Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pxb
17 Jan 14 02:33
| Topic/replies: 8,019 | Blogger: pxb's blog
With Johnson back and after the comprehensive win in the first ODI, I'm surprised Australia aren't shorter than 1.4.

Clearly, Arafat deserves an England call up after that 2nd ball dismissal of Finch in the BBL. Great ball BTW, if you missed it.
Pause Switch to Standard View Australia vs England and assorted...
Show More
Report Blake84 January 17, 2014 11:11 AM GMT
I rode a lay of Aus all the way to the start of the last over and thank god I greened. Missed out on a big win on England but gotta be happy I greened when I did.
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON January 17, 2014 11:11 AM GMT
WD, BllowJob Cool

Where's that fuknuckle heckler?
Report SecondComing January 17, 2014 11:12 AM GMT
breaking news

GRANTS CAR IS IN THE SMASH REPAIR SHOP
Report songsforthedeaf January 17, 2014 11:12 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:10AM, OVERSEAS wrote:

1.02 backers of England had some ride

Yep, a non stop collapse from 98% to 0. Must have been such a thrill.

Could have got out at 3 beginning of the over....

Report nicky27 January 17, 2014 11:12 AM GMT
GrinLaughLaughu gotta laugh at england
Report DStyle January 17, 2014 11:12 AM GMT
it was great batting from faulkner.

but at some point england need to realise that you've got to have better bowlers than this.

it's a **** attack, and bresnan is and always has been crap.

quite how he's deserved this status as a death bowler, let alone a handy one day bowler is a mystery.

picked for his batting, but on a deck like this you shouldn't need it.
Report housefull January 17, 2014 11:13 AM GMT
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Report housefull January 17, 2014 11:13 AM GMT
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Report housefull January 17, 2014 11:14 AM GMT
nicky what i say
Report housefull January 17, 2014 11:14 AM GMT
nicky what i say
Report songsforthedeaf January 17, 2014 11:14 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:12AM, DStyle wrote:

it was great batting from faulkner. but at some point england need to realise that you've got to have better bowlers than this.it's a **** attack, and bresnan is and always has been crap.quite how he's deserved this status as a death bowler, let alone a handy one day bowler is a mystery. picked for his batting, but on a deck like this you shouldn't need it.

I thought Bresnan was good at yorkers..apparently not..

Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:15 AM GMT
Starting up a subscription service soon so you ****s can pay your way.  Siht ****s.....  BlushBlushBlush
Report housefull January 17, 2014 11:16 AM GMT
nicky
Report SecondComing January 17, 2014 11:17 AM GMT
Faulkner is all class, fair enough.. get a few over the boundary.. give yourself a chance

BUT THE BALLS TO DO IT RIGHT TO THE VERY END

UNBELEIVABLE

I bet you English **** which you had a better answer to the convict problems back in the 1700's now LaughLaugh
Report housefull January 17, 2014 11:17 AM GMT
bjt y r u angry
Report JustWinBaby January 17, 2014 11:18 AM GMT
Cook is a broken man. He may as well go home now as well
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:18 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:17AM, housefull wrote:

bjt y r u angry

Because I am sitting on a gold mine of valuable tips, and giving it all away for free....  CoolCool

Cook.  SSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN...

Report nicky27 January 17, 2014 11:18 AM GMT
beej had a 13k hail mary book but traded out housful ....thats why he;s p1ssed probably
Report SecondComing January 17, 2014 11:18 AM GMT
they're not coming back from that, I don't give a **** how many meetings you have

go home England, send over your under 19's or something
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:19 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:18AM, nicky27 wrote:

beej had a 13k hail mary book but traded out housful ....thats why he;s p1ssed probably

Not at all pissed.  Bit dissappointed how I traded the game as I was about 95% right with everything I said, and yet still spent most of the game red.

Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:19 AM GMT
BJT is a desperate who tries with outrageous effort to convince everyone how good he is. He made 800 bucks LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh If only he knew what the real punters were doing for the last 10 hours LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

If you have to tell people over and over again how good you are, you are simply not that good Cool
Report TexassportsagentBuzz January 17, 2014 11:20 AM GMT
Cook:"I'm proud of the lads"!!!!! LaughLaughLaugh
Report DStyle January 17, 2014 11:20 AM GMT
i could outdo any saw film with the contraptions i could devise for torturing mark nicholas.
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:20 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:19AM, Aussie Driver wrote:

BJT is a desperate who tries with outrageous effort to convince everyone how good he is. He made 800 bucks  If only he knew what the real punters were doing for the last 10 hours If you have to tell people over and over again how good you are, you are simply not that good

The real punters?  Pretty sure I know what the real punters were doing.....

