Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Golfboy
24 May 17 20:24
| Topic/replies: 264 | Blogger: Golfboy's blog
How did US intelligence have knowledge that the Manchester bomb was a actually a suicide bomber and were confident to leak this information to their press just over two hours after the attack?

Why are US intelligence leaking top secret forensic photographs of the bomb parts?

There is a theory US intelligence had wind of an imminent attack in Europe and warned the UK, however the UK evaluated the intel and downgraded it with specific emphasis that it could spook the public especially in mid general election mode for the country.  Rivalry is alive and well in the both US and British intelligence and now there is a feeling that we told you so on the part of the US, thus to rub the Brits noses in it they are taking the unprecedented step of leaking sensitive information about the bombing.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 42
By:
zorrostrikes
When: 24 May 17 20:26
what terrorist network? one guy blows himself up and they deploy the army?
any info appreciated before you start booting people for smokin in the street.
By:
Crisp77
When: 24 May 17 20:31
No such thing as US Intelligence
By:
A_T
When: 24 May 17 20:36
How did US intelligence have knowledge that the Manchester bomb was a actually a suicide bomber and were confident to leak this information to their press just over two hours after the attack?

I imagine there is CCTV footage of the bomb exploding. The all-seeing NSA would have seen this at the same time as MI5.
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 24 May 17 20:45
It was posted on twitter 3 hours before it happened.
By:
Zazu
When: 24 May 17 20:56
Cctv, eye witnesses....

Most conspiracy theorists must be unemployed and have too much time on their hands imo
By:
Ibrahima Sonko
When: 24 May 17 21:09
What about the pictures are false and the name was released by isis just to cause confusion.
By:
Hamsterdam
When: 24 May 17 22:12
I think someone from the MET leaks it out. Remember Jo Cox CNN knew she had passed before the UK networks too.
By:
tobermory
When: 24 May 17 22:23
The CIA get briefed by M15 and then pass the info back to Washington and then someone tells their press contacts

I read a few weeks ago the CIA told Mossad to expect anything they give to Trump's people to be broadcast on the news
By:
tobermory
When: 24 May 17 22:24

May 24, 2017 -- 8:45PM, Ibrahima Sonko wrote:

It was posted on twitter 3 hours before it happened.

Nah , that twitter account was on American time

By:
akabula
When: 24 May 17 23:07
Too many peep with wild imaginations.
By:
trilby22
When: 24 May 17 23:18
US intelligence = contradiction in terms, imo Crazy

Anyhoo, did anybody doubt this could be the case?

Left wingers, haud yer wheech.
By:
treetop
When: 24 May 17 23:33
It was only a matter of time when a country allows up to 700 jihadists to return to this country after going abroad to fight.The biggest surprise is that anyone is surprised.
By:
trilby22
When: 24 May 17 23:57
In mammory of G2D, the Ninnyhammers knew ...

By:
terry mccann
When: 25 May 17 15:21
why would they be allowed back? is our government like Germanys who invited sh1t to happen?
By:
dustybin
When: 25 May 17 15:57
Should have seen the look May just gave trump at NATO speech when he asked for a moments silence for Manchester Laugh
By:
Breedingmad
When: 25 May 17 16:00
Calling people names like ninnyhammer seems to be the only way forward.
By:
Make my hay
When: 25 May 17 18:10
Crisis Actors Rehearse Terror Attack in Manchester - May 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbOnnVspx8g
By:
moisok
When: 25 May 17 18:14
as long as you don't shout out ABBA IS GREAT and all that  - if you do - you will be told off!!!  It ain't correct.
By:
Make my hay
When: 25 May 17 18:20
Police who staged that mock attack featuring a bomber shouting "Allahu Akbar" were  forced to apologise for stereotyping.
By:
treetop
When: 25 May 17 18:28
Where is the anger ? The families should be screaming about the left wing lecturers,judges and academics who prevented succcessive governments from limiting the ability of radical preachers distorting young,muslim minds due to human rights laws.Whenever monitoring of nutjobs is suggested they demonstrate and deny the problems within a small minority of Islam by saying how many good people there are within the muslim community.We know all that but the only ones close enough to the nutjobs are failing to report on them due to misplaced loyalties and victimhood.
By:
moisok
When: 25 May 17 18:31
he was reported 5 times and 2 months ago chucked out of his mosque  but I wonder when the last report was made ??

