Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
1st time poster
28 Dec 18 17:49
| Topic/replies: 48,502 | Blogger: 1st time poster's blog
226 migrants crossing the channel is major incident,but the previous 4/5 million isn't LaughLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View javid playing to the crowd
Show More
Report Baphornet December 28, 2018 6:54 PM GMT
he is posturing - along with others, 1st TP
Report mrs peopleater December 28, 2018 8:13 PM GMT
As long as unfit for purpose Home Office fail to deport any of these illegals they will just keep coming in ever greater numbers.
Report GoOnThen December 28, 2018 9:28 PM GMT
Send them back.
Report iprefertolay December 28, 2018 9:44 PM GMT
uk is a fecking soft touch...imigration on an unprecedented scale has ruined this country....our health service,infrastructure,housing etc cant cope

the do gooders say we have a multi cultural society and the imigrants integrate? come to my area!

i would have turretts guns tanks on our border

with a policy of illegals go back or shot
Report Ibrahima Sonko December 28, 2018 9:57 PM GMT
Human right law means none of the criminals will be sent back, we might as well ship them all in and see how a country deals with it. Then making a government deal with the actual problem.
Report Reynard December 28, 2018 10:35 PM GMT
GoOnThen • December 28, 2018 9:28 PM GMT
Send them back.

I'd wager that a majority of them have already been 'turned back' at least once .
What is the point of deporting them when all they do is re-group and try again ?
Report scandanavian_haven December 29, 2018 7:45 PM GMT
Once they reach 12 miles Britain has to take them, it appears that's where they're being dropped off to, then the UK border force is in effect, a Taxi service to the Britain.
Report Injera December 29, 2018 8:05 PM GMT
1tp hits the bullseye.
Report Knight Commander December 29, 2018 8:09 PM GMT
Look on the bright side. The more peolple we cram onto this small island the more our houses increase in value.
Supply and demand innit Grin
Report iprefertolay December 31, 2018 7:24 PM GMT
another nine today....will the uk ever get a grip.....pathetic....were now even borowing ships for gods sake...do we not have ships anymore
Report Reynard December 31, 2018 11:23 PM GMT
Not as many as the traffickers , so it appears Shocked
Report onlooker January 1, 2019 1:56 AM GMT
At least it is 'the last thing Mrs May would want' -  as the Meaningful Vote approaches.
Report Reynard January 1, 2019 1:58 AM GMT
I always wondered why we left those 'pill-boxes' dotted around our coastline after the end of the second world war . Re-deploy 'em , Mr Javid DevilDevil
Report Sica Dan January 1, 2019 3:07 AM GMT
The Navy has 40 ships and 41 admirals !!!!
Report ufcdan January 1, 2019 1:25 PM GMT
The Navy has 40 ships and 41 admirals !!

I've highlighted this before, too many jobs for the boys throughout all our services !
Report moisok January 1, 2019 1:31 PM GMT
but we can rely on our eu colleagues to sweep the channel clean  ho ho ho   - I must still be drunk from last night to believe it though
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com