At the end of the day, if you have to follow people around to try and put them down, it shows exactly what you have to offer....  WinkWink

Report nicky27 January 17, 2014 11:21 AM GMT
if they cant win that ...they aint ever gonna win anything ....5 zip nailed on now
Report ayt January 17, 2014 11:21 AM GMT
HOUSE MILLIONAIRE KITNA MAAL JEET LIYA AAJ
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:21 AM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report housefull January 17, 2014 11:21 AM GMT
2 lakh
Report housefull January 17, 2014 11:22 AM GMT
1.09 lay
Report GRANTCKING January 17, 2014 11:22 AM GMT
lmao, went out to get something to eat from BK, come home to carnage LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:22 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:21AM, Aussie Driver wrote:

Real punters like yourself, were too busy following tips off a BF forum to have time to post until after the event.... 

As per usual...  LoveLove

Report housefull January 17, 2014 11:22 AM GMT
1.20 lay in last 12 balls
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:23 AM GMT
Clutching at straws now BJT, keep making stuff up.

Or better still go back to trying to tell everyone how good you are
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:24 AM GMT
Swing it AD.  What are you trying to achieve exactly?
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON January 17, 2014 11:24 AM GMT
Settle, AD. Mischief

BllowJob wears his heart on his sleeve and puts his hand up when winning.........AND losing.
Report ayt January 17, 2014 11:26 AM GMT
Bara dil hai tera bhai...kiya baat hai,,mein tu dekhta he rah giya bas
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:26 AM GMT
I already said straight out I traded that like a fcuking moron.  Called it spot on and still managed to fcuk it up for the most part and in the end made a modest profit off a ridiculous turnover.

What sort of a clown feels the need to make his first post on a thread after an event is finished, and contributes nothing else, with the whole goal of trying to attack somebody they have no idea about, says a whole lot more about him than me.

Typical little man syndrome.  Guarantee he wouldn't say boo to me away from his keyboard......  WinkWink
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:27 AM GMT
Pathetic

The next time someone backs a winner, make sure you relentlessly post how everyone else is a mug over and over again and you are a genius. Even if it is a p!ssy little figure like 800
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON January 17, 2014 11:27 AM GMT
"real punters" can play count the winnings in their own sandpit.

There's far less of a safety net when you're 'putting them up" on here.

Aussie Forum must be full of them.....you can hear a pin drop Cry
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:27 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:27AM, Aussie Driver wrote:

PatheticThe next time someone backs a winner, make sure you relentlessly post how everyone else is a mug over and over again and you are a genius. Even if it is a p!ssy little figure like 800

You are amazing AD.  You make so much money.  Thankyou for feeling the need to point out how much more money you make than me....  LaughLaughLaugh

Report DStyle January 17, 2014 11:28 AM GMT
Giles thinks they got the selection right.

You facking plum
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:28 AM GMT
Well if it's good for the goose.

Oh I forgot, all you do is back winners and call everyone else a mug. You are an arrogant pr!ck
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:29 AM GMT
And where did I post that everybody else was a mug?  I was referring to England.

Is that why you are upset?  Because you just did your balls on the game? 

Hope you didn't lose too much.  Your family will forgive you I am sure.  No doubt they have every other time....
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:30 AM GMT
I don't bet on cricket, as you well know. Don't have to, as you well know
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:30 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:28AM, Aussie Driver wrote:

Well if it's good for the goose.Oh I forgot, all you do is back winners and call everyone else a mug. You are an arrogant pr!ck

When I have ever said all I do is back winners?

Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:31 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:15AM, BJT wrote:

Starting up a subscription service soon so you ****s can pay your way.  Siht ****s..... 

That was directed at England's cricketers was it????

Lying moron

Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:31 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:30AM, Aussie Driver wrote:

I don't bet on cricket, as you well know. Don't have to, as you well know

How the fcuk would I know that?  I have no idea who you are.  You are a random name on a forum somewhere... 

rotflmfao...  Are you for real?

Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:31 AM GMT
Keep your lies up
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:32 AM GMT
lol?  Fcuk sorry man.  Will keep it cheap for you..  May even offer you credit so your wife doesn't leave you.
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:33 AM GMT
I think we can all see the point of your 11:15 post, trying to big note yourself and tell everyone else they are so far below you. That is just pathetic, can't you win gracefully?

And you made $800 LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:33 AM GMT
So were you still directing it at England's cricketers? Or are we forgetting that lie now?
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:33 AM GMT
So your whole point, is to come here to prove how much better you are, and how you don't need to bet on cricket because you do so well doing other things?
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:34 AM GMT
Are you for real?
Report GRANTCKING January 17, 2014 11:34 AM GMT
wow theres some seeth in here
Report GRANTCKING January 17, 2014 11:34 AM GMT
back away boys back away!
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:35 AM GMT
My point is to prove that pathetic fools like you who make a little bit of money and try to look down on everyone else are a joke.

And then you lied about what you meant LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:35 AM GMT
Fcuk you must have lost a fcuking fortune.  At least a hundred bucks.  Probably your last...  Sorry to hear that....
Report GRANTCKING January 17, 2014 11:36 AM GMT
Grin
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:36 AM GMT
LaughLaugh Exposed as a liar and desperate to divert the discussion
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:36 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:35AM, Aussie Driver wrote:

My point is to prove that pathetic fools like you who make a little bit of money and try to look down on everyone else are a joke.And then you lied about what you meant

Why is it a little bit of money?

You trying to say you make so much more than that, by pointing out me saying it makes me a pathetic fool?  So you are suggesting you are a pathetic fool?

Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:36 AM GMT
So tell us, was the 11:15 post about England's cricketers as you claimed?
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:38 AM GMT
I claimed "mugs" was about the English cricketers.  I care not to see what time I posted that.  I have better things to do with my time. 
Somebody that makes as much as you do, possibly should have better things to do also than try and swing your **** around a forum.....   

There is help for little men whose wives beat them you know...  Like me to look up the number for you?
Report maxstout January 17, 2014 11:38 AM GMT
There is a lesson to be learned here. Arrogance of any form will be resented by some and they will speak out. Take note.
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON January 17, 2014 11:38 AM GMT
Cry Such unpleasantness Mischief

I'm a regular on these threads, mainly for the "sport". I don't bet on it.

Gotstasay, AD. BllowJob's earnt his stripes on this Forum. Win or Lose.

Yeah, he had a self-spruik at the end of a tumultuous game....it's really no biggy or his regular M.O.

Think you're outta line on this occasion. Plain

Peace Silly
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:39 AM GMT
Exactly Maxstout, if you are going to be arrogant and try to pull down others for no reason you will be called for it
Report maxstout January 17, 2014 11:40 AM GMT
Peace, gentlemen, please.
Report Blake84 January 17, 2014 11:41 AM GMT
The only time I'm pissed off by what others say on here is when I lose and they win. Some obviously lost big tonight.
Report Biscuit1979 January 17, 2014 11:41 AM GMT
BJT 17 Jan 14 11:15 
Starting up a subscription service soon so you ****s can pay your way.  Siht ****s.....

this is the post that has for some reason got AD's back up. The question is if he doesn't bet on cricket and the amount BJT was so insignificant to him, why does he really care so much?

FWIW i've seen BJT post up losses on match threads
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:41 AM GMT
I had a game where everything I posted turned out to be true.  Is the only time I have been so accurate, and I made a joke about it.

I started the thread pointing out how I was even for the year, and 13k ahead of the same point last year.  I also pointed out me being red for most of the game, even though my "tips" were near 100%.

I was making a joke against myself.  Some of us have the ability to take the piss out of ourself. 

Others however, lurk in loneliness trying to point out others flaws, by doing the exact same thing they claim pisses them off and are too stupid to realise how ridiculous that makes them look....

So I wish you good day Aussie Driver.  It obviously hasn't been and I hope that improves for you.

And keep it to the keyboard.  Because I promise you you would never be such a hero to my face.....  Wink
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:42 AM GMT
Laugh It has been a good day thanks. I wish you a good evening, always enjoyable Grin
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON January 17, 2014 11:43 AM GMT
Awwwwwww. That's better.

