Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
j0e_
27 Jul 12 01:35
| Topic/replies: 110 | Blogger: j0e_'s blog
What an absolute prick, no suprise he gets moved on from club to club
Pause Switch to Standard View Leon knight on twitter
Show More
Report Darlo Bantam July 27, 2012 1:41 AM BST
He caused a right storm before, when and after he didn't sign for Darlington a couple of years ago. Didn't do himself much good.
Report Biscuit1979 July 27, 2012 9:50 AM BST
Think it's fair to say he over stepped the mark a bit with some of those comments.
Report rickywolves July 27, 2012 10:12 AM BST
Total Knob head should get banned if he ever plays at a decent level again that is
Report R0ykeane July 27, 2012 10:18 AM BST
Thinly veiled 'ask us what he said thread' imo
Report berto77 July 27, 2012 10:22 AM BST
Classy guy.  What disgraceful comments (genuinely).
Report stonecold- July 27, 2012 10:33 AM BST
yeah wac. i liked danielle comments get to the job centreLaughafter he just been released by glentoran
Report Biscuit1979 July 27, 2012 10:34 AM BST
I think the fact he just got kicked out by Glentoran (also for comments he made on twitter) suggests he probably won't be playing at a decent level ever again anyway
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner July 27, 2012 11:22 AM BST
Yes, nice little dig from her. He seems to be a total c unt, probably jealous he was turned down
Report Biscuit1979 July 27, 2012 11:31 AM BST
Sadly this idiot has gained in popularity because of this, he's acquired about 10k 'followers' overnight
Report j0e_ July 27, 2012 12:22 PM BST
If you look back at his tweets he says he is releaseing a book in the near future, can't have much to do about football can it? He hasn't exactly set the world on fire ability wise! Have seen him on soccer am before and quite clearly is up his own backside and too stupid to realise !
Report tiny dave July 27, 2012 12:54 PM BST
i dont know whats worse is the bloke saying it or the thousand of immature idiots jumping on bandwagon praising him

as for karma.... loved that bloke who been ripping leon (with no reply from knight as of yet) and posted a pic of his missus with some bird

think cat caught the tongue
Report seagull001 July 27, 2012 12:55 PM BST
He had one amazing year playing for Brighton when he scored about 30 goals inc the pen that got us promoted. But, he fell out with Mark McGhee and everyone associated with the club, basically for being a total big-headed tw@t. He also managed to go bankrupt buying loads he couldn't afford.
Napoleon Complex sums him up. Tiny bloke, huge ego.
Report j0e_ July 27, 2012 1:39 PM BST
For those of you who are too lazt to look themselves: http://storify.com/helenlewis/is-leon-knight-football-s-biggest-misogynist
Report j0e_ July 27, 2012 1:40 PM BST
*lazy
Report d13phe July 27, 2012 1:55 PM BST
This is the problem with Twitter

it gives fools "airtime"
Report erogenous_zone July 27, 2012 1:57 PM BST
after reading that, what a complete bellend Cry
Report pixie July 27, 2012 1:57 PM BST
What a disgusting little pr1ck he is. Hope they sue him for every last penny.
Report charwell. July 27, 2012 2:30 PM BST
He has gone on to comment about wonderful things such as 'not touching the sides due to the the black men he knows who have run through her' and she has **** coming out her nose & even names loads of players from Spurs who have had the 'hoe' etc.

Truly pathetic and he shows a complete lack of respect for females throughout. He has a wife & kid and not sure how he would feel if his wife had a bit of 'experience' and a fellow pro footballer was mocking them in the most vile manner.

Insecure, juvenile & grotesque really.
Report pixie July 27, 2012 2:39 PM BST
I couldn't agree more, Charwell. I found it so offensive I had to stop reading it half way through, worse of all he and his followers seemed to find it funny.Cry
Report Rob_The_Bantam July 27, 2012 2:41 PM BST
Hope they sue him for every last penny.

