Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
OwnBrain
08 Jul 17 07:24
| Topic/replies: 1,324 | Blogger: OwnBrain's blog
So a guy whips out his privates in someones
direction the full monty.Someone got chucked our for chucking
a drink over someone and he's still in.

Answers
Show More
Report scandanavian_haven July 8, 2017 11:55 AM BST
I read the other day less than 500,000 people are watching this rubbish now, it's gone on way too long.
Report OwnBrain July 8, 2017 2:14 PM BST
Well Scanda maybe i is not as lucky
as you with your fancy sky box.
Report OwnBrain July 8, 2017 2:15 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWDu-9zHG6Y
Report saddo July 8, 2017 2:23 PM BST
Just listened to that, Ownbrain, not good.
Report scandanavian_haven July 8, 2017 3:12 PM BST
You don't have to have Sky to avoid watchin such braindead TV unless you're betting on it of course, it's also 2017 and you can stream pretty much anything.
Report Foinavon July 8, 2017 3:22 PM BST
Agreed, you can just turn the TV off and read a book do something else when they are showing the usual carp.
Report OwnBrain July 8, 2017 5:45 PM BST
But the Trades are unreal
You see people get kicked out at 2/1 faves Grin
Report OwnBrain July 8, 2017 5:49 PM BST
First time i have watched it since i would say 2006 ish
i watched the first one and seen the Geezer he got a
bad boy tattoo on the kneck proppa nawty character.Watch Charlotte
if they ever show her very nice.
Report timbuctooth July 8, 2017 8:19 PM BST
Big Brothee, X Factor, Strictly, etc is without doubt the easiest money to be had on here. More of you should try it; we even have our own forum, `Specials`, just above this one.
Report Baby Jesus July 8, 2017 8:29 PM BST
No one bets on the markets though timbucktooth it's been going over a month and only 93K matched so far. There's about  3 times as many posts as bets on it in the specials forum which to be fair is a bit like a mumsnet gambling forum.
Report timbuctooth July 8, 2017 8:48 PM BST
True that amounts matched on BB have been slipping, but that doesn`t mean you can`t win reasonable amounts; before Lotan was thrown out, he was trading as low as 5.7; having backed him at up to 30, I had a notional cashout in (very low!) four figures. Not fortunes, perhaps, but enough to justify watching such boll0x. Ok, he walked and took my equity, but four figure wins are quite achievable, even if only 90k has been matched. And other Specials events usually have much more matched than BB; I know two chaps who live off annual winnings just from concentrating on ESC.

What separates Specials from horses, football, etc, is the lack of decades-worth of results to number-crunch in order to produce accurate prices which, long term, will be borne out to be accurate. In Specials, there are no `correct` prices,  meaning anyone who watches it nightly can find exceptional value.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com