Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fool proof
03 Mar 19 19:10
| Topic/replies: 1,747 | Blogger: fool proof's blog
Poor girl dead because of some political idiocy. #immigrants welcome

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 137
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 03 Mar 19 19:15
I was wondering why the bbc were not covering her murder but they were covering the manchester stabbing.
By:
doridoru
When: 03 Mar 19 19:18
Enoch Powell called it 50 years ago - RIVERS OF BLOOD, and here they are...this sounds like black culture gang initiation, SICKENING
By:
Injera
When: 03 Mar 19 19:31
Cry

Said it months ago. Get the army on  the streets. Curfews. Beat the crap out of any gangs.
By:
twizzle22
When: 03 Mar 19 19:35
Just read the reports on this murder  by the BBC and Sky.NO MENTION that the police are looking for a BLACK teenager... just a teenager..cnts..the lot of them.
By:
akabula
When: 03 Mar 19 19:55
A senseless attack and a senseless loss of life for a 17 yo girl.
Looking for a black teen said the report. I'll correct that for them Looking for a black savage.
By:
Poppydog.
When: 03 Mar 19 20:43
Suspect ran up, knifed her in the back and ran off.

Possibly and worryingly sounds like an gang initiation task.
By:
UBLE/REGY
When: 03 Mar 19 21:31
This seems a cowardly attack..is the suspect male or female

I understand young men fighting with knifes it may be considered a mark of courage or initiation

But to stab a 17 year old girl in the back...not really on, very cowardly.
By:
tictacman1
When: 03 Mar 19 21:41
The group were aware of the two males being in the park and saw them leave at around 9pm, police said.

“Around 30 minutes later the pair returned to the park and walked straight towards the group, where one of the males stabbed Jodie once in the back,” a statement from the force said.

“Nothing was said by the two suspects, who ran off in the direction of Retford Road,” it added.

Truly shocking attack....
By:
Torquemada
When: 03 Mar 19 23:09
Senseless and utterly sickening. Britain is falling. How have we let this happen? We should demand real action, not some half-arsed response that cares more about stupid politically correct sensitivities than the plight of the victims. Draconian measures are needed now.
By:
fool proof
When: 04 Mar 19 04:15
I didn't  start this thread nothing in OP was bad was it?

Poor girl died in her boyfriends arms
By:
tictacman1
When: 04 Mar 19 09:40
Two 17 year old boys arrested....
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 04 Mar 19 10:07
Any names ?
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 04 Mar 19 10:10
I understand young men fighting with knifes it may be considered a mark of courage or initiation

Most Attacks will involve a Gang attacking a Victim the stabber will hit  during the attack nothing brave about it .
By:
UBLE/REGY
When: 04 Mar 19 11:53
Sad I see nanny
By:
Ramruma
When: 04 Mar 19 12:42
This was all over the papers. The white girl and the pale-skinned Asian public schoolboy victims might prompt some action.
By:
saddo
When: 04 Mar 19 12:59
I don't think skin tone has much to do with any future action, it is more the unlikely postcodes for such events that will cause much concern. It is spreading and anyone who can will be considering moving away from it -my daughter has- but how far should you move, and what about those who can't?
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 04 Mar 19 13:01
was a knife murder in sunderland last weekend, failed to make national news.
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 04 Mar 19 13:27
Anyone caught in possession of a blade should get 5 years custodial whether they use it or not. A second offence and I'd give them life inside with no chance of parole, that'll learn them.
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 04 Mar 19 13:59

Mar 4, 2019 -- 8:01AM, morpteh mackem wrote:

was a knife murder in sunderland last weekend, failed to make national news.

forgot to add was an 18 yr old

By:
superjudge
When: 04 Mar 19 14:55
i agree with you slippy. zero tolerance the only way.i would double that 5 to  10 years. no parole with a 23 hour bang up and no privileges.set the rules so everybody knows. that would soon sort a lot of the knife crime out.it aint going to get any better.
By:
GAZO
When: 04 Mar 19 14:58
and the parents or more likely parent should go with them
By:
Ramruma
When: 04 Mar 19 15:01
So once we've banged up all the chefs and anglers for carrying knives, what then?

