Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unitedbiscuits
28 May 17 09:37
| Topic/replies: 15,879 | Blogger: unitedbiscuits's blog
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4548892/FBI-warned-MI5-Manchester-bomber-planning-attack.html
Pause Switch to Standard View FBI warned M15 in January that Abedi...
Show More
Report saddo May 28, 2017 10:52 AM BST
No wonder we were alarmed by the leaks from the US, they know who we should be detaining and we cannot cope with the numbers.
Report terry mccann May 28, 2017 12:40 PM BST
they need to build internment camps,its not rocket science
Report Ovalman. May 28, 2017 1:09 PM BST
I'm deadly serious on this but a Labotomy and Castration cures the problem. No need for jails.
Report Ovalman. May 28, 2017 1:11 PM BST
It works for sex offenders and peadophiles as well. The human rights of the majority are much more important than the human rights of a tiny minority.
Report unitedbiscuits May 28, 2017 1:42 PM BST
Thank goodness we have America to tell us what is happening in our own country.
The fact is not something T May's government would be keen to get out. Maybe in thirty years.
Report moisok May 28, 2017 2:51 PM BST
We do need to create room for the 500, 3000 and 20,000

nudge nudge
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 28, 2017 2:54 PM BST
2 successful ISIS terrorists attacks in less than a year under May's watch.

She's hopeless. Let's change her for god's sake.
Report saddo May 28, 2017 2:55 PM BST
Aye, get Jezzer in, we can keep freedom of movement and let some more of em in.
Report GRANTCKING May 28, 2017 2:58 PM BST

May 28, 2017 -- 8:55AM, saddo wrote:

Aye, get Jezzer in, we can keep freedom of movement and let some more of em in.

LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report GRANTCKING May 28, 2017 2:58 PM BST

May 28, 2017 -- 8:54AM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

2 successful ISIS terrorists attacks in less than a year under May's watch.She's hopeless. Let's change her for god's sake.

u can multiply that number if labour somehow got in, corbyn is a fecking ****

Report moisok May 28, 2017 3:08 PM BST
instead of all this nasty anti muslim rhetoric would it not be better to find

a space for all these radicalised people (some 20,000)
Report terry mccann May 28, 2017 3:09 PM BST
so lousy both of themSad
Report GRANTCKING May 28, 2017 3:11 PM BST

May 28, 2017 -- 9:08AM, moisok wrote:

instead of all this nasty anti muslim rhetoric would it not be better to finda space for all these radicalised people (some 20,000)

yes, we need a guantamo bay type place for sure

Report Golfboy May 28, 2017 3:22 PM BST
How did US intelligence have knowledge that the Manchester bomb was a actually a suicide bomber and were confident to leak this information to their press just over two hours after the attack?

Why are US intelligence leaking top secret forensic photographs of the bomb parts?

There is a theory US intelligence had wind of an imminent attack in Europe and warned the UK, however the UK evaluated the intel and downgraded it with specific emphasis that it could spook the public especially in mid general election mode for the country.  Rivalry is alive and well in the both US and British intelligence and now there is a feeling that we told you so on the part of the US, thus to rub the Brits noses in it they are taking the unprecedented step of leaking sensitive information about the bombing. 24th May
Report Ovalman. May 28, 2017 3:26 PM BST
ffs Was my post not read?

I have a solution that won't cost as much. A lobotomy will take the hate out of them and a castration will make sure they don't breed.

Look at how internment worked in NI, it turned droves of mainly peaceful people to arms and created the troubles.

A lobotomy is different as they won't hate afterwards. Those that stand up against it, lobotomise them. The hatred will soon stop.

The human rights of the majority are much more important than the human rights of a tiny minority.

I'm deadly serious on this.
Report breadnbutter May 28, 2017 4:09 PM BST
Ban religious schools of every kind ,stop the indoctrination of innocent kids and the mainly peaceful mainstream majority can go about there business unmolested by those that use religion for political purposes ,those that seek to be religious can be accommodated and protected but dont let them brainwash children in our country .

