Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
14 May 12 21:04
| Topic/replies: 11,963 | Blogger: Mike Bassett England Manager's blog
I personally will be drinking Lowenbrau and eating bratwurst and chips while I watch them humiliate Chelsea.

COYS
Pause Switch to Standard View Good Luck Bayern Munich from all...
Show More
Report A.H HUNTER esq. May 15, 2012 7:24 PM BST
Be honest Blackie who would want to go to a match with Clay Davis anyway?
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 7:24 PM BST
again spurs fans shout out yid army and wave star of david flags but if you say anything to do with the jews you are a racist STOP SHOUTING YID ARMY AND I WILL NOT SAY A WORD ABOUT THE JEWS
Report hippie May 15, 2012 7:30 PM BST
you don't see a problem with how you readily interchange the words "german" and "nazi"?
Report cob316 May 15, 2012 7:31 PM BST
Atkins likes to take the pizz about heysel and hillsborough along with the racism and whats far worse he seems very pally with the ManU lot on here, cant get worse tbh.
Report blackburn1 May 15, 2012 7:33 PM BST
In his defence Atkins is a barely literate halfwit, he didn't realise Roman is Jewish.

Hunter, I don't believe anything clay says, I doubt he's ever been to spurs
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 7:33 PM BST
fck me my stalker is here cob316 what do you know about football you support liverpool
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 7:35 PM BST
blackburn i know hes jewish but you still dont get it do you
Report blackburn1 May 15, 2012 7:40 PM BST
What is there to get?

You admitted previously you don't like Jews, that's your prerogative, it makes you look a bit silly when without one of them you'd look like Pompey
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 7:42 PM BST
blackburn i dont like a lot of people yes some of them are jews but most of all a dont like spurs fans
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 7:45 PM BST
blackburn

where did he say he didn't like jewish people?
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 7:47 PM BST
some spurs fans are ok away from football,but when it comes to football they are all #####
Report blackburn1 May 15, 2012 7:49 PM BST
A few weeks ago mex, at that stage it was pointed out to him that Roman was Jewish, the halfwit didnt realise that, he said he was Russian not jewish.

Hard to believe but true
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 7:50 PM BST
i have one mate who is a spurs fan we never talk about football because we both know it will end badly,got to go got a dog to bet baby needs new shoes
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 7:52 PM BST
blackburn put that post up i did not say that its a load of bo11ocks and you know it
Report cob316 May 15, 2012 7:52 PM BST

May 15, 2012 -- 7:42PM, dr . atkins wrote:

blackburn i dont like a lot of people yes some of them are jews but most of all a dont like spurs fans

I thought it was Liverpool fans?

Chelsea are much loved too btw!

Report blackburn1 May 15, 2012 7:52 PM BST
Good luck with the dog atkins
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 7:54 PM BST
why do you think chelsea fans aint aloud to shout out anything about the yid army at the bridge you get a ban they put that in the program years ago
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 7:57 PM BST
blackburn if i knew you ment it i would tell you it Wink
Report dr . atkins May 15, 2012 8:00 PM BST
the fishing on here gets better and better but got one problem keep on catching the same fish all the time they need to restock betfair with some new ones
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner May 15, 2012 8:03 PM BST
Chelsea fans mocking Spurs Jewish history yet fall to remember they are owned by a Zionist.
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 8:12 PM BST
what "jewish history"?

they come from a part of london that at one time was home to a big jewish community, and that became "their team".

far more gentiles support them than jews.

it's a bit like calling pompey a load of sailors,
Report Coachbuster May 15, 2012 8:16 PM BST
Chelsea football club is a business based in London

Bayern Munich  are a German business based in Munich

VW are a business based in Wolfsburg

I trust you all drive Vauxhall Vectra's Devil
Report Smiley May 15, 2012 8:21 PM BST
Having been a gooner all my life, i have always hated spurs. When i was a kid, i really hated them, but as i grew older my hatred subsided. Maybe it's because of the dominance in recent decades, maybe it's because i grew up...i don't know.

Never, ever in my life did i think that I would cheer anything to do with spurs, but blackburn is right, there are loads of gooners cheering on Bayern...and i am one of them.

