Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
30 Dec 19 05:27
| Topic/replies: 18,464 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
its so simple to cure.=answer=refreeze the arctic ice caps for 30 years,that should give everyone in the world time to grow trees to get rid of the carbon in the world.The biggest problem is to thaw the scientists arse's that are frozen to their chairs so they can get up of their backsides  and read a book on how simple my idea could be.and it would not be too difficult to refreeze water,but that's the kind of scientists we have today who need a book on how to freeze water.Cry
Pause Switch to Standard View Global warming my arse.
Show More
Report Coachbuster December 30, 2019 4:48 PM GMT
cools
Report lybertyne December 30, 2019 5:55 PM GMT
There was the Roman warm period and the Medieval warm period.  It's nothing new.
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 6:13 PM GMT

Dec 30, 2019 -- 4:40PM, Injera wrote:

I doubt you'll find ONE camapigner call for a pause in migration. In fact they want the opposite. It's hard to believe anything else they say after that.

You found one. So you'll have to say two in the future.

Report Charlie December 30, 2019 6:14 PM GMT
What I have said before is that migration has a negligible effect on climate change.
Report Injera December 30, 2019 6:15 PM GMT
Great Charlie! So just to be clear, you suggest a pause in migration from the 3rd world to the West?
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 6:15 PM GMT

Dec 30, 2019 -- 5:55PM, lybertyne wrote:

There was the Roman warm period and the Medieval warm period.

Report Charlie December 30, 2019 6:18 PM GMT

Dec 30, 2019 -- 6:15PM, Injera wrote:

Great Charlie! So just to be clear, you suggest a pause in migration from the 3rd world to the West?

I've never been in favour of migration from the 3rd world (if that is the correct terminology) to the West. I can understand it. I was also never on favour of invading middle-east countries and interfering with things that didn't really concern us.

Report Injera December 30, 2019 6:19 PM GMT
What I have said before is that migration has a negligible effect on climate change.

Apologies Charlie but that's balderdash...

Migration means travel from lower carbon economies to high carbon economies.
They seek a high carbon lifestyle. They also want to travel home by plane on a regular basis.
They want all the plastics money can buy. The host countries they now inhabit need new high carbon infrastructure to cope with their new arrivals.
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 6:19 PM GMT
The important bit missing from my quote of lybertne was there was also an Industrial Revolution.
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 6:20 PM GMT
Which 3rd world countries are you on about Injera?
Report Injera December 30, 2019 6:22 PM GMT
Too many to list but there's 54ish in Africa.
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 6:23 PM GMT
If the UK and major European countries are reducing CO2 emissions then immigrants wont change that. If emigrants are leaving countries not reducing CO2 then surely it will help.
Report moisok December 30, 2019 7:31 PM GMT
can't see what invading iraq has anything to do with climate change and in particular the movement of people from the third world

all these people are not from iraq

but I tell ya wot

there's loads coming from iran as well   and their politicos tell us they hate us

what is true is the population don't hate us but the politicos do ho ho
Report moisok December 30, 2019 7:33 PM GMT
care international  actionaid and several more will tell you of how they treat young girls too

do we want that here

oops  sorry we already have that here not that our authorities want to do too much about it

several million votes are important

call me a cynic etc
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 7:35 PM GMT
Can't see what either of your two rants have to do with climate change.
Report moisok December 30, 2019 7:36 PM GMT
of course you wouldn't see it   - you are so bitter at losing
Report moisok December 30, 2019 7:38 PM GMT
are you aware that engerland (where I live) is sinking into the channel

all helped by everyone leaving scottishland and all the immigrants settling in Landon

it is tipping    ho ho ho

next we will see polar bears sailing up the channel with their WWF champions cheering them on

glug glug glug
Report moisok December 30, 2019 7:41 PM GMT
oh I forgot   pardon me

millions more coming here to consume combustibles   (sorry my Napoleonic era showing here) 
equals more consumption more production to satisfy said consumption = more industrialisation etc etc