he was on some sort of a list but not considered dangerous

this is the issue for me

you are going to have to deal with at least 3 to 4 thousand for starters

and then the sympathisers after that

good luck with that one - no one has the guts to even start - too many votes to loose - 3 million of them
By:
moisok
When: 25 May 17 18:33
ps

and you are quite right treetop   - where is the anger

at the vigil I saw thousands of screechers cheering laughing and clapping  - but then they hadn't had
their legs blown off.

no respect for the dead and maimed

while listening to back tracking and 'muslims not responsible for this' speeches
By:
GoOnThen
When: 25 May 17 18:39
He's seems a bit of a non conformist. Given the nature of the event and the age of the victims it seems being promised 72 virgins wasn't enough for him,he wanted to handpick a few to take with him.
By:
boxingthefox
When: 25 May 17 18:45
The problem with the Flower and cuddly bear brigade telling each other how much they love everyone is that they take over 'angers' rightful place in these atrocities, moisok says it all above, until we we get rid of the happy clappy (look how wonderful we are) brigade, and the biased media attention of same 'anger' will be  stifled and the need for politicians to pay attention, and actually do something, will not happen
By:
treetop
When: 25 May 17 18:51
The irony is that suppressing the anger in our responses will only cause the eventual backlash to be far more violent and intolerant than it needs to be.
By:
moisok
When: 25 May 17 18:52
Fabulous opportunity for Tereason May(her of the sharia law incorporation into english law) showing she is the strong mother protecting her flock by placing troops between islamic terrorists and her people. A great vote winner while doing precisely nothing about the root of the issue.
By:
boxingthefox
When: 25 May 17 19:02

May 25, 2017 -- 6:51PM, treetop wrote:

The irony is that suppressing the anger in our responses will only cause the eventual backlash to be far more violent and intolerant than it needs to be.

Sadly, history tells us that this is always the way these things are dealt with, brush it under the carpet until the carpet is so threadbare from overuse it no longer hides the truth.

By:
moisok
When: 25 May 17 19:05
I ask what does it take?  The vast majority say there isn't a problem. At least that is what we are fed by the politicoes and the TV news media.
By:
boxingthefox
When: 25 May 17 19:22
Good question moisok, indeed what DOES it take to throw PC correctness in the bin, remove fear of expression, and demand our lily livered politico's grow some and do something, returning Jihadists would be a good starting point, as they are have committed “high treason” and therefor should be dealt with as Traitors.
By:
Injera
When: 25 May 17 19:33
Political correctness is so ingrained in the establishment it's hard for them to eat humble pie now.

The fear of offending minorities has created a confused country with no 1 pervading culture or identity. We have embraced all other peoples' at the expense of our own.

When 'internment' is mentioned you can hear the sharp intake of breath. 'Surely not' they cry - 'that's not liberal!!'

Would we prefer our kids be decapitated than offend a few Muslims?
By:
boxingthefox
When: 25 May 17 19:36
Cry It appears we would Cry.
By:
Injera
When: 25 May 17 19:48
btf - I wish I was there on Monday. I would have gladly layed down my life for one of those little ones.
By:
boxingthefox
When: 25 May 17 19:53
Indeed Injera, many would, some find this hard to believe, that is the just one of the many problems within 'our own'.
By:
boxingthefox
When: 25 May 17 19:56
We can't fight Islamist's with flowers, teddy bears and clapping. Pacification is a Quislings younger brother.
By:
boxingthefox
When: 25 May 17 20:10
For the hard of thinking on here.
Quisling,
noun.
a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country.

Pacification is the first faint-hearted step down the path to collaboration, as it takes many forms but actually means being being Incapacitated morally and physically in the face of the enemy.
By:
Injera
When: 25 May 17 20:16
That's very powerful sir..
By:
boxingthefox
When: 25 May 17 20:19
Wink Off out for the evening, GL.
By:
terry mccann
When: 25 May 17 20:25
" if you tolerate this then your children will be next"