Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
grrrrrowl
01 Jan 13 14:31
| Topic/replies: 4,582 | Blogger: grrrrrowl's blog
Does anyone know if you can buy these (and roughly how much they are)? Or are they just reserved for friends/family and celebs?
Pause Switch to Standard View How do you get tickets for VIP...
Show More
Report webavur January 1, 2013 3:38 PM GMT
I went the year Barnie did a 9 darter and sat in the VIP. You can book on the PDC website, you have to book a whole table and its expensive relative to the other sections. You need to book early as its usually sold out.
Report Nilsson Schmilsson January 1, 2013 3:45 PM GMT
take a laptop and it'll pay for itself
Report grrrrrowl January 1, 2013 3:49 PM GMT

Jan 1, 2013 -- 9:38AM, webavur wrote:

I went the year Barnie did a 9 darter and sat in the VIP. You can book on the PDC website, you have to book a whole table and its expensive relative to the other sections. You need to book early as its usually sold out.

Cheers, when you say early... how early? Also, how many people can you get on a table?

Report Zazu January 1, 2013 3:53 PM GMT
just spunk loads on darts bets at laddbrokes and theyll take you Crazy
Report BennyBinion1 January 1, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
10 per table. 125-150 a man depending on what stage of tournament you go.

I went Sunday before christmas in the afternoon. Been every year for last three years. Usually second round where you get three games in and afternoon so you can get home easy if it is late finish.

Start off with self service meal. Choice of main and dessert. Always top food. On table unlimited wine and bottles of lager.

Harrington, Dellar or Bristow come in and give their opinions on the games you are watching.

Then to your table, great view behind the players families area and next to the walk on.

Free bar all afternoon with plenty of room. Canapes come out midway fru afternoon. Ladbrokes exclusive area next to bar.

A great day and i would recommend vip to anyone. Only negative is the security tw*ts who walk around all day loving themselves and ready to pounce on you if you happen to stand up or make a noise. Spose its easy prey for them in vip area.
Report Howdi January 1, 2013 4:03 PM GMT
125 for darts ticket no thanks
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com