Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Torquemada
07 Dec 18 22:40
| Topic/replies: 4,270 | Blogger: Torquemada's blog
LMAO at the lefty media labelling the protestors as "far right" groups. LaughLaughLaugh

Looked like a b
Pause Switch to Standard View Still kicking off in France.
Show More
Report Torquemada December 7, 2018 11:40 PM GMT
unch of students to me.
Report Torquemada December 7, 2018 11:42 PM GMT
Well that's a new one! How weird.
Report Capt__F December 7, 2018 11:59 PM GMT
C'est la vie
Report Torquemada December 8, 2018 12:01 AM GMT
C'est la guerre!
Report Baphornet December 8, 2018 12:02 AM GMT
nom de guerre
Report lybertyne December 8, 2018 12:10 AM GMT
Gard du Nord
Report Just Checking December 8, 2018 12:20 AM GMT
Yes because the guys clearly of "north african appearance" standing on car last week or the guy in dreadlocks up to no good, in photos I saw, looked sooooo right wing.
Report Just Checking December 8, 2018 12:23 AM GMT
I've been to Gare du Nord a few times. I find it strange over there as the guys walking around with the machine guns (and there always seemed a lot there!) in my experience aren't police or gendarme, they're army, given the camo and serious hardware!
Report tictacman1 December 8, 2018 7:34 AM GMT
France is braced for renewed anti-government protests, with nearly 90,000 security personnel on the streets.

Some 8,000 officers and 12 armoured vehicles will be deployed in Paris alone, where shops have been boarded up and sites like the Eiffel Tower closed.

The "yellow vest" movement began three weeks ago in opposition to a rise in fuel tax but ministers say it has been hijacked by "ultra-violent" protesters.

121 Arrested thus far by 8.30 am local time......
Report JOMO II December 8, 2018 8:51 AM GMT
Torq... roughly what percentage of the lefty media is labeling the protesters as "far right" groups, please? Are they asserting the protesters are all from the far right? Have they attached this far-right label themselves, or are they attributing this description to someone else?
Report Injera December 8, 2018 8:59 AM GMT
Mangetout Rodney, mangetout.
Report breadnbutter December 8, 2018 9:04 AM GMT
Up in arms cause the fuel price is nearly as dear as it is in uk ,although very poor/bad  reporting has made Brexit all about a few “leaders “ ,funny we have had very little opinions of ordinary folk across the Europe . Taxation in France is very high and it’s difficult to understand exactly what why people are on the streets ,perhaps the 4.5B funded bbc could send a roving inquisitive investigative journo to actually ask people why their protesting ...or is that a silly thing to request ?
Report SontaranStratagem December 8, 2018 9:16 AM GMT
They can send journos into wartorn Afghanistan, or send the likes of Ross Kemp in to a docu

But nah, they can't send them into Paris oh no sir.
Report moisok December 8, 2018 9:40 AM GMT
MYC V ADELAIDE  Still  0  0   - I missed the earlier gameSad  You lot are going love VAR  NOT
Report moisok December 8, 2018 9:42 AM GMT
hardly anyone interested in doing nuffink no way. On to much more important stuff -  now -  how are my frankly gone dancing bets doing or is it jungle thingy whatever it is called

bmth v pool  goals please and pool to crush the gallant cherries

dear eddie is going to man utd  - you reditt hear first

meanwhile your cities and towns face a creeping diaspora effect
Report GoOnThen December 8, 2018 10:02 AM GMT
Jilly Jones just having a bit of a pre match warm up.
Report moisok December 8, 2018 10:04 AM GMT
quote  ' nil nil a piece'
Report TheBetterBettor December 8, 2018 10:19 AM GMT
I can see similar scenes when the 2nd referendum gets rolled out.....
Not really Laugh
Report lfc1971 December 8, 2018 11:10 AM GMT
remainers are worse than the government ..vermin
Report JOMO II December 8, 2018 11:12 AM GMT
perhaps the 4.5B funded bbc could send a roving inquisitive investigative journo to actually ask people why their protesting ...or is that a silly thing to request ?

Not a silly thing to request at all. Indeed, for that sort of money you'd think they could have someone permanently stationed over there.

