Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
AlainCharnier..Macau.
24 Apr 12 09:52
| Topic/replies: 9,449 | Blogger: AlainCharnier..Macau.'s blog
You must wait for the in-running delay to expire on a bet placed on one market (say Over 2.5 goals) before going on to another market(Over 3.5 goals for example) and placing another bet.Otherwise,your original(Over 2.5) bet will also appear again on the second market(Over 3.5) that you are playing,hence duplication will occur.

Now,I know this is not exactly a solution to the problem,but this is the safest way to play if you do not want to suffer from duplication of bets.

As we all know,the BETA format is an abomination,and on the old format you could flit from one market to another at speed placing bets,happy in the knowledge that duplication will not occur.

This should have been looked at by Betfair,and a statement should have been made on the forum about this glitsch,but as you will all appreciate,Betfair's customer service is virtually non-existent these days,save BCM2's valiant attempts to help out at times.
Pause Switch to Standard View A solution to the BETA dupication...
Show More
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 24, 2012 9:55 AM BST
"glitch"
Report donny osmond April 24, 2012 10:17 AM BST
i cant switch between markets that quickly when using beta, lucky me

it does seem to run ok after a while and once everything is loaded,
but if i try to switch from racing to football or something like that i may as well make a cup of coffee whilst it reloads markets and bluddy adverts
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 24, 2012 10:43 AM BST
BETA was introduced to make things quicker,donny.Laugh
Report donny osmond April 24, 2012 10:49 AM BST
they should decamp their i t department to some internet cafe and let them see how it operates on computers not dedicated to their system.
Report AlainCharnier..Macau. April 24, 2012 10:50 AM BST
INDEED.
Report donny osmond April 24, 2012 10:51 AM BST
i've also had betfair tracking adverts pop up when viewing my local newspaper online
which causes a delay in the pages loading

if i delete the tracking cookie, then beta goes back to square one

so it all seems to be linked
Report WestRat April 25, 2012 12:19 AM BST
Absolutely nothing can be done "at speed" on this site
Report a bitofinterest April 25, 2012 12:23 AM BST
except duplication
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539