Firstly, even if Spurs get in...they won't win it...and secondly they may not even make it past the qualifiers (which would be fun).

But to see a vile club like Chelsea win the CL is truly sickening.

When you think of how money has ruined football...look no further than Chelsea for the blame. Then there is the players themselves...sickening some of them. And then there is the fans...need i say more?

No, as a gooner i'm cheering on Bayern...and if that means i'm cheering on spurs...so be it.

Oh...the Huge bet i have on Bayern to win the CL has no relevance whatsoever.
Report hippie May 15, 2012 8:22 PM BST
The "jewish history" probably isn't as strong as Bayern Munich's but it's there, especially with the appointment of chairmen since the 1980s.
Report malky1 May 15, 2012 8:35 PM BST
chelsea first london club to win the champions lg got a lovely ring to it
. green out now smiley dont lose your money Happy
Report thebeest May 15, 2012 8:41 PM BST
chelsea will win even with out jt still fa cup again only london club to win any thing for another season
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 8:53 PM BST
how hypocritical of a goon to bring money into the argument.

smilet really hasn't got a clue has he?

known as the bank of england club because their players had bigger brown envelopes than other clubs during the maximum wage time, and instrumental in breaking all the pay structures to entice players such as george eastham.

were the first club in london to build a bigger stadium in order to pay more for players and give them higher wages.so other clubs find othere revenue streams and the dopey gooners wanna claim foul????????????????

bunch of pathetic whinging caber throwers.

and of course i forgot.

they pay their manager the most in the premiership.

7 million he got last season.

now he's gone another year winning ferkhall does that mean he'll get 8 mill next season?
Report Smiley May 15, 2012 8:56 PM BST
Worth every single penny....and so much cheaper than Roman's choices, or the players...or whoever it is that runs that vile club.
Report sj May 15, 2012 9:00 PM BST
smiley

who made alan ball the highest paid player in England?

FFS you couldn't make it up on here sometimes,i am sure me and many chelsea fans back in the 70s never went to games whinging about other teams buying players while our club could not afford a padlock for the gates.
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 9:03 PM BST
worth every penny?????????????

i bet he can't wait for a couple more trophyless seasons to go by.he'll be on 10 mill thenLaugh
Report Smiley May 15, 2012 9:10 PM BST
Please don't compare such trivial things such as paying Alan Ball the highest salary...he deserved it.

I have no problem with a sugar daddy to a degree. Jack Walker at Blackburn bought a few good players, but it is nothing compared to what Chelsea have done.

They have ruined English football and as usual it's the fans that pay the price...fans of all clubs.
Report Smiley May 15, 2012 9:12 PM BST
You can laugh all you want mex, but he, yet again, has delivered.

I'm not a deluded fan. I know we can't compete financially.
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 9:13 PM BST
they didn't ruin football at all. just broke up the cosy little cartel between utd and your lot.

united got on with it and competed.

your lot cried like babies.

and still are by the look of itLaugh
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 9:14 PM BST
what has he delivered?????????????????

ferkhall in 7 years.

and counting.
Report Smiley May 15, 2012 9:18 PM BST
He has delivered so much mex.

Football is not all about winning trophies...
Report sj May 15, 2012 9:20 PM BST
how has wenger delivered,or is finishing 3rd now deemed as delivering at arsenal? because you know and i know you cant win the CL.

Also smiley you say you are not deluded but why go on about other clubs now matching(overtaking arsenal in wages transfer depart)

As said we was a 'have not' in the 70s and didn't whinge like a big kid,unlike your good self.

'Oh miss its not fair anymore little old chelsea and city keep buying players'
Report Mr Eboue May 15, 2012 9:20 PM BST
Well he's won as many league titles in a decade as your club did in 80 years.