you just go and hide in al gore's money grubbing enterprise
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 7:45 PM GMT
See earlier post.
Report moisok December 30, 2019 7:49 PM GMT
all those bears we didn't  have which we now have must smash your warming cabal's theory to pieces   - I love it

you lot have no idea what is going on

have you seen the latest  so called scientific stuff - it is of KAHNTian proportions   much like your own as a follower of the KHANT   ho ho ho
Report moisok December 30, 2019 7:52 PM GMT
the thing with all this global warming is that it is not being done scientifically

it is only being done one way to help the increase in taxes and money making
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 7:54 PM GMT
Don't try and sound intellectual by mentioning Kant everyone knows you are a fool.
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 7:58 PM GMT
You should also read Kuhn.
Report moisok December 30, 2019 8:16 PM GMT
Charlie Joined: 01 Dec 01
Replies: 2829330 Dec 19 19:54 
Don't try and sound intellectual by mentioning Kant everyone knows you are a fool.

Everyone??  Link please. 

poor charlie boy just doesn't get it

use need to check it out baby
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 8:18 PM GMT

Dec 30, 2019 -- 7:54PM, Charlie wrote:

There's the link.

Report moisok December 30, 2019 8:18 PM GMT
I love the response of progressives when challenged - they think they hold the intellectual high ground.  If that means what holds for the current view in universites then that is correct.  But the high ground they hold is very fragile and not substantiated.  Never mind they will never get it.
Report moisok December 30, 2019 8:21 PM GMT
You have no link to 'everyone knows I am a fool'  where is the substantive evidence of this.  I am so interested.  Did you do a poll or is this another warmist's pack of lies.
Report moisok December 30, 2019 8:21 PM GMT
and it is KHANT   not Kant
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 8:24 PM GMT
Very droll asking for a link by someone who has never posted a link in their life.
Report moisok December 30, 2019 8:27 PM GMT
there is another wild claim - how do you know I have never posted a link in their life  ho ho ho ho

it is like claiming the polar bears are under threat despite doubling the population in recent years

something you wish to downplay
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 8:28 PM GMT
I like it when you post as it reinforces what a fool you are.
Report moisok December 30, 2019 8:28 PM GMT
posted a link in my life  - what an astonishing claim to make

you are getting desperate  but then supporting what you do it does not surprise me hoho ho
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 8:29 PM GMT
Give us some empirical evidence of you posting a link.
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 8:31 PM GMT
You only need one to prove me wrong. Then I'll apologise.
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 8:45 PM GMT
Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable,
Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could drink you under the table,
David Hume could out-consume Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel,
And Wittgenstein was a beery swine who was twice as sloshed as Schlegel.

There's nothing Nietzsche couldn't teach yer 'bout the raising of the wrist,
Socrates himself was permanently pissed.

John Stewart Mill, of his own free will, on half a pint of shandy was particularly ill,
Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whisky every day,
Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle, Hobbes was fond of his dram,
And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart: "I drink, therefore I am."

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed -
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed.
Report moisok December 30, 2019 8:47 PM GMT
this has nothing to do with Kant

you need to spell
Report Charlie December 30, 2019 8:59 PM GMT
Providing a link would be useful then.
Report brassneck December 31, 2019 2:14 PM GMT
yes,thats what is was,200 million years in time, and every day the millions of dinosaurs that roamed the earth were releasing toxic methane gas into the atmosphere,THEY CHOKED THEMSELVES,and when they were all dead the planet recovered as the trees began to grow again.Well done Brass for working out what really happened,now watch the tv stations and scientists steal my theory ."that will get them off their backsides.Grin
Report InsiderTrader December 31, 2019 2:36 PM GMT
They changed it from global warning to climate change when they worked out a lot of places are getting colder.

What will they call it next?

I am all for planting more trees, having cleaner air, ending cruel mechanised farming of animals and trying to stop population growth in the Global South.

