Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Pollensa
16 Apr 12 20:18
| Topic/replies: 622 | Blogger: Pollensa's blog
I have just listened to Alex Thomson of Channel 4 running rings round Hugh Keevens and co on a radio station challenging them to explain why it took them so long to report on various aspects of the Rangers tax case.  Keevens eventually offered the explanation that he (Keevens) did not feel qualified to report on certain aspects of the case. Thomson also read out an e mail from a Glasgow journalist in which Thomson is referred to as 'Timmy Thomson' and  the Glasgow journalist promises to give Thomson a good Protestant beating. It made me think of Feck on here pointing out the bias which exists within 'Scottish Football Officialdom' and some were simply not getting it. It is clearly evident within journalism in Glasgow as shown by the sheer stupidity of the e mail sent to Alex Thomson which is now in the hands of Strathclyde Police and the fact he was able to discover quite easily aspects of the Rangers case which were too difficult for our own Glasgow based journalists.....or perhaps they did not look hard enough.......surely not.
Pause Switch to Standard View Glasgow Journalists and the Rangers Case
Show More
Report shudacuda April 17, 2012 8:19 PM BST
no
Report Alias April 17, 2012 8:34 PM BST
It is clearly evident within journalism in Glasgow as shown by the sheer stupidity of the e mail sent to Alex Thomson which is now in the hands of Strathclyde Police

Cue Feck to tell us all about Orange/Masonic corruption in the Glesca polis...
Report JamDav1982 April 17, 2012 8:38 PM BST
Got to love the victim mentality that both sides of the Old Firm have.

Sad to see once big clubs getting dragged down like this.
Report Feck N. Eejit April 17, 2012 8:42 PM BST
It is clearly evident within journalism in Glasgow as shown by the sheer stupidity of the e mail sent to Alex Thomson which is now in the hands of Strathclyde Police

Cue Alias to tell us the email was not sectarian just like Hugh Dallas's.
Report JamDav1982 April 17, 2012 8:45 PM BST
I thought religionhad nothing
Report JamDav1982 April 17, 2012 8:45 PM BST
I thought you said religion had nothing to do with the debate Feck?

Certainly you were saying that yesterday.
Report Feck N. Eejit April 17, 2012 9:00 PM BST
You've got to laugh at these clowns contrasting Redknapp's reaction to the mistake in his game with Neil Lennon's in his. James Traynor wrote this morning

Redknapp went into Wembley's media auditorium and delivered a mature appraisal of the referee's performance that was free of malice. He said: "The referee's made an honest mistake.

"The ref hasn't done it on purpose. Refs don't do that."

I'd love to see Betfair Harry's reaction if it became a regular occurrence and he was beaten up, regularly abused, sent bombs, assaulted on video by an "innocent" assailant and ridiculed by hun journalists for complaining about it.

Oh, and Our 'Arry didn't bet himself for the Portsmouth manager's job. Managers don't do that.
Report Feck N. Eejit April 17, 2012 9:04 PM BST
I thought you said religion had nothing to do with the debate Feck?

I don't think I did. I was accused of continually bringing up religion (which I wasn't) by people who were continually bringing up religion. My earlier post referred to Alias's assertion that the email Dallas was sacked for was not sectarian.
Report JamDav1982 April 17, 2012 9:04 PM BST
Feck the guy that attacked Lennon got an eight month sentence for it.

Dont let the facts get in the way of you stories though eh?
Report Feck N. Eejit April 17, 2012 9:13 PM BST
He was given that sentence for breach of the peace and had already served all of it on remand as an untried prisoner (i.e he wouldn't have to do prison work and would have been allowed money to be sent in for purchases).
Report JamDav1982 April 17, 2012 9:15 PM BST
I know that Feck, I thought you were making out he got away without any punishment.
Report Feck N. Eejit April 17, 2012 9:29 PM BST
He did on the assault case. Had he just ran on the pitch and attempted to inflame rival supporters without assaulting anyone what would he have got? I'd have thought serving 4 months as an untried prisoner would've been a result
Report JamDav1982 April 17, 2012 9:31 PM BST
So the justice system as well as the SFA are anti Celtic and anti catholic?

