Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Anaglogs Daughter
05 Mar 12 11:44
| Topic/replies: 29,477 | Blogger: Anaglogs Daughter's blog
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2110344/Chelsea-embarrassment-Roman-Abramovich-Andre-Villas-Boas-sacking.html#ixzz1oF3ZqifL
Pause Switch to Standard View Roman Abramovich making Chelsea the...
Show More
Report IVILLWIN March 5, 2012 11:45 AM GMT
Hopefully he up sticks and leaves so Chelsea can go back to being the nothing club they were before he joined/
Report maverick March 5, 2012 11:45 AM GMT
surely king kenny has stolen a march on him there
Report Regular Fries March 5, 2012 11:47 AM GMT
I suppose you could say laughing stock but then they've had unprecedented success with him so for the sake of a revolving door strategy re managers would the fans really care?
Report loadedgimp March 5, 2012 12:22 PM GMT
Abramovich is full of admiration for Villas-Boas’ drive and desire but was alarmed by his failure to unite a hostile dressing-room.
He holds the players accountable for the sacking and is angry at their refusal to submit to the methods the manager had used so successfully with Porto. There, Villas-Boas relied on his frontline of Falcao and Hulk to score 74 goals between them on the way to a remarkable Treble. At Chelsea, Didier Drogba and Fernando Torres have responded with 11 goals.
Report berto77 March 5, 2012 12:25 PM GMT

Mar 5, 2012 -- 5:47AM, Regular Fries wrote:

I suppose you could say laughing stock but then they've had unprecedented success with him so for the sake of a revolving door strategy re managers would the fans really care?

1 title in 6 years and no champions league in the abramovich era suggests his revolving door policy isn't working.

Report IVILLWIN March 5, 2012 12:32 PM GMT
If that was true gimp, it would make sense to limp on until the end of the season with AVB then allow him to cull the dead wood in the squad (Drogba, Lampard, Malouda etc).
Report YOMOMMA March 5, 2012 1:13 PM GMT
money doesn't buy success. chelsea will never win the champions league cos they r sh1t.
torres does not fit into the chelsea style of play. he needs to be sold on for £5 million, won't get the 50 million back unfortunately.

liverpoo payed £35 million for andy can't score in a brothel caroll.
both chelsea and liverpool r proper ****
Report Biscuit1979 May 21, 2012 9:51 AM BST
Roman has the last laugh
Report BARNEY21. May 21, 2012 9:58 AM BST
To have spent soo much money to end up "parking your bus" hardly augurs well for the future,as I see it if Chelsea had attacked from the off they could have won easily I thought Bayern were very average nullify Ribena/Robens and they are well average how the eff they beat Real is a mystery.
Report chopper harris May 21, 2012 6:19 PM BST
Doe,s this thread now make Anaglog,s Daughter the laughing stock.
Report sj May 21, 2012 6:22 PM BST
10 trophies in 8 years yep laughing stockLove
Report Panther65 May 21, 2012 6:26 PM BST
CHELSEA FC, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 2012 CoolHappyGrinLaugh

may the seething continue DevilLaugh
Report bananaoasis May 21, 2012 6:30 PM BST
Thought this might be as he had not yet appointed Robbie... LaughLaughLaugh
Report metaphor May 21, 2012 6:32 PM BST
berto77 i thought you had gone insane until i noticed the date

nevertheless you should still eat your words

2 cl finals, a cl trophy + league titles + fa cups suggests his manager roulette tactics are working just fine
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com