Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JML
04 Nov 18 09:44
| Topic/replies: 2,278 | Blogger: JML's blog
Last week I gave my first negative feedback in at least 5 years.

Feedback before me was also negative (same problem,different product)  In total he had 3 negs. out of 90.

He phoned ebay and they deleted all 3 negative comments without informing the customers who left them.

It's a totally corupt scheme and maybe I was being naive  in trusting ebay in the first place

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 6
By:
rose of the shires
When: 04 Nov 18 13:31
Ebay will remove negative feedback if a seller convinces the phone team it has been given unfairly. Obviously, I have no knowledge about your seller or the problem.

Since the absurd decision to prevent any buyer being given negative feedback by a seller in any circumstances, I suspect sellers now get a more sympathetic ear from Ebay.

The result of all this is the rendering of the feedback procedures as pretty pointless.
By:
Smar Tarse
When: 04 Nov 18 18:34
My last purchase was off a seller who has had over 100 negatives in the past month Grin
By:
blackbarn
When: 04 Nov 18 18:37
Has it arrived yet?
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 04 Nov 18 19:02
Equally, there are buyers who leave false negatives (not that you are, JML) - we sold a couple of bits and my mrs is most fastidious about packaging, sending instantly and often putting a little gift inside. But there are bottom feeders who claim they never received items, even when they're tracked and signed for. They hope to keep items AND get the money back, because they're exploiting loopholes in eBay's systems
There are even cases of things being delivered by hand and photos of the transaction and people still saying they "didn't get it", yet without proof from a postal company Ebay still finds for the buyer.

The Ebay forum is apparently full of horror stories.
It amazes me anyone still uses them. Especially JML - You can get YOUR stuff from Boots, Asda and wilkinsons, can't you? LaughLaughLaugh
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 04 Nov 18 19:30
ebay is finish !
By:
lybertyne
When: 04 Nov 18 22:10
Ebay and Paypal are heavily biased towards the purchaser.  It's very easy for buyers to commit scams.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com