Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
trilby22
07 Jan 19 05:49
| Topic/replies: 28,009 | Blogger: trilby22's blog
13 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHdbt4HkPrA

How refreshing for Sky!  Australia, btw Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View Sky News Reporter NAILS IT on Brexit
Show More
Report Baphornet January 7, 2019 7:19 AM GMT
nice to see someone takes notice of what i think & say. What's her name on here? If British SkyB broadcast this, the British Stasi would close it down

Report eight ball January 7, 2019 7:33 AM GMT
@Trilby
fwit,Her name is Peta Credlin,she was the righthand wo/man for former PM Abbott.Speaks blunt truth and usually shows up the inadequacies and shortcomings of both sides Lib/Lab.
Would easily win any election she decided to contest but seems she has no interest some say it's because the troops she would inherit couldn't build a bricksh1thouse between them.
I have zero interest in untenable subjects(politics) but I expect comments to follow from those who thrive on the subject.
Just giving you a heads up as to who she is Trilby.
Report Baphornet January 7, 2019 8:00 AM GMT
that clip btw, was first displayed on twitter.
Report Baphornet January 7, 2019 8:01 AM GMT
ok; that's it! Mind made up
Report dave1357 January 7, 2019 8:46 AM GMT
I'm pretty sure I won't agree with anything she says, so I haven't looked at the youtube.
Report Baphornet January 7, 2019 8:56 AM GMT
she's pretty damning about the PM & the tories, dave so you may like it
Report twizzle22 January 7, 2019 9:27 AM GMT
Typical stance of a remainer (1357)..fingers in the lugs..la la la
Report Baphornet January 7, 2019 9:32 AM GMT
if the time figure is putting anyone off, it shouldn't. It's actually only the 1st 5 mins
Report Get me a drink January 7, 2019 10:07 AM GMT
dave1357 • January 7, 2019 8:46 AM GMT
I'm pretty sure I won't agree with anything she says, so I haven't looked at the youtube.

Confirmation bias at it's best Laugh
Report Just Checking January 7, 2019 10:23 AM GMT
She's so accurate. The bad "irish border" is not imposed by us, but they complain about it, it will only happen if the eU make it happen. We give more to them than they give to us. They want us more than we want them. And so on. I've said similar things to most of what she said on here, as it's so obvious!
Report Baphornet January 7, 2019 10:28 AM GMT
you can join me on the campaign trail, JC
Report Just Checking January 7, 2019 10:50 AM GMT
Bap this brexit .. I was not at all a huge leaver before, it was never b/w for me, but the way the EU have treated us with contempt, tried to thwart our democracy, and the way the b*stard remoaners and the likes of the insanely biased BBC ****s have tried to overturn a democratic result... If we don't leave I'll totally understand if millions in this country go mental!
Report 1st time poster January 7, 2019 10:57 AM GMT
thread title looks like it was lifted from daily express front page
Report Just Checking January 7, 2019 10:58 AM GMT
LOL 1tp I thought that myself:) Why?

Because, betfair poster TOTALLY gets a post right :)
Report Baphornet January 7, 2019 11:24 AM GMT
JC; well i have to admit i wanted to kiss Camerons hairy toes when he called the referendum as it's something i thought about a lot. My beef at first was more about sovereignty than other matters, but the longer i had to access other issues; the more i wanted to exit. I never ever thought we would have the chance to get out so i think that's probably the reason why i want to leave so much; as compared to other leavers/people. Even 'leavers' i know & love do not have the passion i have for saying tot ziens! to Brussels. To me this is a once in a lifetime chance to get the hell out of this rancid stinking bureaucratic cesspit. I honestly don't think people (and i am not being patronising) understand fully that this is IT No second chance, no reversing like a French tank. You remain in the cesspit for ever & a day. The nutcase keeps droning on about "We are leaving on 29th March" but if she, and her elite European Stasi gets their way; we will b 7/10 still in. Which is exactly what she & Cameron have wanted since the off. It's just been a damage limitation exercise for over 2 years
Report Platini January 7, 2019 12:03 PM GMT
Trilby, I posted that video clip last week, keep up mate Wink

The Aussies do seem to have a better handle on it than UK politicians, tho. Tony Abbot (former PM) also nails it in this interview :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAFrxkW3IDo
Report BARROWBOY January 7, 2019 2:19 PM GMT
Because Mays a remainer at heart her whole strategy has been damage limitation instead of regarding brexit as an opportunity.totally the wrong person to be pm in these difficult times.
Report donny osmond January 7, 2019 2:35 PM GMT
might look different if you are an ozzie and upside down

hey ho, the reality is somewhat different
Report trilby22 January 7, 2019 3:54 PM GMT
Thanks eight ball.  I looked her up.  I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her! Scared

Sorry Plat.  I've been away a bit for some willie waught & Hoot'nanny Wink
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com