Forums

Exchange Games

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pumpkinslayertoo
17 Jan 13 14:32
| Topic/replies: 106 | Blogger: pumpkinslayertoo's blog
Experiments have been done on card games of chance and what you find is that if you make it random people see it as being fixed. So get people to think the game was random they had to fix it!

It's all your heads folks.
Pause Switch to Standard View Why do so many people think the games...
Show More
Report Jazza January 18, 2013 12:01 PM GMT
Try playing HILO when nobody else is playing. Just you against BF. It might just change your opinion.
Report Jazza January 20, 2013 2:09 AM GMT
If you play when there is plenty of money around and keep stakes low then you have a chance. As soon as you raise stakes or more importantly play alone ( i.e. you against BF money) then you just get RAMMED. Time after time. Sometimes it's so blatant it's shameful.
Report bollox January 24, 2013 10:18 PM GMT
Jazza is 100% right !
Report Roger Melllie January 26, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
It's only the losers that moan on the Forums(which is why I seldom look here), because they have lost all their cash and assume that it's all a fix. Without these Betfair Games there would be nothing but Roulette machines,Video poker machines down the bookies and bingo on line.  Its about time some people give credit to Betfair because they are fair games. Some of the games with multi decks are hit and miss and require a bit of lady luck, but as I am making money on them little by little I find it annoying to see stupid slogans that these are fixed. Betfair do not need to fix these games, all forms of betting includng Racing and football are nothing but numbers games, and if the bookie always wins, think more like a bookie which is just logical. Ayway one set of results I recorded recently derived from 5000 consecutive games says it all for me:
SPADES 25.18%
HEARTS 25.32 %
CLUBS 24.56 %
DIAMONDS 24.94%

And so my curtain call is "100"
Report Jazza January 26, 2013 8:09 PM GMT
Just what I would expect, but what does it prove? That the games are random?
Report Dr Syns Bed Chamber January 29, 2013 11:26 AM GMT
Firstly, there is no reason to fix them. They have an edge and they will win your money anyway. Secondly, see my original post! I have explained that people think they are fixed when they are not. You are actually proving my point. If everyone came on the thread and said they all thought it was fair I would suspect it was fixed! In anycase, if you think it's fixed why do you keep playing?
Report Jazza January 29, 2013 6:15 PM GMT
I think the games are fair. A few more posts like that and I suspect you might change your opinion.
Report SUNSHINE HEAD February 5, 2013 9:18 PM GMT
Jazza - if you think that the games may be fixed when placing high stakes keep em low sonExcited
Report Jazza February 6, 2013 8:05 PM GMT
Cheers Dad! Message received.
Report SUNSHINE HEAD February 6, 2013 10:40 PM GMT
It is hard Jazza - verry very hard to get the disipline working but it can e done - the way for me is to completely shut out my previous losses
Report Jazza February 10, 2013 7:05 PM GMT
....others will come. The run of "bad luck" is always just around the corner and while you wait for it, you are offered undervalue odds and pay commission for the privilege.
ONLY ONE WINNER.....and it's not you or me.
Report goldhunter February 27, 2013 8:35 PM GMT
I barred myself from these games nearly 3 years ago now.
Best thing that i've done.
Wish i had a pound for everytime i heard dealer say 'Checking for Blacjack'
Report Jazza March 5, 2013 10:02 PM GMT
BECAUSE THEY BLATANTLY ARE??????
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com