What a sad world you live in.
Report Shrewd_dude April 17, 2012 10:42 PM BST
You really are a troubled individual, the twelve jurors are indicative of a sickness in Scottish society??? CryLaugh
Report Feck N. Eejit April 17, 2012 10:51 PM BST
dude, you're the sort of clown who probably prattles on about how great Britain is and how uncivilised the rest of the world is totally oblivious to the fact that there was an apartheid society operating in part of the "UK" not so very long ago.
Report Shrewd_dude April 17, 2012 10:52 PM BST
Cry
Report freddiek April 17, 2012 10:54 PM BST
Is there not institutionalised sectarianism in the UK, which includes Scotland..

Monarch cannot be RC, etc
Report mintymonster1 April 17, 2012 11:02 PM BST
Spot on freddiek
Report Alias April 18, 2012 8:44 AM BST
Cue Alias to tell us the email was not sectarian just like Hugh Dallas's.

No idea feck, and not really interested. I told you before that I was glad to see the back of Dallas anyway.

I wonder though, are you secretly annoyed that the SFA didn't somehow salvage Rangers from their present predicament? Just imagine what a conspiracy story that could have been!Devil
Report Onedayilwin April 18, 2012 10:05 AM BST
There is a media bias towards Rangers of that there can be absolute no doubt. Look at how when Walter Smith walked out on Scotland for Rangers there wasn't even the slightest hint of criticism just 'welcome back Sir Walter'. Anywhere else in the world he'd of been slaughtered.

And Murrays dealings were never questioned either even when a blind man could see what he was up to. Selling off future merchandise revenues so he could get his hands on one big lump sum and in the process sacking all the shops staff was reported as 'Rangers in multi million pound windfall'. I guess after Murray tried to destroy the career of Graham Spiers for having the cheek to say anything critical of him a lot of the journos shat themselves although when you hear Traynor still defending Murray to the hilt and Chic Young doing the Ibrox PR man out of a job its no wonder so many want to see them up shiit creek.
Report TheBetterBettor April 18, 2012 10:55 AM BST
heard from the grape vine....

that the club will be renamed as The British Rangers...

They will play in the English leagues...or they will claim for discrimination citing a welsh club (Swansea) is allowed to play in the English Premier League so why not them
Report mactheknife April 18, 2012 11:35 AM BST
There seems to be institutionalised sectarianism wherever you go.

Roman Catholics are excommunicated if they wish to join Freemasonry whilst Church Of Scotland members can mix freely between their faith and the Lodge?

Check this out:

**The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin**

Its little wonder that there are good catholic boys in the columns.
No grown man is going to allow himself to be dictated to like that if he wishes to join any fellowship.
Catholic woman are not allowed to join the Star either though many are members.
Seems to an outsider looking in that the Vatican wants absolute obedience from its flock and G_d help anyone that does`nt conform.

QUESTION:

Can Roman Catholic`s become Freemasons?

RESPONSE: No, Catholics may not be Freemasons because of this group’s “irreconcilable” opposition to Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church.[1] Nor may they belong to the Order of the Eastern Star (a Masonic association for women), the Order of DeMolay (for boys), or Job’s Daughters or the Rainbow Girls (for girls). Popes Clement XII (1738), Benedict XIV (1751), Pius VII (1821), Leo XII (1825), Pius VIII (1829), Gregory XVI (1832), Pius IX (1846, 1849, 1864, 1865, 1869, 1873), and Leo XIII (1882, 1884, 1890, 1894, 1902) have repeated the prohibition against joining Masonic associations. The old Code of Canon Law (1917) imposed excommunication upon Catholics who became masons. Recent Vatican directives under Pope John Paul II have reaffirmed the long-standing ban.

