Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fool proof
03 Mar 19 19:10
| Topic/replies: 1,747 | Blogger: fool proof's blog
Poor girl dead because of some political idiocy. #immigrants welcome
Pause Switch to Standard View Girl scout knifed in the back
Show More
Report the old nanny ;-) March 5, 2019 12:26 AM GMT
Heard a whisper About the Sunderland Business that it was over a petty sum of Money ,Probably drink and whatever else involved as well ,Tragic waste of Life .Sad

As are all these Knife Murders something has gone very very  Wrong Sad
Report InsiderTrader March 5, 2019 7:30 AM GMT
Another terrible incident.

There has always been gang violence in London. Is this an increasing problem or are the press just reporting it more now with the goal of introducing yet more CCTV and tracking controls?

The numbers have actually been going down for years before the last couple of years. The numbers declined every year from 2003 to 2014..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_London#/media/File:London_Homicide_1990-2017.png
Report morpteh mackem March 5, 2019 8:29 AM GMT

Mar 4, 2019 -- 6:26PM, the old nanny ;-) wrote:

Heard a whisper About the Sunderland Business that it was over a petty sum of Money ,Probably drink and whatever else involved as well ,Tragic waste of Life .As are all these Knife Murders something has gone very very  Wrong

apparently it was, that's what the rumour is, 2 are in custody awaiting court appearance, bouncers ran after them and caught them.

Report Ramruma March 5, 2019 9:10 AM GMT
@InsiderTrader -- one reason the press report it more is that crime reporting is cheap and easy because papers just need to subscribe to agency feeds rather than pay their own full-time reporters to sit in magistrates and crown courts all day. Following police twitter feeds is even cheaper. Most papers, and especially local papers, cannot afford to run large general news desks.

Of course, if crime were not reported, nothing would ever get done about it. At last the government appears to have acknowledged yesterday that there is a problem, even if it denies cutting 20,000 police officers and many local authority intervention schemes is in any way related.
Report saddo March 5, 2019 9:24 AM GMT
Western culture is being watered down with lesser stuff, there will be nowt but dregs in a few decades.
Report Lady Faye Verrit March 5, 2019 10:25 AM GMT
My eldest daughter has been living, and working in Australia, for eight years....

She was only awarded citizenship, in the middle of last month!

That's how it's done!
Report Just Checking March 5, 2019 12:40 PM GMT
Tour de force of bias by Coburn discussing this issue on Loose Women does politics. Once again one token man on the panel, a Tory. The leftie women all blabber on without interuption, including the Labour idiot just trying to link Zero Hour Contracts to wanting to stab people for no reason. Is there NOTHING Labour can't link to "Zero Hour Contracts" or use as a cause to bring it up? Any time the Tory guy speaks however, it's aggressive question and interuption time by Coburn.
Report 1st time poster March 5, 2019 4:47 PM GMT
I can buy the argument that kids are carrying knives  for protection,to feel safe etc
but they arnt just carrying them their experts ,must be trained into how to use them,their not slashing people multiple times in a random attack,people are dying from single,2,3 stab wounds, I could carry a knife but wouldn't have a clue on how or where to plunge it in a persons body to kill them
Report A_T March 5, 2019 4:57 PM GMT
Is there NOTHING Labour can't link to "Zero Hour Contracts" or use as a cause to bring it up?