The girl was murdered. There is already a life sentence for murder. Clearly the murderer was not put off by this. Nor by the CCTV that doubtless will have filmed him entering and leaving the park.

If there was a simple answer, even our politicians might have stumbled across it by now.
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 04 Mar 19 15:45
I would had thought bringing back stop and search would be the place to start, then if found with a knife they have to go to prison, but sadly this wont happen as it upsets a certain group in society.
By:
Ramruma
When: 04 Mar 19 16:14
Stop and search is already a thing and the Metropolitan Police technogeeks have this dashboard showing when, where and why.

https://www.met.police.uk/sd/stats-and-data/met/stop-and-search-dashboard/
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 04 Mar 19 17:22
overall, there were 277,378 stop and search incidents in England and Wales in the financial year 2017/18, at a rate of 5 per 1,000 people; down from 23 incidents per 1,000 people in 2009/10
By:
akabula
When: 04 Mar 19 17:40
We're too soft on crime in general in this country.
Longer sentences in harsher environments would be a start.

I also agree with Slippys point about being found in possession.
By:
lybertyne
When: 04 Mar 19 17:47
Glad I live among my own kind.  We all know where the bulk of the criminality lies.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 04 Mar 19 17:54
Shocked
By:
twizzle22
When: 04 Mar 19 18:14
Great post^^^ round of applause for that man
By:
woundedknee
When: 04 Mar 19 18:25
you musnt say that Libertyne... stop talking sense... you nasty racist
By:
dambuster
When: 04 Mar 19 18:50
CAPITAL PUNISHMENT THE ONLY DETERRENT, UNTIL THIS HAPPENS, IT WILL CONTINUE..
I WOULD APPLY FOR THE JOB TO HANG, SHOOT OR INJECT ANY OF THESE PIECES OF SH1T, THATS WHAT THEY ARE,
I WOULD DO THE JOB VOLUNTARY, AND IF MY THREAD IS TAKEN DOWN BY THE BETFAIR POLICE, THEN THEY MUST BE SYMPATHISERS.
IF THIS IS WHAT MULTUCULTURE LIFE IS LIKE, THEN THE SOONER WE GET A FAR RIGHT GOVERNMENT IN POWER. THE BETTER.
By:
twizzle22
When: 04 Mar 19 18:57
Another top post^^^
By:
akabula
When: 04 Mar 19 19:02
tictacman1
Two 17 year old boys arrested....

Isn't that in relation to the young man who was attacked?
By:
akabula
When: 04 Mar 19 19:04
Waiting on a We must stop this culture of blame and light a few candles.
By:
Baphornet
When: 04 Mar 19 19:09
yes, i read he was from Burnage; surprising he was in affluent Hales Barn. Girlfriend?
By:
RLKingPunter
When: 04 Mar 19 20:59
Why hasn't this been classed as a RACIST murder ?
By:
tictacman1
When: 04 Mar 19 21:51
Two boys, both aged 17, have been arrested on suspicion of Yousef's murder and remain in police custody.
By:
the old nanny ;-)
When: 04 Mar 19 23:26
Heard a whisper About the Sunderland Business that it was over a petty sum of Money ,Probably drink and whatever else involved as well ,Tragic waste of Life .Sad

As are all these Knife Murders something has gone very very  Wrong Sad
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 05 Mar 19 06:30
Another terrible incident.

There has always been gang violence in London. Is this an increasing problem or are the press just reporting it more now with the goal of introducing yet more CCTV and tracking controls?

The numbers have actually been going down for years before the last couple of years. The numbers declined every year from 2003 to 2014..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_London#/media/File:London_Homicide_1990-2017.png
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com