DISCUSSION: Because the new Code of Canon Law (1983) did not explicitly excommunicate Catholics who become Freemasons, some confusion arose concerning whether Catholics may join Masonic groups. To address the confusion, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, with the approval of Pope John Paul II, declared that:

the Church’s negative judgment in regard to Masonic associations remains unchanged since their principles have always been considered irreconcilable with the doctrine of the Church, and therefore membership with them remains forbidden. The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion.[2]
Report shudacuda April 18, 2012 11:51 AM BST
Religious poppyc ock.

Do people actually believe all this?
Report desperatemunter April 18, 2012 11:56 AM BST
unfortunately it's religion and the way people take sides on the subject which holds Scotland back and shows it up as a 'tribal' nation - which  is not a good thing to be (Sudan, Uganda, etc - these are 'tribal' nations too, most of Africa).
Tribalism is synonymous with savagery and killing in the name of tribe (or team) - these people are backward beyond belief .
Report desperatemunter April 18, 2012 12:04 PM BST
until organisations which require us to take sides against other people - who are defined as being 'in the wrong' just by virtue of not being 'us' - are gone from this world, then people, gullible and naive as they are, will continue to fall under the spell.  And once they've got their heads full of 'we are right, they are wrong', all behaviours are legitimised.
People who hold with one religion - against all others - are modern-day savages and have no chance of thinking their way out of the cul-de-sac of hate into which they were driven.
Report desperatemunter April 18, 2012 12:15 PM BST
so much for the sheep.
the sheep are sheep because they fall for the lies of their leaders so it's been good to see the liars who run/ran Rangers being tormented by a sudden 'light of truth' being shone on their corrupt dealings.
Interestingly, criminals like Craig White (how vulnerable and easily conned need you be to appoint him as your leader : one for the Rangers board there) don't use religion, they have no need of it. They are in-and-out merchants. Smash, grab and they're gone.
Report BroWal April 18, 2012 12:25 PM BST
Mactheknife. I think if you take the trouble you'll find that the Vatican has also barred membership of the Knights of St Columba, the ''Catholic'' version of the little boys club. But I'm sure you'll be aware of that anyway?
Report mactheknife April 18, 2012 12:46 PM BST
Knights of Saint Columba
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Knights of Saint Columba

The Knights of Saint Columba is a Catholic fraternal service organisation and the largest of its kind in the United Kingdom.[1] Founded in Glasgow in 1919,[2] it is named in honour of Saint Columba, a Christian missionary from Ireland who helped to introduce Christianity to some of the people in the north. The organisation describes itself as being dedicated to the principles of Charity, Unity and Fraternity.[3] There are more than 8,000 members of the KSC, in over 340 councils across Great Britain—it features in England, Scotland and Wales. Membership is limited to practising Catholic men aged 16 or older, and promotes the social doctrine of the Catholic Church.[1]

Seem a harmless bunch of lads.
Any particular reason why the RC church barred them?
Report Feck N. Eejit April 18, 2012 1:13 PM BST
Because they're all w@nkers just like the masons.
Report Alias April 18, 2012 2:11 PM BST
Why is KSC limited to practising catholics? Institutionalised bigotry if ever I saw it. Probably illegal too.
Report BroWal April 18, 2012 2:19 PM BST
No doubt illegal. A bit like the British monarchy succession rules.Personally I think they should allow practising Protestants to join the KSC too. That would swell their numbers by at least a handfull.
Report mactheknife April 18, 2012 2:29 PM BST
Feck who are the RC catholic church to be looking down on anything or anyone m8.
They let their priests marry until the bishop of Rome as he was called then did not want the priests family inheriting his wealth so by letting priests not get married this was solved.
What is wrong with them?
They also say that masturbation is a sin???
Nae wonder the Big Yin stated that his RC upbringing allowed him to graduate in `A Level Guilt`.
Report BroWal April 18, 2012 2:36 PM BST
The Holy Roman Church does not condemn masturbation by certified W@nkers so there's no need for you to be concerned. As for the 'Big Yin'. PHUD !!! ps Big Benedict is STILL the Bishop of Rome. pps Shouldn't you be oot collecting for the 'Fighting Fund'
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 12:18 PM BST
Just as well we did`nt go into the frustration that will be caused with the celibate policy regarding RC Priests & Nuns then m8.
Report skullery April 21, 2012 2:15 PM BST
Alex Thomson of channel 4 went on to a Scottish radio station and quoted a parody or a fake twitter account , and made a tit of himself
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 2:30 PM BST
Cant imagine having to sit in a box confessing so called sins to a wee frustrated celibate man?
Fk sake! how perverted is that?
Report shudacuda April 21, 2012 2:38 PM BST
mactheknife