Is there nothing alt-right types can't link to "immigration" (i.e. hatred of ethnic minorities and foreigners)?
Report lfc1971 March 5, 2019 5:03 PM GMT
actually you can blame zero hr contracts on immigration as well
Report lfc1971 March 5, 2019 5:05 PM GMT
as well as knife crime
Report Reynard March 5, 2019 5:08 PM GMT
A_T • March 5, 2019 4:57 PM GMT

Is there nothing alt-right types can't link to "immigration" (i.e. hatred of ethnic minorities and foreigners)

Is it ok to 'hate' murderers who just so happen to be 'ethnic minority' or 'foreign' ?
There will always be murderers within any society but is it right to import murderers ?
Report Whisperingdeath March 5, 2019 5:09 PM GMT
Lady Faye

As a matter of interest how did your daughter her her criminal record?
Report Whisperingdeath March 5, 2019 5:11 PM GMT
I could carry a knife but wouldn't have a clue on how or where to plunge it in a persons body to kill them

Ordinarily I would find it hard to believe that you are that stupid!
Report Reynard March 5, 2019 5:13 PM GMT
If someone came at me with a knife I'd certainly know what areas of my person to protect . Therefore ............... Confused
Report Whisperingdeath March 5, 2019 5:19 PM GMT
I hope his dad didn't tell him to stick his hairy thing in her hairy thing, he might have got his head stuckLaugh!

I dare you to say something 1st time poster!

Blush
Report Baphornet March 5, 2019 5:24 PM GMT
there was a black guy on Kays show the other day who said this: "As people can't fight, they carry knives". I thought that pretty much said it.
Also there was another black guy on today who spoke more sense than all the politicians & police put together. Put him in charge
Report Injera March 5, 2019 5:43 PM GMT
It's not a hatred. It's an honest appraisal of the problems that come from importing people from other cultures.

Look at Jamaica. They sometimes impose curfews in certain areas. This from June 2018:

'There have been more than 1,600 murders since 2017 in Jamaica.

So far this year more than 600 people have been killed - including seven who had returned to the island after living abroad.

St James continues to be gripped by violence with more than 300 murders during the first quarter of last year.

These killings are mostly linked to gang violence'

- There are over 800k people originally from Jamaica living in the UK.....Shocked

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6617318/jamaica-murder-rate-dangerous-caribbean-island-latest/
Report Whisperingdeath March 5, 2019 5:49 PM GMT
As a matter of interest how many tourist's get murdered in Jamaica?

I can tell you not many!

Where did many of the guns come from?

I can tell you that too. The CIA!

You might think these people are scum injera but let me tell you some of the Americans who flooded the Island with weapons particularly in the 1970's are far worse. The guns initially were used by political splinter groups but as time went by they became or maybe continued to be gangsters.
Report Injera March 5, 2019 5:56 PM GMT
It's black on black murders mostly. Unlike BLM there are people who care deeply about the waste of black lives, lost at the hands of other blacks.

Whether its downtown Chicago, Jamaica or London the problem has a common denominator. The fact that it's un pc to say it will cause the problem to persist and escalate.
Report Whisperingdeath March 5, 2019 6:01 PM GMT
Well one thing I will agree with you on is that any group of people who see no value in educating their children are doomed! But West Africans in the UK take great care with their children and education. It is not just a black thing.
Report Injera March 5, 2019 6:16 PM GMT
This from as far back as 2007....

Black boys in lone parent families develop a "father hunger" that can tip them into crime, MPs say today.

Six in 10 black Caribbean youngsters live in single parent households, invariably with their mothers, and this is three times the proportion in the white population.

The absence of a male role model is seen as a key factor in the "over-representation" of young black men in the criminal justice system.

A report from the Commons home affairs committee says they are far more likely to be stopped by police, arrested and convicted than their white counterparts.

