Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Dr Crippen
21 Mar 19 16:01
| Topic/replies: 44,130 | Blogger: Dr Crippen's blog
They seem to be keeping that quiet.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/revealed-five-birmingham-mosques-attacked-16007062

BBC as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47651350
Pause Switch to Standard View FIVE Birmingham mosques attacked...
Show More
Report Injera March 21, 2019 4:12 PM GMT
Been looking at attacks on Churches. Hard to get recent stats but this from 2007:

In 2007 one out of every three Anglican churches suffered a vandal attack at some point during the year. Theft, arson and malicious damage have always been a problem for churches.

http://www.buildingconservation.com/articles/vandals/vandals.htm
Report elise March 21, 2019 4:20 PM GMT
i think the bbc can only blame themselves having shown play school for years on tv

they were always encouraging kids to go through the arched window
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 4:22 PM GMT
I wonder what sentence would be handed out for vandalism towards a church, in comparison to vandalism against a mosque?

I'd expect the latter to be a custodial sentence, while the former would be little more than a slap on the wrist.

This is what happens in Sweden:

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/when-is-church-vandalism-just-high-jinks-when-muslims-are-involved/
Report donny osmond March 21, 2019 4:57 PM GMT
conservativewoman crippen Laugh
Report PorcupineorPineapple March 21, 2019 5:00 PM GMT
Laugh

Blimey, it all makes sense. Commiserations to doc's husband; must have the patience of a saint.
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 5:05 PM GMT
So do you guys think it is alright for a Church to be vandalised and the perp just gets a slap on the wrist?

I don't believe in God but think it is a disgusting piece of cowardice and people who damage places of worship and even other peoples property deliberately should get custodial sentences! People who damage places of worship deliberately to intimidate or scare congregations should imho get long sentences!
Report Injera March 21, 2019 5:07 PM GMT
The one advantage Mosques have is they don't have lead roofs! Laugh
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 5:08 PM GMT
Laugh
Report cardenden March 21, 2019 5:21 PM GMT
Terrible truly terrible ..they usualy dish the led out
Report The Management March 21, 2019 5:21 PM GMT
Love ConservativeWoman - sounds like a lads mag where the models are fully clothed.

I feel compelled to post a link to www.communist_wives.com just to give some balance to the discussion.
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 5:28 PM GMT
wtf would anybody be reading conservativewomen.co.uk for ffs!

Sad truly sad. I have more sympathy for those individuals than Donald Chump!

oh

Maybe the readers wives page!
Report The Management March 21, 2019 5:35 PM GMT
The Christine Hamilton lingerie collectors edition ScaredSurprised
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 5:37 PM GMT
Oh that's made the plebs laugh.

Too thick to realise it simply came up after a search I suppose.
Report The Management March 21, 2019 5:37 PM GMT
Discreetly delivered in a brown envelope.
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 5:38 PM GMT
The one advantage Mosques have is they don't have lead roofs!

They do, they'll use anything they can get.
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 5:39 PM GMT
Don't be embarassed crippen!

I have to admit to having a crush on Anna Soubry right now!
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 5:41 PM GMT
oh no

Anna Soubry in Christine Hamilton lingerie?

I have just lost my wood!
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 5:41 PM GMT
but you crack on crippen,

just remember to get larger baps!
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 5:50 PM GMT
Anna Soubry in Christine Hamilton lingerie?

You couldn't pull Lassie let alone a Tory MP.
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 5:53 PM GMT
I bow to your superior knowledge

conservativewomen.co.uk!
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 5:56 PM GMT
You haven't got enough money.
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 6:00 PM GMT
I think I could pull Amber Rudd!

She must be desperate if she is still seeing that idiot Kwarzi Kwarteng!
Report Foinavon March 21, 2019 6:09 PM GMT
Good grief Shocked
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 6:14 PM GMT
you are right foinavon we need to raise the tone of this debate

I saw a Labour MP yesterday I think. Possibly Liz McGovern / MacGowan? Fantastic set of pins and a nice short skirt in the Chamber. Politics as it should be!
Report fool proof March 21, 2019 6:15 PM GMT
Counter terrorism plod on the case for a few smashed windows,Try phoning the police if someone puts a brick through your window at home don't hold your breath waiting for a visit
Report Reynard March 21, 2019 7:04 PM GMT
fool proof • March 21, 2019 6:15 PM GMT
Counter terrorism plod on the case for a few smashed windows,Try phoning the police if someone puts a brick through your window at home don't hold your breath waiting for a visit