So he cant be doing that bad.
Report kanu200000 May 15, 2012 9:22 PM BST
what if Tottenham  lose in the Qualifying  round Laugh
Report sj May 15, 2012 9:22 PM BST
so now football is not all about winning trophies?FFs i wish i would have thought of that one for all those years when arsenal fans were taking the p1ss out of me at school about chelsea's lack of trophies
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 9:23 PM BST
smiley

were you about when george was winning pots for the goons, and when the style of football was questionrd the goons to a man said it was all about silverware?

now it seems it's about much more than that.

it does beg a few questions.

have the goons finally seen the light?.

are they out and out hypocrites?

is smiley at the wind up?

i bid you all good night. wo nt be about untill the middle of next week. you see i've got a bit of football to watch at the weekendHappy
Report A.H HUNTER esq. May 15, 2012 9:35 PM BST
Arsanal LaughLaughLaugh

Had to move from S.London because Charlton were too big for them and then were the small club from N.London, were financed by the Hill -Woods on the back of the slave cotton trade after entering the league by way of a fraudulent chairman LaughLaughLaugh and now are playing the victim ShockedShockedShocked
Report Mr Eboue May 15, 2012 9:37 PM BST
THE PRIDE OF LONDON.

MORE TROPHIES THAN LITTLE OLD CHELSEA AND SPURS PUT TOGETHER.

CoolCoolHappyHappyHappy
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 9:38 PM BST
eight years

and counting
Report Mr Eboue May 15, 2012 9:39 PM BST
7 years actually Mex
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 9:40 PM BST
i can see into the futureLaugh
Report thebeest May 15, 2012 9:41 PM BST
all gooners are the same hated it when chelsea
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 9:42 PM BST

see that boys??????????????

it's what you call a trophy

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report the dza May 15, 2012 10:04 PM BST
This thread is actually quite good. I think supporters of the other London teams should weigh in.

No, I don't mean Man Utd.
Report blackburn1 May 15, 2012 10:05 PM BST
Yes I've enjoyed it

Excited
Report mafeking May 15, 2012 10:27 PM BST
bit rich an arsenal fan trying to take the moral high ground when the way they got into the top division in the first place was murky to say the least
Report mexicano May 15, 2012 10:33 PM BST
right; this is my last post on this fred for a week or so.

I HOPE THE GERMAN BEER GIVES YOU WIND.

PLEASE GOD THE BRAUTWORST GIVES YOU INDIGESTION,

I HOPE THE LEIDERHOSEN CHAFFS THE TOPS OF YOUR LEGS.

I know that some of you are decent people and come the hour you'll do the decent thing.

COME ON YOU BLUES.

see you next week at the wailing wallHappy

auf wiedersein spuddiesLaugh
Report Randle May 15, 2012 10:38 PM BST
Arsenal fan, Hope chelsea win

their name is on it this year anyway.
Report Far From Trouble May 15, 2012 10:50 PM BST
Can't stand the following thoughts:

John Terry lifting the trophy - teammates partner shagging, racist bully

Didier Drogba kissing the trophy - Built like a brick sh1thouse but goes down off the gust of a gnat's fart

Ashley Cole kissing the trophy - absolute bellend of a person who's move from Arsenal to Chelsea summed up the modern day twattish footballer

Fernando Torres kissing the trophy - Done as good as nothing for Chelsea in his time there (spare me the semi-final goal this year) and would have been carried to a CL medal by the rest. Same as when he won the World Cup

Raul Meireles kissing the trophy - what a bellend he is

That said I quite like Frank Lampard and a few of the others are alright, but the negatives from the above players outweigh me wanting them to win

Come on Bayern
Report Far From Trouble May 15, 2012 10:50 PM BST
And sadly I agree with Randle's last line in the post above my last Sad
Report Mike Bassett England Manager May 16, 2012 7:25 PM BST
I must admit I didn't expect the great response to this thread albeit some with rascist undertones.
To me this games is not about who bombed your granny. For some strange reason UEFA decided that the winners of this trophy should be allowed to defend it but didn't provide that country with an extra place. This means that this  season 4th place is meaningless if Chelsea, by some strange turn of fate, win the final against Bayern. Spurs getting into Europe is my priority now and that is accomplished if Bayern win.
Some of you seem to have forgotten what a breath of fresh air Spurs were the season before last in this competition.
Report sj May 16, 2012 7:30 PM BST
Mike Basset England Manager     16 May 12 19:25 
I must admit I didn't expect the great response to this thread albeit some with rascist undertones.
To me this games is not about who bombed your granny. For some strange reason UEFA decided that the winners of this trophy should be allowed to defend it but didn't provide that country with an extra place. This means that this  season 4th place is meaningless if Chelsea, by some strange turn of fate, win the final against Bayern. Spurs getting into Europe is my priority now and that is accomplished if Bayern win.
Some of you seem to have forgotten what a breath of fresh air Spurs were the season before last in this competition.