At least there is a partition between you and him.Wink
Report Feck N. Eejit April 21, 2012 2:49 PM BST
I don't particularly care about youse slagging off the Catholic church (I'm not a practicing Catholic and have many problems with the dogma of the Catholic church) but it is quite funny coming from people who've spent the last week or so trying to make out I was the bigot who kept bringing up religion.
Report poker savant April 21, 2012 2:57 PM BST
I feel sorry for all you God botherers!
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 3:05 PM BST
No one is slagging off the Catholic Church Just stating facts m8.
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 3:08 PM BST
Bronterre is the best fav running today.
Newbury 3.10
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 3:14 PM BST
Didnt settle.
Report shudacuda April 21, 2012 3:14 PM BST
Thanks mac,i wouldn't like to see the worst fav.running today.
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 3:15 PM BST
If you knew the stats for the
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 3:16 PM BST
horses with profiles same as Bronterre you would`nt be so rude.
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 3:19 PM BST
Do you have a fancy for the Scottish national Shuda?
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 3:24 PM BST
Ive 3 m8 win bets.

Knockara Beau
Quentin Collonges   
Portrait King
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 3:46 PM BST
Newbury 3.45 Captain Bertie win Load the place.
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 3:51 PM BST
Get fkn in there.
Report Pollensa April 21, 2012 4:09 PM BST
mactheknife..I do not want to have an indepth conversation with you regarding religion but suffice to say that the reason practising Roman Catholics go to confession is based on the gospels and in particular relates to Christ saying to St Peter ' For those sins you wish to forgive they are forgiven, for those sins you wish to retain they are retained'. This is part of Catholic doctrine byt as I say it was not my intention for this thread to result in this.......it was my intention to point out that Scottish and in particular Glasgow journalists deiberately chose NOT to report the facts on the Rangers tax case until someone else exposed this practice. Why they chose to do this is a topic of debate. May your God be with you Mac.
Report mactheknife April 21, 2012 4:16 PM BST
Pollensa I can understand why you do not want to have an in depth conversation on religion m8.
Report Pollensa April 21, 2012 4:38 PM BST
Do you have an opinion on why Glasgow journalists took their time reporting the facts on the Rangers tax case.  I do not accept Hugh Keeven's explanation thet he did not feel qualified to report on such matters. The whole thing stinks as far as I am concerned. This is an opinion shared by some of my mates who support Rangers rather than simply being a view held by supporters of other clubs. I do not understand why they would chose to do this.
Report mactheknife April 22, 2012 1:43 AM BST
Yes
Report mactheknife April 22, 2012 1:45 AM BST
Yes... I dont think he felt qualified to report on such matters.
Its called responsible journalism.
Report BARNEY21. April 22, 2012 8:22 AM BST
Mactheknife you have no understanding of what being a Catholic a practising Catholic is like,you nit pick negatives and make these a platform from where to voice your hatred,there is badness/evil in all of mankind no more no less,charity/respect/love for others will eventually overcome.
Report liamcol April 22, 2012 11:46 AM BST
A wee tune for you mac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqiXRNqPMwk
Report mactheknife April 22, 2012 12:19 PM BST
Barney read the thread its a pity you did`nt intervene with your holier than thou stance when the masons were being branded ****s?
Some on here will have no idea of what it means to be a practising freemason but it does`nt stop them from spouting their bile.
For your information my best man was an Italian Roman Catholic so how that sits with your viewpoint im not sure?
Report mactheknife April 22, 2012 12:22 PM BST
Liam that`s actually quite funny in bits.
Report shudacuda April 22, 2012 2:34 PM BST
Praise be to ALLAH.
Report Pollensa April 22, 2012 7:51 PM BST
mactheknife...If Hugh Keevins as you put it 'was not qualified to re[ort on such matters' why did he chose to report on the aforementioned matters. The point you seem to miss is that Keevins and co chose to report on the Rangers tax case but chose NOT to report on certain aspects of the case. This is what I and others are questioning. If Keevins felt out of his depth and indeed he might have felt this writing for a paper which has a reading age of 12, he should not have reported on it at all. It is simple but thickos do not get it.
Report Pollensa April 22, 2012 7:54 PM BST
mactheknife....being a freemason means different things in different countries but I am sure you know that. In Scotland it means you are part of an organisation which is anti catholic in nature.
Report mactheknife April 22, 2012 9:03 PM BST
Pollensa we have catholic members in my lodge.
Here`s the rub...they are usually proposed and seconded by a couple of proddie`s.
You may be getting Freemasonry mixed up with another organisation we do a lot of good on both sides of the local community.
Report Pollensa April 22, 2012 9:25 PM BST
mactheknife....I refer to my previous post regarding where the lodge is and how it functions. For example in the U.S.A I know it has a very different composition of members compared to other countries. Let me assure you that in the West of Scotland you would not be welcomed if you were a practising Roman Catholic. Perhaps the difference is the word 'practising'. Some people are Catholic by birth whereas others are believe and practise this religion. Let me say once again that if you are a practising catholic in the West of Scotland you would not be welcome in the freemasons but that might be a West of Scotland problem rather than a problem with the freemasons.
Report mactheknife April 22, 2012 9:52 PM BST
I can only speak for my lodge and other local lodges there is no problem in the East If a catholic wishes to join in fellowship he can.
If he is a practising catholic then something has to give as the RC church are against their members joining Freemasonry.
As far as I am aware the catholic members we have were catholic by birth and did`nt have to face the prospect of ex-communication.
Report Feck N. Eejit April 23, 2012 10:41 AM BST
Is it true that to join you need to be proposed by three referees (SPL).
Report mactheknife April 23, 2012 11:43 AM BST
Aye Feck! Curly Larry & Mo.
Report G Hall April 23, 2012 12:07 PM BST
Well as a practicing catholic there are a lot of wrongs and rights within the catholic church.