Basing them in the capital would probably be sensible (would "Paris Correspondent" do for now as a working job title?).

I'd expect them to have been covering this story for the last month and, what's more, I would expect them to have asked some people why they're protesting at some point during the coverage.

This aforementioned coverage should run 24 hours a day on BBC 1.

The film crew should only film protesters of North African appearance in order to make it clear no far right groups are involved.

The Paris Correspondent should always be a white male, as anything else would simply be a box-ticking exercise.

Any remainers applying for the position will be fed rat poison.

I think that covers the rough concept. I'll email the BBC now with it.
Report Ibrahima Sonko December 8, 2018 11:15 AM GMT
Just reporting it would do, we dont care about your agenda.
Report JOMO II December 8, 2018 12:08 PM GMT
Oh yes agree, totes agree. Just reporting on it would do. Is that too much to ask? But nooooooo. Turn on BBC News right now and it's just a bunch of folk running round in their rave gear. Somewhere foreign apparently.
Report lfc1971 December 8, 2018 12:13 PM GMT
even the most wooden of wooden heads knows the BBC have an agenda
Report Baphornet December 8, 2018 12:26 PM GMT
the French have always liked a protest and do actually get off their derrieres to do it. Whereas us Brits do it from a computer or email. Now that is sad
Report SontaranStratagem December 8, 2018 12:34 PM GMT
Email to an MPs automated responding email address CrazyCry

They don't read them
Report Baphornet December 8, 2018 12:39 PM GMT
they sure don't
Report JOMO II December 8, 2018 12:49 PM GMT
lfc... yes, but at least the fact they aren't reporting on it at all - never mind having a Hugh Schofield er I mean hypothetical Paris Correspondent on the ground finding out why people are protesting - means they aren't peddling the lies about the far right being involved.

A tip on impartial journalism to all the libtard lefty journalists: don't report what the minister's saying if he suggests the far-right could get involved. Big-up the bit about the far-left. Fanks. x
Report lfc1971 December 8, 2018 1:50 PM GMT
Of course the far right could be involved , as for the leftists ?
they’re irrelevant
Report howard December 8, 2018 1:56 PM GMT
left and right both against the financial elites
Report lfc1971 December 8, 2018 2:00 PM GMT
not really , in Britain we don’t have a problem with financial elites
the trick is not to listen to them
Report lfc1971 December 8, 2018 2:28 PM GMT
now the financial ‘elites’ are telling you to go against Brexit
And stay in the EU , that’s all you need to know
Report moisok December 8, 2018 2:29 PM GMT
I think you will have to follow the wisdom of Mo.

Yet another bet comes in

uq  and pool

pore 'ole cherries - they were picked - by me - TO LOSE

I am not going to be affected by any of these yellow vests

there's lots of them at soccerball games though

maybe I should reconsider!!Mischief

you had better look at the pictures again

be careful what you wish  examine them closely
Report lfc1971 December 8, 2018 2:38 PM GMT
well done moisok : )
Report anxious December 8, 2018 2:41 PM GMT
Dont Norwich play in yellow
Report anxious December 8, 2018 2:42 PM GMT

Dec 8, 2018 -- 8:00AM, lfc1971 wrote:

not really , in Britain we don’t have a problem with financial elites the trick is not to listen to them

What utter garbage lol , we dont have financial elites

Report Baphornet December 8, 2018 2:46 PM GMT
royal family?
Report Baphornet December 8, 2018 2:54 PM GMT
btw, BIS was evolved in the 1930s and yes, lo and behold the UK was part of the evolvement
Report lfc1971 December 8, 2018 2:55 PM GMT
^ that’s why the financial ‘ elites ‘ can’t stop laughing , they say to themselves we have them
The royal family is neither here nor there
Especially if you are silly enough to do as you are told by the financial elites and overturn Brexit
Go ahead do it , and pipe down about the royal family
Report lfc1971 December 8, 2018 2:58 PM GMT
anxious try not to misquote , thanks
Report lybertyne December 8, 2018 5:01 PM GMT
Disharmony in France.  Pleasing scenes.
Report twizzle22 December 8, 2018 5:30 PM GMT
You couldn't make it up. Major riots in Paris and the Daily Mail lead with a 50 yr old Canadian opening up a fcking Christmas presentLaughLaughLaugh
Report tictacman1 December 8, 2018 6:25 PM GMT
Police in Paris have fired rubber bullets and tear gas on protesters as a fourth weekend of anti-government protests turned violent.