The committee took evidence from black community leaders who regarded the lack of ''traditional'' family influences as a serious problem.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554595/Broken-families-fuelling-bla...
Report Whisperingdeath March 5, 2019 6:38 PM GMT
I don't dispute that problem but I was under the impression rightly or wrongly that many of the kids involved today are from the Horn of Africa. Life is cheap there and not valued here. As I said before West African parents have a stronger grip on their kids.
Report Just Checking March 5, 2019 6:41 PM GMT
"Six in 10 black Caribbean youngsters live in single parent households"
Quite a scary statistic.
Report akabula March 5, 2019 6:48 PM GMT
Blaming amongst other things a lack of facilities for the young ie youth clubs and etc.
I grew up in a small village with one shop and nothing else.
I moved before my teens but the youths of the day didn't run around stabbing people because there was nothing to do.
Purely a red herring all this austerity chit to deflect from the real problem which is savage youths stabbing others.
Report Just Checking March 5, 2019 6:52 PM GMT
Yes aka, the corbynite young labour woman today trying to link stabbing people to zero hour contracts, give me strength.
Stabbing young women in the back is a CHOICE, made by SCUMBAGS. It's not because of Uber and a lack of a ping pong table in a converted church.
Report akabula March 5, 2019 6:54 PM GMT
I've just finished watching Politics Live JC.
Coburn doesn't even try to hide her bias.
Showing that tweet out of context was appalling as was the response from Lara McNeill who didn't even know it was a tweet from Owen Jones and not the person she attacked who Cleverley was responding to.
McNeill also showed herself up by linking the scroungers comment to the Tories when in fact it was a Labour MP who had used the term.
Loose Women right enough.
Report alun2005 March 5, 2019 7:02 PM GMT
Blaming amongst other things a lack of facilities for the young ie youth clubs and etc.
I grew up in a small village with one shop and nothing else.
I moved before my teens but the youths of the day didn't run around stabbing people because there was nothing to do.

Same here Aka (and for millions of others of my/our age). No facilities, no buckets of disposable income, lots of unemployment, but amazingly we managed to get by without stabbing each other to death, shooting people as a first response in a dispute. Oh and there were no gangs of paedophiles organising the Industrial Scale rape of sexually-underaged white girls in our community either.   

Was our culture simply superior to those who  are scarring British towns with their insatiable appetite for knife/gun/rape crime ?  Yes, and vastly.
Report Just Checking March 5, 2019 7:08 PM GMT
AFAIK the wannabe "cool" kids don't go to youth clubs anyway even if they DO exist, unless it was to make trouble or make trouble outside. They certainly weren't in the library hitting the books. Nobody I knew regularly attended a youth club, we didn't stab anyone either.
How precisely ARE "Tory cuts" causing 17 year olds to kill each other for trivial or no reason?
Unemployment is at record lows, youth unemployment is very low as well. IF you want bad youth unemloyment, look at spain or greece or if I remember correctly France.
Is there a knife epidemic by indigenous Spanish kids in Madrid?
Report themightymac March 5, 2019 7:16 PM GMT
Akabula ya auld sweetie wife - watching Loose Women ffs LaughLaugh
Report akabula March 5, 2019 7:30 PM GMT
Actually I got mixed up it was First Minister Questions at Holyrood I was watching. Grin
Report Whisperingdeath March 5, 2019 7:34 PM GMT
some people here don't think there was industrial scale sexual abuse of white children before the Pakistani's got here?

Really?

What a green and pleasant land it must have been dripping with milk and honey!
Report themightymac March 5, 2019 7:35 PM GMT
ShockedDevilLaugh
Report themightymac March 5, 2019 7:36 PM GMT
That was in reply to akabula
Report akabula March 5, 2019 7:44 PM GMT
No WD we did have our problems but the influx of a certain community has seen the incidents of abuse of children dramatically rise.
Report tictacman1 March 5, 2019 11:56 PM GMT
A man has been arrested in Leicester in connection with the murder of Jodie Chesney, who was stabbed in a park in east London on Friday.
Report the old nanny ;-) March 6, 2019 10:42 AM GMT
No Name ??
Report twizzle22 March 6, 2019 10:56 AM GMT
You can safely assume it wont be a Smith or Jones
Report lovegod March 6, 2019 12:43 PM GMT
Is it Smith-Jones then?
Report GAZO March 6, 2019 3:10 PM GMT
it might translate to Smith-Jones
Report Whisperingdeath March 6, 2019 5:16 PM GMT
Oh and there were no gangs of paedophiles organising the Industrial Scale rape of sexually-underaged white girls in our community either.   