However the 10 Commandments are to me a sound basis for leading a good life,and no matter what ones religion is,if they were adhered to by everybody,what a better place the world would be.
Report Pollensa April 23, 2012 2:57 PM BST
mactheknife...I appreciate your reply. I take on board what you have said regarding a lodge in the East and indeed I also note that you say the R.C Church are against its members joining the freemasonry.  I wonder why this would be the case. Let me assure you that if a practising Roman Catholic wanted to join a lodge in the West of Scotland he would have to stop practising his religion as attending mass on a Sunday and taking part in the sacraments of the Catholic Church are simply not compatible with the freemasonry in the West....I actually doubt if such a person would be made welcome in any lodge in Scotland ie it has to be one orthe other. I do not wish to be pedantic but I am referring only to practising Catholics not lapsed Catholics.
Report charlatan April 23, 2012 4:03 PM BST
more important than this chip on the shoulder drivel is the upcoming fix to keep rangers in the spl despite liquidation imo.
Report mactheknife April 23, 2012 8:10 PM BST
Pollensa
If a practising RC wished to join Freemasonry and was willing to take the consequences that his mother faith bestowed on him he would be eligible for initiation.
Providing he had a proposer and seconder he would be welcomed into our lodge and any other local lodge.
Report Pollensa April 23, 2012 9:25 PM BST
mactheknife...I refer to the West of Scotland and please believe me it would not be allowed to happen ie there would not be a proposer  and a seconder unless he said he was no longer practising his faith. I do take your point regarding the Church's stance but it is certainly not a one way thing. I know of a non practising Catholic who could not join and he is convinced it was due to his wife being a devout Catholic and his son attended a Catholic school. He was anything but a practising Catholic.  Perhaps each lodge has a different standpoint on this.
Report scotbet April 23, 2012 10:02 PM BST
magic fred
Report mactheknife April 23, 2012 10:13 PM BST
Pollensa

Grand Lodge Of Scotland is quite clear.