But the climate change nonsense is just a way for middle class people to feel good about themselves.

The top campaigners are the ones who go on the most flights and live in the biggest properties.
Report brassneck December 31, 2019 3:05 PM GMT
i agree insider,and its a real biggy for governments,save the planet,we will only take 20 quid a week out of everyone's wages,so everyone can feel good about doing their bit for the human race.Cry"lets have a carbon tax on everything we can think of to save the planet,thats the hidden agenda."
Report Injera December 31, 2019 4:35 PM GMT
With temperatures dropping to one degree Celsius (34 degrees Fahrenheit) in New Delhi, street vendors, autorickshaw drivers and the homeless wrapped themselves in hooded sweaters and blankets, and warmed their hands over small bonfires.

The city was set to register its coldest December day since 1901.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/12/north-india-prepares-year-enveloped-cold-smog-191230134935878.html
Report Dr Crippen December 31, 2019 4:40 PM GMT
Charlie Chuck.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=charie+charlie+chuck+chuck+chuck&pc=MOZI&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dcharie%2bcharlie%2bchuck%2bchuck%2bchuck%26pc%3dMOZI%26form%3dMOZLBR&view=detail&mmscn=vwrc&mid=E00A97407EA4887476E9E00A97407EA4887476E9&FORM=WRVORC

Went to the doctor and said ''I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside.''
The doctor said ''how's that?''

He said ''don't you start.''
Report ieff7 December 31, 2019 5:45 PM GMT
More importantly - this theory is very secsist!

It should be called woman-made global warming !
Report Coachbuster December 31, 2019 6:41 PM GMT

Dec 31, 2019 -- 4:35PM, Injera wrote:

With temperatures dropping to one degree Celsius (34 degrees Fahrenheit) in New Delhi, street vendors, autorickshaw drivers and the homeless wrapped themselves in hooded sweaters and blankets, and warmed their hands over small bonfires.The city was set to register its coldest December day since 1901.https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/12/north-india-prepares-year-enveloped-cold-smog-191230134935878.html

Delhi normally is cold at night in winter  ..... 

boiling hot over Christmas in Spain  ...too hot even to sit on the beach this week

Report moisok December 31, 2019 6:49 PM GMT
I know that if you ask a question in one place you will certainly get a different answer in another.

With the answer man can do what he likes with the first.  man can also do what he wants with the second

ad nauseam  - this is something I do know about.

Man can also manipulate this evidence to support anything they wish to venture.
Report Coachbuster December 31, 2019 7:09 PM GMT
...another record broken

A new maximum temperature for December in the UK has been provisionally recorded by the Met Office.

Data suggests a temperature of 18.7C was reached at Achfary, in the Highlands of Scotland, on 28 December.

If validated, it would be the hottest day of the month on record in Britain.
Report ieff7 December 31, 2019 9:23 PM GMT
Officials at Glacier National Park (GNP) have begun quietly removing and altering signs and government literature which told visitors that the Park’s glaciers were all expected to disappear by either 2020 or 2030.

In recent years the National Park Service prominently featured brochures, signs and films which boldly proclaimed that all glaciers at GNP were melting away rapidly. But now officials at GNP seem to be scrambling to hide or replace their previous hysterical claims while avoiding any notice to the public that the claims were inaccurate. Teams from Lysander Spooner University visiting the Park each September have noted that GNP’s most famous glaciers such as the Grinnell Glacier and the Jackson Glacier appear to have been growing - not shrinking - since about 2010. (The Jackson Glacier—easily seen from the Going-To-The-Sun Highway—may have grown as much as 25% or more over the past decade.)

https://www.facebook.com/roger.roots.90/posts/591078988045597
Report ieff7 December 31, 2019 9:33 PM GMT
Research published in 2019 by Finland's Turku University team