I did just that back in December after I had a brick put through my front window and had a visit the following day (15th) . Haven't heard a word since .
That in itself is no surprise but at the same time I reported a serious fraud (possibly connected) , of which I was the victim . I had evidence pertaining to the offence and provided them with names , addresses , bank account details etc. That was over three months ago and they still haven't been in touch to take a formal statement or ask for any additional information . If it's not a 'hate crime' or the victim does not belong to a minority group then it's quite clear that they are simply not interested .
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 7:33 PM GMT
The police are becoming a expensive joke.
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 7:33 PM GMT
an
Report GEORGE.B March 21, 2019 7:42 PM GMT
Has Farage been blamed for these attacks?

It wouldn't surprise me after watching Robert Peston's show last night.

He was asked about the person who quit the Brexit Party, which led to a question about Islamophobia, and he opined he thought Islamophobia was growing quite quickly, along with other extremism around the world and it caused him deep concern, as all violence does.
He didn't volunteer this, he was answering a question asked by Peston.

When they went back to Lisa Nandy and Philip Lee after interviewing William Hague, without being prompted, Nandy couldn't wait to verbally attack Farage, accusing him of 'stoking division and legitimising inflammatory racist language'.

Philip Lee joined in, unable to bring himself to refer to Farage by his name, he said he couldn't believe 'the man was still being interviewed on the media, pedalling racist nonsense, populist tripe (sic) / crap - poisoning politics and public discord, amazed that he still has traction.'

I didn't detect any hatred in what Farage said, but I did in what Lee and Nandy said, it would appear they think if someone has a different view to them, they should be silenced.
Report the old nanny ;-) March 21, 2019 7:58 PM GMT
I agree George I seen not hatred in his Words , The other 2 were absolutely Seething for some reason
Report GEORGE.B March 21, 2019 8:15 PM GMT
the old nanny, he was peddling a no deal Brexit, that's his view, one also shared by former Brexit Minister Suella Braverman, who was also on the show, and funnily enough what also happens to be current the law of the land in the absence of a deal / treaty!
Report GEORGE.B March 21, 2019 8:21 PM GMT
I don't know why Farage wasn't given the right to reply to Nandy and Lee on the show, but apparently during the break, judging from Nandy's Twitter page, something was said to them, not from Farage, but from his 'sidekick'.
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 8:23 PM GMT
There are some very nasty people in politics, if they can slur someone who's completely innocent of an act they'll grab the opportunity.

Two Labour politicians - say no more.
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 8:24 PM GMT
Oh hang on Lee is a Conservative.
Report Dr Crippen March 21, 2019 8:25 PM GMT
The Tories are furious with Farage, without him there wouldn't have been a referendum.
Report lybertyne March 21, 2019 8:30 PM GMT
Britain Awakes.
Report The Management March 21, 2019 8:31 PM GMT
Hell hath no fury like a www.conservativewoman.co.uk scorned!
Report mafeking March 21, 2019 8:34 PM GMT
thought farage was extremely careful in what he said and others have pointed out he condemned all violence

yep it was a farce having nandy and lee as the 2 representatives of the main parties commenting on brexit throughout the programme. lee is an arch remainer and conservative only in name
Report GEORGE.B March 21, 2019 8:44 PM GMT
When Lee said he couldn't believe "the man" was still being interviewed by the media, I'm not sure Robert Peston could believe what he was hearing, and had he not interrupted, I think Lee would have continued on with his tirade against Farage.
Report Whisperingdeath March 21, 2019 9:16 PM GMT
Penny Mordaunt
Report The Management March 21, 2019 9:18 PM GMT
I'll see your Penny Mordaunt and raise you Edwina Currie!
Report The Management March 21, 2019 9:24 PM GMT
If you don't fold WD - I'm gonna hit you with Theresa Villiers - be warned!
Report The Management March 21, 2019 9:57 PM GMT
Sarah Palin
Report the old nanny ;-) March 21, 2019 10:14 PM GMT
He said there was a Rise , and it was not Acceptable , If he said there was no rise  He would have been called a Liar Laugh
Report mouse muldoon March 21, 2019 10:16 PM GMT
Looking forward to seeing Reggae Liz again on TW tonite.
Report Whisperingdeath March 22, 2019 9:27 AM GMT
I am not folding yet but maybe need to go to conservative women.co.uk ( great find Crippen! )
Report Whisperingdeath March 22, 2019 9:27 AM GMT
I will see your Edwina Curry and raise you Preeti Patel, thinking man's crumpet!
Report The Management March 22, 2019 9:49 AM GMT
I thought you had me there...