No Catholic Priests abusing white children?

No systemic abuse of white children in care?

No children born outside of wedlock exported to Australia to be physically and sexually abused?

of course not and the best thing of all.......

lashings of ginger beer!
Report dambuster March 6, 2019 5:35 PM GMT
Agree with Alun2005 100%.
  Its certainly the different cultures poisoning our society on a rapid scale, and most of them play the race card as to get away with things, as we know, in this country Racial discrimination is on par with murder and rape, thats why mayor Khan and the snowflakes would rather see a child stabbed to death as oppose to stopping and searching black kids, who are the cause of most violent crimes, as they don't want to offend them.
It was the same with the hundreds muslim men raping and sexually abusing white girls, the snowflakes let it carry on for fear of upsetting the local community.
If this was in a book, you'd stop reading it because you'd say, thats too far fetched, it could never happen...
Only in Multicultural Britain, ( I'll leave the word GREAT out of GB) as it went with the Blair govt.
Report Whisperingdeath March 6, 2019 5:44 PM GMT
No doubt you too were born in a village, listen.....I think they are calling you!

Every village needs oneWink
Report Just Checking March 6, 2019 6:31 PM GMT
It's a no brainer that stopping stop and search is a huge factor but the usual suspects are demanding money is just thrown at the problem.
The primary disincentive to not carry a knife (for those inclined to carry one) is a realistic enough chance you might get caught and an appropriate punishment.
Calamity May seem to have removed that to appease the permanently offended. Having a police car go by once every 1.5 hours instead of once every 2.5 hours isn't going to make much difference, is it.
Report SlippyBlue March 6, 2019 6:31 PM GMT
Another person stabbed to death in London 2 hours ago.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/leyton-stabbing-young-man-knifed-to-death-in-broad-daylight-in-east-london-a4084656.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2ujt87IFhTZSadHls5ZGhrZx_KTjowGnfYf2DWy9KgSL1tdMAH9Z6REbw#Echobox=1551895546
Report Just Checking March 6, 2019 6:33 PM GMT
Can the police not have airport style hand scanners so they can do a search in an non intrusive manner in 60 seconds?
Report Baphornet March 6, 2019 6:34 PM GMT
some poor bugger with a screwdriver for nicking cars would get a telling off
Report Just Checking March 6, 2019 6:36 PM GMT
If you've seen me do DIY you'd realise screwdrivers are for nicking thumbs and fingers ScaredBlush
Report Baphornet March 6, 2019 6:41 PM GMT
my Aileen uses her fingers
Report Just Checking March 6, 2019 6:45 PM GMT
It's amazing what you can achieve with a pozidriv attitude.
Report Baphornet March 6, 2019 6:49 PM GMT
hat could be your worst yet, JC
Report Just Checking March 6, 2019 6:55 PM GMT
Oh no, I've sunk much lower WinkCool
Report dambuster March 6, 2019 7:00 PM GMT
No Whispering,  you are a million percent wrong, i was born in a council flat in Hackney and went to school in Hoxton, we never had a lot to do in the 70s AND early 80s, apart from play football on the field which was covered in dog5hit, play cricket on the same field in the summer, get a 50p red bus rover ticket and go around London, go fishing over clissold park, or parliament hill fields or regents canal.Nobody had any money, BUT WE NEVER WENT AROUND STABBING EACH OTHER, but because the area has been by swampped by immigrants,then obviously the crime rate goes through the roof,and i now live in a small hamlet so my children have a much safer upbringing, hopefully.
its what good parents do, unlike most black fathers who run away as soon as any they face any responsibility so as i said, i never stabbed people or robbed them, i went and got 2 jobs when i was 16, got a job in the city at 18, and done well for myself, all through hard work.
HTH
Report Whisperingdeath March 6, 2019 7:06 PM GMT
I have to say I had an argument with a good black friend of mine over stop and search.