Surely some kind of joke? How did the competition get by without spur* for all those years?
Report targetrich May 16, 2012 7:51 PM BST
Haha, love 'Official thread'! Whose made it the official thread? haha, I'm going to make a 'I'm scratching my foot - Official Thread'. hahaha
Report dimebar8 May 16, 2012 7:57 PM BST
Report Bergkamp93 May 16, 2012 7:58 PM BST
LoL Dimebar
Report Regular Fries May 16, 2012 8:03 PM BST
I'm surprised anyone would take umbridge at Spurs' fans. players, magerment etc. wanting bayern Munich to win on Saturday. I'm sure any team in this scenario would feel the same regardless of the teams' involved.

The fact it involves Chelsea just means we would have wanted Bayern to win anyway Laugh
Report mafeking May 16, 2012 8:08 PM BST
surely most of the people watching on tv will want any english club to lose in a run of mill CL game let alone the final ?

united, chelsea and liverpool for a start would be absolutely detested by fans of most other clubs
Report Mike Bassett England Manager May 16, 2012 10:46 PM BST
Report sj May 17, 2012 7:33 AM BST
not a problem with spurs fans wanting us to lose,i'd hope and expect that even if their CL qualification did not depend on it.

What i dont get is arsenal fans wanting us to lose wwhich would let spurs in.Oh how things have changed
Report Panther65 May 17, 2012 7:54 AM BST
the FA CUP WINNERS should be given the champions league spot in any case...

not some team who have sneaked through the back door in 4th place...and will never be close to actually winning their own league...

its about time teams were rewarded for winning things rather than the also rans who just make up the numbers
Report Smiley May 17, 2012 8:07 AM BST
Nothing has changed. Spurs are the enemy and always will be.

Your tin pot club is an irrelevance that will vanish back to the lower leagues the minute Roman has had enough or is assasinated (the latter being more likely tbf).

Chelsea could win 3 European Cups on the trot and 5 out of the next 6 leagues, but you will still vanish into relative obscurity should the above scenario occur.

Don't big yourselves up. I won't lose any sleep if you win it. I may if Spurs ever did.
Report blackburn1 May 17, 2012 8:19 AM BST
What i dont get is arsenal fans wanting us to lose wwhich would let spurs in

I think it says everything about the stench surrounding Chelsea, I've yet to speak to a non Chelsea fan that wants them to beat Bayern, with any other English club at least half of the neutrals would be rooting for them.

From the owner, through Terry and Drogba the club stinks
Report Panther65 May 17, 2012 8:32 AM BST
blackburn, are you actually a blackburn fan ???
Report blackburn1 May 17, 2012 8:38 AM BST
No
Report sj May 17, 2012 8:39 AM BST
so blackie we stink but you have the likes of redknapp at the helm,right must go got to give blood,hope it dont stink
Report blackburn1 May 17, 2012 8:42 AM BST
sj, Redknapp would suit your mob down to the ground
Report Regular Fries May 17, 2012 9:31 AM BST
It will be sods law for Spurs to miss out on a CL place this way. I blame Liverpool.
Report mafeking May 17, 2012 11:36 AM BST
it could only happen to spurs. it's 2nd time in 6 years we're facing this scenario ffs
Report metaphor May 17, 2012 1:23 PM BST
dimebar i strongly disagree with you. britain is a great nation, we have given the world so much including democracy, football, tv, penicillin, telephone, WWW, rugby, cricket, golf etc. in the 1940's we virtually single-handedly defeated the nazi scum. whose plans for the british people included slavery, work (death) camps and sterilisation, culminating with complete and total genocide.

only a traitor would cheer on our historical enemy over one of our own.
Report chpnnn May 17, 2012 1:29 PM BST
Will be cheering Chelsea und Bayern win win for GoonersLaugh
Report Mike Bassett England Manager May 17, 2012 8:25 PM BST
http://tottenhamlive.com/news/464-spurs-fan-cl-final-guide.html
Report MrWinnerReturns May 18, 2012 7:13 PM BST
Spuddies fans relying on a German team to beat another London team to get them into the Champions league.