What if it's all true?
Report henry14 July 27, 2012 2:43 PM BST
Not sure what was more shocking the knight rant or the morons who seem to find it funny and believed he was "owning" o'hara.

Make me believe selective breeding may actually be a half decent idea
Report clive82 July 27, 2012 2:43 PM BST
Hard to believe even Leon Knight would be so backward.

If it is him he'll get his just deserts, but surely someone has hacked his account.
Report henry14 July 27, 2012 2:45 PM BST
I thought that to clive, though it wouldnt surprise me if it was him
Report Crisp77 July 27, 2012 2:46 PM BST
I think the lesson to be learnt is don't provoke the jobless. If Daniella Lloyd spent any time on this forum she would know that.
Report pixie July 27, 2012 2:48 PM BST
Rob_The_Bantam 27 Jul 12 14:41 
Hope they sue him for every last penny.

What if it's all true?

What, that she has come coming from her nose and Jamie O'Hara's nob does not touch the sides due to all the black men who have run through her?

Don't be so ridiculous! She may (or may not) have lead a promiscuous lifestyle before she married but that's no reason whatsoever why she should be bullied on line. I would sue the feck out of the little prik and then beat the sh1t out of him afterwards for good measure.Devil
Report henry14 July 27, 2012 2:50 PM BST
O'hara's got plenty of money, if it was Knight who put it all, I would pay a couple heavies to go do a job on him
Report tiny dave July 27, 2012 2:57 PM BST
1. i cant believe some idiots believe this could not be leon knight, the bloke is top attention seeker, has previous on twitter etc...

2. some you numpties who believe him need to watch his "leon knight lol" video on youtube

3. to the pr!ck who says "what if its all true?" fair enough we all know shes had a bit of a reputation in the past but you dont go and tell them it in the public when 1. shes married with kids, 2. you dont even know them

leon knight just pee'd off he's the only player in london not to have got any back in the day
Report henry14 July 27, 2012 3:03 PM BST
1. i cant believe some idiots believe this could not be leon knight, the bloke is top attention seeker, has previous on twitter

Calm down tiny dancer, not every is mr current affairs on twitter

The rest I agree with
Report Rob_The_Bantam July 27, 2012 3:09 PM BST
3. to the pr!ck who says "what if its all true?" fair enough we all know shes had a bit of a reputation in the past but you dont go and tell them it in the public when 1. shes married with kids, 2. you dont even know them

I was just being a bit silly, but thank you for the kind words.

May I suggest a deep breath and possibly a lie down?
Report Ovalman. July 27, 2012 3:25 PM BST
I had him on Twitter when we (Glentoran) signed him 6 months ago but he came off with so much bull that I had to remove him. I personally didn't see any offensive tweets from him but he certainly received some. imo this was just more fuel for him to spout more bull. I didn't see the tweets he was sacked for.

He only played one good game for us which was his first so thank fk he's away. He's an attention seeking has been.
Report Srichaphan or Ancic? July 27, 2012 3:39 PM BST
he sounds like a man who has never grown up.
Report seagull001 July 27, 2012 3:51 PM BST
He's the football equivalent of Gary Coleman from Diff'rent Strokes.
Report Biscuit1979 July 27, 2012 3:52 PM BST
Ovalman - Knight was sacked by Glentoran for these tweets:

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/footballer-causes-storm-with-bizarre-gay-rant-on-twitter?xg_source=activity
Report Leo0nAHigh July 27, 2012 4:04 PM BST
Has Balotelli got twitter?
Report Cubanpete July 27, 2012 4:12 PM BST
Too many tweets make a tw@t.
Report Ovalman. July 28, 2012 12:08 PM BST
Thanks Biscuit, I had deleted him long before he tweeted such things.

My worry is he takes up an unfair dismissal case against us. We're skint and on our knees as it is, I'm not sure speaking your mind is a reason for a sacking.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com