NO EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE FOR THE SIGNIFICANT
ANTHROPOGENIC CLIMATE CHANGE

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf

Conclusion

We have proven that the GCM-models used in IPCC report AR5 cannot compute
correctly the natural component included in the observed global temperature. The
reason is that the models fail to derive the influences of low cloud cover fraction
on the global temperature. A too small natural component results in a too large
portion for the contribution of the greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide. That is why

IPCC represents the climate sensitivity more than one order of magnitude larger
than our sensitivity 0.24°C. Because the anthropogenic portion in the increased
CO2 is less than 10 %, we have practically no anthropogenic climate change. The
low clouds control mainly the global temperature.
Report terry mccann January 1, 2020 11:57 AM GMT
Its all a hoax but these bastards are brainwashing kids to believe its all true,not for the childrens benefits but for their own greed and power.The planned end result is WE are moved into mega smart cities while the elite keep all the land-how f ucking delightful!
Report moisok January 1, 2020 12:03 PM GMT
charlie boy still doesn't about the KHANT approach   it is such a shame and he appears to be intelligent ho ho

you need to do some research before opening your big mouth

old fool now signing off  ---g00dbyeeeeeeeeeeeeExcited
Report detraveller January 1, 2020 1:48 PM GMT

Jan 1, 2020 -- 11:57AM, terry mccann wrote:

Its all a hoax but these bastards are brainwashing kids to believe its all true,not for the childrens benefits but for their own greed and power.The planned end result is WE are moved into mega smart cities while the elite keep all the land-how f ucking delightful!

What will they do with all that land?

Report moisok January 1, 2020 2:40 PM GMT
greta/gore plc.
Report John.W.Henry. January 9, 2020 11:08 AM GMT
Deep snow drifts, skating along frozen rivers and weeks of sub-zero temperatures used to be normal features of a British winter, but they are rare today. However, in an ironic twist, global warming may help conditions like this to return in the coming decades, by disrupting the Gulf Stream – the warm ocean current responsible for taking the chill off north-west Europe.

The Gulf Stream is part of a larger ocean conveyor belt known as the Atlantic meridional overturning circulation (Amoc), which moves warm water northwards in the upper layers of the Atlantic Ocean, and colder waters southwards at lower depths. Previous research has shown that a slowdown of Amoc appeared to trigger a global cold snap 13,000 years ago. In 2018 scientists revealed that the Gulf Stream was at its weakest in 1,600 years.

By investigating the impact of Greenland meltwater and rainfall on Amoc, researchers found that thankfully there is very little chance of a complete shutdown in the next 1,000 years, but instead they show there is a 15% chance of a temporary shutdown in the next 100 years, which would likely trigger cooler conditions in north-west Europe. But acting fast to limit global warming will reduce the chances of being thrown into a chill.

..............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Report jucel69 January 9, 2020 11:41 AM GMT

Dec 31, 2019 -- 5:45PM, ieff7 wrote:

More importantly - this theory is very secsist!It should be called woman-made global warming !

This is about the most sickening and nauseating hand wringing ever spoken from a 'man'
Absolute cùnt of a thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItsGW1Nlm3c

Report jucel69 January 9, 2020 11:44 AM GMT
Report InsiderTrader January 9, 2020 12:10 PM GMT
What is concerning is that second rate (non-Phd level in science) 'teachers' are teaching our kids that is this global cooling/global warning/climate change/climate emergency hoax is actually real.

A whole generation is being indoctrinated with no debate allowed in the classroom.

The evidence for this is school kids (with no advanced degrees in science) going on strike in the name of the climate emergency they have been 'taught'.

Governments constantly need a hidden fear to keep populations in check and paying them to keep them safe. From controlling religion, making up foreign military threats to climate emergencies they will continue with the same playbook.
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 2:50 PM GMT
InsiderTrader • January 9, 2020 12:10 PM GMT
What is concerning is that second rate (non-Phd level in science) 'teachers' are teaching our kids that is this global cooling/global warning/climate change/climate emergency hoax is actually real.