Freemasonry and Religion.

Freemasonry is not a religion, nor is it a substitute for religion. The one essential qualification means that Freemasonry is open to men of many religions and it expects and encourages them to continue to follow their own faith. It is not permitted for Freemasons to discuss religion at Masonic meetings.
Report G Hall April 23, 2012 10:32 PM BST
This is interesting,mac do you know if there are freemasons in the irish republic and if so are they practicing catholics?
Report mactheknife April 23, 2012 10:38 PM BST
I know they have masons in the Republic G Hall I will have a look online.
Report G Hall April 23, 2012 10:46 PM BST
it is something that has intrigued me over the years.I am sure there are.I know of an irish girl who married an english guy who was a mason,and fair play to him,he told her before they were married,but he said she was never to question him on it,and as far as i know she hasn't.
Report sofiakenny April 23, 2012 10:50 PM BST
its all that stuff with a goat tht put me off.
Report mactheknife April 23, 2012 10:52 PM BST
Hi G Hall

This is the Grand Lodge Of Ireland Website below.

Relevant menu on left.

Good luck.

http://www.irish-freemasons.org/Pages_GL/GL_introduction.html
Report mactheknife April 23, 2012 10:58 PM BST
If you click on `Want To Join` it will give you an idea of how to go about thing`s.
Report G Hall April 24, 2012 9:19 AM BST
Cheers mac will check it out,an interesting topic.
Report Alias April 24, 2012 1:08 PM BST
http://www.irish-freemasons.org/

I've posted this many time sin the past. Irish GL is the 2nd oldest in the world.
Report Alias April 24, 2012 1:12 PM BST
Meanwhile.

ANOTHER PENALTY FOR RANGERS.

12 month transfer ban and £160,000 fine from the SFA. All of this of course is bang in line with FECK'S pro Rangers bias idea.

LaughLaughLaugh
Report Alias April 24, 2012 1:15 PM BST
BroWal
18 Apr 12 14:19
| Topic/replies: 4 | Blogger: BroWal's blog
No doubt illegal. A bit like the British monarchy succession rules.Personally I think they should allow practising Protestants to join the KSC too. That would swell their numbers by at least a handfull.

CORRECT. Get rid of this anachronism once and for all.
Report Feck N. Eejit April 24, 2012 1:38 PM BST
From other thread Brother Alias

I was going to say that the SFA's Save-Our-Club committee must have come to the conclusion that the only way forward for their club is as a newco as I presume none of these penalties would apply then but in the Daily Hun the SFA are saying the decisions are not down to them as they were made by an independent panel.

Last night, SFA chief executive Stewart Regan told the Record that the governing body had no control or influence over the hearing’s process or verdict. He said: “This was an independent process and there was no indication from the panel until their decision was made last night.”

Not that it matters. As someone commented on there, "it's like telling someone who has two weeks to live they're going to be executed in 6 months".
Report Alias April 24, 2012 2:11 PM BST
Shocked
Report Alias April 24, 2012 2:13 PM BST
Disclaimer: Radio 5 live reported this morning (more than once) that the SFA were responsible for the measures taken against Rangers.
Report Feck N. Eejit April 24, 2012 3:04 PM BST
Again from the Daily Hun

The SFA announced they were launching a full independent inquiry on February 17, three days after the club went into administration. The findings of the inquiry led to several charges against the club and Whyte, who has been banned for life from Scottish football and fined £200,000.
Report jockie4 April 24, 2012 5:53 PM BST
I never realised that the Betfair customer base was populated by such learned theologians. Could it be that all those Oxbridge students might save their Theology course fees and just peruse the Betfair forum instead? Maybe Betfair could even cobble together a certificate with some Latin phraseology. I suggest "Caveat Emptor"......
Report Feck N. Eejit April 24, 2012 6:39 PM BST
The new cardigan speaking of the independent judicial inquiry asked "who are these people?". Did he mean "weren't they hand picked masons and orangemen?".
Report Feck N. Eejit April 24, 2012 7:02 PM BST
From the Daily Hun

