Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Baphornet
08 Oct 19 15:09
| Topic/replies: 11,792 | Blogger: Baphornet's blog
then proceeds to blame Bozo for everythingLaugh
funny old world
Pause Switch to Standard View Tusk exclaims "This is not stupid...
Show More
Report Dr Crippen October 8, 2019 3:12 PM BST
The EU cracks are showing.
Report Baphornet October 8, 2019 3:14 PM BST
chasms my friend; chasms
Report Reynard October 8, 2019 3:17 PM BST
Never trust a man named after an elephants appendage Mischief
Report Reynard October 8, 2019 3:18 PM BST
.................. Donald Trunk is a prime example Tongue Out
Report Whisperingdeath October 8, 2019 3:49 PM BST
It completely is a blame game. Pathetic posturing by both sides!
Report Emitdeb October 8, 2019 4:01 PM BST
3.5 on here we leave before 2020...

Boris obviously bluffing about Oct 31st.. Sad
Report UBLE/REGY October 8, 2019 4:51 PM BST
Laugh Reynard
Report trilby22 October 8, 2019 6:06 PM BST
Laugh Tusk Laugh Merkle
Report Baphornet October 8, 2019 6:14 PM BST
RaworthLaugh
Report trilby22 October 8, 2019 6:14 PM BST
Laugh Lil Teasock
Report Baphornet October 8, 2019 6:16 PM BST
Matthew BarrettLaugh
Report Baphornet October 8, 2019 6:17 PM BST
StarmerLaugh
Report trilby22 October 8, 2019 6:18 PM BST

Oct 8, 2019 -- 6:16PM, Baphornet wrote:

Matthew Barrett

Looks like a nice boy Wink

Report Baphornet October 8, 2019 6:21 PM BST
takes his reprimands from Leo better than Bozo i would suspect
Report trilby22 October 8, 2019 6:24 PM BST
Sure he likes it up 'im Shocked

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6383916/leo-varadkar-partner-matthew-barrett-ireland-taoiseach/
Report Baphornet October 8, 2019 6:27 PM BST
lives in the States now so Skype must get interesting
Report impossible123 October 8, 2019 10:43 PM BST
Does Mr Tusk not look shifty, anyone? I think he's this piercing look (eyes) not conducive to honesty or integrity.
Report Baphornet October 8, 2019 10:52 PM BST
he's a Lib Undem; they all look like that; just look at pointy tîts eyes
Report Torquemada October 8, 2019 11:44 PM BST
Tusk can’t look other people in the eye. Have you noticed that? It is either a lack of confidence or a sign of insincerity and deceit.
Report Tommy Toes October 9, 2019 3:53 AM BST
Every time I see Tusk speak I think of the 'Very Interesting' German in Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SVSak1oBCw
Report Hanx October 9, 2019 8:01 AM BST
He looks more like Malcolm McDowell by the day

'A Clockwork Brexit'
Report trilby22 October 9, 2019 8:05 AM BST
Uncanny Hanx!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xlk0AEPzxU
Report trilby22 October 9, 2019 8:06 AM BST
a sign of insincerity and deceit = 1.01
Report trilby22 October 9, 2019 8:06 AM BST
Report trilby22 October 9, 2019 8:08 AM BST
With his wee snarling "I'm a tough guy" sneering boat race.  Perfect for an officer of the 4th Reich.  Pure scum.
Report trilby22 October 9, 2019 8:09 AM BST
imo
Report impossible123 October 9, 2019 9:24 AM BST
The last time I noticed those type of eyes on a politician was when Saddam Hussein paraded the young lad (British/American) before the world press prior to the invasion of Iraq - they were chillingly cold and emotionless ie intense deep-rooted anger underneath occasionally displayed by his vitriolic outburst of annoyance and disapproval towards some of our British MPs and people possibly due to his youthful days.

I think The EU will be even a lesser democratic union under Mr Tusk's stewardship given Mr Juncker is on his way out with Mr Barnier not far behind; Mr Tusk showed displeasure with Merkel and Sarkozy over their dominant roles in eurozone negotiations telling an Italian paper "this should not translate into a lasting political monopoly; things cannot be left to only just two capitals of Europe."