Presumably you have a PhD in science to know it's a hoax? And presumably this is related to climate change that enables you to overrule the thousands of PhD and above scientists that believe it is true?
Report moisok January 9, 2020 3:30 PM GMT
nearly everyone in germany thought invading poland had been a very good idea

it you thought or said differently you would be locked up (at least)

anyone having an alternative theory is to be condemned

only the noisiest are right

only those who can grab the media and dominate the narrative have it

so few see through this
Report MALAY January 9, 2020 3:40 PM GMT
harlie
Date Joined:    01 Dec 01
Add contact | Send message
09 Jan 20 14:50 Joined: 01 Dec 01 | Topic/replies: 28,391 | Blogger: Charlie's blog
InsiderTrader • January 9, 2020 12:10 PM GMT

Presumably you have a PhD in science to know it's a hoax? And presumably this is related to climate change that enables you to overrule the thousands of PhD and above scientists that believe it is true?

Brilliant charles you slaughtered the thick dunce in one post, lets hope he now fcucks off for good
Report lfc1971 January 9, 2020 3:49 PM GMT
I don’t think insider trader is saying he knows , and I don’t think he is a teacher

If you are a teacher you have to understand something , yourself
Report Coachbuster January 9, 2020 4:26 PM GMT
Deep snow drifts, skating along frozen rivers and weeks of sub-zero temperatures used to be normal features of a British winter

when was this , during the ice age ?

I've only ever known 9c and drizzle in the Uk winter  although my old man told me we had a cold spell in winter in 1963 for 9 weeks
Report Coachbuster January 9, 2020 4:31 PM GMT
if we live in a too feminised society  it's men that have made it so  ...putting women on

pedestals your whole life u ***** clowns 

man up and tell women to shut up  ..that's my  way of rolling Cool
Report Dr Crippen January 9, 2020 5:05 PM GMT
Where are these thousands of much quoted scientists who all agree that the current trend of global warming is entirely due to man?

Any links?
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 5:15 PM GMT
They are spread worldwide. Try Googling it. Start at all top universities. Try Googling papers on it. Try Googling top scientific institutions. When you've done that come back.
Report Dr Crippen January 9, 2020 5:25 PM GMT
No links then?
Report Dr Crippen January 9, 2020 5:26 PM GMT
Here's one link I've found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvHMhZ1T964
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 5:31 PM GMT
Drippin
I have posted many links on this as you well know.

If you want to believe that climate change isn't happening and want confirmation it isn't then by all means listen to banal loonie tubes along with lfc's and moisok's opinions. You all make a fine coherent team.
Report Dr Crippen January 9, 2020 6:58 PM GMT
Looks like you've fallen at the first hurdle Charlie Chuck.

I've been perfectly civil here. I've insulted no one or called anyone any names.

Yet the moment you're confronted with a shred of tangible evidence, you launch yourself into insults and name calling. And still do not provide anything of substance at all that might have a bearing on your argument.

I'd better put you down as ''too thick to argue with.''
Report Dr Crippen January 9, 2020 6:59 PM GMT
Charlie Chuck.LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 7:39 PM GMT

Jan 9, 2020 -- 5:15PM, Charlie wrote:

They are spread worldwide. Try Googling it. Start at all top universities. Try Googling papers on it. Try Googling top scientific institutions. When you've done that come back.

Drippen
Somebody fell at the first hurdle and that was you. You seem incapable of Googling correctly. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report Injera January 9, 2020 7:43 PM GMT
Piers Corbyn is always worth listening to.
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 7:47 PM GMT
He is if you're a nutter:

