Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
crystalhunt
26 Nov 18 14:47
| Topic/replies: 6,236 | Blogger: crystalhunt's blog
Given that the American gun lobby advocate everyone carrying a gun as a solution to gun crime, would they advocate everyone in UK should carry a knife as a solution to knife crime.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 14
By:
1st time poster
When: 26 Nov 18 15:03
javed offering all those carrying knives  moped lessons, LaughLaugh
By:
lybertyne
When: 26 Nov 18 15:57
When my dad was a kid (1950s) he and his friends used to carry knives but they were tools and he said they never thought of them as weapons.  They were a different ethnicity to the ones who do the stabbings today, though.
By:
TheBaron
When: 26 Nov 18 16:03
Laugh What ethnicity were the Glaswegians when it was the knife capital of Europe?
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 26 Nov 18 16:12
British
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 26 Nov 18 16:15
ginger
By:
Lady Faye Verrit
When: 26 Nov 18 16:30
We all (boys) had sheath knives, on our belts, in our younger days.

Nobody ever got stabbed, or even cut by accident, as I remember!

We had the whole arsenal including catapults, air guns, bows and arrows and again, the only one I can remember who got injured was me,
when a throwing arrow didn't detach, and smashed into my other hand!

I still have the scar today, to prove it!
By:
ufcdan
When: 26 Nov 18 16:36
Nobody ever got stabbed, or even cut by accident, as I remember!

I've still got the scare on my knee playing the splits with a knife where it slipped out of my mates hand when he was throwing it.
By:
TheBaron
When: 26 Nov 18 18:01
This place becomes more like Last of the Summer Wine every day.
By:
Lady Faye Verrit
When: 26 Nov 18 18:36
For all that may be a valid comment, I would assert that recreation, in the days of which we speak, was much more healthy,
and satisfying than being a slave to a computer screen!
By:
TheBaron
When: 26 Nov 18 18:46
Well it obviously never dun you no arm
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 26 Nov 18 18:52
With the crime figures spiralling out of control, surely homeowners should be allowed to keep a gun on their premises to be used against burglars?
By:
ufcdan
When: 26 Nov 18 20:42
With the crime figures spiralling out of control, surely homeowners should be allowed to keep a gun on their premises to be used against burglars?

I have a Shillelagh and a meat clever under the bed. It's the Yank in me, better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6 Cool
By:
Slicer
When: 26 Nov 18 20:53
Article 2 of the European Convention of Human Rights permits the use of extreme violence to defend yourself resulting in death if you truly believe your life is threatened. It has to be true as I heard it on the James O' Lefty show on LBC today.
By:
Nebs
When: 26 Nov 18 23:50
Why haven't the government put a tax on knives? More tax seems to be their strategy for everything else they don't like.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com