Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
leazes67
20 May 19 18:46
| Topic/replies: 4,935 | Blogger: leazes67's blog
Who will win this war of ideals?
I predict the education authority will collapse like a pack of cards.
MP Jess Phillips calls for an exclusion zone around the school.
Pause Switch to Standard View This LGBTQ/Muslim school malarky.
Show More
Report edy May 23, 2019 12:08 PM BST
Either way, Dr Crippen, the question

Well, what exactly is wrong with Adam and Steven and Mary and Martha being consenting adults that wish to live in a loving partnership with each other, or also them just humping like two wild buffaloes to have fun?

is open to you too.
Report edy May 23, 2019 12:16 PM BST
Only in case you do think there is something wrong with it, which I strongly doubt someone all around admirable like you does.
Report GRANTCKING May 23, 2019 12:17 PM BST
nacho novo! fecking ****!
Report aaronh May 23, 2019 12:45 PM BST

May 23, 2019 -- 5:29AM, edy wrote:

But casemoney, it's not at all about teaching the graphic details of sexual intercourse to 5 year olds, straight or gay. That ain't what Department of Education wants. It's only the homophobes who try to portray it as such because they don't have any real arguments without that kinda lie.

This was already explained in the thread, I posted an example lesson plan for this age.

Report edy May 23, 2019 12:51 PM BST
I know, but it seemed to have gotten lost to some in the heated discussion and needed a repetition.
Report woundedknee May 23, 2019 1:44 PM BST
Mr Whisper anyone who lives in MEDWAY  is either mental or stupid and obviously POTLESS .. what a proper p1sshole of a place .. you must fit in with all the inbreds Sad
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 2:16 PM BST
Homophobe is now defined as 'An individual who enters a debate about same sex relationships without an LGBT agenda' .

Apparently that is the case with some Reynard.

edy clearly uses the word as a slur.

I stand by my original comment.

So come on edy, surely you're better than that.
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 2:23 PM BST
What's a homonymph?
Report edy May 23, 2019 2:26 PM BST
Dr Crippen, please stop purposefully mispresenting things against your own better knowledge for the lone purpose of smearing others.

Surely you are better than that.
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 2:45 PM BST
Ease up edy. you're having a go at me now your old mate.

It sounds like you've been eating red meat.
Report edy May 23, 2019 2:54 PM BST
I do actually not eat animals other than fish, nor dairy, nor eggs. Thank you for your concerns about my dietary habits though. I wasn't having a go at you though. I was instead cheering for you, my dear friend, to believe in being and portraying the best version of yourself.
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 3:07 PM BST
How very kind of you edy.
Report Injera May 23, 2019 3:07 PM BST
Reynard - that's an excellent description of where we are, sadly.

edy - to have a go at your question..I don't believe in this 'ground zero' morality situation. I believe some things, traditions, cultures etc are worth keeping and celebrating. It seems so much of what we once were is being stripped away.

The single parent thing is ruinous to society yet championed by the progressives. A man and woman in marriage is proven to be highly successful in bringing on the next generation. It has its flaws, of course, but it remains a great blueprint for society.

That's what we've taught our kids and I hope they pass it on to theirs.
Report Injera May 23, 2019 3:09 PM BST
Ps I certainly will NEVER take my moral stance from the Department of Education or any other Govt dept, think tank or quango.

Happy
Report edy May 23, 2019 3:14 PM BST
Thank you Injera, but that doesn't really answer the question. Why should children not be taught that it's ok if two men or two women who love each other very much choose to spend their time together?

It won't be the end of the occident and the end of heterosexuality and happy families. It will simply open the doorway for more children of God to not be spit at for absolutely no good reason other than choosing the consenting love life that God created them for.
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 3:17 PM BST
They've been showing them Bert & Ernie for years.
Report edy May 23, 2019 3:18 PM BST
Injera • May 23, 2019 3:09 PM BST
Ps I certainly will NEVER take my moral stance from the Department of Education or any other Govt dept, think tank or quango.