You couldnt make this up

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report bigphatairyarse May 18, 2012 7:52 PM BST
Tottenham Specials

FROM LADDIES  THE C/L FINAL

Any Bayern player to reveal a Tottenham shirt in a Goal Celebration   
100/1

Harry Redknapp to be seen on TV in the crowd   
20/1
Report pumphol. May 18, 2012 11:41 PM BST
Apologies if someone may have already posted this but even more reason for spurs fans to cheer on Bayern
http://www.thejc.com/lifestyle/lifestyle-features/67732/feeling-guilty-about-supporting-bayern-munich-against-chelsea-don
Report Triple-Trigger May 19, 2012 7:04 PM BST
This will be an armchair ride,COME ON BAYERN.GrinGrin
Report Mike Bassett England Manager May 19, 2012 7:40 PM BST
This game is a Spurs v Chelsea Champions League 2012/3 Qualifier with Bayern playing for Spurs.

[size="200"]COYBM[/size}
Report Mike Bassett England Manager May 19, 2012 7:41 PM BST
COYBM
Report Winner_Winner_Chicken_Diner May 19, 2012 10:34 PM BST
Will Chelsea fans have a good luck Spurs in the Europa League thread now?
Report Panther65 May 20, 2012 7:20 AM BST
JUSTICE PREVAILS...

HappyHappyLaugh
Report DeSSieReborn May 20, 2012 9:19 AM BST
oh dear
Report Mike Bassett England Manager May 20, 2012 11:14 AM BST
Comes to something when you can't rely on a German team in a penalty shootout.
Anti football wins again. Big Sam for Chelsea
Report metaphor May 20, 2012 3:15 PM BST
well done chelsea.. a glorious victory for england Love

up yours traitors! go and eat sauerkraut you nazi sympathisers
Report dashero May 20, 2012 3:16 PM BST
Report The Special One™ May 20, 2012 3:31 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Panther65 May 20, 2012 3:34 PM BST
nice pic...

chelsea hold aloft a trophy the other london clubs will never get near to winning...

especially spurs, who once again over achieved by finishing 4th

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Mike Bassett England Manager May 20, 2012 3:45 PM BST
Chelsea 1-0 Football
Report The Special One™ May 20, 2012 3:48 PM BST

SEEEEEEEEEEETHING !!!!!!!!!! LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report dr . atkins May 20, 2012 7:17 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report sj May 20, 2012 7:49 PM BST
Love
Report icfkev May 20, 2012 7:54 PM BST
What happens to spurs know mass clear out REdknapp to Chelsea, Dodgy times Excited
Report The Special One™ May 21, 2012 12:38 AM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report Panther65 May 21, 2012 5:19 AM BST
@ MIKE BASSET

fa cup semi final 2012...CHELSEA ANTI FOOTBALL 5 SPUDS OVER ACHIEVING 4TH PLACERS 1

thats what happens when the mighty blue army do attack LaughLaughLaugh

CHELSEA FC, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 2012

CHELSEA FC, FA CUP WINNERS  2012
Report sj May 21, 2012 6:16 PM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXdlxZ5RiM
Report metaphor May 21, 2012 6:18 PM BST
traitors dont deserve champions league football
Report mexicano May 21, 2012 8:20 PM BST
hallo [that's german by the way] spuddies. just got back, what a delightful tripGrin how wonderful to see this fred is alive and kicking.Laugh

how was the sausage spuddiesLaugh?

was the beer flatLaugh?

did you reckon that you looked the jolly ol' biz in your leiderhosenLaugh?

just one question

is the unholy alliance between norf londons second best team and a bunch of ticket touts over?
Report Panther65 May 23, 2012 6:25 AM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com