The clashes came after up to 8,000 demonstrators gathered in the city centre. More than 500 people have been taken into custody.

At least 55 people have been injured, including three police officers.
Report Injera December 8, 2018 6:30 PM GMT
Has anyone heard an interview with a protestor?
Report lybertyne December 8, 2018 6:33 PM GMT
We need a couple of protestors to die at the hands of the police.  That's when it will really kick off.
Report PorcupineorPineapple December 8, 2018 6:40 PM GMT
Slightly weird. Hoping for someone to die.
Report Roquebrune December 8, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
Send Napoleon in to give 'em sniff of grapeshot...
Report Foinavon December 8, 2018 6:52 PM GMT
The original complaint over diesel tax has broadened to one of high taxes and low wages resulting in ordinary workers being squeezed too far. The main chant seems to be Macron, demission (Macron, resign).
There are different reports on euronews to those carried by the BBC.
Report Just Checking December 8, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
lol at JOMO trying to defend the self serving scum at the BBC.

They are already overpopulated. In they already are overloaded with amateur journalists to cover "Dog runs away with Bacon" stories. I read other day they are opening a new channel in Scotland soon that will add 80 (that's not a typo) EIGHTY new journalists to cover parochial sh1t with a tartan leftie slant, you know for sure that'll be more 100% pro EU pro anything diversity pro Guardian tick box  / leftie sh1t. Wouldn't surprise me if filtering out "contrary views" is part of the application processs, in fact I'd expect no less.

Maybe once these idiots reach parity with the population, one BBC right-think commissar per head of population on 200k a year for saying "Trump is a dick" with a regional accent, they'll calm down.
Report tictacman1 December 8, 2018 6:59 PM GMT
Having a good go........The violence has spilled from France into Belgium and the Netherlands today, as around 700 people have been detained across Europe.
Report dambuster December 8, 2018 7:46 PM GMT
Its kicking off, Western Europe is being dissolved by the politicians, and the people don't like it when someone from a poor country comes in and works for  5 euro's an hour and sends half of that back home, the rich love it, if they can pay bottom dollar, they become richer and the working class become poorer. But there's more working class people in europe than Rich people, so beware
Report moisok December 8, 2018 7:52 PM GMT
what is so odd is the people you would think would be against this assault on 'workers' conditions actually favour the influx of the globalist's fodder
Report saddo December 8, 2018 8:04 PM GMT
They do,  it is very odd.
Report Postman Pat December 8, 2018 8:27 PM GMT
I blame the Russians Cool
Report johnizere December 8, 2018 9:41 PM GMT
moisok... votes, simples.
Report moisok December 8, 2018 10:24 PM GMT
but I say that all the time - in relation tot he diaspora  but not the 'progressives' who support the growth of said diaspora
Report moisok December 8, 2018 10:24 PM GMT
in relation to the diaspora
Report David Fishwick Minibus Sales December 8, 2018 10:57 PM GMT
plus ca change...
Report akabula December 8, 2018 10:59 PM GMT
Burning cars and destroying properties. Your average protestor is a ****.
Report wit-ham December 8, 2018 11:07 PM GMT
Roquebrune 08 Dec 18 18:44
Send Napoleon in to give 'em sniff of grapeshot

Don't panic Capt mainwaring
Report saddo December 8, 2018 11:07 PM GMT
A protest which damages nowt is rarely successful.
Report JOMO II December 9, 2018 8:30 AM GMT
Just Checking... I felt it less defending the self serving scum at the BBC, more failing to hide my derision for blinkered and melodramatic comments which, in the context of someone considering what would make proper and impartial reporting of the yellow jackets protests (as an example), are laughable.
Report dave1357 December 9, 2018 10:36 AM GMT
I'm just surprised there isn't a flood of posters saying that the yellow jackets should respect democracy.
Report Reynard December 9, 2018 10:48 AM GMT
I'm sure that if 'democracy' really existed , they'd respect it ................................... Let them eat cake Plain
Report Just Checking December 9, 2018 11:03 AM GMT
Probably the most famous of the Paris "student revolutionary" types was actually
Pol Pot. Cambodia marxistt mass murderer who thought the old marxist crap
was a good thing. The upper (and reasonable) estimate of people killed by that "joyous"
leftie mass murdering vermin is about 2.5 million.