Mr Tusk chose to give up his 2nd term in high office in Poland to become a President of The EU. I think he's a power hungry politician. I sincerely hope when he eventually takes over from Mr Juncker - only a matter of time - he does not take The EU down the same route as the former USSR and erode further democracy in the process.
Report Baphornet October 9, 2019 11:54 AM BST
he was a street bully in Gdańsk, as a yoof; old habits die hard it seems
Report impossible123 October 9, 2019 2:37 PM BST
That would not surprise me. I think he possesses eyes that are non-sincere and with negative ulterior motives. No wonder the few Poles I know were far from enthusiastic about him when asked.

A power struggle will probably ensue post the departure of Mr Juncker.
Report Baphornet October 9, 2019 2:50 PM BST
i'm sure i read somewhere once - but don't quote me; that one of his antecedents was in the  Wehrmacht. That wouldn't surprise me either as he has a look of the Geheime Feldpolizei about him
Report Baphornet October 9, 2019 2:51 PM BST
the eyes of a rodent
Report impossible123 October 9, 2019 3:06 PM BST
The bloke looks evil like Count Dracula - not an ounce of warmth emanate from him. I think you could be right,...a connection with the German military that engaged in the 2nd World War - he's that distinctive military look about him.
Report Baphornet October 9, 2019 3:23 PM BST
thanks for that, i have been thinking of a name for him & now i have it!
Ordog
Report lovegod October 9, 2019 3:38 PM BST
Vot is your name, you vill be shot.
Report Platini October 10, 2019 12:50 AM BST
Meanwhile, Bercow and Swineson have been busy with their little meetings in Brussels

No strangers to the Brussels gravy boat of course...
https://i.imgur.com/GCAJoFX.jpg

Laugh Laugh
Report edy October 10, 2019 1:23 AM BST

Oct 9, 2019 -- 2:37PM, impossible123 wrote:

That would not surprise me. I think he possesses eyes that are non-sincere and with negative ulterior motives. No wonder the few Poles I know were far from enthusiastic about him when asked. A power struggle will probably ensue post the departure of Mr Juncker.

It has long been decided that Charles Michel will replace Tusk as the President of the EU Council on December 1st, one month after Juncker is replaced by von der Leyen.

Report trilby22 October 10, 2019 6:15 AM BST

Oct 9, 2019 -- 3:23PM, Baphornet wrote:

thanks for that, i have been thinking of a name for him & now i have it!Ordog

Sounds about right, Bap!

Ördög (Ürdüng in Old Hungarian and equivalent to Erlik in Turkic mythology) is a shape-shifting, demonic creature from Hungarian mythology and early Hungarian Paganism who controls the dark and evil forces of the world.[1] After Christianization, it was identified with the devil. It is often said in Hungarian mythology that God (Isten in Hungarian) had help from Ördög when creating the world.[2]

Ördög is often thought to look somewhat like a Satyr or faun, a humanoid with the upper torso of a human male and lower portions of a goat; usually pitch-black, with cloven hooves, ram-like horns, a long tail ending in a blade; and he carries a pitchfork.[3] He can also be distinguished by his overtly large phallus.[4]

He dwells in the underworld or hell (Pokol in Hungarian), constantly stirring a huge cauldron filled with souls of those who lived in sin. When he does come to earth, according to some legends, Ördög hides in the walls of victims and makes subtle noises that sound high pitched and even squeaky. In other legends, when he comes to earth, he takes the form of a fox, a dark flame or an Hungarian shepherd with dark, sparkling eyes. It is his habit to make bets with humans to see if they become corrupted. His long-term goal is to collect more human souls (lelkek in Hungarian).

Report trilby22 October 10, 2019 6:17 AM BST
Though I'm not sure about [4] Shocked
Report Baphornet October 10, 2019 1:27 PM BST
thanks for that Mr T. Although i always thought Ordog was the name of a  Bosnian vampyrSurprised

your description is far more apt though
Report Baphornet October 11, 2019 11:38 AM BST
his statement this morning indicated that an attack of Polish/German haemorrhoids, had infiltrated Ordogs rectum
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com