For the life of me if I was black and lived an a dodgy area where nefarious fellows were carrying and using knives I would welcome El Puerco stopping and searching anyone who breathed including 90yo white grannys!

If the Police had a presence in these run down areas ( Kensington and Chelsea does not seem to have too much knife crime! ) then maybe the bad chaps might be less inclined to carry them if they faced Prison time. They could start searching between 4-6pm as that statistically is when many are killed.

My darked skinned friend ( ha she probably has lighter skinned than me! How she is called black I don't know, maybe she can dance!  I digress ) focused solely on the fact that black people would be stopped and searched. I am pretty sure the good white folk of the borough if they were any would be stopped and searched too. So rather than focus on " black lives matter " and saving them she focused on potential discrimination and racial profiling. Again I have to say if black people are doing the stabbing and being stabbed shirley it would make sense to stop and search them?

Historically stop and search has been used by the Federales to harass young black people for sport. I can understand why they might not like it but I would prefer that to being stabbed and killed and nowadays they have phones so could record the Police and force them to be extremely polite. It can also be a good way to develop a relationship with young people. They don't have to be nasty about it, far from it, in fact the opposite!
Report Whisperingdeath March 6, 2019 7:16 PM GMT
I was just funning you dambuster.

I work round those areas at the moment. I wouldn't want to live there or bring up children there. The only thing I would say to you the World has changed. Too many people on these forums focus on the negatives on immigration. They also view the past through rose tinted glasses.

Immigrants and people from the Empire have contributed enormously to the wealth of this country. Without immigrants there would be no National Health Service. Immigrants did the jobs that lazy indigenous peoples did not want to do.

This country has a history of immigrants contributing for hundreds if not thousands of years. Any mention of immigrants on these forums are always negative and have heavy racist undertones. I am not saying all the posters are racists at all but it disturbs me and I fear or rather forsee history repeating itself and Enoch Powell would not be a visionary because the rivers of blood would be from British people fighting good against evil. It will never be black against white as much as some might try.
Report Injera March 6, 2019 7:55 PM GMT
Why is he your black friend and not just your friend?

I get stopped and searched everytime I fly. I get my documentation checked before and after. It's done to keep us all safe. Nothing to do with skin colour. Everyone who flies is a possible terrorist.

The black community have a 60% absent father ratio. An absence of fathers = absence of discipline. They are more highly disposed to criminality including stabbings and murders. To not target them, would be foolish and negligent.

In the 70s and 80s football hooliganism was a white lads' issue. Plod treated us all as hooligans whether we behaved badly or well. Plod would have been foolish in the extreme to target black or Asian lads. Was it racist to target whites? Of course not!!!!

Common sense is NEVER racist.
Report akabula March 6, 2019 7:57 PM GMT
Oh no, I've sunk much lower

Once again I'm in agreement with JC.
Report Whisperingdeath March 6, 2019 8:09 PM GMT
Inj

she is just my friend. Give me some poetic licence!

Well I am all for stop and search too and also crushing cars without road tax or insurance!

But I am also for sequestrating assets of people who hide their wealth abroad illegally to evade paying tax. They should be treated like drug dealers imho and subject to the same draconian financial penalties.

These people are above the law and are just as much scum as the people below the law who go around selling drugs and stabbing people. The colour of their skin is immaterial to me.
Report grappler March 6, 2019 8:13 PM GMT
most tax avoidance schemes are legal. and i would rather live in area with tax avoiders than people who routinely carry knives. you are in denial.
Report lfc1971 March 6, 2019 8:15 PM GMT
no one should pay tax if they can avoid it, look who it goes to in todays britain
Report lfc1971 March 6, 2019 8:15 PM GMT
no one should pay tax if they can avoid it, look who it goes to in todays britain
Report akabula March 6, 2019 8:21 PM GMT
WD blaming tax avoidance, single parenting, a lack of policing and a lack of youth facilities.
Nothing to do with the mindset of these savage thugs.
Report Whisperingdeath March 6, 2019 8:25 PM GMT
I was talking about illegal tax evasion there is a difference.