Education and Religion are not compatible for children ,ban all Religious schools asap ,as soon as religion is allowed to indoctrinate it becomes a cult ,people should want to be religious not forced as children
Report moisok May 28, 2017 4:13 PM BST
100 unregistered skoools in this country - at least the ones OFSTED know about

plenty going on it back streets in the usual areas
Report Ovalman. May 28, 2017 4:20 PM BST
100% agree Bread, had a message typed out on the "How stupid is this?" post but felt it was the wrong thread to make my point.
Report breadnbutter May 28, 2017 4:43 PM BST
i know exactly what you mean ,its not about being anti religious per see and sometimes many on here attack people for believing,its so  easy to pick holes in someones faith and sometimes comes over badly but thats another thread , its about protecting innocent and vulnerable minds from indoctrination and that debate is badly needed .Hopefully i managed to put it in that context.
Report jamesdean May 28, 2017 4:50 PM BST
Better to teach them the basics of them all and let the kids decide for themselves rather than
deny them an option
Report jamesdean May 28, 2017 4:50 PM BST
Think they do that to a certain extend in some schools tbf
Report unitedbiscuits May 28, 2017 5:11 PM BST
Golfboy - The exchanges we know about are

The FBI leak details in the aftermath of the attack to the NYT -
The British Government go mad.
Trump leans on the FBI.
The FBI reveal why the May Government really wanted all this to be kept secret.

Thank goodness the Americans have a healthier attitude to an uncomfortable truth than we do.
Report jamesdean May 28, 2017 5:17 PM BST
Did the Americans/FBI not try to hide the fact they knew about the 9/11 terrorists and let them through the net?

Seems a bit pot kettle
Report unitedbiscuits May 28, 2017 5:20 PM BST
9/11 was an unprecedented shock. 16 years ago. How much worse to let it happen now.
Report jamesdean May 28, 2017 5:29 PM BST
That's not the point.

The point is about how supposedly the FBI seemingly have a healthier attitude to the public, which is bollocks
Report jamesdean May 28, 2017 5:29 PM BST
public/truth
Report unitedbiscuits May 28, 2017 5:30 PM BST
Well, the FBI are a secret service, so they don't .
But the other 300 million Americans very much do.
Report unitedbiscuits May 28, 2017 5:33 PM BST
Thus even a secret agent is inculcated in the culture of his country, and may struggle with a lie that his Brit counterpart embraces readily.
Report Injera May 28, 2017 7:07 PM BST
If the 23k number is anywhere close, the security services have an impossible job.

Just because the FBI thought this  bloke would kill doesn't mean we have to agree with that view.

In this case they were right and we were tragically wrong.

What's clear is that radical action is needed to tackle a radical problem. May blaming the internet and JC blaming history is unhelpful.

A little contrition from our politicians wouldn't go amiss. We've been sold out on a gigantic scale. The problem is here to stay cos we gave them all passports...
Report Ovalman. May 28, 2017 7:17 PM BST
I have come up with a solution and nobody is backing me. Lobotomy and castration for religious nutters and peadophiles.

The human rights for the majority is far more important than the human rights of a minority.
Report Injera May 28, 2017 7:22 PM BST
Ovalman - it took us 10 years to remove Captain Hook from these pleasant Islands.What chance of your policy reaching Parliament??

Even the suggestion of closing the mosques will be met with arrest. 'Hate' crime' innit.
Report luckyducky May 28, 2017 8:06 PM BST
Has this been proved ? Or do any of the castrating brain removing folks believe this Laugh wouldnt suprise me if they were warned though . What a shower of shyte this government are. Perfect timing but it couldn't be?
Report onlooker May 28, 2017 8:10 PM BST
PorcupineorPineapple 28 May 17 14:54 

2 successful ISIS terrorists attacks in less than a year under May's watch.

She's hopeless. Let's change her for god's sake.
---------------------

You seem to suggest that the attacks would NOT have happened had she not been PM.

Simple, shallow thinking, blatantly biased, 'logic'.
Report Ovalman. May 28, 2017 8:23 PM BST
I'm a Unionist NI moderate, I've lived my life with the IRA.

No hate crimes if I'm not targetting any innocents.

It is the only moderate solution.
Report akabula May 28, 2017 8:32 PM BST
Agreed onlooker. Poor stuff from PP.

