cup, and that is if they get drawn
to play Stuart McCall's team in every phuckin round Shocked Whoops

LaughLaughLaugh
Report newco-Joe67 November 19, 2012 7:16 PM GMT
What price Aberdeen ?
Report Marxist-Leninist November 19, 2012 7:16 PM GMT
absholutely awful prish
Report OnlyOneKeirenFallon November 19, 2012 7:19 PM GMT
Well, I did ask Surprised

Aberdeen 19/1

hopefully there will be a few sticking their necks out when BFair bother to price it up.
Report newco-Joe67 November 19, 2012 7:29 PM GMT
19 to 1 ... well worth a punt
Report OnlyOneKeirenFallon November 19, 2012 7:39 PM GMT
Mmm take your point newco looking at the form and tables etc, they have got a very tough first round coming up against Motherwell.

That said, if they get past them, an easier next round, and a couple of 1st round casualties then they could be 7/1 in a couple of weeks. This could become an Aberdeen thread yet!
Report Outpost November 19, 2012 8:59 PM GMT
rangers are now a 3rd division team and inverness showed how tough it is for them to take on SPL teams.

I know they beat motherwell but that was a really hard fought game with players on both sides getting carried off injured.
(no matter what some folk on here might claim)

if rangers were to get drawn against celtic, they would be hard pushed to keep the score down to single figures at the moment, even though celtic have a really ordinary team right now.
Report Glossy November 19, 2012 9:07 PM GMT
Awful, awful bet.

I'd want 100/1.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com