Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ukmalllia
20 May 12 12:28
| Topic/replies: 16,569 | Blogger: Ukmalllia's blog
In the past when Man U, Liverpool,  dare I say it, even Barcelona have won it, the following day press and tv coverage has been wall to walk 24/7 for about a week, including fan inteviews etc. Turned on this morning and the news and sports channels in the past 4 hours have shown about 20 minutes in total of clips between them and that includes Sky Sports News. Are the media and the world of football refusing to accept Chelsea as worthy champions and refusing to adknowledge them as so due to the way they have had £1 Billion + from Russian natural resources or is because of possibly the 40000 10 pence flags made in China the fans love to waive at these CL games making it all a bit generic. Im not saying they are the reasons and they are not my views at all, but it does seem something along them lines sadly.
Pause Switch to Standard View Not to knock Chelsea but it does seem...
Show More
Report sj May 20, 2012 12:32 PM BST
over 12 hours since drogba's pen and thats the best the bard of anfield can come up with.
Report Ukmalllia May 20, 2012 12:37 PM BST
SJ no fishing here mate, I simply believe the media and tv channels should be giving them more coverage and credit.
Report scaredmoney May 20, 2012 12:40 PM BST
Maybe the sight of JT in his full kit has upset more than just a few on here.
Report Over2.5 May 20, 2012 12:40 PM BST
uk i totally agree mate... the fact is united and liverpool are big clubs, chelsea arent and there also the worst team ever to lift the trophy maybe barring liverpool in 2005.
Report Hamsterdam May 20, 2012 12:41 PM BST
They don't have that big a fan base so the channels don't want people turning off with this rammed down the viewers throats. If it was Manure, Liverpool, Villa etc the coverage would be a lot more excessive.
Report TheBetterBettor May 20, 2012 12:45 PM BST
scaredmoney
Date Joined: 29 Dec 11 Add contact | Send message
When: 20 May 12 12:40 Joined: Date Joined: 29 Dec 11 | Topic/replies: 2,429 | Blogger: scaredmoney's blog
Maybe the sight of JT in his full kit has upset more than just a few on here.

Redders has more class

Report the dza May 20, 2012 12:45 PM BST
It's because they have spent a billion quid to play like Big Sam's Bolton.

It'd be guts and glory if Stoke or someone battled their way and rode their luck past big teams. But a side that can bring a £50m striker off of the bench playing for penalties? How much credit can you give them?

I am hugely biased though Laugh
Report berto77 May 20, 2012 12:48 PM BST

May 20, 2012 -- 6:41AM, Hamsterdam wrote:

They don't have that big a fan base so the channels don't want people turning off with this rammed down the viewers throats. If it was Manure, Liverpool, Villa etc the coverage would be a lot more excessive.

Villa Laugh

Congratulations sir.  The finest example of its kind.

Report sj May 20, 2012 12:51 PM BST
hear we go again not a big fan base ffs why do people post so much shyte,right will leave you lot to enjoy the rest of the weekend.lol
Report Ukmalllia May 20, 2012 12:59 PM BST
Hamsterdam a very well reasoned post that IMO.

Have a good weekend SJ... Laugh
Report TheBetterBettor May 20, 2012 1:34 PM BST
SJ

Well done SJ....

When is the open top bus parade?
Report metaphor May 20, 2012 1:38 PM BST
villa LaughLaughLaugh
Report Corky May 20, 2012 2:02 PM BST
Good to see Chelsea playing the 'McLeish' way to the final. I reckon the ginger one could work wonders at the bridge.
Report chopper harris May 20, 2012 3:31 PM BST
Seeing as they,re apparently just a small club from Fulham thought they done quite well.
Report Randle May 20, 2012 4:08 PM BST
only a few hundred are expected at the parade Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com