But back at you with ... Louise Mensch! (crumpet for the man that doesn't think).
Report Dr Crippen March 22, 2019 9:58 AM GMT
thinking man's crumpet!

Well that rules you out straight away Whisper.

You're out of your league mate.
Report Whisperingdeath March 22, 2019 10:42 AM GMT
I would be prepared to share Louise mensch with you but need to go back to my conservativewomenonline.co.uk first.

Gotcha

Esther McVey!

Don't have to like her but well fit!
Report Whisperingdeath March 22, 2019 10:44 AM GMT
Just on a point of order crippen

ignoring the fact you are not intellectually qualified to wipe the turd off my shoe

you have previously pointed out to me that you are not my mate.

I think we should keep it like that, alright?
Report The Management March 22, 2019 10:59 AM GMT
Damn you WD - I thought you were a gentleman sir!

I had already thought of bringing Esther McVey into play - but I just could not bring myself to stoop that low!

But if the gloves are off - Liz Truss - Pork Markets!!
Report Whisperingdeath March 22, 2019 11:06 AM GMT
I knew you would bring Liz Truss to the table so I think I will see you on that!

Esther McVey all day trumps Liz Truss!

I win!

Or rather to be polite I will see you, what have you got?
Report The Management March 22, 2019 11:13 AM GMT
ffs - you win, I was bluffing.

All I really had was the very honourable and truly adorable Tracey Crouch, no match for your truly evil McVey i'm afraid.
Report mouse muldoon March 22, 2019 11:18 AM GMT
Any from The Independent Troupe?
Report Whisperingdeath March 22, 2019 11:21 AM GMT
I like Tracey Crouch as an MP. She is very good but I didn't vote for her. She deserves respect from all. A fine example of what a good MP looks like.

Not sure muldoon. So bored with them don't even know who they are because I already know what they are! Ashley I think there was a dark haired lady with Soubry. She was quite funny and attractive. Hope it was not Berger!
Report The Management March 22, 2019 11:38 AM GMT
Think it was Heidi Allen? -  she's no Tracey Crouch in terms of principles but i think she has some.
Report woundedknee March 22, 2019 12:53 PM GMT
Funny ole game innit... cant wait to stick this on the news and in all  the papers .. but insist on sneaking FILTHY Grooming gangs in the back doors of courtrooms with no news exposure at all...FILTH
Report mouse muldoon March 22, 2019 1:17 PM GMT
The Sunderland groomer has been released.
Report the old nanny ;-) March 22, 2019 7:35 PM GMT
Wiggy C0ck Guys could be involved
Report tictacman1 March 22, 2019 7:43 PM GMT
Two men have been arrested after five mosques had their windows smashed in Birmingham, police said.
Report Reynard March 22, 2019 7:47 PM GMT
'Far-right' terrorists who , no doubt , should have been under strict MI6 surveillance Shocked
Report Reynard March 22, 2019 7:49 PM GMT
Came to the attention of the authorities after purchasing suspiciously large quantities of back bacon and a couple of 'free-tommy' t-shirts . All the classic hallmarks Plain
Report breadnbutter March 23, 2019 1:33 AM GMT
Birmingham mosque bacon terrorists will get jailed while the ira bombers that murdered 21 in same city are still free ,strange world ,more was made of those wrongly accused than the victims of the atrocity ,although thats why you pay a licence fee to the bbc  innit .
Report the old nanny ;-) March 23, 2019 2:20 AM GMT
""Two men have been arrested after five mosques had their windows smashed in Birmingham, police said.""

The greatest out come would be if they were actual trans or Homosexual protesters  LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Our Luvvie PC world would be thrown in to Chaos GrinGrinGrinGrin
Report Reynard March 23, 2019 9:31 AM GMT
When my front window was smashed last December no effort whatsoever was made to find the person who did it . Perfectly understandable , given that it was one o'clock in the morning and there were no witnesses . Yet in Birmingham it would seem that the police would not rest until they had the criminals under lock and key . I didn't receive a phone call or follow up visit , let alone a visible , 24 hour police presence outside my home for a couple of weeks . Absolute proof that crimes against specific groups are given higher priority than others .
Angry
Report the old nanny ;-) March 23, 2019 2:09 PM GMT
And crimes committed by Some given less
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com