Run along now boys..and be home before dark Love
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:45 AM GMT
Always surprising how some people just have no ability to stay away from gambling and just have so much hate about anybody that doesn't lose as much as them.

If you are no good at it, just walk away.  Pretty simple I thought.....
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:46 AM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh Still trying to divert from the topic with some desperation. I thought we had called it a night?
Report kt22 January 17, 2014 11:48 AM GMT
You steal another goat BJT?
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:48 AM GMT
Friday night, and you just made yourself a fortune, and all you have to do is stalk on the internet and play keyboard warrior......  LaughLaugh
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:49 AM GMT
I saw a post and was stalking ............... desperation at its finest Sir
Report SecondComing January 17, 2014 11:51 AM GMT
BJT's been wrong many of times, many of times.

The thing is though you never hear him boasting or talking up his strategies when it goes wrong because he goes missing, much like Grant did in this match thread when it all went to sh1t for England but low and behold, "everything he posted turned out to be correct".. and he talks himself to be the unholy god, you got what you deserved and you know it.

This forum is a joke though, I have said it a few times when Agar nearly got 100 for Australia in the Ashes, after his innings the entire forum was green, like they expected the kid on debut to knock off 90 odd when Australia's back was and truly to the wall.. unbelievable

1 more thing BJT, you of all people shouldn't be talking about people having no ability to stay away from gambling, I have seen you create threads for Ryobi cup games where not a single soul cared in the least to share their views with you, perhaps they didn't share their views because they have the ability to stay away Wink

My tip: make your money and **** off
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:52 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:49AM, Aussie Driver wrote:

I saw a post and was stalking ............... desperation at its finest Sir

You saw a post in the cricket forum, where you have no gambling interests claiming?  rotflmfao

Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:52 AM GMT
So I can only read a forum if I gamble on it.

You are pathetic, keep trying
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:52 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:51AM, SecondComing wrote:

BJT's been wrong many of times, many of times.The thing is though you never hear him boasting or talking up his strategies when it goes wrong because he goes missing, much like Grant did in this match thread when it all went to sh1t for England but low and behold, "everything he posted turned out to be correct".. and he talks himself to be the unholy god, you got what you deserved and you know it.This forum is a joke though, I have said it a few times when Agar nearly got 100 for Australia in the Ashes, after his innings the entire forum was green, like they expected the kid on debut to knock off 90 odd when Australia's back was and truly to the wall.. unbelievable1 more thing BJT, you of all people shouldn't be talking about people having no ability to stay away from gambling, I have seen you create threads for Ryobi cup games where not a single soul cared in the least to share their views with you, perhaps they didn't share their views because they have the ability to stay away My tip: make your money and **** off

http://community.betfair.com/australian/go/thread/view/93998/28643261/nsw-v-vic#flvWelcomeHeader

You mean like that one?

Report SecondComing January 17, 2014 11:54 AM GMT
Wow, you bookmarked a thread where you tipped a winner, seriously?

give yourself an uppercut before I do
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:54 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:52AM, Aussie Driver wrote:

So I can only read a forum if I gamble on it.You are pathetic, keep trying

I doubt you gamble on much to be honest.  I think you are just a lonely little man that lost his job and all his money and likes to take out his sihtty life on people that can't take him out on the internet.

It certainly does nothing for your credibility claiming I am a fcukwit for claiming I won on a cricket game, when your whole point is you win so much more than me and are a "real punter".....    rotflmfao

Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 11:55 AM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh I am posting about things you actually posted, and you are trying to make stuff up to divert attention, you really are pathetic
Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:55 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:54AM, SecondComing wrote:

Wow, you bookmarked a thread where you tipped a winner, seriously?give yourself an uppercut before I do

People like you keep praising me for them, so why not?  Haven't posted up something like that for years, yet you are so happy with how much you made from it that you keep bringing it up...  LaughLaughLaugh

Report BJT January 17, 2014 11:55 AM GMT
Good day little men.  Hope your lives improve.....  LoveLoveLoveLove
Report SecondComing January 17, 2014 11:56 AM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:55AM, BJT wrote:

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:54AM, SecondComing wrote:Wow, you bookmarked a thread where you tipped a winner, seriously?give yourself an uppercut before I doPeople like you keep praising me for them, so why not?  Haven't posted up something like that for years, yet you are so happy with how much you made from it that you keep bringing it up... 

are you suggesting I would follow you in?

sure i'd follow you in, to a boxing ring

Report BJT January 17, 2014 12:08 PM GMT
Calling eeternaloptimist

Aussie Driver
Aussie Driver
22 Nov 13 06:55
Joined: 08 Nov 04 | Topic/replies: 13,248 | Blogger: Aussie Driver's blog
Last seen standing on a ledge with "MUG" written on his forehead.