Corbyn has stated his belief that the anthropogenic contribution to global warming is minimal with any increase in temperature due to increased solar activity.[40] This view is in contradiction with mainstream science.[27] In 2008 Corbyn stated that "CO2 has never driven, does not drive and never will drive weather or climate. Global warming is over and it never was anything to do with CO2. CO2 is still rising but the world is now cooling and will continue to do so."[41] In 2009 he attended the International Conference on Climate Change organised by the Heartland Institute.[42]
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 7:49 PM GMT
The Great Global Warming Swindle in 2007; a scientifically reviewed complaint to Ofcom noted that he was introduced as 'Dr Piers Corbyn, Climate Forecaster' despite not having a doctorate nor any qualification specifically in climate science or environmental science.[45] In 2015 BBC Radio 4 apologised for an "unfortunate lapse" of a documentary, presented by Daily Mail journalist Quentin Letts, which featured Corbyn in a critique of the Met Office's views on climate change while failing to mention the scientific consensus.[46]
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 7:51 PM GMT
Researchers also stated of Corbyn's predictions that:[29]

"It is unusual for most of the detail to be completely correct, but equally it is rare for nearly everything to be wrong
Report Injera January 9, 2020 7:51 PM GMT
Msc in Astrophysics though...
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 7:52 PM GMT
Piers Corbyn is the owner/operator of WeatherAction, a website that claims to accurately predict the weather in Britain & Ireland for much longer than the standard accuracy time frame of 5 days that most meteorologists agree on. Currently he makes predictions 30, 45, and 60 days in advance. In the past Corbyn claimed to be able to make predictions between 9 months and a year ahead.

He's a nutter.
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 7:54 PM GMT
Injera it's obviously your choice whether you believe him or not. If you do then it says something about you.
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 7:55 PM GMT
Corbyn has an honours degree in physics at Imperial College London, and studied astrophysics in 1979 at Queen Mary College (no degree recorded).
Report Injera January 9, 2020 7:55 PM GMT
No need to get personal. Debate the message not the messenger.

I spose you think Darwin was a qualified scientist?!!!!
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 7:56 PM GMT
He also frequently bets on the accuracy of the results, and he founded a company to profit off his predictions in 1997. It was later taken private in 1999 due to staggering losses of £70,000 in the first year, and £480,000 in the second.[1] Corbyn claimed that the failure was because of his company's small size compared to high overhead, which is bizarre after public statements that the business was doing great, "turning over" £250,000 compared to overhead costs of ~£70,000.
Report Injera January 9, 2020 7:58 PM GMT
He also got a parking ticket in 1971....

How about looking at his arguments???
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 7:59 PM GMT
I thought the message was:

Injera • January 9, 2020 7:43 PM GMT
Piers Corbyn is always worth listening to

No he's not.
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 8:01 PM GMT
He's a self-centred egotist who knows nothing about the weather, climate change or anything related.
Report MALAY January 9, 2020 8:02 PM GMT
The daily mail print wast he says, enough said.
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 8:03 PM GMT
And his brother was Jeremy.
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 8:10 PM GMT
Injera
Fair enough if you want to believe him. Do you have some specific point in mind that would rock the general scientific community? Some earth shattering research or news that shows how stupid they are? Or maybe it's just some crackpot theory that has been dismissed by most critically thinking people.
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 8:18 PM GMT
Injera
What I don't really understand is why you are continually looking at second rate, so called, scientists and dubious websites and loon tubes rather than looking at what the scientific community is saying. If I didn't believe something I'd want to examine all the evidence of what they were saying and then draw my own conclusions. If I disagreed with their findings then I'd say why not just rely on dubious sources. That does, however, take a lot of effort.
Report moisok January 9, 2020 8:44 PM GMT
proper charlie is doomed

I am ok I am nicely pay centered

how about the rest of you who are going to be frozened, drowned or scorched

follow he princress greata/gore  propaganda
Report Charlie January 9, 2020 8:45 PM GMT
5:10 ish in Drippins link Corbyn says "and this Autumn and Winter (that's 2019/20 by the way) there's going to be a lot of snow in Britain and Western Europe" and climate change science deniers (I think he meant climate change acceptors) will deny it's going to snow. He said he knows how the climate works and other's don't. Fantastic prediction apart from it was completely wrong. Again.
Report moisok January 9, 2020 8:50 PM GMT
forget all this 

I am waiting for when islam meets the tree huggers

could be fun
Report InsiderTrader January 10, 2020 8:06 AM GMT
Charlie
09 Jan 20 17:31
| Topic/replies: 28,408 | Blogger: Charlie's blog
Drippin
I have posted many links on this as you well know.

