Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kansas
05 Apr 20 13:43
| Topic/replies: 414 | Blogger: kansas's blog
Sure to be plenty of contenders but the 2018 Women's U17 World Cup finals will take some beating

For example  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7xeZc2xOA

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 16
By:
1st time poster
When: 05 Apr 20 13:57
netball
seems based on people passing a ball to a giant who stoops down to put it through a hoop,repeat ad nauseam
By:
Angoose
When: 05 Apr 20 14:00
The clue is in the title of the game Happy
By:
Fire-and-Ice
When: 05 Apr 20 14:14
The 4th goal reminded me of David Seaman against Brazil. He had a ponytail too!
By:
brassneck
When: 05 Apr 20 14:46
i seen a cricket match one day and they televised the toss to see who would bat first,after the toss there was no body language for either captain,and both captains walked off the pitch with the umpire and nobody knew who won the toss.i can not remember who was playing but the media had to ask the trio who won the toss.
but a better laugh was that radio 5 live also tuned in for the toss.Laugh
By:
lovegod
When: 05 Apr 20 14:56
Any women's team sport.
By:
moonaxed
When: 05 Apr 20 14:57
Womens f.a cup.
Bbc need to realize the only interested parties in watching this low quality **** are the perverts that tune in to see them swapping shirts!
By:
doridoru
When: 05 Apr 20 15:05
Any cycling or wrestling
By:
Crisp77
When: 06 Apr 20 05:45
Topless Darts. Some of the averages were woeful.
By:
giggitygiggity
When: 06 Apr 20 10:07
Romanian superstar bowler Pavel 'the bodyguard' Florin in the European cricket league..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_vcTXqqLi4
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 06 Apr 20 10:44
watched ski sunday

they kept falling over

ffs i know its slippy but these are supposed to be the top guys.
By:
UBLE/REGY
When: 06 Apr 20 12:02
Women's football for me tooBlush
By:
jefferz
When: 06 Apr 20 15:33
Last game in running order on Match of the day.Usually park the bus v couldn't score in a br****l
By:
lovegod
When: 06 Apr 20 15:48
I see a bit of WWE when flicking channels. Is this sport or acting, whatever one it is its very bad.
By:
Danno
When: 06 Apr 20 16:28
If you want a laugh, then flick over to Sky Sports News.  They've had nothing to report on for about a month, so all they do is get on a different ex-footballer every hour and talk to them about what the Premier League players might be up to.
Although yesterday Jim White was excitedly giving us updates on the Belarussian Premier League, as they are still playing behind closed doors.

SSN is simply awful for sport most of the time, unless you're one of those sad acts who is obsessed with the EPL.  But now it's so bad, it's quite funny to watch as they continue to broadcast 24 hours a day Laugh
By:
Reynard
When: 06 Apr 20 16:32
Any 'womens' sport . Seems like a common theme on here ' maybe cos we're blokes but maybe cos we like proper sport and sporting talent Mischief
By:
BonnieDday
When: 07 Apr 20 13:49
Wall climbing has to be up there.

Good call on netball, though the sight of those lovely legs is welcome compensation if you don't fancy following what passes for action.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com