Forums

Exchange Games

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jaymopaper
29 May 12 16:02
| Topic/replies: 7 | Blogger: jaymopaper's blog
So fixed its unreal.It`s obvious your playing against Betfair and not another player.Betfair should be investigated.Scandlous !!!!!!
Pause Switch to Standard View These Games are an absaloute joke
Show More
Report Noaxetogrind June 6, 2012 2:41 PM BST
What about those of us who know how to back and lay and green up to take consistent profits. Learn the games first then complain if there is something wrong which I assure you from my time as a computer analyst there aint.
Report Noaxetogrind June 6, 2012 2:41 PM BST
What about those of us who know how to back and lay and green up to take consistent profits. Learn the games first then complain if there is something wrong which I assure you from my time as a computer analyst there aint.
Report goinloopy June 6, 2012 9:54 PM BST
Listen i know exactly how to green up and i play with plenty of money.I`ve been robbed time after time MR FU CK IN COMPUTER ANALYST.Thats my experiance of the Games and thats my opinion.Why is that a problem ? It doesn`t affect you in any way does it ?
Report Heeeere's Johnny June 9, 2012 4:05 PM BST
You weren't robbed.  You're betting into a 101% market, so losing is unfortunately inevitable.  HTH.
Report nicky27 June 20, 2012 12:53 AM BST
101% market PLUS commission
Report nicky27 June 20, 2012 12:55 AM BST
I've taken a mad one off risk in here when I have needed to chase a large sum before and it has come good ...however in the long run if you bet many times,over and over , you will lose , thats guaranteed ... its simple mathematics
Report awaydays December 13, 2012 7:38 AM GMT
F I X E D
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com