If you want to believe that climate change isn't happening and want confirmation it isn't then by all means listen to banal loonie tubes along with lfc's and moisok's opinions. You all make a fine coherent team.

^

Of course the climate is changing.

It always has and always will.

Egypt used to grow massive amounts of grain a few thousand years ago. Now those areas are desert.

Greenland and Iceland had long periods where they were not frozen over in the recent past.

This is how 'the scientists' in this field operate..
1. Look at historic data.
2. Fit the data to a theory. e.g. global cooling, global warning, climate change etc.
3. Make a prediction.
When the prediction fails they go back to (1).

Too many 'scientists' have their life work, grants etc tied up in this field for the 'consensus' to change.

Celebs and Royals who have carbon footprints of a small town tell us we must all do more to save the planet.
Report Charlie January 10, 2020 8:55 AM GMT
InsiderTrader • January 10, 2020 8:06 AM GMT

Of course the climate is changing.
It always has and always will.

Most reasonable people understand what is meant by the term climate change for you I'll use Anthropomorphic Climate Change.

Egypt used to grow massive amounts of grain a few thousand years ago. Now those areas are desert.
Don't tell me it's got hotter.

Greenland and Iceland had long periods where they were not frozen over in the recent past.
The recent past being 2-3 million years ago.

This is how 'the scientists' in this field operate..
1. Look at historic data.
2. Fit the data to a theory. e.g. global cooling, global warning, climate change etc.
3. Make a prediction.
When the prediction fails they go back to (1).

A pretty good way to operate. That is the way science proceeds.

Too many 'scientists' have their life work, grants etc tied up in this field for the 'consensus' to change.
Nonsense. That is not how science operates.

Celebs and Royals who have carbon footprints of a small town tell us we must all do more to save the planet.
And the point of this is?
Report treetop January 10, 2020 8:55 PM GMT
moisy,you are refreshing to read,offbeat sense of humour but I do enjoy your rambles Laugh
Report moisok January 10, 2020 9:23 PM GMT
no I'm not

I am a plank

I woz told  OK!!!
Report Platini January 11, 2020 4:18 PM GMT
"I am waiting for when islam meets the tree huggers, could be fun"

Moisok, that will be a non-contest.

Feminism has already bent over, spread her legs and taken it (no-lube) from Islam
and trans-ism has raised the white flag, and ran away like a terrified poodle, when confronted by the supreme culture.
Report moisok January 11, 2020 5:47 PM GMT
the new trick to get what you want is to get a little girl controlled by an organisation to destroy other people's jobs and careers - the new nazis at work - if you don't do what we want we will destroy you

make sure you all follow the narrative
Report doridoru January 12, 2020 7:45 PM GMT
Report doridoru January 12, 2020 7:48 PM GMT
OH LOOK 2019 COOL
Report treetop January 12, 2020 8:38 PM GMT
Is that since the new millennium ? My scepticism stems from the use of statistics and their manipulation,anyone recall the hockey graph cheats.
Report Mexico January 12, 2020 8:39 PM GMT
Interesting stats Doridoru.

Obviously UK rather than whole planet but still pretty good.
109 years old data - top 11 all since 2002.

Personally prefer the 5 year average graph which is often published as year by year there are pretty large variations.
Basically the science community are worried about a 1 degree rise over next 50 years so "only"0.2 degrees a decade.

Still I'll be dead before the worse effects happen & UK is rich enough &"cold" enough to survive a 1 degree rise.

I do wonder what will happen to UK politics once those born since 1990 are the majority of UK voters - there does seem to be a different opinion on how serious the situation is depending on age. I suspect the majority of posters on this forum are over 40 (but that just a guess - I don't have any data)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com