My solution would be to tag anyone deemed a danger to the UK and restrict their movements.
Report Ovalman. May 28, 2017 8:40 PM BST
would a tag have worked?
Report moisok May 28, 2017 8:42 PM BST
I think they should be given a nice space somewhere to relax. 23,000 of them
Report moisok May 28, 2017 8:44 PM BST
The trouble with all you RAY CYST nazis on here is you have no idea of free speech and freedom of  expression

You should attend a few dance classes
Report moisok May 28, 2017 8:45 PM BST
go and balance on one leg for 10 minutes and you will have a completely different attitude
Report akabula May 28, 2017 8:47 PM BST
Not sure how sophisticated the tags are but it would I hope give us some more info on them.
Right now we do nowt and don't have the resources to 'shadow' them.
Only other option is physically restricting them with imprisonment.
Report akabula May 28, 2017 8:49 PM BST
I sure have moisok after taking your advice.
I'd now cut their legs off.
Report Ovalman. May 28, 2017 8:49 PM BST
What's the solution?

I've gave 100% solution that protects human rights for the majority.
Report Dr Crippen May 28, 2017 8:53 PM BST
It will have to get a lot worse before anything meaningful is done to stop it.
Especially when we have people like Andy Burnham saying it shouldn't be called Islamic terrorism. He want's to call it something else.
People like him won't even admit that the religion is at the heart of the problem.
Report bongo May 28, 2017 9:13 PM BST
I think Ovalman is on to something. I wouldn't vote for it, but it's far from the least bad option.

Consider this - with 1 exception, afaik every terrorist attack here has fitted the following

Male - so not woman
Working Age - so no pensioners
Nominally Sunni - Shia and Ahmadi communities are good people, certainly in the UK
Criminal record - often something petty like shoplifting, but criminal record none the less
Travelled abroad to a Sunni region
Second generation - so born here to at least one parent born abroad

You can't change where someone was born, or what beliefs they have. You could go for internment till aged 65, but it would cost. But one thing you can change is the amount of male hormones in someone's veins.
If your local prison advertised for a job of castrator, say the rate of pay was £10 a nut, would you apply?
Report bongo May 28, 2017 9:14 PM BST
It's one of the least bad options - doh.
Report moisok May 28, 2017 9:17 PM BST
NO NO  Ballet is the answer.
Report InsiderTrader May 28, 2017 9:46 PM BST
Andrew Marr show today.

Both Diane Abbott and Amber Rudd on.

One of them will be Home Secretary after the election.

Neither mentioned any religion at all in their interviews on future policies.

They danced around closing the secure internet and control orders.

But no mention as to how to stop the real root causes.
Report moisok May 28, 2017 9:49 PM BST
I am getting sick of this RAY CYST attitude. Now police are taking dogs into muslim houses.  How disrespectful is that.
Next they will force them to take them in taxis.

I am offended.
Report moisok May 28, 2017 9:50 PM BST
ps it is not a religion

please refer to history
Report GRANTCKING May 28, 2017 9:58 PM BST
yeh ur right the police shouldnt be allowed to take a sniffer dog in a muslims house....
Report moisok May 28, 2017 10:03 PM BST
what you do is undermine the police's authority, hegemony, trust etc

change their parameters and philosophy

then go ahead with your programme

rather clever

remember - 'get used to living in Landan' and other statements

all part of it
Report Hank Hill May 28, 2017 10:07 PM BST
FBI may well have warned the UK, but it is obvious that our security services are way underfunded for the amount of threats we have now. The FBI do get things wrong too - remember the California pair?
Report moisok May 28, 2017 10:12 PM BST
UNDERFUNDING is not the problem

it is direction towards dealing with it

no one dare

too many votes to be risked

Would you upset them?
Report Hank Hill May 28, 2017 10:20 PM BST
I certainly would, but them I'm not trying to get elected...
Report moisok May 28, 2017 10:24 PM BST
do you not think it is a huge over reaction

it plays straight into the hands of the 'authorities' to close down any
opposition and critique

they knew where the problem would be coming from but have
steadfastly ignored it

despite all the rhetoric

3 million votes at risk
Report detraveller May 28, 2017 11:02 PM BST
If this news is true, then it almost complets all the things i said on the day of the incident.

Lives lost. Check.
Compare how different media report the story. Check.
Vigils and 'we are strong' crap. Check.
Blame Islam and Muslims and not ask the govt any questions. Check.
Bomber already known or on the radar. Check.