Further to that the Tax Avoidance schemes that are legal are quite often advocated by people with wealth, influence and leverage. Like I said before just as much scum as knife wielders! They are doing far more to destroy our society and civilisation than teenage thugs could ever do!
Report Whisperingdeath March 6, 2019 8:32 PM GMT
I know some of you villagers do not understand the difference between tax evasion and avoidance!

Sorry Akabula please show me where I have blamed knife crime on  tax avoidance, single parenting, a lack of policing and a lack of youth facilities

You make things up as you go and it appears to be a waste of time discussing anything with you. You give lfc a run for his money. Maybe you live in neighbouring villages?

Hello lfc, I am on the London Pride tonight, drinking as much of it as I can before the Japs get their hands on itWink

Enjoying the Manure game!
Report grappler March 6, 2019 8:37 PM GMT
the same people who have been historically anti-plod are now saying the lack of them is a cause of murderous violence. is it not odd that there is only one strand of society that has seized upon this opportunity to inflict death upon fellow citizens?

it is a sad fact that a large minority of certain people do this, and nobody in a position of authority has the gumption to say it. and i dont really blame them, the culture of silence and denial is difficult to break. until it is, we will all tiptoe round the real problem. the guardian today blamed austerity for street murder-by-knife. there are a lot of poor people in london, but they dont see the need to kill because of it.

any way of shifting blame is utilised by truth-deniers. in countries where there is a majority of the people that we are all wary of, but do not talk about openly, the rates of murder are far higher
Report Whisperingdeath March 6, 2019 8:46 PM GMT
as a matter of interest what is the colour of skin of the vast majority of mass murderers in the USA? You know the ones that generally use guns rather than knives on innocent people?
Report akabula March 6, 2019 8:49 PM GMT
So tax evasion is worse than stabbing someone to death.
That's a cracker WD. You've got a cheek to label others village idiots.
Report saddo March 6, 2019 9:04 PM GMT
Whisperingdeath    06 Mar 19 20:46 
as a matter of interest what is the colour of skin of the vast majority of mass murderers in the USA? You know the ones that generally use guns rather than knives on innocent people?

That is exactly what you would expect from 77% of the population, here however...............
Report the old nanny ;-) March 6, 2019 9:05 PM GMT
Some of the Estates these Kids live on are Rank  , No work Drugs  ,and nothing but nutters walking around they are only going one way ...
Report the old nanny ;-) March 6, 2019 9:07 PM GMT
Below due to Mass immigration and No suitable Housing , The Estates should be bull dozed but how can you do that when 100s of thousands let into the country with no Housing available .
Report Whisperingdeath March 6, 2019 9:18 PM GMT
Sorry Akabula please show me where I have blamed knife crime on  tax avoidance, single parenting, a lack of policing and a lack of youth facilities

I ask again!
Report Just Checking March 6, 2019 10:05 PM GMT
So total crime has been coming down and down and down but knife crime specifically has gone up, and that marxist moron Corbyn blames the rise in knife crime on "austerity". Brilliant deduction.

The problem here of course is it was Calamity May who got rid of stop and search so the Tories won't like to admit that's a factor.
Report Just Checking March 6, 2019 10:06 PM GMT
An intelligent person, when looking at a whole swathe of related statistics (i.e. all crime) coming down but one goes up (knife crime), would look at what variables in that specific area have changed over that period (stopping searching people for knives). This thinking of course would be beyond anyone on the labour front bench..
Report Just Checking March 6, 2019 10:08 PM GMT
Thank god Bojo is out of the inner tory circle enough to talk sense as May certainly won't admit her mistake either. He's lost so much weight, he looks so much better for it (not that I swing that way!).
Report akabula March 6, 2019 10:14 PM GMT
Why did you bring tax avoidance to the table then WD?
Maybe excusing would have been more accurate.
Report GoBallistic March 6, 2019 10:17 PM GMT
Knife crime won't be a problem when all the gangs are making guns with their 3D printers
Report Just Checking March 6, 2019 10:18 PM GMT
Scary thought.
Report Whisperingdeath March 7, 2019 5:24 PM GMT