Isn't it strange how on total the number murdered by commies is far FAR larger
than that by right wingers, but the TV never bloody goes into that?
Report SontaranStratagem December 9, 2018 12:19 PM GMT
Macron still hiding?

What a leader eh Plain
Report saddo December 9, 2018 1:14 PM GMT
dave1357    09 Dec 18 10:36 
I'm just surprised there isn't a flood of posters saying that the yellow jackets should respect democracy.

You're talking about the voting shamocracy dave, proper democracy may have to be fought for, as in the past.
Report flushgordon1 December 9, 2018 4:02 PM GMT
According to the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation the French are blaming the Donald for it
Report SontaranStratagem December 9, 2018 5:45 PM GMT
They don't seem to be reporting on it now do they Laugh

Losing the narrative spin
Report lybertyne December 10, 2018 12:10 PM GMT
Video on Best Gore of a Jilly John with a missing hand.  Held something explosive for too long.
Report Crisp77 December 10, 2018 1:03 PM GMT

Dec 9, 2018 -- 10:02AM, flushgordon1 wrote:

According to the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation the French are blaming the Donald for it

Donald just happy that another rival for the Nobel Peace Prize drops by the wayside.

Report saddo December 10, 2018 7:31 PM GMT
Macron is raising minimum wage by a whopping 100 euro per month along with other tax cuts, how will he fund this?
Report Ibrahima Sonko December 10, 2018 8:05 PM GMT
His banking mates will lend him at decent rates. Plain
Report SontaranStratagem December 10, 2018 8:16 PM GMT
That's it then

Offer the masses money as bribe, so they don't kick off anymore

100 euro raise?

That's the price of bread, milk, cigarettes and alcohol etc going up then

So they wont see the increase in wages anyway Crazy

Its another one of those text book cons, an increase here means there needs to be an increase over there

Sad people keep falling for it tbh
Report SontaranStratagem December 10, 2018 8:18 PM GMT
Like can't people get their heads around simple economics?

If the employer needs to start paying more in wages, it means he/she needs to increase the cost of their goods to counter the loss

CrazyCrazyLaughLaugh
Report lybertyne December 10, 2018 9:18 PM GMT
So that's why they have lots of strikes and protests in France.
Report clacton December 10, 2018 9:19 PM GMT
I should think the employers will be rioting next.
Report saddo December 10, 2018 9:42 PM GMT
Macron should beware of having the best minimum wage in the empire, look what happened to us.
Report lybertyne December 10, 2018 10:50 PM GMT
He can relax tonight by 69ing a pensioner.
Report nellie1970 December 10, 2018 10:57 PM GMT
Macron been in hiding.Thats what happens with social justice warriors.They need to find a safe space in a relatives basement and eat rusks
Report casemoney December 15, 2018 1:49 PM GMT
A lot of Diverse Chaps on the Move today ,Dozens arrested already , Freedom of Movement at its Best .
Report Torquemada December 15, 2018 3:29 PM GMT
Sky News reporting a "mixture of far right and far left groups want to force a fairer distribution of the country's wealth."

Biased reporting at its finest.
Report casemoney December 15, 2018 3:59 PM GMT
LaughNo Mention of Morauders Over taking the Streets ,Just hope any young women have the Sense to Stay in Doors ...
Report tictacman1 December 15, 2018 4:11 PM GMT
Protest timeline

17 November: 282,000 protesters - one dead, 409 wounded - 73 in custody

24 November: 166,000 protesters - 84 wounded - 307 in custody

1 December: 136,000 protesters - one dead, 263 wounded - 630 in custody

8 December: 136,000 protesters - 118 wounded - 1,220 in custody

Police say 85 people have been detained in Paris today - 46 of who were arrested, although no details have been given about why they were taken into custody.

New french saturday sport.....Cry
Report aaronh June 2, 2020 11:19 AM BST
is French antifa good
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com