Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Kevbetting superstar
20 Oct 12 17:02
| Topic/replies: 2,254 | Blogger: Kevbetting superstar's blog
The famed adulterer, banned from driving, proven drug cheat has also reminded us that he is a racist too.

The most despicable person in the country.

SAF - after your tirade against Jason Roberts, I look forward to your opinions on this one?
Pause Switch to Standard View Rio doesn't support KICK IT OUT
Show More
Report Mr.Angry October 20, 2012 5:04 PM BST
He obviously feels strongly about this, but I can't help thinking that he's playing the race card and it's backfiring.
Report mightymoyes October 20, 2012 5:08 PM BST
whats the point in supporting a toothless organisation? to make everyone feel better?
Report Kevbetting superstar October 20, 2012 5:10 PM BST
Seemed like everyone else who played supported it.  Odious, despicable waste of a skin.
Report Dmack23 October 20, 2012 5:12 PM BST
he doesn't support the fact it's hardly doing anything, i respect him for it
Report newco-Joe67 October 20, 2012 5:13 PM BST
Ferg can't control his players
Report mightymoyes October 20, 2012 5:15 PM BST
lescott didnt wear a t-shirt either.
Report donny osmond October 20, 2012 5:21 PM BST
maybe they will be more militant in future and refuse to play against racists !
Report freddiek October 20, 2012 5:22 PM BST
his choc-ice jibe at Ashley Cole, whose mother is white, was characteristically stupid of him
Report Mr.Angry October 20, 2012 5:24 PM BST
Sir Alex Ferguson to BBC: "I'm disappointed with Rio Ferdinand not wearing t-shirt. It's an embarrassment for me and he will be dealt with."
Report CJ70 October 20, 2012 5:24 PM BST
Good on him. Although on the swing side it wouldn't have looked great after the racist comments he made on Twitter.

Maybe a bit of hedging ones bets?
Report donny osmond October 20, 2012 5:25 PM BST
althought to be fair to rio he may tweet that he simply forgot to wear it
Report Kevbetting superstar October 20, 2012 5:32 PM BST
Apparently his voicemail was full and therefore missed the incoming call to tell him to wear his t shirt.  Mystery over ]Wink
Report kellydamo October 20, 2012 5:35 PM BST
Cant see why they have to bow to the PFA/FA/UEFA/FIFA and support this and support that.  It is entirely their perogative who and what cause they support.

They are doing a job thats it.  A bit like the old bint that comes round the office every other week because she is doing the moonlight run for cancer and then doing a sky dive.  **** off will you if I wish to support cancer or whatever charity/cause i will do it in my own time
Report hippie October 20, 2012 5:36 PM BST
Ferdinand's choc ice jibe is brought up but the "coconut" jibe made by the executive director of Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE), of which Kick It Out plays a major role, goes unmentioned.

I doubt either Ferdinand or Roberts would have had a problem wearing Show Racism the Red Card t-shirts.

Why should they be forced to support a lame duck organisation?
Report kellydamo October 20, 2012 5:38 PM BST

Oct 20, 2012 -- 5:35PM, kellydamo wrote:

Cant see why they have to bow to the PFA/FA/UEFA/FIFA and support this and support that.  It is entirely their perogative who and what cause they support.They are doing a job thats it.  A bit like the old bint that comes round the office every other week because she is doing the moonlight run for cancer and then doing a sky dive.  **** off will you if I wish to support cancer or whatever charity/cause i will do it in my own time

By the way I hate Ferdinand with a passion but dont feel he has done anything wrong here

Report donny osmond October 20, 2012 5:41 PM BST
they have just about killed the organisation, years of hard work lost by a day of acton
Report MARILYNMANSON October 20, 2012 5:42 PM BST
Stuff the racism stuff. Bring in a respect rule. If you swear at a player, if you bring up comments about player with issues outside the game,
if you mention another players family, if you make comments about somebodys' weight,height, colour of hair or skin.........you get booked.