Please don't be such a fifth columnist that doesn't accept the rule of law, someone who puts himself and his religiously founded believes above the state.
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 3:20 PM BST
Eric & Ernie in bed together was also considered family viewing.
Report Injera May 23, 2019 3:22 PM BST
Because, in my humble, I reckon the tradition of marriage between  man and a woman is worth celebrating and encouraging at the expense of all other types of relationship. That's not to deny other situations don't exist but it's say 'marriage between a man and a woman is best'.

Anyone who as you say spits at gays or worse is pathetic and needs a slap.

As for this 'love each other' thing. That's not a reason to enourage any type of relationship. Incest is illegal as is polygamy and under age relationships. Any 'love' in those situations is superceded by law or can I say common sense.
Report edy May 23, 2019 3:22 PM BST
It won't be the end of the occident and the end of heterosexuality and happy families.

Indeed, if anything, it will lead to more people feeling free to come out instead of feeling pressured into a heterosexual relationship which they end up leaving early because they're miserable.
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 3:23 PM BST
What if man and woman are on the verge of killing each other to death?
Report edy May 23, 2019 3:24 PM BST
Oh please, don't bring out incest, polygamy and under age relationships. You know full well that at least incest and under age relationships are in an entirely different league.
Report Injera May 23, 2019 3:25 PM BST
edy are you German?
Report edy May 23, 2019 3:26 PM BST
Yes, Sir!
Report edy May 23, 2019 3:26 PM BST
Injera, are you English?
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 3:27 PM BST
I think he's one of the Thundercats.
Report edy May 23, 2019 3:29 PM BST
No, I truly think he's from our Earth, not some other one, mouse.
Report edy May 23, 2019 3:34 PM BST
Injera • May 23, 2019 3:22 PM BST
Because, in my humble, I reckon the tradition of marriage between  man and a woman is worth celebrating and encouraging at the expense of all other types of relationship. That's not to deny other situations don't exist but it's say 'marriage between a man and a woman is best'.

But people won't suddenly be all "oh hey, I kinda totes like girls and want a happy family with my own genetical kids, but at school I was taught that I shouldn't hate gay people so now I'm gonna live a relationship where I screw a man's butt even though I don't like it myself and I know that I can't quite father children that way".

C'mon...
Report edy May 23, 2019 3:37 PM BST
Instead it will prevent "Oh crap, I know I really love men but societal pressure makes me be together with a woman even though God didn't make me that way"

He fathers three children and after a few years of a loveless, forced relationship he kills himself.

Happy?
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 3:37 PM BST
Thin end of the wedge, I believe there is already a text book entitled "The Joy Of Sodomy" in preparation.
Report Injera May 23, 2019 3:46 PM BST
edy - it's just that you think we should get our morals from Govt!!

No offence..

And no, incest and polygamy are not in a different league. There are brothers who love their sisters and bis who love 2 people. Surely you won't deny them the chance of marriage?Wink
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 3:47 PM BST
It would save the sister the bother of having to get a new cheque book with a different name on it.
Report woundedknee May 23, 2019 3:48 PM BST
yep i thought anything goes with these lbg freaks
Report edy May 23, 2019 4:04 PM BST
I said incest and under age relationships are in an entirely different league. Incest because of the known higher risk of genetical damage brought by inbreeding, under-age due to the obvious potential of abuse of a minor. Neither of those relate to consensual relationships between non-related adults, making those relationships morally perfectly sound Wink

edy - it's just that you think we should get our morals from Govt!!

That comment was more tongue-in-cheek actually because I simply found it funny that someone else whose name I forgot, it's unimportant anyway, had said earlier in this same thread that Christians are ready to be accepting of the rule of law in their country, unlike muslims. Then you come along and say that no government ain't telling you what to do with your morals.
Report Injera May 23, 2019 4:11 PM BST
Incest doesn't have to mean inbreeding. What about gay incest or incest with contraceptives?

