Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dambuster
19 Dec 18 13:13
| Topic/replies: 4,969 | Blogger: dambuster's blog
Is this a word Mr Corbyn ?
Pause Switch to Standard View ''Stupid WOMPLE''..
Show More
Report dambuster December 19, 2018 2:14 PM GMT
Or was it ''Stupid  Peopman''?
Report moisok December 19, 2018 3:01 PM GMT
womxn
Report Just Checking December 19, 2018 3:37 PM GMT
Someone should askerenowned lip reading expert, Uncle Bularia, for his opinion on the matter.
Report Just Checking December 19, 2018 3:37 PM GMT
Or even Bulgaria. The g force is weak in me today.
Report screaming from beneaththewaves December 19, 2018 4:13 PM GMT
You lip-read from the whole face, not just the lips. It's essential to monitor the speaker's facial expression and movements in order to decipher ambiguities.

I'm deaf, and I can tell you that what Corbyn said there was "stupid woman" regardless of lip movements. Just look at him.
Report sofiakenny December 19, 2018 4:17 PM GMT
he should have been more honest...stupid ugly idiotic nutjob female.
Report Ibrahima Sonko December 19, 2018 4:29 PM GMT
I dont get how it is sexist ?  She is a woman and she is stupid, why should you address it incorrectly.
Report Just Checking December 19, 2018 4:54 PM GMT
I certainly think it's not stupid people. For the "Wii" in Woman I'd have thought his lips might purse a bit more but I defer to someone who lip reads "for a living" on that!

Thing is in Corbyn's defence I don't think it's that bad. "Stupid Man" would have hardly raised an eyebrow. If he's said biatch or the c word I'd be a bit more outraged.
Report moisok December 19, 2018 4:56 PM GMT
as someone right in the middle, so to speak, I am taking a fence
Report 1st time poster December 19, 2018 4:59 PM GMT
whatever was said it wasn't said directly at her,does anyone believe that Corbyn thinks she,s anything other than a stupid woman at best, another tory female loon was complaining in hindsight because Corbyn use the word criminal when describing mays no deal approach, their all fooooking mad as hatters
Report Roquebrune December 19, 2018 5:05 PM GMT
Whether it's right or wrong to call someone a stupid woman in the Commons is beside the point now. Corbyn has lied,which is far worse.
Report Biscar Two from a mile back December 19, 2018 5:06 PM GMT
Am I living in the dark ages, but what is sexist about calling someone a "stupid woman " - I dont fkn get it. It might be rude but how is it sexist ?
Report brassneck December 19, 2018 5:07 PM GMT
trial by TV will spoil everything, and Jeremy will get a handsome sun for his bank account.Shocked
Report brassneck December 19, 2018 5:08 PM GMT
sum
Report Injera December 19, 2018 5:11 PM GMT
His defence is that he said 'stupid people'.

Given that 'people' are men and women (oh and 27 other genders...apparently) then shirley (woops) he's being sexist against every one OR this is yet another irrelevance.
Report GLASGOWCALLING December 19, 2018 10:05 PM GMT
Agree with an earlier poster, more worrying that he is prepared to lie his way out.
Report akabula December 19, 2018 11:39 PM GMT
You can always rely on Jeremy to f*ck things up.
Had the upper hand then mouths this but lies when confronted.
TM must love him. Laugh
Report sofiakenny December 19, 2018 11:45 PM GMT
yes ackie your darling Theresa never lies does she?LaughLaugh
Report ufcdan December 19, 2018 11:48 PM GMT
yes ackie your darling Theresa never lies does she?LaughLaugh

No she doesn't so that's that cleared up Cool
Report akabula December 19, 2018 11:56 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Pokermonster December 20, 2018 12:03 AM GMT
Madness from Corbyn not to just admit the truth. Most normal folks couldn't care less that he called the prime minister a "stupid woman" but to lie about it makes him appear pathetic.

Like the gentlemen above I'm also deaf.
Report casemoney December 20, 2018 12:24 AM GMT
If he can Lie about such a Trivial matter ,  lord knows what else he will be Telling porkies about .
Report Ibrahima Sonko December 20, 2018 12:27 AM GMT
Well being a fan of the eu for starters.
Report Baphornet December 20, 2018 12:29 AM GMT
casemoney; all politicians use a word amongst themselves; it's called prevaricate. And they are all trained in it's use. Some are obviously better than others
Report alfee December 20, 2018 12:56 AM GMT
I watched Corbyn LIVE when he said May was a STUPID WOMEN ! and i chuckled to myself, 100% Siad it NAA Question,  NOW THE LIEING FELLA BETTER COME BACK TOMMORROW AND ADMIT HIS BOO BOO, ELSE HE MIGHT AS WELL FOOK OFF TOMMORROW AND TAKE THAT Oompa-Loompa With him,  My be Blessing in Disguise For the Party and The Country.

WHAT A M O N G !
Report Baphornet December 20, 2018 12:59 AM GMT
the doors are shut now, alfee
Report akabula December 20, 2018 1:01 AM GMT
Had he just admitted it and apologised it would have blown over very quickly but not now.
Report Emitdeb December 20, 2018 5:18 PM GMT
He mouthed it. So he can stand in parliament and state he never said it. Should have mouthed Bitch! imo. Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com