I ask again!
Report Baphornet March 7, 2019 5:59 PM GMT
Kensington not safe now
Report Whisperingdeath March 7, 2019 6:12 PM GMT
West Ken love. We'll be alrightWink!
Report Just Checking March 7, 2019 6:19 PM GMT
So the knifings ARE going west? Maybe the theory it's all guided by Pet Shop Boys lyrics has some mileage.
Report Reynard March 8, 2019 9:35 AM GMT
Second arrest ....... no name tho Mischief
Report tictacman1 March 9, 2019 1:43 PM GMT
A man has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 17-year-old girl who was stabbed to death in a park in east London.

Manuel Petrovic, 20, was remanded in custody after appearing at Barkingside Magistrates' Court.

Mr Petrovic, of Highfield Road, Romford, will next appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.

He was charged after being arrested in Leicester.

Officers said a second murder suspect arrested in London remained in custody.
Report breadnbutter March 10, 2019 4:06 PM GMT
Did someone say he was African ?
Report breadnbutter March 10, 2019 4:09 PM GMT
You don’t need to turn every child murder into some sort of mindless game ,the girl was stabbed in the back in the park at only seventeen ...ffs man give it a rest .
Report superjudge March 10, 2019 4:17 PM GMT
lets hope the courts do the right thing and life this slag off with no parole.scum.
Report Whisperingdeath March 10, 2019 5:58 PM GMT
Perhaps you should read the fred in full before Pontificating breadnbutter!
Report superjudge March 10, 2019 6:39 PM GMT
why do i need to read the thread? you need to learn to spell pal. fredLaugh
Report saddo March 10, 2019 6:42 PM GMT
Crazy
Report Whisperingdeath March 10, 2019 6:49 PM GMT
Judge not lest ye be judged

I know how to spell fred!
Report superjudge March 10, 2019 6:51 PM GMT
ok palWink
Report mouse muldoon March 10, 2019 7:09 PM GMT
Thread hard done by there, was never a penalty.
Report superjudge March 10, 2019 7:30 PM GMT
Grin
Report alun2005 November 7, 2019 5:15 PM GMT
Two convicted of murder. One of the murderers can't even be named because he is too young. I've still no idea what the 'Defence' was.

Not a single British name to be found amongst the guilty and innocent. As everyone could quite easily guess.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11/07/two-guilty-jodie-chesney-murder-girl-scout-stabbed-back-london/
Report casemoney November 7, 2019 5:45 PM GMT
Drug and Knife Business and a Female Attacked ,What a brave chap this Svenson Ong-a-Kwie Must be ,Poor Girl Sad
Report Injera November 7, 2019 5:51 PM GMT
Where or what is the tipping point? Sad I thought it would have coem by now.

It's like we're comotosed to these tragedies. Self inflicted, bloodletting, sanctioned by successive governments.
Report Injera November 7, 2019 5:54 PM GMT
*come
Report twizzle22 November 7, 2019 6:40 PM GMT
Media not admitting this could have been a racist murder.Not a semblance of a mention...funny though...turn it around where a white man attacks a black man its generally reported as a racist " incident".
Report BonnieDday November 7, 2019 7:15 PM GMT
I doubt the attacker will be so "brave" when he shortly takes up residence in his new "home".

He'll be a very small fish in a large stagnant pool and not relishing meal times or the showering arrangements.
Report geoff m November 8, 2019 6:44 PM GMT
Sc*m . Im sure he will get what he deserves in his new home.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com