The gay lifestyle carries great dangers that the NHS highlights. They warn gay men to have a check up every 6 months. Why? Because of their lifestyle.

edy - I will never get my moral compass from any govt. They're crooks.
Report woundedknee May 23, 2019 4:25 PM BST
muslims marry cousins
Report aaronh May 23, 2019 4:35 PM BST

May 23, 2019 -- 9:24AM, edy wrote:

Oh please, don't bring out incest, polygamy and under age relationships. You know full well that at least incest and under age relationships are in an entirely different league.

I see injera is employing the same old boring tactics that people were doing in the 80s

Report aaronh May 23, 2019 4:35 PM BST

May 23, 2019 -- 10:25AM, woundedknee wrote:

muslims marry cousins

Sounds like the hetero lifestyle is harmful

Report edy May 23, 2019 4:36 PM BST
What about gay incest or incest with contraceptives?

Can't think of a reason why it should be outlawed by principle or viewed as wrong. Can you think of sound reasons other than "it's just wrong because someone told me to think that"?

The gay lifestyle carries great dangers that the NHS highlights. They warn gay men to have a check up every 6 months. Why? Because of their lifestyle.

That's somewhat true actually. We know men are crap and super irresponsible by and large. So man times two is more risky than man plus a naturally responsible human being. I'll give you that one.
Report aaronh May 23, 2019 4:38 PM BST

May 23, 2019 -- 9:22AM, Injera wrote:

Because, in my humble, I reckon the tradition of marriage between  man and a woman is worth celebrating and encouraging at the expense of all other types of relationship. That's not to deny other situations don't exist but it's say 'marriage between a man and a woman is best'.Anyone who as you say spits at gays or worse is pathetic and needs a slap. As for this 'love each other' thing. That's not a reason to enourage any type of relationship. Incest is illegal as is polygamy and under age relationships. Any 'love' in those situations is superceded by law or can I say common sense.

Injera still failing to realise he is little better than the homophobe who physically attacks people

Report edy May 23, 2019 4:38 PM BST
In actuality, I can't wait for the moment men are outlawed. Genetically engineered women and eradication of the male population would be the best for both humanity, and the planet.
Report aaronh May 23, 2019 4:40 PM BST
Polygamy only illegal when it comes to marriage. If there is mutual agreement by all parties, ain't nothing morally wrong with having several people to consensual hump like buffaloes with
Report Injera May 23, 2019 4:43 PM BST
What about gay incest or incest with contraceptives?

Can't think of a reason why it should be outlawed by principle or viewed as wrong. Can you think of sound reasons other than "it's just wrong because someone told me to think that"? - edy

Crazy

You're not serious? It would be madness to allow it. Families would be ruined. A brother would have a thing with a sibling, they'd fall out and may never speak to each other for the rest of their lives.
Hearts would be shattered if there was 'romance' between siblings. It would be horrific.
A number of relationship types are better off without any romance/sex. It's basic common sense.
Report Whisperingdeath May 23, 2019 4:43 PM BST
woundedknee 23 May 19 13:44

Mr Whisper anyone who lives in MEDWAY  is either mental or stupid and obviously POTLESS .. what a proper p1sshole of a place .. you must fit in with all the inbreds Sad

You Sir are an intellectual Giant. How can I argue with your assessment of the situation?Wink
Report edy May 23, 2019 4:48 PM BST
You're not serious? It would be madness to allow it. Families would be ruined. A brother would have a thing with a sibling, they'd fall out and may never speak to each other for the rest of their lives.
Hearts would be shattered if there was 'romance' between siblings. It would be horrific.
A number of relationship types are better off without any romance/sex. It's basic common sense.

