Forums

Exchange Games

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rcrobert
29 May 12 17:29
| Topic/replies: 2 | Blogger: rcrobert's blog
Hi guys. i've contacted the betfair customer help but recieved no response so just thought i'd try it here.

I am new to betfair and only had a couple of quid in my account so decided to try and make some quick money on exchange blackjack. Twice i backed ' one or more players to have 5 cards' or whatever its called and both times a player ended with 5 cards.

Delighted, or so i thought .... i checked my history and it says both of these bets lost ?? any clarity on this matter would be appreciated
Pause Switch to Standard View I thought I'd won, evidently not ......
Show More
Report thegreekdonkey May 30, 2012 11:43 AM BST
dont know maybe u layed these bets instead of backing them? i dont know how this mistake could happen..
Report rcrobert May 30, 2012 1:10 PM BST
Thanks for the reply. I definitely backed, not layed.

Betfair finally got back to me , it turns out that despite getting 5 cards like i had backed, the five cards made up over 21 so it didn't count. Something that was not specified. On both occasisions the players ended up with 5 cards but were bust so i lose. Never playing on this site again
Report thegreekdonkey May 30, 2012 2:10 PM BST
yeap i know , 5 card trick counts only when player hasnt busted.anyway bad site
Report jaymopaper May 30, 2012 4:51 PM BST
Why has Betfair erased my Comment ? Joke of a company.Don`t like it when something is said against there precious Games.The Games that are a disgrace and are robbing people 24/7.
Report Grunweld June 6, 2012 10:43 AM BST
rcrobert
30 May 12 13:10
Wrote:
Betfair finally got back to me , it turns out that despite getting 5 cards like i had backed, the five cards made up over 21 so it didn't count. Something that was not specified. On both occasisions the players ended up with 5 cards but were bust so i lose. Never playing on this site again

PMSL, you were complaining about losing when according to the rules of Blackjack you had a losing bet.  Of course the 5 cards have to total 21 or less, otherwise the bet would win every time.  Why don't you study the rules before placing any bets?
Report Noaxetogrind June 6, 2012 2:38 PM BST
Would suggest you have some idea of how to play Blackjack before betting on it.
One of the few who do know how and Betfair is the best site to play on!
Report SUNSHINE HEAD February 5, 2013 9:37 PM GMT
NOAXETOGRIND - here here my good pal!!ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited
Report Jazza February 6, 2013 8:02 PM GMT
Lord Ha' mercy!
Report SUNSHINE HEAD February 7, 2013 5:54 PM GMT
Jaymopaper - if you make nonsensical or nasty comments do not be surprised if Betfair erase them!!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com