Oooops forgot you cant. Because players, no matter their origin act like foul mouthed delinquents on the pitch.
Report kellydamo October 20, 2012 5:44 PM BST

Oct 20, 2012 -- 5:41PM, donny osmond wrote:

they have just about killed the organisation, years of hard work lost by a day of acton

You serious?  Their work is undone weekly by UEFA and FIFA with their paltry fines get a grip

Report donny osmond October 20, 2012 5:50 PM BST
they cant expect to convert all the racists overnight, its a long hard job

who will take up the task now that they are not interested because rio got 9 months and terry got 4 games
Report 666_v October 20, 2012 5:59 PM BST

Oct 20, 2012 -- 5:42PM, MARILYNMANSON wrote:

Stuff the racism stuff. Bring in a respect rule. If you swear at a player, if you bring up comments about player with issues outside the game,if you mention another players family, if you make comments about somebodys' weight,height, colour of hair or skin.........you get booked.Oooops forgot you cant. Because players, no matter their origin act like foul mouthed delinquents on the pitch.

Psychology is and always will be part of the game. Winding some players up gets results.

Obviously there needs to be a line that cannot be crossed

Report donny osmond October 20, 2012 6:06 PM BST
the referee has the power to award a free kick for ungentlemanly conduct at any time
Report kellydamo October 20, 2012 6:11 PM BST
Ungentlemanly conduct went out years ago, now unsporting behaviour
Report wildmanfromborneo October 20, 2012 6:15 PM BST
The thought police don't allow any dissenting voices,this is a new form of tyranny.
Report Arsenal Oldie October 20, 2012 6:32 PM BST
Rio is an idiot.  Why is it ok for Man U fans to chant at Arsene that he is a paed_____e?  perhaps Rio could devote his braincell to that.  Makes the John Terry / Anton thing look irrelevant imho.
Report wildmanfromborneo October 20, 2012 6:35 PM BST
Wenger is not a member of this new sensitive special group that are deemed inferior and so need special protection.
Report bluenose7 October 20, 2012 7:05 PM BST
You can call anyone "Any`fink if you use Gan`sta Lingo"  Wink

Ya`Rassssssss !!

"In`it"  Mischief
Report degsy42 October 20, 2012 7:06 PM BST
Rio the sheep  baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Report macca18 October 20, 2012 7:07 PM BST
What an arrogant,self centered ars* Ferdinand is. Hasnt been any good for years now and I expect his Man Utd career is over now.
Report doridoru October 21, 2012 8:15 AM BST
So many black racists in this country...
Report kingmax October 21, 2012 10:15 AM BST

Oct 21, 2012 -- 8:15AM, doridoru wrote:

So many black racists in this country...

YES... THERE MORE RACIST THAN WHITES!!

Report Crisp77 October 21, 2012 10:21 AM BST
What we need is a great big melting pot
Report Crisp77 October 21, 2012 11:06 AM BST
http://www.kickitout.org/448.php
Report Crisp77 October 21, 2012 11:07 AM BST
http://www.kickitout.org/442.php LaughLaughLaughLaugh

When Eric Cantona reacted to racist abuse at Crystal Palace a few years ago he was suddenly a hero to lots of people. Do you think it's important for players to take a stand?
Report 1st time poster October 21, 2012 11:47 AM BST
rio probably thinks he,d be a hypocrite for wearing the tee shirt,
a man who spent fortunes backing films that encouraged and supported peoples steryotype views on black people
rapp songs
gangster culture
drugs etc
would then look a bit silly backing anti rascist campaigns
Report Cubanpete October 21, 2012 11:55 AM BST
What should happen to Jason Roberts and Rio Ferdinand for not wearing the shirts??

If these were two white people, I would bet a large amount of money on them getting a lengthy ban (maybe even the police would get involved). I bet these two will not get a ban. If the FA want to stamp out racism, it is time for them to show they are not racists themselves.
Report 1st time poster October 21, 2012 12:01 PM BST
it must be strange if your bobby smith from walsend boys club,sat in the changing room when leroy walks in with a ghetto blaster on his shoulder blasting out gangster raps,wearing a back to front baseball cap covered from head to foot in gold chains with giant diamond earings and he throws you a kick it out tee shirt to wear, Wink
Report Crisp77 October 21, 2012 12:01 PM BST
On the BBC website is a full run down on the players who did not wear T-shirts and the reason why i.e. too hot or run out of t-shirts. WALOFS.
Report moisok October 21, 2012 2:30 PM BST
oh what a pandora's box these rufusniks have opened over racism -
may I ask what they actually want now

hairshirts and self flagellation in the centre circle by white players and wholesale mass public apologies by millwall supporters

you know you want it - you want fkn everything - spoilt over paid little babies these footballers the whole fkn lot of them - soccerball is so sick now!!!
Report Kevbetting superstar October 21, 2012 6:53 PM BST
I note that cry baby Anton Ferdinand didn't wear one either.