McCoist also said Rangers had a right to know which individuals made the decision by the SFA's independent inquiry to punish the club so severely.
He said: "Plain and simply, I think it is an absolutely shocking decision.
"I found out the decision last night and I was shocked and absolutely appalled by the way this supposedly independent judicial panel was coming down on us in this form.
"Who are these people? I want to know who these people are.
"I'm a Rangers supporter and the Rangers supporters and the Scottish public deserve to know who these people are, people who are working for the SFA.
"Make no mistake about it, this is an SFA decision. They have appointed the panel so therefore they are working for the SFA, but who are they?
"I think we have a right to know who is handing out this punishment to us, I really do.

Surely Ally isn't suggesting professional people would show bias. LaughLaughLaugh
Report Pollensa April 24, 2012 7:04 PM BST
mactheknife....I have noreason to doubt your posts on here regarding freemasonery on here.  I can only conclude that I am most unfortunate in the sense that any freemasons I know are very much anti Roman Catholic and make no effort whatsoever to hide it.  From what you say these people should not be allowed to join the freemasons in the first place as some of the views they openly spout are absolutely appalling and after reading your posts on this topic I am sure you would agree with me. I thank you for your information regarding this issue, it has been an eye opening experience and has caused me to reflect on this subject.
Report Feck N. Eejit April 24, 2012 7:31 PM BST
There you go Ally

The Scottish Football Association has appointed Lord William Nimmo Smith as chair of their independent inquiry into Rangers' recent business dealings.
Stewart Regan, SFA chief executive, met Lord Nimmo Smith on Tuesday to define the parameters of the investigation.
The panel also includes Professor Niall Lothian, a past president of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Also joining Regan on the panel is Bob Downes, deputy chairman of the Scottish Environmental Protection Agency.
Continue reading the main story

I am certain the experience contained within the panel will enable us to achieve more clarity on the situation regarding Rangers FC

Stewart Regan
SFA chief executive

They certainly sound like ex-PIRA to me. LaughLaughLaugh
Report Gitmo April 24, 2012 8:05 PM BST
To both sides of the religious divide see here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o
Report Feck N. Eejit April 24, 2012 8:16 PM BST
The most hilarious thing about all this righteous indignation is we're supposed to think Rangers have been hard done by. The fine (assuming they don't go into liquidation) is only 20% of what they ripped Hearts off for in the transfer market they'll be unable to enter for a year (assuming they don't go into liquidation).
Report David Fishwick Minibus Sales April 24, 2012 8:17 PM BST
ttt
Report Feck N. Eejit April 25, 2012 9:49 AM BST
I was up in court this morning for defrauding the social of 150 million. Fined 160 large and sentenced to wear a tag for a year.

Is it cos I is Catholic? I have launched an appeal.
Report Feck N. Eejit April 25, 2012 12:07 PM BST
Join me in protest this Saturday. We will march with the failed bankers who are protesting about people protesting about their continued extravagant wages and bonuses.
Report dixie April 25, 2012 12:26 PM BST
Donald Trump, 'thinking about helping Rangers.'
Report BARNEY21. April 25, 2012 1:12 PM BST
Mactheknife I am not a "hollier than thou" person I am no better /worse than anyone else tho would like to be better,I have no time for those who criticise Masons who should be free to pursue whatever they choose,I find the organisation not to my liking the same goes for The Knights in the end Ghall says it all nice we slogan that, for those of you who continually snipe at people who practice their religion/faith you are doing them and yourself a dis-service,you should on a quiet day pop into a church and spend a bit of quality time alone with your thoughts/reflections it can only be of benefit to you,in my case I go to mass as often as possible to offer prayers for those of mine who are no longer here and for the poor in spirit/body of this world,you will hear no words of hatred preached,only charity/love/peace there cannot be anything wrong in that surely,it,s not for everyone fair enough but it gives me personally spiritual strength.
Report mactheknife April 27, 2012 8:13 PM BST
Amen... Bro Barney.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com