Lets hope he pulls through

Calling Ron Dylan

Aussie Driver
Aussie Driver
Date Joined:     08 Nov 04
Add contact | Send message
22 Nov 13 06:56
Joined: 08 Nov 04 | Topic/replies: 13,249 | Blogger: Aussie Driver's blog
Stop flogging the misses and pop back for a chat about the cricket

rotflmfao
Report BJT January 17, 2014 12:09 PM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:56AM, SecondComing wrote:

Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:55AM, BJT wrote:Jan 17, 2014 -- 11:54AM, SecondComing wrote:Wow, you bookmarked a thread where you tipped a winner, seriously?give yourself an uppercut before I doPeople like you keep praising me for them, so why not?  Haven't posted up something like that for years, yet you are so happy with how much you made from it that you keep bringing it up... are you suggesting I would follow you in?sure i'd follow you in, to a boxing ring

Very doubtful.  Little men like you don't do anything outside of your keyboard....  LaughLaugh  Boxing ring?  rotflmfao

Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 12:12 PM GMT
Stalker alert.

Keep telling us all how good you are after your $800 win, we are mugs and ***** as you rightly declared. Keep telling us, you obviously feel the need
Report SecondComing January 17, 2014 12:13 PM GMT
I hope you understand how fake your "rotflmfao" acronym is, I use facebook, twitter, all the main social media outlets.. not a single person I have communicated with has ever used that extensive acronym

I also think your "little men" insult is a nice one, very cute. You call anyone who comes across you a little man which in turn makes you look like the bigger man but in reality you're a piece of ****, I can see right through you Wink
Report SecondComing January 17, 2014 12:14 PM GMT
we got him by the short and curlys AD, he will reply in turn and keep coming back for more

can't help himself
Report Aussie Driver January 17, 2014 12:15 PM GMT
He will because he is desperate for affirmation, which is why he keeps trying to claim himself superior to everyone else on here after a little win. His posts after this game demonstrate that very clearly
Report BJT January 17, 2014 12:18 PM GMT
Awwww you 2 are so cute together.....  LoveLoveLoveLoveBlushBlush
Report YOMOMMA January 17, 2014 12:25 PM GMT
IF UR EVERY IN A BAD SITUATION U CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ENGLAND + ASSORTED OTHER NATIONALS TO GET U OUT OF IT.

CONSISTENTLY SH1T.
Report SecondComing January 17, 2014 12:27 PM GMT

Jan 17, 2014 -- 12:25PM, YOMOMMA wrote:

IF UR EVERY IN A BAD SITUATION U CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ENGLAND + ASSORTED OTHER NATIONALS TO GET U OUT OF IT.CONSISTENTLY SH1T.

ok thanks

Report West Coast Eagles January 17, 2014 12:59 PM GMT
Having watched a lot of ODI's involving Australia rate that win right up there with some of Aussie's great wins, thinking of the 1996 Bevan 4 off the last ball to win against West Indies, 1999 World Cup semi final and group stage games against South Africa........unbelievable match
Report Blake84 January 17, 2014 2:00 PM GMT
Let me start off by saying I won money on the match so I'm not seething,

It was great win/finish and I really enjoyed another nail in the English coffin, but not a great match. I can't really recall the standard of the games mentioned above, I remember the West Indies game was a low scoring affair. But this was two as yet average teams, Aus may become a good team, on a belter where 350 could have easily been scored. Both teams bowled poorly and England fielded particularly poorly. The only wicket that was a result of good bowling was Root LBW to Mitch.

