Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
zorrostrikes
20 Jul 17 05:47
| Topic/replies: 8,509 | Blogger: zorrostrikes's blog
Two Girls in BROAD CITY...

every episode is brilliant.

Not afraid to look bad or embarrassed in this show.
Pause Switch to Standard View Best Comedy show this year...
Show More
Report pxb July 20, 2017 5:58 AM BST
I didn't watch TV at all for most of my life, and can now watch old shows I've never seen on youtube. I particularly liked the Thin Blue Line, which I watched recently. I only watch sport on broadcast TV these days.
Report morpteh mackem July 20, 2017 8:46 AM BST
theresa does brexit
Report SlippyBlue July 20, 2017 2:54 PM BST
My favourite comedy show of recent years is easily Peep Show which genuinely has 'laugh out loud moments'.
Report leazes67 July 21, 2017 10:47 AM BST
The Windsors,on C4.
Report li July 21, 2017 4:26 PM BST
I quite like the Windsors but the makers completely bottled a scene last week in which William slayed bullying colleagues with his banter.
Report SlippyBlue July 21, 2017 4:36 PM BST
I've given 'The Windsors' a chance a couple of times, to me it's about as funny as 'My Family'. The bloke that plays William is God awful in his portrayal. If that show gets another series commissioned I'd be absolutely amazed. I'd give it 1.5 / 10 and that's me being extremely generous.
Report Just Checking July 21, 2017 5:24 PM BST
Peep show was hilarious. The moment where he remembers what "the bad thing" was will stick with me to the grave, well that wouldn't appear in my family.
Or the dead dog one, was kind of like awkward situation in a sitcom x 100, with slapstick.
Yuu've just reminded me I recorded the last series and I think only watched the first 2!
Report SlippyBlue July 21, 2017 5:38 PM BST
Jeremy (Robert Webb) is an absolute hound of a character of the highest order completely devoid of any morals or scruples! It's such a great series, and I don't say this lightly but I'd say Peep Show is my favourite comedy series of all time.
Report Just Checking July 21, 2017 5:40 PM BST
If I could pick one fault with it, there's weren't enough episodes with Big Suze running.
Report SlippyBlue July 21, 2017 6:58 PM BST
Indeed J.C. Good point, well made. Big Suze is ridiculously stunningly beautiful. Super Hans is a great character as well, he brings a lovely sense of the completely absurd and totally randomly deranged point of view to the party which I really like a lot Mischief Bit like me really 25 years ago Plain Good to see a fellow 'Peep Show'fan. That show doesn't get mentioned that much on here very often.Happy
Report Pounf July 26, 2017 9:25 PM BST
The Detectorists is a little gem. Not contrived or shouty, just quality acting/writing.
Report bigH July 26, 2017 9:44 PM BST
Horrible Histories on CBBC
Report clarkson July 27, 2017 10:52 PM BST
Murder in Successville for me
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com