Gosh, I mean...I have somewhat bad view on men, but you have an even worse one. Like they'd hump everyone and everything if it's just allowed and society would fall apart. I don't think I'd ever have had the urge to sleep with my sister, incest allowed or not.
Report edy May 23, 2019 4:50 PM BST
And currently, if two siblings really want to get it done...ain't no law stopping them anyway.
Report edy May 23, 2019 4:51 PM BST
*get it on
Report edy May 23, 2019 4:52 PM BST
Would you have had the urge to sleep with your sibling, provided you have one, if law hadn't told you it's uncool?
Report edy May 23, 2019 4:56 PM BST
Wait, you said you don't care about what the government thinks on such things anyway. So...Would you have had the urge to sleep with your sibling, provided you have one, if the bible hadn't told you it's uncool, apart from when Adam's and Eve's children and a few others did it of course, inbreeding included.
Report aaronh May 23, 2019 4:57 PM BST
People like Injera, who have more in common with the religious right in America, are odd. They are dead set against Gov interference but are demanding it on issues like this
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 5:02 PM BST
Hey you two edy and aaronh, this isn't a dating site.
Report Injera May 23, 2019 5:03 PM BST
Please allow me to have a view that suggests incest isn't the best policy for society.Laugh 

I'm off now.
Report edy May 23, 2019 5:03 PM BST

May 23, 2019 -- 11:02AM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Nor is YouTube, and you still flirt heavily with open neo-nazis there.

Report edy May 23, 2019 5:04 PM BST
Injera, please take note that nobody suggested it is Laugh
Report woundedknee May 23, 2019 5:05 PM BST

May 23, 2019 -- 10:43AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:

woundedknee 23 May 19 13:44 Mr Whisper anyone who lives in MEDWAY  is either mental or stupid and obviously POTLESS .. what a proper p1sshole of a place .. you must fit in with all the inbreds SadYou Sir are an intellectual Giant. How can I argue with your assessment of the situation?

As long as you know your place whisper.. stick to bickering with  the spineless types Wink

Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 5:06 PM BST
I said edy had been eating red meat.
Report Whisperingdeath May 23, 2019 5:07 PM BST
It's not so much I know my place Wounded old chap it's just I don't argue with idiot's.

Chin chinWink
Report aaronh May 23, 2019 5:08 PM BST

May 23, 2019 -- 11:02AM, Dr Crippen wrote:

Edy is too old for me

Report edy May 23, 2019 5:10 PM BST
If I was rich and handsome sugardaddy material like Dr Crippen you'd be all over me.
Report woundedknee May 23, 2019 5:15 PM BST

May 23, 2019 -- 11:07AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:

It's not so much I know my place Wounded old chap it's just I don't argue with idiot's.Chin chin

you lost any arguement when you admitted living in MEDWAY.... TAT TAR LaughLaughLaugh

Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 5:16 PM BST
Somebody is going to get their eyes scratched out here if they're not careful.
Report Injera May 23, 2019 5:17 PM BST
Cheers edy Happy
Report edy May 23, 2019 5:17 PM BST
Man, how often have I had to tell you to clip your nails, Crippen?Cry
Report aaronh May 23, 2019 5:19 PM BST
So true
Report edy May 23, 2019 5:20 PM BST
Can't believe he seriously threatened me with severe physical violence, making me a blind man.
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 5:31 PM BST
edy baby, chill out man.
You know I'd never harm a hair on your bald head.
Report aaronh May 23, 2019 5:43 PM BST
Now it's you two that are flirting
Report edy May 23, 2019 5:44 PM BST
Not consuming meat has helped me preserve a full and shiny head of healthy hair. Love I'm tellin' ya man, eating nuts and seeds is a miracle more men need to know about.
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 5:50 PM BST
Strange coz I eat meat and also have full hare.
Report DenzilPenberthy May 23, 2019 5:53 PM BST
It'll not have the same sheen as stasi edy's
Report DenzilPenberthy May 23, 2019 5:54 PM BST
My bet would be Aryan blonde
Report Whisperingdeath May 23, 2019 5:54 PM BST
You show you are an imbecile every time you post woundedknee. You are a sad little man. Please run along and play.

TAT TAR wtf is that? you are not just bigoted and ignorant, stupid too!

and that is all I have to say about that. Goodbye!
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 6:02 PM BST
A flash of the old acid from Whisper there.

I'll certainly not be messing about with him!
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 6:03 PM BST
Although he did show the good side of his nature by wishing us goodbye.
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 6:04 PM BST
And it never does any harm to be polite.
Report Whisperingdeath May 23, 2019 6:07 PM BST
lfc's village is calling you CrippenLaugh

It doesn't hurt to be polite and most of the time lfc was most courteous. There I agree with you on something else!
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 6:10 PM BST
He was good poster was lfc.
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 6:12 PM BST
You remind me of STUDYFORM Whisper.