It was an epic effort by Faulkner in a new era that highlights how much T20 has changed all formats of cricket. Maybe I've reached the age where I'll always think the game I grew up watching is superior or maybe I'm just desensitised to big hitting tight finishes but while it was a great win, which was maybe the point of the above post, it was not a great match.
Report West Coast Eagles January 17, 2014 4:09 PM GMT
Nothing beats the excitement of 99 Semi final best game of all time. Beating West Indies in 1996 semi-final of the World Cup also a stand out memory, I rate last night's performance the 3rd best of all time overtaking Bevan's 1 hit boundary off the last ball .
Report JustWinBaby January 17, 2014 8:41 PM GMT
It was up there for sure given the circumstances.
Report Lets Elope January 18, 2014 11:27 AM GMT
I'll raise you  those matches and throw the miracle match into the pot, the 1976 Gillette Cup semi final between WA and Qld when Thommo, Dymock & Carlson bundled WA out for 77 and then Dennis Lillee 4 for 21 off 7.3 overs aided by Wayne Clark & Mick Malone skittled Qld in one of the greatest one day contests of all time and I was there as a young kid at the WACA, fantastic memories.
I think Dennis  bowled five straight ferocious bouncers to Viv Richards and then clean ripped him with the next ball of his first over with a magnificent searing yorker to kick start the carnage that followed, the crowd went absolutely nuts with 10,000 odd sounding like about 50 thousand as the Lillee, Lillee chant echoed across the WACA from the outset of the Qld innings.

Gillette Cup (Australia), 1976-77, 4th Match
Western Australia v Queensland
W.A.C.A. Ground, Perth
12 December 1976 (40-over match)

Result: Western Australia won by 15 runs

Toss: Queensland
Umpires: G Duperouzel and DL Hawks
Man of the Match: DK Lillee

Balls per over: 8

Western Australia innings (40 overs maximum)                    R   M   B  4 6
BM Laird              c Ogilvie          b Thomson              8  15  11  0 0
RI Charlesworth       lbw                b Carlson             25  66  55  2 0
RS Langer                                b Dymock              15  44  31  0 1
KJ Hughes                                b Carlson              0  18   6  0 0
CS Serjeant           lbw                b Dymock               0   6   9  0 0
*+RW Marsh            c Richards         b Dymock               0   1   1  0 0
IJ Brayshaw           run out                                   5  37  28  0 0
B Yardley             c Maclean          b Chappell            19  21  23  3 0
DK Lillee             c Jones            b Chappell             0   1   3  0 0
MF Malone             not out                                   0  11   3  0 0
WM Clark              c Thomson          b Carlson              0   2   5  0 0
Extras                (lb 4, nb 1)                              5
Total                 (all out, 22.5 overs, 120 mins)          77

FoW: 1-8 (Laird), 2-50 (Langer), 3-50 (Charlesworth),
     4-51 (Serjeant), 5-51 (Marsh), 6-51 (Hughes),
     7-76 (Yardley), 8-76 (Lillee), 9-77 (Brayshaw),
     10-77 (Clark).

Bowling                      O      M      R      W
Thomson                      4      1     10      1 (1nb)
Dymock                       8      2     20      3
Schuller                     2      0     22      0
Carlson                      5.5    1     17      3
Chappell                     3      1      3      2

Queensland innings (target: 78 runs from 40 overs)              R   M   B  4 6
IVA Richards                             b Lillee               0   4   6  0 0
AR Jones              c Langer           b Malone              22  54  40  3 0
AD Ogilvie            c Malone           b Lillee               9  19  13  0 0
*GS Chappell          c Marsh            b Lillee               2   8   7  0 0
PH Carlson            lbw                b Malone               1   8   6  0 0
JN Langley            c Marsh            b Clark                4  24  12  0 0
+JA Maclean           run out                                   9  59  44  1 0
GK Whyte                                 b Clark               14  35  30  0 0
JR Thomson                               b Clark                0   1   2  0 0
DC Schuller           c Serjeant         b Lillee               0   5   4  0 0
G Dymock              not out                                   0   1   0  0 0
Extras                (nb 1)                                    1
Total                 (all out, 20.3 overs, 118 mins)          62

FoW: 1-0 (Richards), 2-23 (Ogilvie), 3-27 (Chappell),
     4-34 (Carlson), 5-35 (Jones), 6-40 (Langley), 7-61 (Whyte),
     8-61 (Thomson), 9-62 (Maclean), 10-62 (Schuller).

Bowling                      O      M      R      W
Lillee                       7.3    1     21      4
Clark                        7      1     21      3 (1nb)
Malone                       6      1     19      2
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com