Let's wait till the next one hits and repeat the cycle. And while we are waiting, lets continue blaming Islam for all our troubles and not even bother about what our own givt does both at home and abroad.
Report moisok May 28, 2017 11:06 PM BST
apologist ignores where it is coming from

off you go with your conspiracies
Report detraveller May 28, 2017 11:13 PM BST
I said all the above things will happen and the did(except the Eiffel tower didnt light up unfortunately)

And when the next one hits, and we repeat the same cycle, i'll let you know again.
Report Steamship May 28, 2017 11:45 PM BST
I agree to a point detraveller as I feel ther must be this is what somebody wants, however that aside I think the figure is 3,000 that the security forces are watching so no big statement needs to be made just simply some disappear every week, many people go missing every week and I'm sure there are people who can make this happen whilst leaving no evidence.

By the way if this is my last post then you know they got me.
Report detraveller May 29, 2017 12:04 AM BST
Its more like 3000 people that can be used to convince the people more wars are necessary. The best part about islamic extremism for weapons manufacturers is that the person responsible for an attack is dead. No one can ask any questions. Its been clear with the reaction of the people that they just wont blame the govt for anyhing, even after they've been bombarded with over a million refugees. People have aready accepted army on the streets is a necessity. I dont know what the next step is but it will definitely have something to do with more military action.

But hey that's all conspiracy theories. Let's just continue talking about how Islam wants to kill us all(with our weapons actually, since our weapons exports go mostly to them)
Report moisok May 29, 2017 12:12 AM BST
does anyone believe this agenda or narrative we are being fed?  Resistance to terror by running around the place or getting tatoos.  I guess that must be really striking back against terror.  Silly silly people.

They have let it happen and it continues.  It could have been stopped a long time ago but they need 3 million votes.  They certainly cannot afford to upset them
Report detraveller May 29, 2017 12:31 AM BST
Of course people believe everything they are fed. How do you think they agree to fight wars not remotely related to the protection of their countries?
Report detraveller May 29, 2017 12:53 AM BST
I was reading yesterday that since 2010, two thirds of UK's weapons exports go to Middle Eastern countries. A region that represents 11% of muslim population, 66% of UK weapons export, and probably a higher percentage of revenue for weapons manufacturers. And this is the stuff that is public only. Imagine what happens secretly between the governments.

But the public is kept busy with a suicide bomber. The govt told you who he was. The govt told you why he did it. The govt will tell you how to stop or not stop it. And the day you decide to do something about it, it will be at the order of the govt for the govt.
Report unitedbiscuits May 29, 2017 10:26 AM BST
Did Theresa May know of the advance warning from the USA?
Report learner May 31, 2017 9:43 AM BST
there is no doubt that provocation is a part of terrorist attacks , for insance i have little doubt in saying that 9/11 was scoring an own goal by the u.s.a. how far this can be taken is guess  work
Report boxingthefox May 31, 2017 9:46 AM BST
Saudi Arabia conveniently ignored by the knockers.
Report terry mccann May 31, 2017 10:08 AM BST
trump loves saying about "the beautiful babys the beautiful children " who have been killed or maimed by bombs recently in parts of Europe which of course is right.
but then he goes on the sell $350BILLION to the killing machine of babies and children that is Saudi Arabia???
Report boxingthefox May 31, 2017 10:12 AM BST
Wink As do we tel, Cry.
Report terry mccann May 31, 2017 10:27 AM BST
I'm on a warning so no commentWink
Report boxingthefox May 31, 2017 10:28 AM BST
WinkWink
Report moisok May 31, 2017 2:38 PM BST
you think it is bad to be censored on a tiny little gambling forum

you can't even discuss these issues on the freedom paper

you know the one

the radical one that looks after feminist issues

but won't open a single comment page on the issue

yet other papers seem quite happy

what are they scared of?  After all many women and girls were hurt or killed??
Report saddo June 1, 2017 10:39 PM BST
All this bad press seems to have sparked plod into shaking the tree. Doors blown in and arrests, Sheffield/Huddersfield.
Report GoOnThen June 1, 2017 10:43 PM BST
Not before time either. Questions need answering, I mean.. Huddersfield in the premiership? Something not right there.
Report smirnoff2therescue June 1, 2017 10:46 PM BST
pigs in blankets been sold in June as well -come on its sacred to xmas day - was shocked when I had a look in the freezer tonight wiv missus out on the lash ShockedShockedLaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com