Mr and Mrs Ferdinand - you brought two despicable racist children into the world.  is suspect you also spoilt them rotten because they seem to cry and kick out at the slightest thing that upsets them.

A very sorry clan.
Report mexicano October 21, 2012 7:02 PM BST
i don't get what they hope to achieve by putting a bit of heat on the kick it out campaign.

after all they are only a pressure group.

it seems to me that roberts could have his own self promotional agenda with his media career.

and having heard him i reckon he'll need every bit of assistance he can get.

whereas rio is probably just a bit fick innitt?
Report kingmax October 21, 2012 7:13 PM BST

Oct 21, 2012 -- 11:55AM, Cubanpete wrote:

What should happen to Jason Roberts and Rio Ferdinand for not wearing the shirts??If these were two white people, I would bet a large amount of money on them getting a lengthy ban (maybe even the police would get involved). I bet these two will not get a ban. If the FA want to stamp out racism, it is time for them to show they are not racists themselves.

they would be stoned in the streets

#racistrio trending worldwide

Report flushgordon1 October 21, 2012 7:20 PM BST
clark carlisle is supporting rio as he says you cant stop free speech its his right not to wear it.
so is his choc ice comment free speech clark?
Report kingmax October 21, 2012 7:22 PM BST
black people cannot be racist you idiot..
Report mexicano October 21, 2012 7:24 PM BST
carlisle is dead right, he can wear what he likes.

but what carlisle can do is question his motives for not wearing it.
Report judorick October 21, 2012 7:55 PM BST
as an analogy, I remember being absolutely slammed for disagreeing with the Tokyo summit on Climate Change

my argument was that it would not solve the problem at all and would cost an absolute fortune for no benefit

people in the climate change community said I was against saving the planet for not supporting the treaty
Report mexicano October 21, 2012 7:59 PM BST
not a particularly good analogy if i may say so.

as kick it out does not cost a fortune, and has already had some effect.
Report liverbird1992 October 21, 2012 8:16 PM BST
Someone said (below) "Black people can not be racist" - Are you kidding, they are as racist as they come, only thing is, they get away with it!!! White folks get as good as they give, it's par for the course. My friends, we could play football for another 200, 500 or 1000 years, black people are black and white people are white, it will always be that way, and we will always be different, just like black and white, two complete opposites. It will never change you know it and I know it. Being a racist is not good, either way, but you can bang that gong until that black and white cow comes home, but it is what it is and I guarantee one thing, it will never, ever change, beliefs are instilled and will never be beat out of us. - Black or White!
Report judorick October 21, 2012 10:23 PM BST
the point was that you can be labelled for disagreeing with the majority view mexicano you idiot - nothing to do with comparing the two issues
Report wildmanfromborneo October 21, 2012 10:38 PM BST
Black footballers are like Victorian spinsters swooning at the sight of a piano leg,these poor sensitive individuals are being reduced to tears because of chanting and the non sensitive ones are being reeducated to make them feel the pain of these chants.They now also have immense power in that any act of violence they commit is immediately forgiven because the receipient of the violence racially abused them,it is also only a matter of time before a team losing a vital match will walk off the pitch citing racial abuse thus earning themselves a second chance.
Report Ukmalllia October 21, 2012 10:38 PM BST
KICKITOUT should offer the players who will not wear the shirt ,£1000 every match they wear it as a incentive, problem solved.
Report moisok October 21, 2012 10:42 PM BST
oh what a pandoras box have they opened !!
Report mexicano October 22, 2012 6:43 PM BST
judorick 21 Oct 12 22:23 Joined: 27 Nov 11 | Topic/replies: 8,868 | Blogger: judorick's blog
the point was that you can be labelled for disagreeing with the majority view mexicano you idiot - nothing to do with comparing the two issues
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well in that case how can it be an analogy?

it might be a comparison, but it would be a very bad one.

the kick it out people all have near enough the same aim.

the climate summits were comprised of many differn't parties all with their own agenda.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com