Forums

Exchange Games

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Jazza
28 Feb 13 21:08
| Topic/replies: 830 | Blogger: Jazza's blog
The one I lay normally. The number of times this happens is just amazing.
It's not really
Pause Switch to Standard View I know which hand wins in hold em
Show More
Report koifish March 2, 2013 4:23 AM GMT
If exchange games are fixed .. Surly that would be totally against the law that would be like steeling money .. If you played the same game on 4 different machines laying different hands how would bet fair fix them all to lose . I to have lost but only very small amounts but an still interested in finding a system to try .. Very open minded about this game ..
Report Jazza March 2, 2013 12:45 PM GMT
When I look back at logs of my games played the number off times I lay an outsider that wins defies probability. Maybe I am just unlucky. Maybe not.
Report JUGADOR MEJOR March 3, 2013 2:29 AM GMT
You're right Jazza, the same thing happened to me too many times to be just "Bad Luck" Cry
Report Jazza March 4, 2013 8:18 PM GMT
We are both intelligent enough to know when we have been mugged.......many times.
A basic understanding of maths is all you need......Random my @rse.
Report Skiathos May 23, 2013 10:43 PM BST
Think these games are great
Report nosmo December 1, 2013 6:54 PM GMT
Can't lose
Report Diep December 5, 2013 1:23 AM GMT
It would be very simple for betfair to put up money via bets and then just cause the hand that they get the most from to win. They can calculate this in a millisecond. It means if u r chasing and using a double up method you will always be on the losing hand as this will be inevitably the hand that gives betfair the biggest profit. Thats the way I would do it if i were running these games. Small bet hands I would just make random so that when analysed it looks like a random chance of any hand winning.
Report Jazza December 6, 2013 12:14 AM GMT
Try playing when 0 money is being matched. Just you against BF. I wonder who will win? Every time.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com