Just saying.
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 6:47 PM BST
Oh, was it something I said?
Report DenzilPenberthy May 23, 2019 7:20 PM BST
PSEUDOFORM seems more appropriate how many names has this guy got?
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 7:21 PM BST
Report DenzilPenberthy May 23, 2019 7:22 PM BST
1 behind you then
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 7:23 PM BST
Very good Denzil.

He'll be on later to thank you for that.
Report Dr Crippen May 23, 2019 7:25 PM BST
It'll be dark soon and he can come out of his coffin.
Report mouse muldoon May 23, 2019 7:26 PM BST
72 names of STUDYFORM

Report DenzilPenberthy May 23, 2019 7:30 PM BST
Need detraveller and glentoby to interpret.
Report edy May 25, 2019 9:51 AM BST
Boris Johnson is exactly the kind of strong conservative leader that Britain needs to celebrate and uphold the traditional family. He will quickly get rid of this liberal, culture destroying insanity.

Fathered all of his five children while in wedlock. Ok, two of them with women he wasn't married to at the time, but still...
Report edy May 25, 2019 9:54 AM BST
Semblance of Donald Trump other strong leader that is celebrated a hero of conservatives values. Unlike that liberal satan Obama who crapped on family values and kept swapping his wife for younger flesh, fathering wildly around.
Report Dr Crippen May 25, 2019 10:06 AM BST
Two excellent gentlemen mentioned by edy there.

The Don is already at the top of his game, and Boris is the front-runner to be our next PM.

Although the third Obama gets the thumbs down, along with a resounding raspberry. The less said about him the better.
Report edy May 25, 2019 10:06 AM BST
If only Sir Nigel, the other hero of conservatives far and wide, was still member of the conservative party. Stayed around with his first wife until his kids were ~8 and ~6.

#CelebratingTheTraditionalFamily
Report Dr Crippen May 25, 2019 10:14 AM BST
Niger Farage - king of the EU Parliament?

Another sound choice for leader.
Report casemoney May 25, 2019 1:31 PM BST
The 2nd vote brigade Will not be Happy when they See the Overwhelming support the Brexit party has Received ,Would be astonished if a 2nd Vote was even Considered Going forward .
Report akabula May 26, 2019 12:22 AM BST
Is Edy claiming Nigel as one of his own seeing as he's married to a German girl?
Report edy May 26, 2019 7:39 AM BST
The lad's certainly grown onto me.

#CelebratingTheTraditionalFamily
Report stewarts rise May 26, 2019 9:44 AM BST
Don't know what this thread has turned into as only read the start of it. What i was wondering was if any of the hundreds/thousands of LGBT community currently attending the gay pride festival in Birmingham will turn up to offer their thoughts to the protesters outside the school gates and show the muslims that they are decent people as well to dispel their fears! You'd imagine the lgbt folk would want to confront these people but they don't seem to have so far, don't they want to fight their own battles?
Report Dr Crippen May 26, 2019 10:25 AM BST
Caller on LBC this morning, going on about Christian bigots opposing this teaching nonsense.

Christian bigots? And he never mentioned the main religion involved here.

How's that for fear of upsetting the wrong people.

And the presenter let him get away with it.
Report aaronh May 26, 2019 10:29 AM BST
the biased LBC, as we know it
Report Reynard May 26, 2019 11:57 AM BST
A quick scan across the attendees of any Gay Pride/LGBTXYZ parade would suggest that any detour to protest outside school gates to shed light on their 'normalities' would probably have the opposite effect Shocked
Report woundedknee May 26, 2019 12:38 PM BST
FILTH
Report casemoney May 31, 2019 10:14 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-48480299

All off Poor kids sent home Early , The Mob becoming Aggressive , would Imagine the LGBT mob keeping a low profile in Brum these days Sad Or moving asap Shocked
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com